๐”„ ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”’๐”ฃ...

By dreamnegative

๐”„ ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”’๐”ฃ ๐”–๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ- - ________________________________ A Whole Bunch Of Sanscest... More

๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ž๐”ก ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”–๐”ข๐”ข๐”ช - Inkerror
๐””๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”’๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐””๐”ž๐”ฑ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”„ ๐””๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ก, ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ~ - DrInk
โ„‘'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐””๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ! - DrInk
๐””๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ฐ๐”ถ ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ค ๐”’๐”ด๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ, ๐”ฅ๐”ช๐”ช ? - Inkerror
'๐™ฐ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ?" - DrInk

๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ - NightError - Nsfw

1K 33 10
By dreamnegative

╭────────────༺♡༻────────────╮

;; 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩- ;;

NightError | Errormare-

{ Nightmare x Error }

_____________________________

NSFW

_____________________________

;; Stole The Kill- ;;

NightError | Errormare-

{ Nightmare x Error }

╰────────────༺♡༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Nightmare and Error were currently fighting their two opponents. The fight was leaning for their favour as they had Ink pinned down and Dream severely damaged. Ink was desperately struggling to free himself from his current position; his paintbrush had been snapped in half, one half pinned him down and had managed to break multiple ribs, which caused the guardian excruciating pain. He held in a cry as he struggled, watching as his friend attempted to hold the attackers off.

Dream shot an arrow at Nightmare managing to graze his shoulder, which caused Nightmare to hiss in pain, Error grabbed Dream with his blue wires and flung him across the battlefield. Dream skidded across the hard ground coming to a halt as he smashed into a boulder, feeling as if his legs had snapped. Error towered over him, looking down at Dream with a maniacal grin. "Error." Nightmare called his name with a stern tone as if saying 'back off'. Dream stared up at the destroyer feared lace in his expression, Error chuckled as he summoned a glitched blaster aiming it toward Dream.

"Error, back off he's mine to kill." Error groaned and turned to face the negative king the blaster still charged and ready to fire any moment. Error frowned at Nightmare before his wicked grin reappeared and taunted the other threatening to fire the blast at any moment.

It was a foolish move to taunt someone, that could easily be angered, but Error liked that risk and got joy seeing the other mad.

Nightmare gave the other a harsh glare, practically daring him to fire the blaster. Error lifted his finger in a swift motion commanding the blaster to fire its charge at the positive light who luckily warped away before it reached him unknown to the two dangerous skeletons. "Didn't I tell you he was my kill?!" Nightmare howled at the other who kept his grin. "Oops~ my bad."

Nightmare let out a deep growl as he grabbed Error with a tendril and brought the other closer. Error began struggling against the tendril, not liking how close he was to the other his glitches swarming him as his sight began fading. Nightmare knew the other had haphephobia and planned on using it to his advantage.

"I suppose you need to be taught whose in control~." Nightmare purred seductively causing Error to crash at the tone of his voice. Nightmare chuckled at the other and teleported to their castle where he walked inside getting confused stares from the others.

"What happened to Error?" Cross asked trying not to chuckle in amusement; it's not that he found Error crashing funny its that he couldn't get a joke out of his head that Horror had told him. Nightmare ignored them, walking off to his room in the castle where he slammed the door open and dropped Error onto the bed while he closed the door and locked it. It was then Error recovered from the crash and started looking around the room frantically laying his eyes on Nightmare as his glitches quickly swarmed him again.

________________________________________________

"You poor thing." Nightmare tsked letting his tendrils grab Error and hold him down. Error was panicking at this point having a good idea of what was happening. "L-let me go, you sick bastard!" One of the tendrils began rubbing his spine through his clothing, sending a shiver throughout his body and only worsening his glitching.

Nightmare didn't respond and only kept continuing his work with the other who held back tears. A tendril slithered up his shirt and wrapped around his ribs, stroking them, Error tried holding in any noise that threatened to come out as he could feel his crash approaching. Like he had anticipated he crashed, making Nightmare let out a sigh of annoyance, but he didn't stop with his actions.

Nightmare took this time to strip Error of his clothing while he crawled onto the bed, gently setting the other on his lap, so Errors legs were on each side of him. Error rebooted from the crash though his eyes were still covered by the ERROR signs, not allowing him to see what was happening. He let out a small moan at the tendril rubbing his spine that hit every sensitive crevasse of the spine. Nightmare chuckled at Error, who let out moans from the spine and rib rubbing. Despite Nightmare trying to show Error who was in control, he gave the other time to adjust to being touched in this way.

Sure, he enjoyed the negative emotions Error gave off from being touched, but he also wanted him to enjoy it in hopes of Error sparing him after this is over. Errors magic unwillingly summoned from the touches that turned him on he told himself this was bad and painful, but his body wanted it, and he couldn't take control.

________________________________________________

The tendril that was caressing his ribs unwrapped itself and wrapped around his now summoned member, causing Error to let out a choked moan. "I am surprised you didn't crash again." Nightmare purred as he leaned in and licked up his neck, sending a shiver throughout Errors body. Error whimpered as he hesitantly grabbed ahold of Nightmares hoodie as the other started abusing his neck.

Error was sensitive toward sexual touch he never played with himself and didn't like other people touching him. Error shivered and squeezed his eyes shut as the other bite down on his neck, leaving a mark. He could feel some drool dripping from his mouth at the unwanted pleasure that coursed through his body. Error swore that once this was over, he would personally rip Nightmare to shreds.

 "Ahh!~hhh~-" Error bit his tongue as he tried keeping his moans in but with every move of the tendrils it made it more difficult and Error could feel something building up in his non-existent stomach and he knew what it was.

Nightmare was enjoying every second, watching as the destroy unwinded in front of him close to releasing and he hadn't even had his fun yet. He retracted the tendrils that were pleasuring Error and slipped his shorts down, so his length was exposed. He pushed Error onto his back the other looking up at him through his glitched filled eyes. "Summon an entrance for me~." Nightmare purred resting his forehead against Errors. Error reluctantly summoned what Nightmare wanted a tear rolling down his flushed face. Error could swear his soul was about to beat out of his chest; not being able to see anything yet being perfectly aware of what was happening didn't help.

Nightmare grinned, as he pushed a finger into Errors entrance. Error shuddered at the feeling and grabbed the pillow above his head, Nightmare added a second finger and began scissoring him. Error arched his back slightly as Nightmare was being rough with his movements. 

"I suppose you're stretched enough~ How about we move onto the fun part?~" Nightmare seductively purred teasing Errors entrance with the tip of his member. Error whined and grabbed the pillow harder looking up at Nightmare as his many tongues lolled out of his mouth, Nightmare purred in delight.

Error arched his spine off the bed as Nightmare slammed into him. "FUCK! Aghhhggg- gh~" Error groaned in pain trying to relax his body and adjust to Nightmares size. It felt as if his lower half was on fire stinging anytime he moved. He hesitantly wrapped his legs around Nightmare as he trembled. "T-that's..hhh. a good boy!~ Taking it without complaining." Nightmare praised as he towered above Error his arms on either side of Errors head making sure he wouldn't fall.

Error buckled his hips, moaning in slight pain and pleasure, making Nightmare give a soft thrust into him. "You're still so...hhn~ Tight.~" Nightmare pulled out until only the tip remained and slammed back into the other causing Error to moan loudly. Error wrapped his arms around Nightmares neck, holding onto him as if he would fall if he didn't.

Nightmare kept at a moderate thrusting pace as he used his tendrils to further pleasure Error; rubbing his spine and member at a slow pace. "F-fast-ER!~" Error moaned out, begging for the other to quicken his speed. Error wasn't even sure if he had a say on what happened anymore, it seemed like his mind and body were doing what they wanted.

Nightmare happily quickened his speed, so he was pounding Error further into the mattress of his bed. Errors moans of pleasure were music to him he never knew the destroyer of AUs could be so submissive.~

________________________________________________

Nightmare angled himself trying to find Errors prostate before either of them hit their climax. "Ahh!~ Night-mare~!" That's when he knew he had hit the bundle of nerves and didn't plan on stopping. Nightmare went as hard as he could pounding Errors prostate as the other cried out in pleasure and begged him to slow down.

 Both of them could feel as their climaxes approached, Error came first, arching his back off the bed with a howl as his cum landed on his ribs and pelvis area, some getting on the bed. The covers and sheets will surely need cleaning.

Nightmare quickly pulled out of the other and retracted his tendrils, forcing Error to suck his member. Nightmare grabbed the other roughly and deep throated him, releasing his seed down the throat of the other. Error wanted to cough up the salty white seed but was forced to swallow due to it already being down his throat. Error aggressively couched once the object was taken from his mouth, drool running down his chin. "Y-you better get running for protection before I beat your ass!" Error hissed, Nightmare chuckled as he unsummoned his magic, pulling his shorts back up. Of course, Nightmare knew his ass would be beaten once Error found the strength to walk and he looked forward to punishing Error once again.

"I'd love to see you try getting off the bed, darling~."

_____________________________

Word count: 1,664

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 9,526

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...