Billionaire Claim

By ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... More

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

1 3

3.3K 114 6
By ariesstarz

Chapter 13

The next few days were easy and peaceful. Nate made sure to see me when he could but obviously he had a lot of work to catch up on after being away. Last night Nate picked me up so that we could watch a movie together. I hadn't expected to stay here overnight but with Nate anything can happen.

Again, we didn't go any further than kissing. I wasn't really sure why we kept stopping but somehow we managed to enjoy our time together, talking. Surprisingly we managed 3 whole days without a single argument.

We sit in his kitchen having breakfast when Nate curses and looks at his watch.

"Shit Loretta" his head rolls back, he didn't have to tell me anything I knew he had to go its work and unfortunately work comes first for Nate. At times it frustrated me but in the end I knew that there was time for me and Nate to spend time together when it's not work hours.

I expected this.

"It's okay , I'm okay" I reassure him sliding off the counter. He has this disappointed look when he sees me moving but he doesn't make any move to prevent me from going anywhere.

I helped Nate with gathering some of his stuff like his laptop and his notes. His assistant just called and told him he can't be late so Nate didn't waste time.

I sat on the bed in his room whilst he got changed into his work suit. He was rushing around like a mad man trying to get everything organised.

"Have you seen my phone" he asks me coming back through to his room after quickly brushing his teeth.

I quickly start to search for it I'm pretty sure I saw it about 5 minutes ago on his bed. I flip the sheets but I can't seem to find it.

"Found it " he calls from the bathroom. He quickly places it into his pocket before grabbing his tie and starting to tie it around his neck.

He didn't even get to the first part before his assistant was calling him again. He quickly answered it putting the phone to his ear.

Getting up from the bed I take it as my duty to finish off what he started just so he won't be later than he already is. I grab the two ends and start to do his tie.

He sends me a weak smile before chatting away with his assistant. Once I'm done I step back and admire the handsome man standing in front of me. I could tell he was getting irritated with her because he kept snapping at her.

Rather her than me

The fact that I'm wearing minimal clothes doesn't make this situation any better because Nate can't look anywhere else all he does it look at me.

I quickly grab his tie and pull him towards me. I place my lips straight onto his neck. Kissing at the spot not covered by his white shirt. Nate's eyes widen when he feels the pressure on his neck. His hand comes round and grabs a hold of my waist.

After a few more seconds I step back and smirk at the mark left by my lips. He won't notice it at all unless he looks in a mirror.

That will tell any girls to stay away because he clearly has someone waiting for him when he gets home.

Doubt that will stop them though.

After a punishing kiss I'm already pushing him out his apartment. Otherwise he will be late.

I paused as I heard my phone ringing. I flipped over the cushions on the sofa before finding my phone. I see that it was George.

"Hello baby " I call out putting him on speaker.

"Who the fuck is that" I hear Tammy's voice in the background. I can't help but giggle as I hear George groan out loud.

"We may have just got married but I'm open to getting a divorce you prick " she says coming closer to the phone.

"It's Retta so keep your divorce claims to yourself" he tells her. I can sense the annoyance in his voice but I knew that it was just a joke. It would take a lot more for them to split, that I am sure.

"Thanks for that Loretta we just got back and you're already causing problems with my wife." I laugh at him trying to sound angry at me. No doubt a smile is teasing him lips right now.

"Well who's the idiot that put me on speaker then " he's silent for a few moments because he knows I'm right.

"Whatever" he dismisses me. I hear some shuffling going round and I'm guessing they're just unpacking some boxes into their new place.

I had known of their return from the honey moon but I didn't want to intrude so early on, I needed to get used to this. They were a family now and I needed to not be so reliant on them, no matter how much I miss them.

" anyways we're back so come see us when you guys have stopped fucking each other " he says raising his voice. Hoping that he could be heard but the jokes on him because I am not with Nate.

"How do you know ?" I ask him. No one knows we're together well except from Nate's driver and a few models in paris.

"You think my boy wouldn't tell me he's back with my best friend. We even had a drink for you on the island to celebrate "

Yeah anything to get drunk. They probably forgot what there were celebrating after the second glass.

"I'm struggling to believe that. " I say to him

" well believe it Sista " he says.

"He's not here, he is at work and we haven't been doing any fucking" I said clarifying that we were taking things slow.

"So does that mean fucking him will commence when he gets back " he states , I hear Tammy giggling in the background.

"Fuck you George and you Tammy " I shout loud enough so she will her me.

"Get out my way , hey bitch you want to say it to my face." As soon as she says that I hear banging on the door. I pull the phone away from my ear and race to Nate's advanced camera technology he has on the apartment door.

Oh god no.

"Open up bitch. " she says as well as laughing with her maniac tone. I end the call quickly and rush over to the door. I could recognise their silhouettes through the door. I open the door wide enough, but before she could shout at me I pull her in for a hug squeezing the life out of her.

" always works " George mutters patting me on the head before walking in behind us.

"Blow my balls this is a nice place" Tammy looks in awe at Nate's apartment.

"You don't have any balls Tammy" I look at her unwrapping my arms from around her.

"Tomato tomata " she waves me off before walking around giving herself a tour of the whole place.

She's still crazy even though she's married and is supposed to act like an adult.

After we all looked around together we all made ourselves comfortable on one of the sofas. They told me all about their honeymoon and provided a million pictures. Which I already saw because both of them posted them online.

"What happened whilst we were gone then. " George asks me handing me a drink. Obviously George was more familiar with the apartment and I am sure Nate wouldn't mind.

He wriggles his eyebrows for added effect.

" we spoke " this seems to get Tammy's attention away from her phone.

"Yes well we spoke about what happened and he said sorry in more ways than one" I add.

"I told you they fucked. Bet you he said sorry with his balls in your face didn't he " George decides to add a mental picture.

"Goodness sake George" I lean back on the sofa. Closing my eyes at his words, why did he have to make it so gross.

"What?, well what did you mean then. " he asks like he doesn't have a clue how else someone can apologise without their dick or balls being accounted for.

Before I could explain the apartment phone rang out. George sees both myself and Tammy too comfortable so he sets his glass down and goes to the door.

"It's a delivery " he calls out looking through the screen.

"Well accept it" I shout out hopefully he could hear me. I'm greeted with silence but I can hear him talking to someone so I guess he's probably signing for it.

"What's taking him so long do you think it's a woman " Tammy the overprotective wife crawls from the sofa. I had to laugh, it seems as though Tammy has become far more protective over George since they married.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" George's voice knocks both our attention. I look at his hands and notice a box that he's already opened. I jump up from the sofa " why did you open it surely it's for Nate" I say finally getting up to have a look.

"It basically said open me on the top" He defends himself, I just give him a look. "Seriously" I cross my arms over my chest.

" YES" he glares back at me. Trying to convince me but failing.

"You're on a magazine" Tammy interrupts our staring match. She managed to grab the box from George and picked up a magazine. With one of the pages open.

My eyes move to the one she's looking at and I recognise the photographs.

It's the Hugo boss shoot. The magazine shouldn't even be out yet but I am assuming that this was a draft copy. Realising that I haven't had the chance to tell them about paris at all I step back slowly.

"Shit Loretta " George exclaims picking me up in his arms and twirling me around like a princess. The same time as Tammy stands in shock, still holding onto the magazine.

"I think I'm going to cry " she whispers gripping the magazine harshly before flicking her eyes up to me. Always the dramatic one.

After the initial shock of the shoot me and Nate did George and Tammy soon left after congratulating me about a million times. I was really pleased with how it turned out and there was a little section about our relationship as they called it.

The specific magazine that the photographs were in was one of my favourites. They made sure that they were completely true to the actual story and made sure there were no misconceptions.

It was already 5 in the afternoon when they left so I decided to take a shower because I felt so disgusting. With that thought in mind I run to the bathroom and jump in the shower.

There was many great things about this apartment but his shower has got to be on top of the list. I spend the next 10 minutes drenching myself in my favourite coconut scented body wash.

When we realised that we might be spending a lot of nights here together. I bought shampoo and all the necessities that I would need.

Sure as hell going to need it If I'm going to be spending the rest of the evening with a man who never fails to smell delicious as ever.

It feels like forever since Nate was shouting at me in his office, that was the first time we properly met. You could count the times we met when we were younger but I can't exactly remember it.

It's hard to believe that now we're more closer than ever after having a terrible start. I guess I have little Thomas to thank because without him I never would've sang with him.

I'm just a little bit scared of what is to come with Nate, I do love him but i'm just scared that Nate might want something that I can't give him.

Throughout my life I've always had problems with my fertility. when I was younger I found it very hard to have a normal circulation which meant that it could be possible that I would never be able to have children, my own children.

I'm not saying that I want children right now, or that's what I thought anyway. I just have this fear that Nate or any man for that matter , will leave me once they find out I can't have kids.

It's not impossible for me to have children but it is very unlikely.

Maybe thinking about this isn't good for me I should probably just forget about it for now and see where our relationship takes us.

Nate doesn't seem like the type to leave me just because I can't have children, that's if he even wants them.

Speaking of him I think I might treat him tonight. maybe I could cook him dinner at his apartment for when he gets home. god knows he's probably had a rough day at work today. The man is too busy with all his projects he has going on. It's like everything we go to, he owns . The restaurants, the clubs, the cafés and now that arts organisation.

I can't believe he actually did that, to think that so many talented people will have the chance to live their dream and pursue their talent whatever it may be. It makes me so happy and I can't wait to see what happens in the future.

I wonder if he ever just stops and takes a break. I swear the only times he actually stops is when he's with me and even that is exhausting at times.

Now that I have decided to cook for him I look in his fridge for food. Unfortunately Nate barely has any food in his kitchen which means I'm going to have to do some food shopping since Nate relies on Takeaways and restaurant food to eat.

I wonder how can he keep in good shape with a terrible eating lifestyle. I mean I won't lie that man has an amazing body which I am lucky to have access too when I want. It probably has to come to a number of hours he works out.

As I grabbed my phone and bag from the table I started to walk out of his apartment. Instantly I regretted my choice in clothes as I felt the wind push at my light waterproof jacket. Even worse I realised that I didn't have my car since Nate picked me up from work today after I hitched a ride with my parents. It only made sense.

I typed out a message to George but quickly deleted it because I needed to figure this out on my own. Even Nate's driver wouldn't be available since he is driving Nate around today.

On my way back to his apartment I paused as I saw Nate's older car. A white Audi which sat in the garage. I wouldn't say it was calling out to me but it was pretty close.

I couldn't.

That would just be overstepping the mark, he would probably kill me if he knew I drove his car, just to go to get some groceries. However it's not like he would know, I'd probably be out for 30 minutes max and return. The car was older than the rest of his car's and wasn't used at all.

He wouldn't mind, Right

With that in mind I practically run over to the car and run my fingers across the front of it, I practically swoon at the feel of the matte black body underneath my fingertips and immediately fall in love with it, even though I haven't evened looked inside yet.

Before I change my mind and chicken out I open the door and slide into the driving seat. I've never driven an Audi before but it can't be hard. 

I just hope I get away with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
744K 10.1K 14
Naomi knew it was wrong to spend the night with a stranger in another city. But something told her she could trust him. She ended up having a passion...
The Retaliation By Saha

Mystery / Thriller

967 112 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π•πžπ§π πžπšπ§πœπž 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‹π¨π―πž When you hate a person, but at the same time you are in love with that person. She swore that sh...
2.7M 86.4K 31
Nate Williams and Sydney Parker were high school nemesis, period. They were the ultimate prank stars, except most of them were thrown against each ot...