Sea Foam | ✓

By cupidities

❝Why did it have to be you, sister?❞ A retelling of the classic fairytale, The Little Mermaid, by Hans Chri... More

before.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
author's note

xi.

23 5 1
By cupidities

We broke into a frenzy when we discovered you were missing. Scoured the kingdom day and night, asked every mermaid, merman, fish, for anything, a clue, a sighting, anything.

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

 My gaze landed on that book you were reading.

 The Mermaid and the Human Soul.

 I picked it up, almost in disbelief. There was a dog ear at a page, almost unreasonable for someone such as you, who would keep her books in pristine condition. I opened the page.

 This human soul can be obtained by visiting the sea witch—and by making a deal with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.5K 42
All Lanna wants is to find acceptance in her new home - a tiny village on the fringes of the Great Northern Empire. But her life is soon turned upsid...
24.2K 716 48
Here Riannon stood there watching how her husband, Alpha Bran of six years brought his true mate Roxy to their packhouse. Although he was insisting t...
145K 8.7K 34
Book 1 of 'The Silver Trilogy' (This is the unedited, unpublished version! It will have spelling mistakes and errors. But if you do like the story it...
76.6K 8.6K 31
Ten years have passed since darkness cloaked the Whispering Woods. Madness awaits all who enter. Tamberlain. A small trading town on the border o...