Summer Love [NARUHINA AU]

Por TopsTheTommo

Hinata got pregnant with Naruto's child at 16, after their summer romance. She's been raising their son Borut... Más

Prologue
Summer Love - 1
Summer Love - 2
Summer Love - 3
Summer Love - 4
Summer Love - 5
Summer Love - 6
Summer Love - 7
Summer Love - 8
Summer Love - 9
Summer Love - 10
Summer Love - 11
Summer Love - 12
Summer Love - 13
Summer Love - 15
Summer Love - 16

Summer Love - 14

3.6K 88 109
Por TopsTheTommo

Wattpad is making me lose my patience. It's literally forcing people to buy that damn premium package because they include an ad after every damn chapter!

I miss the good old days when I could have 200 stories in my library and read them offline, and when they didn't spam you with ads after every chapter. Back then I would comment on every single chapter but it just makes me so annoyed nowadays, and it's just so frustrating because I want to support my fellow writers but I JUST GET SO ANNOYED BY THE ADSSSS😭😭

sorry for my rant, here's chapter14 of Summer Love, enjoy!

p.s. it's once again not proofread, so any, mistakes that may occur, I am apologizing in advance for them <3 

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

—-

Shion kept her dark violet eyes on Naruto, not being able to take them off his body. She had last seen him just a year ago and he wasn't as fit back then yet.

"I haven't seen you around Tokyo in a while, you moved here?" She asked, twirling her blonde hair around her fingers. The action didn't go unnoticed by Hinata, who kept a hard glare on the blonde. She didn't trust her for one second.

"No, I'm on vacation here right now. I live in Konohagakure with my godparents." He replied, not noticing any of the flirting attempts Shion was making. He had known her for years. They used to attend the same school back in Tokyo and Shion had even been one of the people that would party with him after his parents' death.

"Oh, how fun! My dad just bought me an apartment there, so if you want to meet up someday, just text me. I'm sure you still have my phone number." She continued, moving to stand closer to the blond. Naruto just smiled politely at her and nodded his head.

"I'm not really a party person anymore. More the family guy, as of late." The Uzumaki said, smiling at his son in his arms.

Shion seemed to just notice the two people with Naruto. She eyed Hinata up and down, noticing she was wearing Naruto's shirt. Next, she turned her attention to the mini double of Naruto, who eyed her curiously with his big blue eyes.

They seemed to be even a deeper blue color than Naruto's.

"You managed to knock a girl up? No wonder with how many girls you slept with. Honestly, it's only surprising it was just one girl that ended up getting pregnant." She then proceeded to laugh out loud after saying that. It made Hinata's blood boil to unnatural temperatures.

Just as she was about to slap a bitch, Naruto's hand sneaked to her back and held her closer to him, drawing circles on her back lovingly. He knew just how much this would irritate her, especially with their son present but wasn't about to lose his cool in front of him.

He had sworn himself that he left his past behind in Tokyo. Everything back there didn't matter anymore, especially not the past three years when things started to go south.

His life had become one blur. The amount of alcohol he had consumed, how many cigarettes he had smoked, how many women he slept with just to feel some kind of love that wasn't receiving from his father after his mother's death. Shion was one of these women. Only one of the few that he repeatedly slept with. They were no strangers.

And Hinata had noticed the way they had some kind of familiarity with one another.

Tokyo was a part of his past now. Naruto didn't want to return back there. The only ones that he actually cared about were his best friends, who tried to look out for him as much as possible. Shikamaru for instance didn't show many interests or involvements in his own life but even he tried to bring his best friend back on track.

The town had ruined a perfectly good child. Naruto was lucky enough to get away from the city's strong hold on him. 

"You're right, I did knock her up but I'm stepping up to be a part of my child's life. I'm not the same man you used to know, Shion."

"I find that very hard to believe, Naruto. People don't change in such a short time. Anyways, if you get bored of this girl, you can always call me. My number hasn't changed since you last called me up in the middle of the night. I think you still have some of your clothes at my place. Your Ramones shirt makes up for a great nightdress." The blonde teased, winking at him, not so subtly if the author may add this.

Hinata's face flared up in rage at the strange girl's words. If Naruto hadn't been holding her back, she would have jumped her and probably pulled some of her hair. Naruto tightened his hold on Hinata's waist, feeling her heart race increase. 

The two young adults even forgot for a second, that Boruto was present. He had been watching the whole encounter with wide eyes, holding onto his father's shirt with his tiny hands tightly. 

"Mommy, daddy, can we go home? I don't like it here anymore." 

All eyes turned to the little blond boy, who had buried his small head in the crook of his father's neck. Naruto kissed his son's forehead and nodded his head in agreement. He didn't like it here anymore, either. Shion had ruined their vacation by popping up and announcing to all of them just how good they had known each other.

Naruto promised himself he wouldn't lie to Hinata about his past, and sadly Shion was part of his past. She had been his booty call quite a few times. The Uzumaki wasn't proud of himself. He had done many distasteful things for his own enjoyment and good.

He had left many broken hearts behind, played girls and their feelings without feeling regret. Finding his first love and beginning his new life on a new slate in Konohagakure, had changed him and his old ways. He isn't planning on returning back to his old ways, that would just destroy him further, if not completely.

His life had been a mess before he decided to move his whole life to Konoha.

"I also think it's time for us to leave. It was nice meeting you Shion, hopefully, there won't be a next time." Hinata agreed with her son and gave the other girl a sweet but very fake smile.

Naruto almost laughed out loud at her words and Shion's expression, which was mixed with shock and disbelief.

They both turned away, hair hitting each other because of the fast turn they made. He then finally let out the laugh that he was holding in and followed his girl back to the house they were staying at, with Boruto in his hands. 

-

Hinata was looking out of the car window, seeing the sea disappear behind them. Boruto was already asleep in his chair and Naruto was watching the road intensely whilst driving his family. Her thoughts were running wildly, thinking about the words the blonde at the beach had said. 

She knew that Naruto has had other partners since being with her when they were teenagers but her words were bothering her. The strange woman that they had met on the beach was wearing Naruto's clothes whilst sleeping and it was just making her feel so disgusted. Hinata had been wearing a shirt of his on the same day that Shion had mentioned wearing his clothes.

She was jealous and she couldn't even deny it. 

Feeling her uneasiness, Naruto put his hand on Hinata's thigh, caressing it with his thumb. "Please don't let Shion's words get to you, Hina. I won't lie and tell you that I don't know her as well as she made it out to be but I can promise you that she was just someone that was there for me because of sex. There were never feelings attached to our relationship whilst you have me wrapped around your finger. I am yours and I do not intend to return to my foolish ways before I moved to live with my godparents."

Hinata moved her hand over his and intertwined their fingers with one another. Whilst his words did calm her down, she still had a sense of insecurity. Shion was a gorgeous woman and there was no doubt that his previous lovers were all gorgeous. 

They had seen him in the same way that she had. Something so loving and intimate to her, was turning into a joke to him by the looks of it.

"What kind of things did you two do together?" She then asked. Naruto almost missed the question because she had said it so lowly. Her tone sent chills down his spine, knowing that his girl wasn't all that happy about the encounter on the beach.

There was no point in lying to Hinata what he had done with Shion. It would just eat her apart trying to imagine how intimate they had been together. They had shared quite a few nights together and there was no denying on it.

"Well, we did quite a few things together. All of them involved sex. I never actually went on dates with her or did anything romantic with any of the girls I slept with. You were and are the only girl I ever loved."

Hinata's breath hitched at his words. He had said the word love. Memories of their night together flashed through her mind. The tender kisses and the touch of his fingers running all over her body, was enough to create a strong blush on her cheeks.

"I'm glad to know that you were never in love with any of your flings. I love you too, by the way." She replied and smiled to herself. She had missed the feeling of being in loved and having someone love her. 

Naruto kissed the back of her hand and continued to drive in silence, back home to the Hyuga mansion.

-

"Are you sure you want to buy a house already? You've only been in Konohagakure for about 8 months." Tsuande asked her godson, listening to his rants about wanting a place of his own. 

"I just want a nice three bedroom house for my family. I want to ask Hinata to move in with me."

"Don't you think you're moving too fast?" She asked once again.

"Kami, Tsune, he has a child with that girl. I think he can't move any faster than he already has." Jiraiya defended him. He loved Naruto like his own child but even he wanted some alone time with his wife, where he knew there wasn't a possibility someone would walk in on them being intimate.

Tsunade snorted at his remark. She had heard Hinata gush about their little vacation to Mizu and knew that her godson could in fact move faster than he already did. Especially in bed.

Just the thought made her shiver in disgust but even she couldn't resist girl talk with her coworkers. 

"Look, I've already looked up some nice houses and the one in the woods is definitely my favorite. I already saved up most of the money I made working in the hospital and I have some savings from selling the house in Tokyo, and from mom and dad's firm that's been running thanks to Iruka. I think I could easily afford it and just give Hinata and Boruto the best possible home. The kindergarten and school aren't that far away and even the Hyuga mansion is just a 10 minute drive away. The hospital and university are both accessible by walking there. It would be perfect for us." Naruto rambled on and showed them the picture of the modern home.

"It does look spacious and you could afford it by the looks of it. At the end of the day, it's your decision to make, honey." Tsunade said and caressed his hair lovingly.

She knew that it was inevitable that he would move out with the girl that he's in love in. She had seen the love the two displayed for one another and it reminded her so much of Kushina and Minato, who always seemed as if they were in a bubble of their own.

The only difference was that Boruto got as much love as possible from both his parents. 

Tsunade and Jiraiya were proud of the man he had become. The past few years were tough on their family. The Senju still remembered the day she was thrown out of the Namikaze household for not being able to heal the sick Uzumaki. Kushina didn't blame her and thanked her for everything she had done but Minato couldn't believe the renowned doctor couldn't heal his sick wife.

Minato had changed so much back then. It was understandable though. The love of his life couldn't be cured and the only one that stayed was his son, who reminded him so much of her. 

The two godparents wanted to take in Naruto a lot earlier but Minato refused their offer. He wanted his son to be closer to him but at the same time he also didn't want to see him anymore. 

It was hard for both blonds back then.

Naruto watched his father destroy himself with alcohol and trying to forget his soulmate by bringing in women. He never could sleep with them as he always broke down in tears. Naruto never wanted that for himself and constantly shagged women just to show his dad he was superior. Boy, was he wrong. 

Looking back on how he was back then, Naruto realised just how similar he was to his father. He was so dependant on Hinata and her love but he also made sure that Boruto never felt like he was being left behind. Naruto didn't want to be just as bad as his father was to him. He wanted his boy to look up to him and love him just as much as he loved him.

"It's also got a huge backyard so that Boruto can play in it and we could maybe even get a dog or a cat. I read in a parenting book that it's great to have your kids grow up around animals. It strengthens their connection to others and makes them more responsible." He continued rambling on and showed them all the rooms in the house. 

He especially loved the open kitchen the house had. Hinata and him loved to cook together and often baked with their son so a big kitchen was something that would be perfect for their little family.

"I think the house is perfect for you guys, Naruto. When do you plan on buying it?" Jiraiya encouraged the decision, loving that his godson was turning into a fine young man.

"Next week. I want to move in right after and then Hinata and Boruto with me. Fuck, I can't wait to build this home up together with her." Naruto replied excitedly and showed his godparents one of his signature bright smiles.

He couldn't wait to start his new life with the woman of his dreams and their adorable son. 

---

Soooo, my beautiful peeps, what do you think about the idea of them moving in together?

I'm trying to include as many pictures as possible to show you the idea of how the house looks. I'm honestly shitty at describing things. My vocabulary in all the languages i know is questionable lol.

Hope yozu enjoyed the chapter. Next one is coming soon, along with my new book EMPATHY!

Gotta promote my books a bit hehehehe.

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

313 12 1
(Two-Shot) Hinata Hyuuga goes to public school for the first time as a freshman in college. Desperate to make friends, she agrees to go clubbing with...
120K 2.3K 20
things play out differently for naruto uzumaki early in his life when he's adopted by anko mitarashi. how will things change for him now that he's be...
46.8K 466 18
"Sarada you're pregnant.... with twins" I, Uchiha Sarada is pregnant with Uzumakie Boruto's babies. But he has a girlfriend. Will Sarada tell Boruto...
9K 387 41
Naruto and Hinata are childhood sweethearts. At the age of 5 & 6 yrs old was the first time they met and became best friends but at the age of 12 & 1...