MENDING HEARTS ✔️

By compasionateheart

Why is that a girl is always first on the list of sacrifices? Why is it that still people go with the old men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
new story
Bonus Chapter 1
Story
our pious bond of love

Chapter 11

534 46 39
By compasionateheart

ASAD AHMAD

She was immediately brought to the hospital and was taken into ICU.

The officers had arrested the men including Shahzan Malik. I was still not satisfied with him just being arrested. I would deal with him when Kainaat recovers.

It has been two days since she was brought to the hospital. The doctors had said that she has gone into a coma and they don't know when she would come out.

I was so thankful that the bullet didn't cause much harm. I sat next to her since she was brought into the ward. I rubbed her hands and spoke to her yet she hadn't woken up.
__________

I rested my head on the edge of the bed when suddenly I felt her fingers move. I immediately jolted up and saw that she was battling with herself to open her eyes.

I called the doctor and he told me she was gaining conscious. I waited for her to fully open her eyes and after two hours of just praying and staring at her she opened her eyes.

KAINAAT AHMAD

With great difficulty I opened my eyes and the first person I spotted was Asad standing at the far end of the room.

I knew he was damn angry with me.

Well it's obvious with the stunt I pulled.

The doctors checked me and then told Asad he needed to take full care of me. Some tests needed to be done so the doctor said I would be discharged tomorrow.
___________

"You need rest!" Asad said as he pulled the duvet over me. It has been one week since we came back and I'm getting his silent treatment.

I tried my best to talk to him but he would avoid the topic, saying he is busy or he's tired.

But jaanaab ko meri is baat sunne ke liye time nahi likin jub Mai uff be karu toh daur ke chale aate hai!

(He doesn't have time to listen to me in regards to the incident, but when I say uff he comes running towards me)

I held his wrist as he was about to leave, he turned around and looked at me raising his eyebrow asking what?

I patted on the bed next to me, indicating him to sit. I sat up a little and rest my cheek against his chest.

After a little while I looked up at him and found him staring at me.

"I'm sorry!" I said holding his face in my hands.

"Why are you sorry? You wanted an award for going against me no? Look you have received it! A damn bullet!" He said calmly but I knew the depth of his words.

He was mad!

"Ab khush?" (Now are you happy?) he asked and I looked down in guilt.

"I only wanted to get a gift for you as it was our first year anniversary and also your birthday!" I said staring into those charcoal eyes.

"You could have brought the gift later or you could have waited for me to come so we would go together! But no! You want to be a super heroine and do everything yourself!" He said angrily and I was hurt.

I was thinking about him only!

"Do you even know how I felt when I heard you had gone out of the house? Kainaat, my intention is not to keep you in this house as a prisoner! Someone was freakin watching us and at anytime he could have attacked you. That was the last thing I ever wanted! Someone attacking you! All you had to do was just listen to me" he said, this time a little calmer than before.

I sat quietly and listened to him! He was right this time! I should have listened to him! But what is done is done, we can't change it now!

"Have you not totally forgiven me, that you didn't listen to-"

"I love you to" I said stopping him from saying anything and pressed his lips with mine. I kissed him totally dominating the kiss and when I was out of breath I released my lips from him.

"What did you say?" He asked quite unbelievably.

"I said what you heard" I said blushing looking away from me. He held my chin with his fingers and turned my face to him.

He stared at me asking me with his eyes to repeat what I said. "I love you" I said and hugged him tightly.

He also wrapped his hands around me and we both smiled.

"Please don't ever give me a silent treatment! That's the worse thing from you. You can get angry at me, hit me but don't stop talking to me! I can't live with you not talking to me" I said with tears in my eyes and he immediately wiped them.

"And now it's your turn to say those special words" I told him and he looked at me and smirked.

"What words moje làska?" He asked acting to be unaware. I glared at him and he chuckled.

"I don't like to repeat and I know you know that" he said pushing the free strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Asad please!" He said and looked at me surprised. I raised my eyebrow asking him what!

"Say my name again" he said and I realized I said his name. I never called him by his name before.

"I don't like to repeat and I know you know that" I mimicked him and he started to tickle me.

"Stop.....(laugh)......stop(laugh)...ok ok I'll say it!(laugh) Asad stop!" I said and he stopped.

"It sounds damn perfect from your mouth" he said and I smiled. He caressed my face and I suddenly remembered about the men.

"Asad what did you do with the men?" I asked as he pulled me on his lap. I placed my hands around his neck and he rubbed his hands on both of my sides.

"Nothing much, just a few bullets where the sun doesn't shine" he said calmly and I looked at him in utter shock!

What the actual faluda!

I jumped out of his lap and stood up on the bed.

"What did you do?" I asked in disbelief. Is he for real?

"Just what you heard" he said and held my hands telling me to sit down. But I took my hands out of his hold and glared at him.

"Are they dead?" I asked while folding my hands to my chest.

"That's enough questions for the day! You need to rest" he said and lightly pulled me.

"But-" I couldn't finish as as he glared at me and pulled the quilt over me. He took out my medicines from the draw and handed me them.

He then gave me the glass of water and made me drink the medicine.

Once the effect of the medicine kicked in, I fell into a deep slumber forgetting all the miseries of the world.
____________

ASAD AHMAD

"What the fuck do you think of yourself?" I asked the famous Shahzan Malik who stood infront of me in a terrible condition.

"What were you going to get by shooting her?" I questioned as I punched him the face.

"Look at me you fucker!" I shouted angrily looking into his eyes. "If I want, I can shoot one fucking bullet in your fucking good for nothing brain and your done! But you know what I'm going to do! I will fucking make you beg me to die. How dare you touch MY Kainaat!" I said punching his face.

"Mr Ahmad! Enough! You will kill him" the police officer ordered and I held back still holding his collar.

"I paid you to get him here! So now you shut the fuck up before I make you jobless" I roared dangerously at the police officer and he immediately lowered his gaze.

Shahzan Malik gave a sinister laugh and I glared at him.

His hands were tied up with ropes and his body was off of the ground. His head hung effortlessly.

"Asad Ahmad! Wait till I rape your fucking wife infront of your fucking eyes!" He said and let out another nasty chuckle.

I immediately punched him on his ribs and glared at him.

"You will wish to die!" I said and ordered one of my men to throw a bucket of cold water over his head.

Once that was done, I ordered them to throw a bucket of hot water on him. Glaring at him one last time, I left the dungeon and headed to Kainaat.
_____________

"And the way he punched the guy! Omg! It was damn-" she was talking to Aahil and suddenly turned around imitating the way I punched Shahzan, when she spotted me.

I raised my eyebrow and folded my hands to my chest leaning against the wall.

"Aren't you suppose to be studying mister! And you madam! Aren't you suppose to be resting" I said taking the phone from Kainaat. She bit her lip and looked down blushing.

"And you! Stop putting stupid ideas in my innocent wife's brain!" I told Aahil and he laughed.

"You are such a goner bhai!" Aahil said and I rolled my eyes at him while Kainaat chuckled. I glared at Kainaat and she showed me puppy eyes.

I talked to Aahil for a little while and then disconnected the call. I turned around and saw Kainaat staring at me with a smile.

I caressed her face and came closer to her. She immediately closed her eyes and brought her lips closer. I went even closer to her and whispered to her

"You are suppose to be resting" I said and smirked as she opened her eyes.

"Huh?" She asked confused and I chuckled at her. Once she realized what was happening she pushed me away.

"I hate you!" She said and turned away.

"Oh come on moje làska! You and I both know that's not true" I said and she hugged me tightly.

"I love you"

________________

Who said I love you? Any guesses?

Who wants a double update?😉🙈

Sooooooo? How's the chapter?

They both confessed! What do you guys want to see next?

Is Asad doing right by torturing Shahzan Malik?

Do vote, comment and share!
Have a good day beautiful people! Stay safe, take care and keep smiling!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 387 8
Sabaji Maroom was born and raised to be a warrior king's wife. Little did she know her life was about to take a painful and hopeless turn. For marryi...
72.2K 3.2K 36
Miraal's dream was to become a doctor, she was a city girl with a strong spirit and a mind of her own. Since she was born, her father, Haroon Qureshi...
30.7K 1.6K 37
02/10/17-09/02/19 Hey Gyz this is my first story, so please ignore the mistakes and do appreciate my efforts. So, the story is about a love hate rela...
274K 10.8K 66
"Love" what a beautiful word! Whoever gets it his or her life becomes beautiful. My life was filled with full of love which I received from my fami...