๐”„ ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”’๐”ฃ...

Af dreamnegative

๐”„ ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”’๐”ฃ ๐”–๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ- - ________________________________ A Whole Bunch Of Sanscest... Mere

๐””๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”’๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐””๐”ž๐”ฑ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”„ ๐””๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ก, ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ~ - DrInk
๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ - NightError - Nsfw
โ„‘'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐””๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ! - DrInk
๐””๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ฐ๐”ถ ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ค ๐”’๐”ด๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ, ๐”ฅ๐”ช๐”ช ? - Inkerror
'๐™ฐ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ?" - DrInk

๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ž๐”ก ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”–๐”ข๐”ข๐”ช - Inkerror

1.1K 31 2
Af dreamnegative

╭────────────༺♡༻────────────╮

;; 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔄𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔡 𝔄𝔰 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔖𝔢𝔢𝔪- ;;

_____________________________

;; Not As Bad As You Seem- ;;

InkError-

{Ink X Error}

╰────────────༺♡༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Ink was never the type to attack first; he preferred discovering their motive and talking them through it, Error interested him because of that, Error didn't like talking or trying to work through it, he preferred fighting. Some would go as far as saying he was nothing but a giant man-baby and Ink couldn't agree more.

Of course, Ink didn't and couldn't care about Error, but he could see them being acquaintances! They had some stuff in common; they are both hypocrites and don't care for others feelings because it's not happening to them. Well, Error can't comprehend the damage he does to others unlike Ink, but it's a fair point either way. Ink never assumed the worst about Error, in fact, he believed the other was good but just lacked knowledge of knowing it.

That led to where Ink was now; trying to figure out how he could lure the other out of the Anti-Void. You might be asking. 'why is Ink trying to lure him out instead of just visiting the Anti-Void?' Well, Ink had his reasons. For one he was frightened by the Anti-void, after all, it was nothing but white which was something he dreaded plus he had no way of entering the Anti-Void so trying to visit Error wouldn't work out.

Ink paced around the DoodleSphere as he thought of a plan. He had thought of many and wrote all them down on his scarf, but none of them seemed good enough- That's it! Ink had thought of a plan or two to lure Error out, making sure he wrote it down on his scarf so he wouldn't forget.

Ink knew Error took a liking toward OuterTale and that was where his plan started and ended, he planned on waiting for Error to visit OuterTale then jump out and capture him. It was a risky plan and that only made Ink more tempted to go with it while the other was more complex and not as risky, but it seemed to bore Ink.

That is where we were now waiting patiently for Error to visit OuterTale. Ink couldn't even remember what Error looked like at this point! The other barely ever left the Anti-Void, and Ink wondered how long he would be sitting there. Luckily it wasn't a long wait, the familiar glitched skeleton exited through a portal that had opened near the edge of OuterTale. Ink wanted to jump up and grab Error right there, but he kept calm and waited for the other to relax.

________________________________________________

Error was getting stressed- he knew he needed some time to relax and OuterTale was the perfect place for relieving stress, but once he had entered the AU a creepy feeling snaked through his spine, he shivered and crossed his arms trying to shake the feeling off as he sat down on the edge of the cliff looking up at the shining stars; they were beautiful as a diamond reflecting against the light.

It took some time, but he had finally shaken the feeling of being watched and got comfortable, Blue, had reminded Error about practising his knitting and that was a perfect moment for practice, he took out his velvet coloured round glasses along with some tape he had stored in the pocket of his coat and taped it onto his head so it wouldn't move; not having ears can affect the way you wear glasses and this was the only way he could wear them without them falling off.

He opened a portal into the Anti-Void and grabbed his knitting material so he could begin practice, but a sudden noise caused Error to snap around and see the glimpse of someone ducking behind a wall, Error set his materials down and walked toward the wall peeking around it to be met face to face with Ink himself Error jumped back and hissed in aggression at the shorter who grinned.

"Hello, Error! How are you this fine- day?" Ink greeted Error who looked him up feeling weirded out by his opponent. "What the hell do you want?" He asked, his tone of voice glitched and laced with toxicity, obviously not in the mood.

Ink shifted his posture as he rested his hands on his 'hips'. "I just wanted us to get to know each other more we could be acquaintances since we have a lot in common!" Error scoffed at the other, letting out a glitched chuckle. "Friends? Who would want to be friends with a soulless being?!" Error uttered, taking advantage of Ink's loss of soul as an insult.

"You enjoy knitting I see, do you have any other hobbies?" Ink asked pushing past Error and standing over his materials, Error rushed over and moved his stuff away from Ink. "What if I do? It doesn't affect you!"

"You're right, it doesn't affect me, but it's interesting and creative!" Error doing something creative? That was a joke Error hadn't heard before.

"Go away!" Error bent down picking his stuff up and shuffling away from the other, Ink chuckled at Error, finding his anger cute.

"No can do, pal." Ink could've easily grabbed Error and mad him crash there so he could go with the plan, but something about making Error agree amused him. Error let out a sigh and stopped his movement slouching as he glared at Ink.

"I will have a conversation with you under two request." Ink raised a brow at the other and motioned him to continue curious to hear the requests.

"I will have a conversation with you if you leave me alone after and let me destroy an AU of my choice."

Ink was hesitant at first; he didn't like the idea of an AU getting destroyed, but he agreed to the deal anyway. He was desperate to make Error think he wasn't as bad as he seemed. "Okay, deal." Error took off his sandals and sat down with his feet dangling off the cliff Ink sitting a couple of meters away from him his feet also dangling off.

"So, what do you do to pass the time?" Ink asked as he slightly flinched closer, making a shudder go through Error's skeletal body. "Why does that fu- I destroy AUs and create puppets, what about you?"

Error was already annoyed with this whole conversation hobby it was stupid to him. "I draw and adventure around the Multiverse! It's so cool that you create puppets, could I see one of them?"

What kind of question was 'could he see one of them?' of course he couldn't see one! Error would never trust Ink with one of his abomination puppets. "No!"

Ink huffed and mouthed killjoy at Error as he crossed his arms over his chest, thinking of something else to ask.

Error scooted farther away from the other as Ink let out an excited gasp. "Could I draw you?!" Ink asked his tone loud and obnoxious making Error cringe. Did he want Ink to draw him? He was slightly flustered at the question since nobody ever asked him that. It would be nice to see a picture of himself as long as it isn't making fun of him. "Sure... Just don't make me look stupid!"

Ink nodded his head and grabbed a sketchbook from somewhere, opening it as he took a led pencil from the belt than hung from his shoulder. "Do you mind posing for me?" Error adverted his gaze around before reluctantly grabbing his knitting material and a base for a puppet, threading a needle through the base stopping so Ink could sketch the pose.

Ink set the pencil against the paper and started guiding it across the paper as he looked up from the book ever so often to make sure it looked correct. Ink gave Error a thumbs up once the sketch was complete, allowing the other to move from the uncomfortable pose. Error popped his bones once he was allowed to move, since they had grown stiff from sitting for so long they needed a good popping. Error reached into his basket of material and pulled out the base of a puppet he never completed, it was a puppet he had never finished and now was a good time to complete it.

As Ink worked on the drawing Error began creating the puppet of Ink who he decided to give the title of a frenemy. Throughout the short time they spent in silence, Error realised Ink wasn't as bad as he had thought. Sure, Ink can be annoying at times, but once the other wasn't babbling nonsense, it was nice having him around- Error couldn't believe he came to that conclusion, but he did. "I'm finished! Want to see the final product?" Ink uttered interrupting the silence and startling Error who almost threw his needles. "Don't startle me like that again! Now give me the stupid drawing."

Ink ripped the page from the book and handed it to Error before scooting back and standing up. "I need to go. it was nice chatting with you!" Ink waved farewell as he opened a portal with his large paintbrush, hopping through it and leaving Error alone. Error looked at the drawing in awe; it was of himself knitting a puppet similar to the pose he did just with a few changes.

Error looked down at the Ink puppet on the ground, picking it up along with his other stuff and quickly finishing small details; It was sad Ink left, he had planned on giving him the puppet. Error stood up and put his sandals on grabbing his stuff and opening a portal into the Anti-Void where he stored his material until needing it again. Error wanted to give Ink the puppet that way he wouldn't have to see it anymore, and with that, he set off to destroy two AUs. One for the deal they had and the second for Ink.

________________________________________________

Error had destroyed both SwapFell and UnderTone waiting patiently in what was left of UnderTone for Ink to arrive and of course, the guardian showed up. "C'mon Error I said you could destroy one n- !" Errors blue strings grabbed ink in a death grip as they tightened around him; leaving him dangling in the air in front of Error. Error took the puppet from his pocket and set on the ground in front of Ink, his cheeks slightly flustered a blue which confused him. 

"You aren't as bad as you seem, squid." and with that, Error released Ink from the cocoon of strings and quickly disappeared back into his Anti-Void.

Ink got up from the ground and approached the object Error had set down. It was a puppet of him.

"You aren't as bad as you seem either, Glitchy."

_____________________________

Word count: 1,792

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 9,657

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
960K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
83.5K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...