๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgicfearz

โ˜… ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘... More

โ˜† ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜†
โ˜…1โ˜…
โ˜†2โ˜†
โ˜…3โ˜…
โ˜†4โ˜†
โ˜…5โ˜…
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜…7โ˜…
โ˜† ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ โ˜†
โ˜…8โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 1
โ˜†9โ˜† ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…10โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 3
โ˜†11โ˜†
โ˜…12โ˜…
โ˜†13โ˜†
โ˜…14โ˜…
โ˜…16โ˜…
โ˜†17โ˜†
โ˜…18โ˜…
โ˜†19โ˜†
โ˜…20โ˜…
โ˜†21โ˜†
โ˜…22โ˜…
โ˜†22-1/2โ˜†
โ˜…23โ˜…
โ˜†23โ˜† ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…24โ˜…
10K READS! + ANNOUNCEMENT

โ˜†15โ˜†

545 22 29
By nostalgicfearz

𝐒1 𝐄𝐩. 9 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓

(I really want Zack's sweater it looks so cute and comfy. Also I liked the way Mario said 'Quiche' in this scene )

"Kandi wake up, it's time for school", Lisa said shaking me.

"No I don't wanna go!", I responded, balling up into my comforter.

"Kandi, you've missed three days of school. I think it's time you come back", Kelly said.

"Nooooooo", I whined.

"When was the last time you ate some real food?", Jessie said looking at all the junk food sitting on my dresser.

"I have no idea", I said.

"Well get dressed, career week is starting today and I don't wanna miss all the booths!", Lisa said.

"Noooooo!"

"Why don't you wanna go to school? Kevin went back home and Slater said he was sorry", Kelly asked sitting next to me.

"I don't know, I'm just scared"

"Of what?", Jessie asked sitting on the opposite side of me.

"What if I make the wrong decision? What if Slater doesn't even like me back and is just playing with my feelings? What if Kevin and I never make up and never become friends again? I don't know what to do!", I said beginning to cry.

"Right now you should just focus on yourself, and do something to get your mind off of things!", Jessie said wiping my tears.

"Like what?"

"I heard there's gonna be a cooking club! If there is one I'm going to sign up and you should too", Kelly said.

"I'll think about it", I said heading over to my closet.

"Wait so does this mean you're coming to school?", Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I can't keep missing days anymore, your dad will end up calling my mom and she'd just fuss at me through the phone and I really don't feel like hearing a lecture right now", I said.

"Okay I'll tell my dad to start up the car", Lisa said running out.

☆ ☆ ☆

"I change my mind I'm not going in there!", I said trying to get back into the car.

"No! You're already here we're going inside", Kelly said holding me back.

"C'mon unc, can't you take me back to the house?"

"Sorry Kandi, but I can't take you back home. I have to get to work early today. So you'll just have to pull through", My uncle said through the window.

"Whyyyyy?", I whined as he pulled off.

"Kandi get up!", Jessie said.

"Noooooo!", I said laying on the ground.

"Okay grab her feet, I'll grab her arms", Jessie said.

"NOOOOO!", I screamed and kicked as they carry me into the school.

★ ☆ ★

"So what do you want to be when you're older?", Jessie asked.

"Probably an Artist or a interior designer", I said.

"Cool!"

"Oh look I see an art booth over there, you should go check it out!", Kelly said.

"Plus there's a cute boy over there", Lisa said.

"Yeah there's nothing wrong with a little distraction", Jessie said.

"Guys I do not need a distrac- oh my goodness he is cute", I said turning around.

( aight so we got Bumper Robinson playing himself because I don't feel like coming up with a fake name )

"He looks too old for me though", I said.

"Girl ain't nothing wrong with having an older man", Lisa said.

"And Slater's older than you", Jessie said.

"Only by a year!", I said walking over to the booth.

"Hi would you like to take a look at our pamphlet?", the cute boy asked.

"Sure!", I said taking the pamphlet out of his hand.

"Hey this is that art school in LA", I said looking at another pamphlet.

"Yeah, I'm actually going next year", he said smiling.

"Oh so you're a senior?", I asked curiously.

"Yup!"

"So what school do you go to?", I asked.

"I go to Valley High"

"VALLEY HIGH? Who let you in here?-

"I'm joking! I go to a private school in LA"

"Don't play like that! People around here hate Valley"

"I know", he chuckles.

"A couple of my friends and I are going to check out an art museum on Friday, would you like to come?"

"If you don't want to do that we can just chill at my house and share artwork and stuff"

"Why don't we do both?", I said smiling.

"It's a date! I'll see you later.", he said, smirking as I walk back over to my friends.

"Oooh, what did y'all talk about?", Lisa asked.

"We talked about school and art. Then he asked me if I wanted to go to an art museum", I said. "Then he said I could come over his house and we can share our art and talk and stuff"

"Talk and stuff?", Jessie asked.

"It sounds like he just wants to get into your pants", Zack said behind us.

"Or He's just being nice?!", Kelly said, hitting Zack.

"And if he was I wouldn't let him! I'm too young to be doing that", I said in disgust.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

"Are you sure this is a good idea?", I asked Kelly.

"Yes! Cooking will help you calm down and take your mind off of things", she said putting her arm around me as we continue to walk down the hallway.

"Hi guys! Bye guys we're late for cooking club", Kelly said as we walk past Zack and Slater.

"Kandi, Can we talk", Slater asked catching up with me.

"Not now, Slater. Kandi and I have to get to cooking club", Kelly said.

"Fine then I'll just come with"

★ ☆ ★

"Today we are going to make a layered cake. With chocolate, vanilla, and lots of gooey fudge! So put on your aprons before the food starts to fly!"

"You look Pretty in pink Preppy", Slater said.

"Thanks for noticing", Zack said while patting his pink apron.

"You'll all find recipes on your counters. Step one, throw them away!", the teacher? says before everyone throws their papers in the air.

I've never baked a cake before so I decided to actually keep my instructions.

"I like to cook the way I feel, and I feel GREAAAAT!", she said, low key sounding like Tony the Tiger.

As she begins to AWFULLY sing her own set of instructions I take out my walkman and play "I need love" by LL Cool J.

After following the instructions on the paper and letting my cake bake in the oven for an hour or so, I take it out and decorate it.

"Wow your cake turned out really nice", Kelly said as I take off my headphones.

"Thanks"

"But does it taste as good as mines?", Slater said taking a piece of my cake.

"Mm it's good but I think my cake is better", Slater said.

"I'll be the judge of that", the teacher lady said walking up to us.

"Slater your cake is delicious! But you could've did better on the decorative side. Now Kandi's cake has it all!"

"Ha!", I said.

"Ok everyone that's a wrap for today's class! Tomorrow we'll be making chicken Alfredo", she said as everyone leaves out of the classroom.

"Can we talk now? Slater asked before I could take a step outside of the classroom.

"Fine", I said sitting next to him.

"Look I'm sorry for anything I did to make you upset, can we please be friends again?"

"It's not your fault, it's mines. I shouldn't have ignored you or your calls. I just didn't want to talk to anyone"

"That's okay, I think almost everyone feels that way after a break up"

"But when your ready I think you should talk to Kevin. I know he's really hurt. Just try to make up with him, I don't want to be the reason you two can't be friends anymore", He said giving me a hug.

"I will and thank you"

"No problem cupcake", He said leaving a kiss on my forehead and leaving out of the classroom.

★☆★☆

"Hey Zack! Why was that Valley dude here?", I said walking into The Max.

"That was Nedick, he came here to talk smack to Slater"

"Why?"

He sighs, "I made a bet that Slater would beat him during the wrestling match on Friday and he found out that Slater isn't playing and now I'm doomed".

"Oh. . well have fun finding someone to replace him with"

"Wait- Can you talk to him for me?"

"No you got yourself in this mess, get yourself out of it!", I said walking to the booth my other friends were at.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah I never got your name?", I said to the boy from a few days ago.

"Oh it's Bumper"

"Weird name, I'm Kandi"

"My name is weird? Ok-"

After we left the art museum we headed over to Bumper's house.

"So? Do you want me to show my sketches first or?"

"No I'll go first", he said grabbing his sketchbook off his bookcase.

"Wow these are really good! I hope you get into that art school", I said flipping through the pages.

"Me too I really want to learn more. Like other techniques and forms of art to help me progress as an artist", he said.

"Same, I like that I can express my feelings onto a piece of paper, it makes me feel much better when I'm feeling down"

"Yeah I know what you mean"

"Ok my turn!", I said handing him my sketchbook.

"Your artwork is awesome. You should apply to an art school soon"

"Hey, what's this one about?", he said pointing to a painting of a girl in a maze holding a heart in her hand.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend, well now he's my ex. But I painted that because I felt so confused and heartbroken like I was stuck in a maze and there was no way to get out"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"You shouldn't be, I cheated on him", I said looking down.

"If you don't mind me asking. What did you do?"

"I kissed another dude in front of him"

"That's not that bad"

"But I kissed someone else before that"

"It doesn't matter, if he really loved you he would've talked it out with you and wouldn't have let it get to him"

"Maybe your right"

"Okay this turned sad very quickly. C'mon I know something that will cheer you up!", he said, grabbing my hand and taking me God knows where.

"Where are we going?"

"The basement"

"Are you going to murder me?!"

"Wha- no! Just follow me", he said as we begin to walk down the steps.

"This is cool! Do your parents know about this?", I said as I walk into a white room with paint splattered all over it.

"No but they said I could use the basement for whatever I wanted", He said shrugging.

"So instead of making a man cave you made this?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about doing that but then I was like 'nahh that would be way too boring", he said taking his jacket off.

"So what do you do in here?"

"Well I come down here when I'm mad or sad or just bored, and I splatter paint everywhere while listening to music", he said taking his shirt off revealing his abs.

"That's a good way to get your mind off of things", I said, still looking at his body.

"Yeah that's why I brought you down here"

"Uh huh", I said, not paying attention.

"Hello? My eyes are up here"

"Oh sorry-"

"Ya' know, It kinda hurt me when you thought I was gonna kill you", He said pouting.

"Im sorry"

"It's fine, I'll just get you back", he said flicking some paint on me.

"Nooo, this jacket costs two hundred dollars", I said taking it off.

"I'll get my parents to take it to the cleaners", He said flicking more paint on me.

"Keep flicking paint on me and see what happens", I said as he flicked more paint on me.

"Ok you asked for it!", I said picking up an entire bucket of paint and dumping it on his head.

"Great now my hair is gonna be pink for days", He said shaking his head.

"I have an idea!"

"What?"

"Let's make snow angels in the paint!", I said pouring paint on the floor.

"I love that idea, let's do it!"

"Yours looks weird", I said critiquing his snow angel.

"Hey! Yours isn't perfect either", he said pointing at mines.

"Whatever", I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"I know you didn't just roll your eyes at me, sista!", he said snapping his fingers and twisting his neck.

"I did! And what are you gonna do about it?"

"TICKLE OVERLOAD!", he said jumping on me and tickling me everywhere.

"OH MA GOD STAWP!", I said laughing my butt off.

"Say uncle!!"

"Boy no!"

"Say it and I'll stop!", he said smiling.

"Fine! uncle, uncle, uncle", I said as he finally stops tickling me.

"Ya know, you're really fun to be around. Your friends must really like you", He said laying his head on my stomach.

"Yeah they do"

"OH CRAP!"

"What?"

"I gotta get to my friend's wrestling match!", I said grabbing my things.

"Wait before you go I need to know your address so I can drop off your jacket"

"Oh it's. .

★☆★

"Where have you been? you missed Screech almost get beat up", Zack asked.

"I was with a friend"

"Why do you have paint all over you?", Jessie asked.

"We we're playing. .paint ball"

"Oh okay", Lisa said.

"Now let's see how you do with someone your own size", Slater said throwing Screech to the side.

Slater pinned Nedick to the mat in a matter of seconds and won the match.

"Slater you were terrific! But I thought you were gonna quit wrestling?", Kelly said.

"Well I was, then my quiche blew up and I realized, hey I didn't care. I'm just a kid, I don't need a career right now"

"Yeah, we feel the same way", Jessie said for everyone.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

LATER AT DA CRIB. . .

"KANDI SOME DUDE NAMED CAINE IS ON THE PHONE!", Lisa hollered from downstairs.

"Um hello?"

"Hey Kandi. You gotta minute?"

"Yeah"

"Did you and Kevin break up?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well he hasn't been taking it very well. We went to the liquor store the other day and he shot both of the Korean people"

"What?"

"Look we went in there to get some 40s and when we was about to leave the dude behind the counter said some slick shit, so he shot him. Then he went to the back to to get the tape and shot the other worker"

"What does this have to do with me?"

"All I'm saying is he hasn't been acting like this before. Y'all break up, when he comes back he starts acting like a psychopath. That's the only explanation for all of this nonsense"

"Just please talk to him, he showing everybody in the hood the damn tape its only a matter of time before it gets into the wrong hands and the police get a hold of it"

"Alright I'll try to talk to him but that might not work"

"Thank you, I'll talk to you later"

"Bye"

★ ☆ ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.4K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.2K 85 14
sad eyes story, you are a santo and are bestfriends with dani sad eyes sister, cesar, monse, jamal, ruby but none of them know about your secret just...
11.4K 344 8
(L/N) (F/N) is an childhood friend of the Asahina's older brothers. When she is 9 years old she moved to England and finish her career there. A week...