แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

โšœChapter 33โšœ

5.3K 170 523
By MikaelsonBlood

Beginning of a New Life

❇❇❇❇

We fight for what we love. We fight for family. Family doesn't always have to be blood.

❇❇❇❇

"Put my daughter back in her bed." Niklaus warned as he took a step forward but instead fell to his knees in pain.

Dahlia dropped her raised finger releasing him as she rocked Hope in her arms. The toddler could sense the situation as she wailed to he near her father.

"And why would I do that, Niklaus?" Dahlia smirked, "she is after all, a very gifted witch." She cooed to Hope.

Niklaus got back up and charged at her but was only met with a barrier between himself and Dahlia who stood holding Hope.

"LET HER GO!" He yelled through gritted teeth, banging his fists on the invisible wall.

She only replied with a sinister chuckle leaving her lips. She shook her head; mocking the hybrid.

"You are so naive, Niklaus. So full of yourself." She stated disapprovingly. "Have you ever considered the possibility that you can be bested?" She chided.

He glared at her heatedly as his fists clenched up in anger. "Perhaps. But if you think that I will let you do anything wrong to my daughter then you are colossally mistaken." He spat.

Dahlia scoffed, "and is that threat supposed to scare me?"

"It will when the rest of my family gets here." He growled with his gaze shifting between his crying daughter and Dahlia.

She smirked, "yes, and then I will have your brother's first born as well."

His eyes widened. He had no idea where Isabelle and Elijah had gone off to and he was startled to find out that Dahlia knew about the twins.

"I am warning you for the last time." He breathed, "give me back my daughter."

Dahlia simply smiled as she waved her hand in the air, "I will be gone before you can-"

A loud groan escaped her mid-sentence as Freya appeared behind her with her arm raised towards her as Niklaus took this opportunity to speed in and snatch Hope from Dahlia's grasp.

That was when he finally breathed a sigh of relief as he blinked gratefully towards his sister.

"I will not let you destroy Hope's life like you did mine!" Freya reprimanded angrily as Dahlia groaned.

Listening to all of the commotion, Rebekah and Jeremy-who had just returned home, came running to the room. Their eyes widened as they came to stand beside Niklaus.

"Dahlia." He informed them making them immediately become protective over Hope.

The three were relieved seeing Freya subduing Dahlia as the elder witch screamed slightly.

"Where is everyone else?" Rebekah asked her brother over all the sounds in the room.

"I have no idea!"

Jeremy was about to speak when their attention shifted to Dahlia who still had her head in her hands but had stopped screaming.

Scared, Freya took a step back suspiciously as Niklaus exchanged wary glances with Rebekah.

That was when Dahlia started to snicker right before she turned around and took Freya's neck in her hand, choking her.

"Did you really believe that you were stronger than me?" She sneered to the eldest Mikaelson while her siblings struggled to move from their places.

"LET US GO!" Niklaus roared as he tried to move his feet which seemed to be glued to the floor. Same was the case with Rebekah and Jeremy.

His worry for Hope grew with every second as he prayed for anyone to come to their rescue. With each moment that passed, he feared that Dahlia's magic would overpower his own strength and she would take his daughter away.

"Why...a-are you d-doing this?" Freya croaked out, trying to fight the woman who held her captive for a thousand years. "Hope has done nothing wrong!" She cried out.

"You're right, she hasn't." Dahlia stated smugly, turning to look at Hope briefly. "But she is essential for my survival." She added.

Freya gathered her strength and kicked her foot into Dahlia's stomach harshly, making the witch lose her footing as she stumbled backwards.

"You ungrateful child!" She spat pushing forward her hand and sending Freya flying out of the glass window as shards of glass flew everywhere before the sickening sound of Freya's body hitting the ground outside was heard.

Dahlia then cracked her neck to the side and turned around to look at the three just as she released them and Jeremy made a move to bolt towards her with an angry scream.

That was when Rebekah saw things unfold in a slow manner.

Dahlia pushed her hand forward at the same time Jeremy sprinted towards her.

Dahlia's smirk grew as Rebekah's eyes widened in horror when she saw the witch plunging her hand inside her boyfriend's chest.

"NO!" Rebekah heard the screech before realizing that it escaped her own throat as Dahlia yanked Jeremy's heart out of his chest without giving it a moment's thought.

Niklaus stood grounded where he was, unable to help right before he pulled Rebekah back from going after Dahlia as the blonde sister struggled in his tight grip.

"What have you done?" Rebekah gasped out as she watched Jeremy's body lower to the ground and black veins appearing on his skin.

The streams of tears that her eyes unleashed, never stopped.

Niklaus was having a hard time comprehending the reality of the situation as he held on to his sister and his daughter.

Just when he was about to speed them away, Dahlia appeared in front of him and snapped Rebekah's neck.

"Rebekah-"

Niklaus' words were cut short as Dahlia placed two fingers on his forehead and muttered an incantation as her hand glowed brightly right before Niklaus' eyes turned black entirely.

Hope's wailing increased seeing the change in her father's persona.

Niklaus' body stilled instantly as he blinked and his eyes went back to their usual color but somehow it seemed as though his life and soul had been sucked out of his body.

Dahlia smirked yet again, "now, give me the child, Niklaus." She spoke, as if testing a theory.

A satisfactory grin broke on her face when Niklaus handed her Hope without a word. She put the infant under a sleep spell as she then looked back at Niklaus.

"Come, you have a lot of work to do for me." She announced making him nod attentively as he followed her out of the house leaving his sisters' and Jeremy's corpses on the floor.

⚜⚜⚜

"SOMEONE GET ME MY DOCTOR!" Isabelle yelled at her family for the third time just as they all ran around the hospital like a bunch of headless chicken.

"Bella, you gotta look in the camera, it's your pre-delivery shoot!" Kol exclaimed making Stefan look at him in disbelief just as Isabelle glared at him and he clutched his head in pain.

"Seriously?" Davina scolded him, snatching the camera as Isabelle's concentration on Kol's aneurysm broke due to yet another cramp.

That was when Elijah came running to them as he took Stefan's place and began moving her wheel chair.

"Please tell me you got our doctor here!" She groaned looking at him as he nodded.

"She was on a vacation with her husband, I had to portal her here." He informed.

"Wait, what?" Isabelle gasped, "did she not know that my due date was near?" She spat.

"Izzy, you weren't due for another two weeks." Hayley reminded her but instantly shut her mouth when Elijah and Isabelle, both, shot her a glare.

They were approaching the delivery room when a nurse stopped the rest of them and allowed only Elijah to pass.

Stefan stopped the nurse from wheeling Isabelle away as he crouched in front of her, "Nik isn't here but I know he's been meaning to give this to you." He said retrieving a wooden knight from his pocket. It was exactly identical to the one Hope played with.

Isabelle's eyes watered as she sniffled, "he made one for me too?" She whispered with joy.

Stefan nodded, stroking her hair which were starting to get sweaty. "He wants you to know that he will always be there for you." He whispered. "And so will I."

Everyone around them was amazed to see the bond between the three yet again as Kol made certain to click a picture of such a heartfelt moment.

Isabelle smiled and nodded but hissed again as she looked back at Elijah, "I think it's time, love." She stated and her mate did not waste another moment right as her screams muffled after the door closed behind them.

Kol held Davina with his cheek pressed to her head as Stefan and Hayley held onto each other while they all waited outside for the babies to be delivered.

"I am so happy that we're in a hospital and not a church right now." Hayley mumbled, shuddering because of the bitter reminder of the circumstances in which Hope was born.

Stefan squeezed her arm and kissed her head. "It's okay, she's gonna be okay."

"Of course, she is. She is the strongest woman I know." Kol piped up with a proud smirk.

"ELIJAH SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

They all flinched when they heard Isabelle's scream of pure agony. They were certain that the entire wing heard it.

"Okay, the babies are strong too." Davina mumbled shaking her head. Her palms were clammy because she was nervous all of a sudden. She just wanted the noirette and the twins to be healthy.

Same were the thoughts of everyone present and waiting outside for the birth.

That was when Stefan turned to Kol in confusion, "you did compel everyone to ignore anything out of the ordinary, right?"

"Oh, that was the first thing I did before stealing this," he stated showing the camera in his hand.

Hayley raised an eyebrow at that, "you stole that?"

Kol rolled his eyes, "don't judge."

"Did either of you get in touch with Bekah or Jer? Or even Klaus?" Davina asked with furrowed brows. "They're gonna be pissed if no one informed them about this."

"I did call them up but it's like no one is home. I just hope they're okay." Hayley mumbled anxiously.

Kol waved his hand dismissively. "Oh, I'm sure Nik is just pestering Freya to get a rise out of her so he can prove how evil she is." He stated making them all snicker.

Inside the labor room, Isabelle's screams grew louder with each contraction. The doctors studied her bodily movements and once they knew that she had dilated enough, they informed the noirette that it was the right time to push.

"Deep breaths, Isa, remember how we learned in that class?" Elijah cooed to her as he tried to keep her conscious.

He imitated the breaths as she followed along and tried to push as hard as she could with grunts and groans escaping her throat.

"We can see one of the heads!" One of the nurses informed as Isabelle nodded and turned her eyes to the white light placed above her as she pushed again.

Elijah held her hand in his own while trying to use his bond with her to ease away her pain.

He had never been a witness to a child's birth, however, now when he could feel everything she was feeling, he knew why labor pain was considered one of the most agonizing moments.

He was simply in awe of how strong and marvelous his mate was as he tried to help her in every possible sense he could.

He cupped Isabelle's cheek when her eyes began to drop due to all of the exhaution.

"Look at me, Isa, look at me!" He whispered to her, trying to get her to stay up.

"You can do this, my love, it's almost over." He cooed wiping away the drops of sweat from her forehead. "You're almost there, my queen. For Eleanor." He said smilingly.

His eyes flared up in a bright blue color as he tried to provide her with the required strength, coaxing her to go on.

Her own eyes shone brightly just as she nodded, "for Eleanor." She whispered back before gathering the courage to push again.

That wad when her groans were silenced by the first cries of an infant.

Isabelle felt her breathing get stuck in her throat, as did Elijah as their eyes widened when the doctor rose up with their child in her hands.

"Congratulations, Ms. Lightwood, you have a daughter."

Isabelle felt a tear roll down her cheek as she brought her fingers to her lips in awe and wonder when she saw her daughter's face.

Elijah's heart thumped in his chest as his grip on Isabelle's hand tightened and his own tears dropped from his eyes in marvel.

"She's perfect." Elijah choked out as he continued to look at her as the nurse brought her closer to the couple.

Their eyes were filled with love and admiration, the content of becoming parents was visible in their features.

"Eleanor is the perfect name for her." Isabelle cried out looking at Elijah who nodded while wiping away the moisture from his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt.

Watching their daughter being born was like the greatest blessing ever bestowed upon them.

Isabelle had never imagined herself giving birth but here she was now. Becoming a parent with the man who loved her so very dearly.

Elijah Mikaelson was not a man who could cry easily or even display his emotions as much; Isabelle changed that when she graced his life with her presence.

And today she gave him the gift which was his daughter; their daughter. He was absolutely wonder-struck.

"Eleanor Adriana Mikaelson." He stated making Isabelle's eyes well up again. He remembered; he remembered Adrian.

That was when Isabelle felt another contraction and this time it was the harshest until now. Eleanor was soon taken away by the mid-wife.

Her she groaned loudly and tried to push but the second baby came out almost instantly as she fell back with her chest heaving up and down in exhaustion.

She looked up again and sat back up with Elijah's help as the couple watched their second baby.

"This one is a boy, Mr. Mikaelson." Elijah's eyes widened listening to that as he and Isabelle croaked out a hearty chuckle just as the doctor brought him closer to them and Elijah's eyes never left the wondrous life that was now in front of them.

"Ryan." Elijah whispered making her look up at him with a smile as she turned back to their son and nodded.

"Ryan Henrik Mikaelson." She announced as he couldn't help but kiss her head lovingly just before she rested her head on his shoulder and watched one of the nurses take Ryan away as her eyes drooped and unconsciousness took over her body.

⚜⚜⚜

"Hi, there, young ones." Elijah whispered as he stood watching over his newly borns whilst Isabelle slept after breastfeeding them for the first time, in the bed beside their cribs.

"Your mom is very tired at the moment but I am certain that she will speak with you both soon enough." He said in a hushed tone, lightly stroking Eleanor's cheek.

"You both have no clue of the happiness we feel today and you both have my word that we, as your parents are always going to protect you, okay?" He vowed. "And when you both inevitably grow up and realize that you don't need us anymore, we are still going to be there because we love you both, so much." He whispered, gulping a lump in his throat as he wiped away a tear.

"That was sweet." His head snapped up when he heard her speak and found her smiling lovingly at him.

Isabelle had an overwhelmed smile on her face when her Original instantly came by her side and cupped her face. "Are you alright?" He asked her in concern.

She chuckled and nodded. "Just a little tired, but not sleepy." She replied.

He rested his forehead on her own as she closed her eyes in anticipation. "I still cannot believe this is real. Feels like a dream." She whispered before he kissed her lips deeply and then pecked her forehead.

"It is real, indeed, my love." He spoke stroking her cheek before tilting his head towards the two cribs right beside her.

A gasp escaped her lips as she met Elijah's eyes again and he grinned. "You're a mom, now." He joked with a chuckle as she felt her eyes watering again.

"Could you..."

She didn't need to complete her sentence as he instantly stood up and picked up Eleanor in his arms gently before taking her to Isabelle.

The noirette immediately held the sleeping infant in her arms. "She's beautiful." She croaked out in joy.

"Just as he is." Eijah stated bringing Ryan to her as well as he sat in front of her, holding him close to his chest.

Ryan was looking at them with wide eyes unlike his sister who had just fallen asleep.

"Hi, little one!" She cooed to him, stroking his cheek as Elijah smiled holding the boy.

"He has your eyes, my love." The Mikaelson pointed out, his orbs never left the wonder that was in his and Isabelle's arms.

"And she has a chin like you." The noirette pointed out kissing Eleanor's head.

That was when Stefan poked his head through the door, "uhm, guys? Can we come in, now?" He asked in a strained voice making them furrow their brows and nod.

And just then the four of them burst in through the door carrying a bunch of balloons, bouquets and cards in their hands. That explained why Stefan sounded so stressed.

Isabelle giggled as Hayley and Davina immediately began gushing about how angelic the twins were whilst Kol gave a half-hug to Elijah and Stefan kissed Isabelle's head lovingly.

"Look how curious he seems!" Hayley whispered clutching Davina's hand who was simply awestruck because of the babies.

Isabelle chuckled, "Dee?" She called out gaining the brunette's attention, "you guys wanna hold them?" She offered.

Davina and Hayley were stunned for an instant before nodding eagerly as the Parabatais happily handed them the twins.

"Hey!" Stefan protested, "why do they get to hold the kids before me? I am the godfather!"

Isabelle laughed and shook her head, "yes, yes you are. And Nik." She announced.

Stefan looked taken aback, "wait, for real? You guys are actually making us the godfathers?" He sputtered.

Isabelle shared grins with Elijah as he cleared his throat, "Stefan, meet your goddaughter, Eleanor Adriana Mikaelson and your godson, Ryan Henrik Mikaelson." He announced making them all grin widely at the names before Isabelle shrieked when Stefan enveloped her in a giant embrace.

This moment, this day, was simply the kind of day when all miracles seemed possible.

It was as if the whole family had forgotten of all the dangers surrounding their lives and the only thing mattered now were the twins.

"Okay, where is Nik? I cannot imagine him having a reason to miss this!" The noirette complained before looking at Stefan and Kol questioningly.

"I have been calling that moron like anything and he isn't picking up. Neither are Freya or Rebekah or Jeremy." Kol informed them making Elijah furrow his brows.

"He would never deliberately ignore all of our calls." He mumbled thoughtfully before they were interrupted by a nurse entering the room.

"Hi, I'm here to take the twins for their hearing test." She told them with a smile on her face.

Isabelle furrowed her brows with worry making the nurse chuckle as she shook her head, "don't worry, no needles, or anything. They'll be back before you know it." She informed them.

Elijah and Isabelle exchanged thoughtful glances as he gave her a nod, conveying that the twins will be alright. Especially considering that the whole medical staff had been compelled to cater to the twins' needs.

Elijah kissed her temple right as she watched the nurse stroll the two away in their cribs as Kol chuckled. "You two are already so smitten by them." He commented.

Davina chortled, "come on, have you seen the kids in this family? Anyone can get smitten by them." Hayley and Isabelle laughed nodding.

That was when the door to the room burst open as Rebekah entered the room with blood staining her clothes and her hair messed up in a wild manner as she panted.

Her appearance was truly one from a horror movie.

Everyone immediately looked at her with worry as Stefan, who was standing jusy near the door, went to give the blonde some support before another hand grasped her arm and steadied her.

Stefan looked up to the man beside Rebekah as a loud gasp escaped his lips in disbelief.

The man smiled sadly, "hello, brother." He whispered.

"Damon." Stefan breathed.

That was when another person walked in the room making Isabelle and Stefan feel like the floor was slipping from underneath their feet.

"Lexi!" The two best friends gasped at the same time as the Branson woman smiled at them.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted with an awkward wave of her hand.

The revelation confused everyone in the room; especially those who had only ever heard about Damon and Lexi.

Stefan was too stunned to speak whereas Isabelle was simply in a state of shock.

Damon chuckled, "I know I was a dick to you before I died, doesn't mean that I don't deserve a hug, now." He said shaking his head which seemed to break Stefan out of his reverie as he leaped to wrap Damon in his arms.

"I cannot fucking believe this." He mumbled as Damon laughed and hugged him back.

Lexi smiled at the reunion before squealing as she made a beeline to Isabelle who was still looking at her like she was a ghost.

"I leave you for a few years and you end up getting a mate, getting knocked up and then a mother of two." The blonde jested with a grin as she came to stand in front of her.

Elijah stepped aside to give the women the space for the reunion. His own expressions were beyond gobsmacked.

Isabelle blinked her eyes, once. Twice. Thrice. Right before she finally returned to her senses as she jumped in her place and wrapped Lexi in a bear hug around her torso.

Lexi laughed cradling the back of the noirette's head as she kissed her forehead and rested her cheek on her scalp.

"God, I missed you!" Isabelle sniffled, holding onto the vampire for her dear life as Lexi too let a few happy tears escape, kissing Isabelle's temple again and again.

"I missed you, too, Izzy. I missed you so much." She whispered holding her.

"Uhm, guys, we kinda don't have time for this." Rebekah announced gaining their attention just as Stefan and Damon pulled back and so did the two women.

"What's wrong?" Elijah asked.

"And what's up with your appearance?" Hayley asked gesturing to the way the blonde looked and how she had tear stains running down her face.

Stefan too looked at Damon and Rebekah questioningly as he walked over to stand beside Lexi and wrapped his arm around her shoulders before pulling her in by kissing her forehead.

Rebekah gulped down the lump in her throat as she looked at her elder brothers with fear in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Bekah?" Kol asked impatiently.

"It's Dahlia!" She squeaked. "When Jeremy and I reached home with Freya, Dahlia was there with Hope and Nik."

Isabelle's eyes widened as fear set deep around her heart for her goddaughter.

"Wait, WHAT?" Hayley shrieked bolting towards Rebekah as she clucthed the Original's arms.

"Tell me my daughter is alright." She practically begged.

Rebekah gave her a look of sympathy which was enough to send Hayley's mind into overdrive as she turned back to look at Stefan and Isabelle with tears in her eyes.

"That's the thing, we have no idea where Hope or Nik are." Rebekah answered.

Hayley clutched her head in her hands as a million scenarios passed through her head and her eyes refused to stop crying.

"What do you mean? You just said you were there!" Davina shrieked. Hope was her family and so was Niklaus. Dahlia was an enemy and she hated the fact that their enemy had gotten stronger than them.

Rebekah turned to Elijah with weary eyes, "Dahlia snapped my neck and ripped Jeremy's heart out-"

"WHAT?" Isabelle interrupted her with horror in her eyes as her lip quivered. She could not imagine the thought of losing her brother; especially when she had just given birth to her children. Jeremy deserved to get to know his nephew and niece.

Rebekah shook her head. "He is alive. Your Parabatai spell done on us worked. Bonnie confirmed that he was alive." She explained confusing them all further.

"Rebekah, none of this is making sense." Elijah hissed at her. His own anger simmered under the surface.

His brother and niece were missing. No one knew anything about Freya's whereabouts and he was going out of his mind at all of the possibilities.

"I think it's best if we explained from the beginning." Damon suggested making Isabelle nod at him to proceed.

One Hour Ago

Rebekah gasped as she opened her eyes to find Hope's nursery in shambles. She immediately stood up and looked around until her eyes fell on the unmoving body of her boyfriend on the floor.

"No!" A loud whimper escaped her lips as she fell to her knees beside him and took his hand in her own.

"NO!"

She wailed out throwing her head back before looking down to caress his peaceful face.

She believed that he was gone.

That was when her ears picked up on the faint sound of his heartbeat.

Her eyes widened as she stared at his chest and found the gaping hole in his flesh healing.

She gasped in amazement.

No vampire could heal himself after his heart had been ripped out.

Except for an Original.

"It worked." She whispered to herself as she bent down to kiss Jeremy's lips softly before pecking his head.

Isabelle's spell had worked. Jeremy and her were linked together for eternity.

She breathed a sigh of relief right before memories came rushing back and she realized what had happened.

Dahlia was here. She wanted Hope and Freya. Niklaus was trying to fight her off.

Niklaus.

With baffled eyes she stood up and looked around in hopes of finding her brother.

However, she could not.

Nor did she find Freya's temporarily dead body from where she had been blasted out on the road because of Dahlia's magic.

When Rebekah thought that all hope was lost, a portal opened in the middle of the room as four individuals stepped through.

Rebekah recognised two of them.

"Damon? Bonnie?" She sputtered out. "How are you here and who are these two?" She enquired.

"Introductions can wait; please tell me you guys have something to eat." The man standing behind Damon whined as he rocked on his heels in impatience.

Bonnie shot him a warning look before turning to the utterly confused Mikaelson. "Forgive Kai, he is an incessant twat." She muttered.

"You love me, Bon-Bon." Kai smirked at her charmingly.

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "I am certain that you all have good reason and explanation to be here but right now I need to find my niece and my brother." She spat turning to leave.

"Wait, you're Nik's sister, Rebekah? Right?" The blonde woman asked making Rebekah stop.

"Yes, and you are?"

"Alexia Branson. His best friend."

Rebekah's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, yes. I forgot you all were in the prison world."

"And no one felt the need to bring us out of there!" Damon jabbed with a glare.

Rebekah scoffed. "How the hell do you guys think you're here?"

"Because a psychotic bitch killed us and blew the damn place so the jolts of magic threw us back into the real world?" Kai pointed out.

"Okay, one, I have no idea who you're talking about; two, Isabelle did a spell a while ago when she could not find any way to bring you all back. The spell ensured that your souls would be brought back right when something tragic happened to you in there; like death." Rebekah explained sassily.

"Wait, then why the hell would she include me?" Kai questioned.

"She didn't know. She believed only these three were in their and accidentally must have done the spell for you too."

"Then I guess I owe her one." Kai shrugged.

Bonnie shook her head before her eyes fell on Jeremy's body. "What the hell happened here?" She breathed.

Rebekah smiled sarcastically, "well, glad you asked."

And then the Mikaelson sister went on to tell them how they had all shifted to New Orleans because they found out that Niklaus had impregnated a werewolf, how their lives had been with the downpour of enemies from all directions and how Isabelle and Elijah had been protecting them all at every step.

"Okay, so, your aunt was here to take Nik's daughter because she is Nik's first born?" Lexi sputtered after Rebekah was done telling them the whole story.

Rebekah nodded. "Yes, and Dahlia is also working for Lilith so technically Lilith, Isabelle's mother, is behind all of this charade."

"Can I just point out about how," Kai spoke up pointing towards Lexi first, "your ex-boyfriend's baby mama," he then turned to look at Damon, "and your brother's wife, are the same person." He said snickering.

Damon face-palmed himself whereas Bonnie and Lexi looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay, who is this hobbit?" Rebekah muttered with a grimace.

Kai smirked, "Malachai Parker. But call me Kai. Pleased to meet you." He introduced.

Rebekah rolled her eyes before turning to look at Damon and Lexi. "Look, I am glad you all are back. However, I need to find out what happened after that witch snapped my neck and then I have to inform my family."

"Wait! Let us help!" Lexi offered just when Rebekah was about to leave again.

That was when Jeremy's gasp gained their attention as he sat up confused, checking his healed up wound.

He then saw Damon and Bonnie's faces. "Don't tell me I have to spend my time in hell with you two." He groaned.

"Jer?" Rebekah called out making him look surprised right before the blonde came to him and kissed him deeply.

Jeremy did not waste a moment as he kissed her back, breathing in relief that he wasn't dead.

"And now who's wasting time?" Kai muttered to himself earning glares from Lexi.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Jeremy asked before looking towards the four in confusion.

⚜⚜⚜

"And after that, we all decided to separate the work. Bonnie and Kai are trying their luck at locator spells and Jeremy has gone to get Marcel's vampires and warn the werewolves to be on guard." Rebekah concluded at last as Isabelle and Elijah exchanged wary looks.

"Wait, hold on." Davina stated with furrowed brows before turning to look at Lexi and Damon. "Who the hell blew up the Prison Word? Dahlia couldn't have that much power; what would she even want with the Prison World."

Lexi took a deep breath as she watched them all look at her for an explanation. Damon too pursed his lips together knowing that Isabelle would not like the next revelation.

"It was Akira." Lexi blurted out making Isabelle's head snap towards her. "Apparently the Prison World had a weapon hidden somewhere that can kill the Angel Supreme. And then one day she found out that you killed her brother. So as a revenge, she killed us and blew up the damn place."

Isabelle was seething. Her fists were clenched up around the sheets of her hospital bed as she breathed deeply trying to keep her anger at bay.

"Isa?" Elijah called out placing a hand on her cheek, "we need to find Hope and Niklaus." He reminded her softly.

Isabelle instantly looked up at him and then towards Hayley who looked absolutely mortified.

Isabelle gulped harshly and nodded before turning to look at her mate.

"We will. And then I will ruin everything which Dahlia and my mother hold dear." She hissed.

"Uhm, guys?" Kol called out with a strained voice. Everyone looked at him questioningly.

"Hasn't it been long since that nurse took the twins? Hearing tests don't take this long." He pointed out sending a bolt of dread in everyone's hearts.

Even Damon, who knew so little, was worried.

Elijah and Stefan were the first to bolt out of the room as Isabelle got out of her bed and stood up with Lexi's support.

Without caring about how much pain she was in, she followed behind her mate outside.

The couple stopped when the saw the nurse's corpse on the floor right beside the empty cribs of the twins.

Someone had abducted Eleanor and Ryan.

❇❇❇❇

Hi, guys! How are you all?

Okay, so, here's an update for you all. And so many people have been asking me to update on the Raven Witch but please, it is a humble request that allow me to write on my own pace.

Anyways, this chapter was hella chaotic tbh. Like I am kinda worried about whether it turned out to be good or not.

But i guess you all will answer that for me.

Anyways, as I told you all, that Kai, Bon-Bon, Damon and Lexi aren't gonna be dead for long and here they are.

I'm not planning on keeping all of them in the story, they're more like barely there side characters.

Now, Nik has been possessed by Dahlia. She has taken Freya, Hope and THE TWINS.

SKKSKSKS anyways, what'd y'all think of the baby names? And also, I kinda wanted to include Adrian (which was what Isa would have named her first child, had he lived) and Henrik as well so yeah.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Two more chapters are left before we move on to Act 3. And boyyyy, you guys are NOT ready for Act 3.

So, do tell me all of your favorite parts and kindly ignore the typos. Will be editing them later.

Vote, comment, and share please.

With Love, Devu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 790 50
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...
7.8K 300 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
410K 8.6K 39
เฟโ˜†*:ใƒป๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก โ”โ”โ” โ SHE HAS NO IDEA OF THE POWER THAT SHE HOLDS โž in which a sixteen-year-old girl contains power that she cannot cont...
730K 14.2K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...