*OLD* Love Like You (Rohan Ki...

By SundropDandelion

THE REWRITE IS UP: https://www.wattpad.com/1280168169?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_readin... More

Introduction
The Letter/Hello Old Friend
Let Me Take You Home Tonight
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part 1)
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part 2)
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part 3)
Golden Slumbers
Cinderella (Part 1)
Cinderella (Part 2)
See Emily Play on Arnold Lane (Part 1)
See Emily Play on Arnold Lane (Part 2)
Bright Eyes
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant (Part 1)
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant (Part 2)
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant (Part 3)
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
A/N
Vincent
Pollyanna (I Believe In You)
We're Going To Be Friends (Part 1)
Important A/N
The Rewrite+Updates
The rewrite is up!

A/N

487 33 1
By SundropDandelion

Hey everyone! So the next chapter should be up Monday or Tuesday night, but there are a few things I wanna announce before hand. I also have a surprise for everyone at the end of this note, so read to the end!

So the first announcement: I'm changing the story's double line spacing to 1.15, since I don't want the chapters to be too long. So far the next chapter has 25 pages done, but when I changed the line spacing, it knocked it down to 15; and the length of chapters is really restraining me, since I spend half of my writing time worrying about the page numbers. I also don't want to split every chapter in parts like Josuke's chapters, since it'll make the story drag on for too long. There are three exceptions though: Hayato's chapter will be in 2 parts, Jotaro, Joseph, Jolyne, and Shizuka's chapter will be in 3 parts, as well as the climax. HOWEVER! If you guys don't like the spacing (too small to read, stuff like that) please let me know! I want this story to be enjoyable for everyone!

Next, there is a likely chance that this story will be on a brief hiatus. Classes start up again next week, I have to go to driving school, and I have to apply for an internship. Luckily all of my classes are online so I don't have to travel anywhere! But one of my sisters is starting kindergarten and she'll be home three days a week, so I'm going to have to watch her as my parents work. Now this hiatus isn't definite, I will try my best to upload on time, but if I don't then this is the reason why. School comes first (believe me, I'd much rather be working on this story). Thank you for understanding!

And now, the surprise!

A few weeks ago my older sister's boyfriend and I had my older sister guess Diamond is Unbreakable characters/stands! I was so excited to upload it and share it with the world...

But hoo boy, is the audio rough. My sister and her boyfriend cut out a lot, meanwhile my audio is so good you can hear weird crackling from my mouth (I know, its nasty). Basically, the video is kinda a mess and the audio is atrocious. However, I didn't want it to go to waste. So that's why I've decided to splice together my favorite moments/quotes from the recording and share it with you guys!

Warning though, there is some swearing.

Anyway, thank you guys for reading this note, and like I said before, the next chapter will be up either Monday or Tuesday night! Now enjoy my sis and I acting like morons! (The video is unlisted, so if it doesn't work I'll fix it ASAP. Also, I'm going to have her guess Stardust Crusaders and Golden Wind stands/characters).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 254 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...
6.3K 326 29
This is the rewrite of Love Like You. PLEASE NOTE: Rohan is aged up in this fic. The mangaka looked down at the girl, finding her staring at him. Her...
2.9K 71 23
Y/N, 156 cm, white haired, soft spoken, innocent baby blue eyes was the person least expectant to be the daughter of DIO, she's 17 years of age and t...
754 29 10
Not long after Jotaro and Kakyoin graduate from high school, they got married and moved to a small beach like area on the outskirts of Tokyo. And eve...