Perfect Encounter β™₯ 😍 πŸ’•

Oleh Rimi02

When 2 people, having different personalities meet accidentally with each other and unwillingly one of them n... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Part 1 (Unexpected Incident)
Part 2 (Tensed Swara)
Thank You
Part 4 (His guilts and Her concern)
Part 5 ( Flashback )

Part 3 ( Face Off)

144 15 12
Oleh Rimi02

Swara turns her face with a frown in her face. She can't understand why he is shouting. Firstly she got scared but composed her. She wake up with a jerk and came forward. Sanskaar realized this is not Kavya. But he is still annoyed, he thought maybe a random girl who is interested in him just like the girls do. They all throw themselves on him. Whoever she is Sanskaar is irritated. He didn't expect any girl in his room. Specially after yesterday's incident with his father, this sight disturbed his mind.

Sanskaar : (Still rude) Who are you? What you want? ( Swara was going to tell something) I don't want your stupid explanation just leave the room.

Swara is standing there still. She don't know what to tell. This man is not letting her utter a word.

Swara : Please listen to me first.......

Swara was about to talk further suddenly nurse arrived with some medicines.

Swara's Pov

Oo Durga Maa please save me. Now what will happen if he shouts like this in front of this nurse? She will surely come to know that we are strangers. They will throw me out of the gate. No Swara why will you go out. This Mr. Angry Bird should go out, after all he is the one who is responsible for this mess. I don't know what they will do. Whether they will tie me up or hand me over to the police? And what about those legal documents? No no Swara you have to do something. Urrrghhh!!!  Think Swara think. Later on i will see you Mr. Arrogant 😡😡.

Pov ends

Nurse : Good morning.

Swara came out of her thoughts.

Swara : Good morning.

Nurse came there with some tablets after placing the rest in the table. She was going to give one to Sanskaar but Swara snatched it. She was confused. Swara received a angry glare from Sanskaar but she didn't react. As if she didn't notice.

Swara : (to the nurse) Listen you should immediately go and inform Dr. Sen (the doctor who is treating Sanskaar) about his health. You go and tell him that he got back his sense just few minutes ago. Dr. Sen need to check him right now.

Nurse : But ma'am i need to give him this tablet as instructed by doctor.

Swara : No first you should inform him. I will give him this medicine. Don't worry. Dr Sen needs to check his present condition.

Nurse : But ma'am..... Okay I'm going.

She left the room. Swara hurriedly went towards the door and after peeing outside she come back. She was breathing heavily keeping her hand in her chest.

Sanskaar was seeing all her tantrums. He was watching her each and every movement. What she is trying to do? He thought. Sanskaar being Sanskaar was going to shout again but Swara handed him a glass of water. Now it's too much for Sanskaar.

Sanskaar : I told you to leave and why are u still staying here? ( this time more loudly)

Swara : (in mind) I can't talk with him decently he will obviously not listening. All these sweet gestures will not work. He is yelling a lot.

Sanskaar : Can't you hear me?

Swara : (this time little loudly) Listen Mr. Whoever you are, don't shout like this in hospital. Don't you have manners? First let me finish the whole thing.

Sanskaar : ( Quite irritated) How can you tell me Mr. Whoever ? Do you know who i am? I can get rid of you right now. You can't talk with me like this.

Swara : See whoever you are that doesn't matter. You can be PM. You can be a celebrity. That's none of my business. First listen what i want to say. After hearing it you can shout like this as much as you want. No one will stop you.

Sanskaar :  Enough is enough!!!! 

Swara : ( this time on top of her voice, giving all her efforts to talk rudely) Listen Mr. Maheshwari yesterday you met an accident. You were going to run down my car but Thank God I succeeded to save myself. You collided with a tree. Then I brought you here in this hospital for treatment. You were seriously injured. You were  unconscious since yesterday morning after meeting accident. No body was there to help me out, that's why i did what I felt to be done at that moment.

Sanskar was listening this silently. Swara continued.

Swara : In accident case hospital needs police consent for treating unknown person if his/her family or friend is not present here. That's why I told them I'm ur friend and they made me signed legal papers also. Now if you shout like this they will know the truth and they will throw us out specially me because I'm the one who is liable for the entire case.

She said almost in one go. Sanskaar didn't react. He is little bit amazed. Both of them are silent. Swara started telling.

Swara : And i more thing I'm present here in your room because it was not possible for me to sit on the porch all night. That's why i choose to stay here even if it seems to be unethical to you.  And I'm requesting you not to create any problems here. Please pretend to be my friend, this will be better for both of us. And please give me the number to contact your family. I will be back.

Saying this Swara left the room after collecting her bag which was lying in the couch. She don't want to complicate things anymore.

Sanskaar is quite astonished after hearing her. He realized he unnecessarily created a scene. He was lost for words that's why he couldn't tell anything soon after her. One thought hit in his mind. How can someone be so good and generous towards a unknown person? She helped a complete stranger? She may have faced many troubles to deal with this situation. She had to pay for his treatment. It seems she is alone now but she managed to overcome everything. She even signed legal papers to save a complete stranger. Sanskaar was quite amazed now because hardly this type of people exist in this cruel world.

Another thought hit Sanskaar. He realized she don't know his true identity. She don't know he is Sanskaar Maheshwari. One of the leading business man of India and also youngest business man and most eligible bachelor. But she didn't recognize the person. Almost all the girls know him. Everyone follow his interviews, magazines, press handouts, everything. But this girl don't know him. Not even by his name.  It's quite unnatural for Sanskaar.

Sanskaar's Pov

I'm sure she don't know me. Otherwise she wouldn't have talk with me like this. No body dare to shout at me so far. But here she yelled at me like anything. She is having this much guts to shout at Sanskaar Maheshwari.

Pov ends

He came out of his thoughts when doctor entered accompanied by a nurse. He checked him and left.

Sanskaar : ( to the nurse)  Can you tell me when i will be discharged?

Nurse : I don't know about this. Dr. Sen didn't say anything.

Sanskaar Pov

I came out of the house. I don't want to go back home to face Dad again with the same proposal. I wanted to go away for some days. Away from my disgusting life but here i ended up in the hospital. I'm angry at myself. Again i need to call mom dad. I don't want to go back home soon. But whom i will inform?  No need to inform anyone. I will stay here till my recovery.

Pov ends

Swara is walking in the corridor, after collecting a water bottle she was marching towards Sanskaar's cabin.

Swara's Pov

First time i shouted like this that too in hospital!! But it's not my fault. He is too much to handle in the first place. Uffffhooooo Swara where are you stuck now. I should inform has family as early as possible and leave soon otherwise he will eat my head.

Pov ends

Swara : May i come in? (She knocked the door slowly. Sanskaar just nods his head.) Please give me any of your family members contact number. I need to tell them about you.

Sanskaar : ( Sternly ) I don't want to go back home.

Swara : Means?

Sanskaar : I don't want my mom dad to know about me. Please leave me  where i am.

  ********

How is this chapter??

Swara's antics are indeed good. 😄😄😂😂Nice face off isn't 😁😁. Now what will Swara do if Sanskaar denies to inform his family? Swara still don't know his identity. Sanskaar will tell her? Or keep it a secret??

I'm not at all experienced in writing. This is my first ever story. So I'm trying my best to write well. 😊😊
Hope you are liking it.

Please vote and comment. It inspires me to write and know ur opinions. 😊😊

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

143K 6.5K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
330K 14.3K 31
The story will start from serial track where laksh misunderstood swara and married ragini!!! In this story i will show how swara and sanskar fall for...
194K 6.3K 29
This is a swasan story It starts from the 6 month leap when laksh returned But there is twist in tale that is Sanskar never forgive Swara and decided...