Butterfly |JHS|✔️

Galing kay heajoon

""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens fi... Higit pa

Before you read❤
✨Accolade✨
Prologue
1~Terminated For Interfering
2~Enough With The Dirty Thoughts
3~Sexy Men Heard Me Snoring
4~Take You Obnoxious Creatures Shopping
5~He Frickin Groaned
6~The Changing Room Still Mortifies Me
7~Romantic Feelings For This Alien
8~Spraying A Pocket Perfume In The Kitchen
9~Their Parents Own A Pantry
10~Epitome Of Cuteness Radiating Like Gamma
11~A Right To Insult Me
12~Developing Emotional Desires For One
13~The Men Aren't 'men' But They Are Indeed 'MEN!'
14~Fully Grab The Concept
15~Perform A heart Surgery
16~Overwhelmedness I Feel At This Moment
17~ The Same Mutual Feelings For This Particular Alien.
18~Warmth Sweet Warmth.
19~Project E-20
20~Aliens Have A Kink For Pain
21~Each other
22~Humans Call Porn
23~Why Me?
24~Avengers, Assemble
25~ I'll Be Damned
26~STAY OUT OF IT!
27~Hands off you
28~ Into a Faun
29~See Any Button
30~Hitman Bang
Thank You❤
[Bonus:] Their Coming To Earth
Drafted Summary: Relic Of Dwimmer

Epilogue

456 45 16
Galing kay heajoon

⌒Oh yeah!⌒

[4 years later...]

The moonlight shines and resonates through the living room. An owl hoots in the distance.

My eyes shoots awake, reminding me I still have unpacked boxes littering the house. A house I moved into two weeks ago, but have been lazy to do much in it. All that has been done has been me constantly soaking and submerging myself in a claw-footed tub until my skin prunes.

Yuri had suggested in order to get over my constant glooming over an alien's exit from earth, I should quit my job and move to a place uptown. I gladly and willingly accepted her suggestion: together, we both began scouting for a place I now call mine.

Of course, what first intrigued the earthlings about the invasion that —sleight of hand— disappeared from action. In supernatural or enchanting theorist's opinions, some say it might have been an illusion, others say the militants chased them away with their defense tactics.

The militants themselves were surprised and didn't dare to say they had nothing to do with the mysterious leaving of the aliens, when they received their own recognition. What no-one attempt to speak about was the current that resonated through the earth and sent us all flying backwards like no there was no gravity.

Questions were also part of the real reasons I accepted Yuri's suggestion. Journalist were the trending topics on all social media platforms for a year because they had something intriguing to speak on. But once the topic died down, they started becoming the intrusive-disturbing-cockroaches their names stand for.

The rumbling of my stomach alerts me I haven't had much to eat in a while. I, in a stride, stand to the kitchen in search of an orange juice but emit groan when I don't find some.

"You know, the offer still stands for you to eat me; but in this case, I shall let you drink me."

His voice. The deep sultry voice of an armed Alien, that haunts me in my every night in bed is now what I hear like it was never gone. I don't turn back. I couldn't.

The heat of his body shifting to the back of mine drove my mind into an existential crises I know I'll never recover from. This isn't like my imagining it every night. It is right there, then and I can't bear to think I am thinking.

"I don't know if you're shocked or you went paralyzed on me."

He swiftly turns me around by the shoulders. He is still the same; sharpened jawlines, taunty eyes that darkens everytime I look at him, the smell of biomechanics togetherness that makes me want to feel every inch of him. Ever so that every part of my body wants to jag for him.

I don't dare to hold back anymore when I latch my body onto him. To keep himself from falling at my weight, he holds his back on the kitchen counter and wraps his two hands around my waist. A laugh cascades through his throat and rips through my ears; I missed it. I missed him out of all.

"I thought you wouldn't come back," I whisper, voice coming out like a child scared of the water.

He lifts up my chin, staring me deep into my soul, "I did tell you I'd find my way back, didn't I?"

"That you did. But I couldn't take you word for it."

"Whatever make you doubt me, best extinguish itself from reality, cause I'm here right now."

A smile shines on my face, "right now you say? Where are the rest?"

"They went to a place called bar. Although not the one on earth," he winks. "However, I gave a promise to come to you, when we defeated those in battle."

Relieve crosses through me at the thought that they won. I feel, if they didn't conquer the battle, those dirty-looking creatures would come back to earth and taken over.

"And now that I have fulfilled that promise," he continues. "I shall grant you your long anticipated action."

In a beat of the moment did he grab me by my buttocks and place me on the marble kitchen counter. His eyes glitter in pure lust and lost of control; he is hungry. My stomach flutter in heat when his lips slams on mine and presses us together.

His tongue relishes in mine as he parts through my mouth with it. His kiss isn't gentle, on the other hand, insistent without tender. He snakes his arms around my waist. My hands lazily trace to his jawline in trials to keeping up with the pace of his kisses.

A sub warrior taste merges me into his tongue. A hint of endearment I feel through his kiss is like none he'd ever given me. Like the times he and I shared kisses, those were just practice to be perfected.

His pectoral muscle conspicuously tenses at the slight touch of our chest brushing together. He pulls me off the counter and pushes my back out the wall so that my legs are straddling his waist.

Disinclined, his kisses travel to my cheekbone, to my jawline and then lands on my earlobe. I try not to squirm at the amount of heat traveling from each parts of my body. My hands hold onto him as I feel number two taking action.

"Fuck!" I cuss under my breath when I turn passive with with his groping my form. A flooding heat of confusion consumes me. It seems I have struck a nerve in myself I quite can put a pin on.

"You have no idea for how long I wanted to do that!" He whispers lowly into my ears, a shiver creeps it's way to my spine. Without needing my response, he carries me through the messy heap of boxes that leads to my bedroom. Not before bumping into some, he although, makes careful not to drop me.

Our giggling bounces off the wall as he kicks open the door. Darkness evolves the room although the moonlight stood to differ. I shimmer with uncontrollable excitement when his hands start roaming my body; hands on my chest, my hip, my thighs. A huge turn on of the season.

"What vocal objection will you make for pounding?" A squeak escapes me, my eyes widen. He only smirks a dangerous and cocky smirk that tells me I have to go for a pelvic floor muscle exercise. That is if I'll be able to walk properly.

Almost a second later did he find me and threw me into a reoccurring pleasure filled with, groaning, gasping and lots —emphasises on the lots—of moaning. It takes me just the first ten minutes to find that no matter how skilled any human was, they could never come close to such delicious specimen that is him.

He was right, he'd take me to the stars: except now, he brought the stars to me.

ㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁ

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.9K 780 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...
281K 22.2K 76
All you wanted was a little excitement to your life. Something more interesting than a herd of cows getting in the middle of the road and farming. Th...
733K 36K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
242K 9.3K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...