Forever My Angel ✔

Av gretel_morasi

I feel so lost, I don't remember who I am or what I was. My head aches when I try to remember at least someth... Mer

Chapter 1....
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter...4
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Characters/Cast
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 24

361 24 7
Av gretel_morasi

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

My head was thrown back against the white walls of the hospital as we all waited impatiently. We've been sitting out here for the past hour with every minute counting, the nervousness continuous to eat me up.

If anything happens to them, it'll all be my fault. The sound of the door opening snapped all our heads in the direction as Andrew was the first up as he stood infront of the Doctor who was holding a clipboard in his hand.

"Are you all relatives of Mary". He asks. Mary is the name of the our maid we rushed here also. "No but she works for our family". Andrew says.

"I see, well I'm sorry to say but we couldn't save her. She was dead on arrival".

My insides swell as I heave a breath. I felt the walls squeeze the oxygen outta me as the ache in my head had begun to take its peck.

"What about Luke and Adrian? What's their conditions like?" Andrew ask with an unrecognised expression.

"Your were lucky you brought them in early. Adrian had suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury. His currently unconscious. As for Luke, he suffered a fracture discoloration on his spinal cord and would be admitted on a wheelchair. He might either take a month or two to heal". He looks at us with a sigh.

Though, I felt like he wasn't telling us everything.

He looked at us under his glasses sceptically. "So the investigators are gonna be here".

Obviously, I knew this was bound to happen sooner than later.

"Okay I'm gonna be serious here. What actually happened? All three victims had a bullet wound".

I held in my breath whilst the ache in my head climaxed.

Before I could let the words out of my mouth, shouts around me were all I heard before I completely black out.

~

The beeping sound of the monitors woke me up as I quickly flushed my eyelids open in shock with a gasp escaping my dry parted lips.

"Hey, come down".

Snapping my head to the right, I saw Annie sitting on a plastic chair with my hand in her grip as she rubbed soothing circles on them.

Nodding, I looked at the glass of water as she already took the glass and brought it closer to my mouth. A sigh left my lips when I drank the contents.

"What happened?" I shifted my gaze back to her.

"It turns out you were stressed". She avoided my eyes. Uhh...Okay so technically, that's not all.

The door clicked open as Andrew walked in with the same Doctor. "How long was I out?" I asked. Behind her sleeping on the cushions were the twins and.... Tristan..

"You were out the entire night". The Doctor announced as he moved closer to my bed with Andrew.

"I called dad last night.. He took the first  flight out early in the morning and arrived ten minutes ago. He called and said his on his way here". Andrew says with a small smile.

I could literally see the dark bags under his eyes. Nodding I look back at the Doctor as he clears his throat.

"So Miss Ambrose, I've got bad news".

My heart sinks down the gutter as I swallowed my saliva.

"So I was told you've suffered from amnesia and recently you were told that your lost memories would resurface sooner than later. When you were passed out, we ran an examining test on your head and it turns out". He paused.

"The block in your head had worsen affecting your brain cells to heal. As of now, it could take alot of time to heal and a year or more to regain your memories back".

I felt like I was drenched in a bucket of ice cold water. I've waited since I was fourteen to regain my memories. But now, I might have to wait for a year again or worse, longer than just a year.

We were shortly interrupted when a nurse came in slowly and said something to the Doctor before she sent me a smile and left immediately.

"I'll be taking my leave now, there's been an terrible accident and the victim is in a critical state ". He muttered as he rushed out of the room.

I lay back against the pillows as Andrew shut the door closed.

"I'm sorry about that Angie, your not alone, we'll always be here for you". Andrew came forward as he placed a peck on my forehead. Nodding, I watched as he searched for the remote and switched the television on.

"Check the news Andrew, the Doctor says there was an accident ". She sits back down on the plastic chair with my hand in hers.

I looked over and see that the twins and Tris are still asleep.

"How's Luke and Adrian". I ask Annie.

"We were with them an hour ago. Adrian's not saying that much though, he's still traumatised but he's okay. Luke's okay, though he complains alot because he thinks he doesn't need a wheelchair. Rose is watching over them for now". She smiles weakly as I rub the palm of her hand letting her know I have her back.

The sound of something breaking against the floor got out attention as we looked at Andrew in shock.

Before any of us could utter a word, my eyes widened as a gasp escapes my mouth.

"No, no, no, this can't be. No its not him.  Dad". I let out a weak cry as Andrew rushes out of the room. The twins wake up quickly with tired looks in their eyes. They both snap their heads in our direction with a happy look but it all disappeared.

"What's wrong Lynni? Why are you and Annie crying". That made Tris stir awake as a relief look took over his composure but, it disappeared in a blink of an eye as it was replaced by a confused look.

Annie was already running for the door as I sat up quickly. With shaky hands, I pulled out the needles attached to the monitors as I ripped of the blanket and stood up.

"Woah!! Slow down.. What's going on". Tristan and the twins were by my side in a flash.

"No Tris, I need to go". I cried out as I tried to move but he blocked my path.

"Your unstable yet, what's really going on Angel". He used that soft tone that always made me answer.

"I'm okay now. Its..dad.. he's not okay". With that, I zoomed past him and ran after Annie in the hospitals gown. I put more speed into my legs as I ran after Annie.

At the the end of the hallway, I pushed open the exit door and ran down the flight of stairs with tears falling freely down my cheeks. My heart was racing against my chest as my breathing came out in a rush.

It wasn't long before I caught up to Annie and Andrew begging to be let in. They both stepped back as the sane Doctor came out.

"How's our father doing?" Annie sobbed.

"He's condition is really risky an needs to go in for a surgery as soon as possible".

My heart sank to the bottom.

"Please do everything you can to save him". Andrew mutters as he looks past him towards the door.

"Can we see him before you take him in". I ask with a sob breaking lose.

My brain was all fogged up and the ache in my head had return but I ignored it. I don't want to go through the same feeling of losing another parent. It really hurts and I don't wanna feel that just yet.

He nodded as he moved aside as we rushed in.

I couldn't contain myself as I saw him lying on the hospital bed looking so fragile.

There was an oxygen mask on his face with lots of cuts and bruises covering his body. Blood. He was covered in his own blood with dirt and torn clothes. I forced my feet to move as I stopped infront of his bed sobbing hard.

Annie broke down as she cried really hard with a hand over her mouth. Andrew stood frozen with tears freely flowing down his cheek as he stared at dad on the bloodied bed.

"Please don't leave us dad. We already lost mom and don't wanna lose you too. Please.. please don't leave us". I cried out.

If anything happens to him, it'll be all my fault. Wherever I go, there is always trouble and death following me. Everything happening now is all my fault. And I can't bear to see another life gone all because of me.

"I'm sorry dad". I sobbed.

"This is all your fault".

I look at Annie with tears steaming down like a open tap.

"Ever since you came back, you did nothing but got everyone I love in the hospital Angeline ". Annie's words cut deeper into my chest.

"I didn't mean for all these to happen ". I reasoned with a hurt feeling.

"Its all your fault". Annie shouted at me as more tears came rushing down my cheeks.

"You don't know what I've been through to throw all these accusations at me". I snapped with big angry fat tears.

"That's enough the both of". Andrew intervened.

"No, it's always you. It'll always be you Angeline. If it wearnt for yours and Tristan's stupid argument, we'd still be bestfriends. And when mom packed up and left she took you along with her and left us behind. Obviously, because you were her favourite little princess. Why they kidnapped Sky that time, it was because of you again. Why they broke into the house and wrote on your walls and mirror was all because of you. What if something bad had happened to us. You wouldn't know because you were out on your fairy tale date. Why Mary died, its because of you. Why Adrian is traumatised right no is only because of you. Why look is on a wheelchair is only because of you". She chuckled and glared at me with rage.

More tears ran down my cheek when I realised what she was saying was all true.

"Its like your a magnet that attracts trouble and death. Who's it gonna be next. Me, Andrew, Rose". She continued

What is its Tristan next. Or worse, the twins". She clapped as Andrew sent a glare to her.

I went completely rigid as more cold tears blurred my vision up.

"Just leave before, I lose my temper and say more". She shouted at me grabbing everyone's attention.

"Annie shut up. You've said enough.  Have you lost your mind completely ". Andrew snapped as he tried to move towards me but I stepped back.

Annie was right all alone. Its all my fault.

"Angie that's not all true". Andrew tried again but I stopped him.

"Annie's right. Its all my fault. Everything. I'm sorry". With that, I turn on my heels as I realised, the twins and Tris were all here watching what was happening.

"I'm so sorry". I ignored all their shouts to come back as I ran past them and straight for the steps.

My breathing mixed with my tears as I continued to run up the stairs in a sobbing mess.

I didn't dare stop as I came right to the top pushing the door opened and stepped out onto the roof.

The sun's rays shown down on my face as I looked out towards the busy city.

I moved forward as I came to a stop at the edge of the roof when I heard the door thrown open roughly.

~

A/N

Hey guys, I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting. This week was kinda hectic for me in terms of my studies.

Anyways, there's so much drama going on.

What do you think is gonna happen to Angeline?

Do you think she wants to escape reality by thinking of jumping off the rooftop?

Who do you think ran after her?

Is everything Annie saying all true?

Do you think Steve will survive?

Okay soo there's so many questions.. if you wanna know what happens next, stay tuned for the next update.

Please do tap on the star at the bottom, comment and share..

Thanks✌

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.3K 38
After five years together, I still found myself distracted at work with thoughts of her; really anywhere I was, she was on my mind. Her soft pink lip...
16.6K 685 18
One little girl, kidnapped at the age of five. Zinnia. One angel, drifting away from the promised land. Peregrine. - The Writers Awards 2017 winner...
72.3K 1.5K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
657 158 22
Carry on living without parents is already hard for them. Angeline and Sarah have been living under a happy masks seeing the other's happiness. Mostl...