Shadows of our Past

By xcharredrosesx

{SEQUEL TO THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE} "He is the chosen one, he will bring balance," Qui Gon Jinn brought to t... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
Update/sorry
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII

The End :D

176 7 7
By xcharredrosesx

AHHH IVE FINALLY FINISHED THE STORY!!!
Sorry if the last chapter's format was a bit weird, I'm writing this on my phone. I can't believe I've finished the sequel after many months, maybe even a year since I took a massive break in between. I always have a bad habit of starting stories on here and then never finishing them and it always bugs me.
Thank you so much if you've been here since the start of 'The Edge of the Universe', your support means everything and so do the votes and amazing and supportive comments. The comments are actually was motivated me to finish this story so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I love you all and thank you so much!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 85 9
This is a retell of the third chapter of the entire Star Wars Franchise: The Revenge of the Sith where in this universe Anakin Skywalker does NOT tur...
29K 823 51
This is a standalone novel and is not part of any series (unless I make a sequel to this). The girl once known as Ahsoka Tano is no more. In her plac...
15K 620 104
After Obi-Wan's supposed death, Anakin is devastated. He receives a surprise offer which will hopefully allow him to end the Clone Wars and save the...
44K 2.8K 31
A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored. Throughout the galaxy, many had heard the...