Burning Hearts (Esmeralda x f...

By Fandomnerd22

Y/N Frollo, apple of her father's eye. He raised her to be just like him. Gypsies are evil, sinful, and unhol... More

Chapter 1: Topsy Turvy Day
Chapter 2: The Way She Moves
Chapter 3: Got a Secret
Chapter 4: Don't Be Suspicious
Chapter 5: Moments of Anger
Chapter 6: Follow Me, Into the Shadows
Chapter 7: The Love they Lost
Chapter 8: Good Girl Gone Wild
Chapter 10: The Legend of the Bellringer
Chapter 11: Meeting Quasimodo
Chapter 12: Someday
Chapter 13: Sanctuary!
Chapter 14: The Final Battle
Chapter 15: Lovely Angel
Chapter 16: My Father's Daughter
Chapter 17: A Gypsy Wedding
Chapter 18: In Sickness and In Health
Chapter 19: Closure
Chapter 20: The Baby in the Basket

Chapter 9: A Party Underground

2.7K 79 12
By Fandomnerd22

(Note: y/f/c= your favorite color)
January 10, 1482 Paris, France

Esmeralda's POV:
I walked through the Court of Miracles, a smile on my face. Clopin had decided to throw a huge party in honor of y/n's homecoming. "Esmeralda! Are you sure y/n has no idea about the party tonight?" Clopin asked. "Positive!" I exclaimed, beaming brightly. "She's going to love it!" He nodded before walking off to finish setting up the decorations. I walked to my closet, looking through all of my dresses. I wanted to look perfect. I also needed to find something for y/n to wear. I selected a y/f/c dress for y/n before finding the red dress I had worn for the festival days ago. I smiled brightly. She's going to love this. I went to find y/n and give her the dress I had picked out for her. She was looking around the Court of Miracles curiously. I smiled. "Y/N! There you are! Here, put this dress on," I said. "What's this for?" She asked. I smiled softly. "It's a surprise," I whispered. She blushed softly. "Okay. I guess I'll go get changed and meet you back here then?" she asked. I nodded. I watched as she dismissed herself to our tent. I couldn't wait to see how the dress looked on her...

Y/N's POV:
I walked into the tent that Esmeralda and I shared to change into the dress she had given me. It was a beautiful dress. I got changed quickly and exited the tent. I smiled to see Esmeralda waiting for me. "So, how do I look?" I asked, twirling around. "Beautiful," she whispered. I blushed lightly as she kissed my cheek. "Thank you. Now, will you please tell me what the surprise is?" I pushed. "Not yet," she teased, grinning from ear to ear. I groaned. "It'll be worth the wait," she promised. I sighed, knowing she'd never tell me. Esmeralda smiled brightly. She took my hand and led me through the Court.

Esmeralda's POV:
I took y/n's hand and led her through the Court. I was ecstatic. She smiled softly. I watched her face light up as I led her into the main part of the Court, which had been decorated for the party. "You did all this for me?" she asked. I nodded. "Welcome home, my Queen." She laughed and wrapped me in a hug before kissing me sweetly. I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms around my neck. We both pulled away blushing. She looked away shyly. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," I muttered. "It's okay," she whispered. "I liked it." I blushed. "Well, we should probably go enjoy the party." I took her hand and we walked into the party, together. "May I have this dance?" I asked. She giggled. "You may." I pulled her close, spinning her around the stone floor. She twirled along with me to the melody. "This is perfect. Thank you," she whispered. I smiled. "You're welcome." She hugged me tightly. "I love you," she said. I smiled. "I love you too." And for that one moment, everything was perfect. And then that moment ended...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 788 34
Hello! If you know me I absolutely Victor Hugo's Hunchback of Notre Dame but believe the disney take that came out in 1996 did the book wrong in many...
8.4K 174 18
(male Esmeralda x oc) All of you know the story of the hunchback of Notre Dame, but does anyone know of the story of the Deacons daughter? Come with...
5.7K 185 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
37 0 36
A girl making her way through a normal everyday life meets the plot twist she's been asking for. "Come on! Is this what you've got!" she exclaimed, p...