WE FOUND LOVE ━━ jj maybank

By cornliastreet

𝐖𝐄 π…πŽπ”ππƒ π‹πŽπ•π„. it's the way i'm feeling, i just can't deny ... More

WE FOUND LOVE
ACT ONE
i. hurricane agatha
ii. sunken boats
iii. motel rooms
iv. keggers
v. scuba diving
vi. square groupers
vii. redfield lighthouse
viii. four star hotels
ix. ready to confess
x. flashbacks
xi. bruises
xii. deep dives
xiii. outdoor movies
xiv. desperate phone calls
xv. midsummers
xvi. broken wrists
xvii. long-awaited conversations
xviii. old landmarks
xix. old houses
xx. group divides
xxii. blind old ladies
xxiii. roadside bust-ups
xxiv. fairy light covered trees
xxv. pointless bickering
xxvi. chasing down planes
xxvii. forgiving
xxviii. saying goodbye
ACT TWO
xxix. wasting away
xxx. first days back
xxxi. tickling the wire

xxi. morning boat rides

9.3K 289 293
By cornliastreet

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
XXI. MORNING BOAT RIDES

          THE NEXT MORNING, AFTER SARAH HAD CALMED DOWN FROM HER LITTLE SPAT WITH KIARA, JOHN B HAD MANAGED TO PERSUADE HER THAT A DAY OUT ON THE WATER RELAXING WAS WHAT THEY HAD NEEDED. And luckily, Sarah agreed. She even managed to let her father take one of their boats out. Juliet didn't know how early they had planned on going out that morning however, all she knew was that they were going to be waiting for her on the dock at the bottom of her garden sometime that morning.

So Juliet just decided to wake up at her usual time she woke up and got ready at her own pace. She ate breakfast with her sister and then got dressed, she threw on a black bikini and colourful floral summer dress. She felt like she at least needed to make an effort if Sarah was going to be there, she didn't need her judging her old worn jean shorts and dirty converse. Juliet didn't like wearing her nice clothes while out with the Pogues because they usually ended up doing something that got them dirty. So she was making an effort, just for Sarah. Something Juliet didn't think she would ever be doing.

It was around 11am when the boat pulled up at the dock. Juliet was standing in front of her mirror adjusting the straps of her dress so she hadn't noticed. Once the boat had gotten to a complete standstill, JJ jumped off the boat and started making his way up the dock into the backyard of Juliet's house. He probably should've waited to see if Juliet came out before walking up her back garden and into her house but he'd done it before, what was the difference now?

He pushed open the back doors that lead him into a large room that had a dining table placed directly in the middle of it. Addison was sitting at the end closest to JJ, with her sketchbook opened in front of her. The girl liked drawing and was extremely good at it, something she had learnt to do from her older brother who had been taught by their father.

JJ had smiled at the younger girl once she turned her head to look at him. "Hey Addy." He greeted her and she smiled back.

"Hey." Addison replied before smirking and turning back to her sketchbook. "Your girlfriend is upstairs." She said in a teasing tone. It wasn't the first time Addison had said something like that to JJ, she liked teasing the two.

JJ had laughed as he shook his head, walking past Addison. "Thanks blondie." He walked behind her, reaching up and ruffling her hair before walking out of the room and into the hallway where the stairs were located. JJ was about to ascend the stairs but footsteps at the top stopped him. He looked up to see Juliet rushing down, trying not to trip as she held her bag in one hand and a towel in the other. 

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late." Juliet breathed out heavily as she reached the bottom of the stairs. She didn't know that JJ and the others had only just arrived, she assumed they'd been waiting a while for her and that's why JJ came in to get her.

JJ laughed at Juliet's panicked expression. "It's fine."

"You go, I'll catch up with you. I've just got to grab my phone." Juliet then told JJ, motioning towards the kitchen where she assumed her mother and Paul were. She didn't want JJ following after her and bumping into them. When Juliet didn't see JJ attempting to move, she spoke again. "Or stay there."

"Don't want anyone to see me?" JJ laughed, noticing she was trying to get him to wait outside for her and not follow her into the kitchen.

"Paul is home. They're still mad about Midsummers." Juliet told him, averting her eyes to the wall behind JJ. Paul was still mad at her for leaving with her friends, especially after the commotion JJ had caused. Juliet had no idea what Paul would say to JJ if he saw him.

JJ pursed his lips and nodded, he completely understood but it still hurt a little knowing Juliet was trying to hide him from her parents. She'd never been like that before. "Right. I'll wait here." He forced out a smile before Juliet turned around and rushed into the kitchen to grab her phone. She was out seconds later with a smile on her face and her phone in hand.

"Let's go."

JJ and Juliet were on the boat less than a minute later, sitting in the sun as John B drove them into the marsh. Sarah stayed by John B's side till they got to a place that was good enough to stop. It was a little awkward between the four, JJ and Juliet didn't know exactly how to talk to Sarah so the two decided to sit out on the front of the boat together until John B could join them. JJ was shirtless as he laid across the front of the boat, soaking in the sun and Juliet was sitting beside him, her dress discarded as she rested her head against the bar that was all around the edge of the boat, her eyes closed. The two weren't talking, just enjoying the sun and hadn't moved till John B stopped the boat.

The two boys had then left the girls alone on the boat together to go for a swim, John B not caring about getting his cast wet. Juliet stayed were she was, listening to the boys messing around in the water. Sarah had mirrored Juliet, sitting on the other side opposite her. Juliet had heard Sarah sit down so she lifted her head up and opened her eyes, sending Sarah a smile. "This is nice." Juliet said, not having anything else to say to the girl.

Sarah almost scoffed. "You don't have to pretend to like me, you know. Or pretend to be friends with me." Sarah told her, having the feeling that Juliet didn't want to be spending any time with her and that she was just starting a conversation for John B's sake. "I know you don't like me." Sarah wasn't unaware of Juliet's feelings, Juliet had never made Sarah think that she did like her. All her actions were definitely clear to Sarah that she wasn't fond of her.

"Who said I didn't like you?" Juliet laughed. She didn't think her feelings were that obvious and she didn't think it was right to say she didn't like Sarah, she didn't particularly know her very well.

"I can just tell. You've never liked me." Sarah said.

"I never liked your boyfriend or your brother. There's a difference." Juliet corrected her, shaking her head as she reached beside her for the half empty beer bottle. "The only reason I wasn't particularly fond of you was because whenever Topper, or even your brother, made comments towards me, you never even asked them to stop. You just sat there and let them." Topper and Rafe liked tormenting Juliet, making comments that made her scowl, that made her snap back at them and that made her angry. And Sarah didn't seem to think that maybe she should've said something to either of them when she saw how much it hurt Juliet sometimes.

Sarah instantly felt guilty. "I'm sorry."

Juliet shook her head. "It's cool. I was used to it, I am used to it." Juliet had enough years of the comments and jokes made at her expense to get used to them and for them not to hurt her as much anymore. Plus, if they ever did upset her, the Pogues usually cheered her up pretty quickly. "I know no one over there likes me very much." Juliet added.

"That's not true." Sarah quickly said, shaking her head.

Juliet rolled her eyes and almost laughed. "Oh come on, it is. I was born a Pogue, I'm friends with Pogues, everyone seemed to think I was dating one too. Everyone just saw me as a Pogue. That's why I never wanted to change schools, I wouldn't of had anyone there like I had the boys." Juliet explained to Sarah. She knew everyone on Figure Eight saw her as a Pogue.

"Well, I like you." Sarah mumbled, averting her eyes.

"Really?" Juliet look at Sarah confused. Sarah had never given Juliet the impression that she liked her.

The Kook Princess nodded. "Yeah and thanks for not taking Kiara's side and wanting me out like she did." Sarah then said. She assumed that Juliet's silence the day before on the issue of her being there meant that she hadn't taken Kiara's side like she assumed Juliet would have.

Juliet laughed at Sarah's assumption. "I mean, I was taking her side. She's my best friend but I didn't see the point of asking John B for you to leave and not help. Firstly, he wouldn't have listened, I didn't have that much of a problem with you and we could probably do with your help." Juliet admitted, shrugging.

Sarah understood. "Thanks anyway." She mumbled.

"Anytime."

Juliet and Sarah then sat in silence for a few minutes. Juliet had sat up on her knees not long after the two finished speaking, leaning over the side of the boat and watching the boys. A smile made it's way onto her face when she spotted JJ floating on his back, eyes closed.

"So you and JJ? When did that happen?" Sarah's voice gained Juliet's attention, making her turn back to face her and the smile disappeared from her face.

"What do you mean?" Juliet didn't know where the question was suddenly coming from but Sarah knew exactly who she was smiling at.

"Well, I know everyone assumed you two were a thing but I guessed not when I kept seeing JJ make out with Tourons at parties. But you are obviously a thing now so." Sarah told her. She'd always assumed that Juliet and JJ were dating, ever since she'd met Juliet but it was just the way the two were around each other. Sarah only realised they weren't when they got older and parties started being a regular occurrence and JJ would find another stranger that latched themselves onto him for the night.

Juliet laughed "Only since Midsummers." She admitted, feeling herself beginning to blush.

"Only?" That was only a few days before, had it only been that recent? Sarah was sure it had to be at least a few months. Especially with how comfortable they seemed to be with the PDA.

"Well, something happened before but we weren't talking after." Juliet said, shrugging again. She wasn't about to tell her every detail but she could at least let Sarah know a few things.

"Right." Sarah nodded. "You both seem really happy. Especially JJ." She then smiled. She knew she obviously hardly knew JJ but he did seem to be overly happy that morning when they'd gone to get Juliet and Sarah noticed the smile on his face when the two walked back to the boat holding hands.

"Yeah, I am. And I hope he is too."

The girls then fell into a comfortable silence before the boys had persuaded them to join them in the water. After a while of messing around and laughing with each other, they got back on the boat and were expecting Pope and Kiara to arrive soon. So JJ and John B pretended like there was something wrong with the engine or the motor, Juliet wasn't sure exactly what excuse they were making up. John B had then sent Sarah below the deck and had placed a wooden board over the top so she couldn't get back out. A few minutes later, Juliet had spotted Pope and Kiara approaching in the HMS Pogue. She waved at them, gaining two waves back and called out to them. "Hey! You've come to save us." Juliet said, smiling at Kiara just as the boat came to a stop.

"Can't you guys do anything without me?" Kiara joked, stepping onto the boat and walking past Juliet with a smile on her face.

"Obviously not." Juliet laughed back, making sure Kiara was with JJ and John B before she stepped onto the HMS Pogue. She had grabbed her bag, dress and towel up from the floor and placed it back on the floor next to Pope, who'd started moving the HMS Pogue away as soon as she was on just in case Kiara came back out.

It was less than a minute before the boys had gotten away from Kiara and jumped off the side of the boat to swim to the HMS Pogue. Pope had stopped the boat a fair distance away so the boys could catch up and the girls wouldn't be able to jump into the water and quickly catch up to them. "Guys!" Sarah's voice could now be heard from the boat. "Are you serious?" She shouted out, standing beside Kiara.

"Are you joking?" The two girls had realised almost straight away what was going on and they were not happy about it at all. It was probably the most angry they'd ever seen Kiara. "Get your asses back here!" Kiara shouted out, scowling at her four friends.

"We can't! Not until you two figure it out." John B shouted back while he was climbing onto the HMS Pogue with JJ.

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kiara replied, almost making Juliet laugh. She'd never seen Kiara this mad, ever, and it was weirdly amusing.

"Y-You can't just leave!" Sarah then shouted, looking more worried than mad.

"There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope then shouted.

"Hydroponic!"

Sarah had then started undressing to attempt to swim her way out of the situation. Which was stupid because Pope had started the HMS Pogue back up so there was no way she'd be able to catch up with them and it's not like she knew her way out of the marsh.

"Jules! I swear to God." Kiara shouted at the blonde girl who was watching the two with an amused look on her face. Kiara couldn't believe Juliet would go along with a plan like that and put her in a situation she knew she wouldn't like.

But it had to be done. "I'm sorry! Plus, this wasn't my idea!" Juliet shouted back, smiling still. She then watched as Sarah jumped into the water just as the boat started speeding up.

"John B! You asshole!" Sarah screamed, splashing about in the water.

"Love you guys! Bye!" JJ had then shouted before they were too far away for them to hear. The boys and Juliet had then headed straight back to the Chateau to start planning how they were going to retrieve the gold. And it didn't take them long to think up a solid plan and come up with a list of things they needed, John B had practically been coming up with the plan in his sleep he'd been thinking about it so much.

A few hours later, the four had gotten bored of talking about the plan, they'd all pretty much memorised it anyway. It was dark out but Juliet liked lying outside on the hammock when it was dark out, she could see all the stars on a clear night. She left the boys inside, wanting a little time alone but it wasn't long before a certain blonde was outside looking for her.

Of course JJ had noticed that Juliet had gone outside but after thirty minutes he thought she'd return, but she hadn't so he went looking for her. He immediately spotted her lying across the hammock, one leg hanging off the side as it pushed the hammock side to side. He quietly approached her, not announcing his presence till he laid down beside her.

Juliet didn't even flinch as JJ mirrored her, having his leg also hanging off the side of the hammock. Meaning the two weren't that close to each other because they were practically lying on the edge of the fabric. Juliet turned her head to look at JJ, who now had his eyes focused on the sky. "What stars can you see from earth?" JJ's question was random and weird, not a usual question JJ normally asked. But he knew Juliet would be able to answer, she had a weird fascination with stars and constellations, along with many other things.

"You can see a lot from earth. They're just not always visible. Or you need telescopes to see them." Juliet told him as she lifted her foot up off the ground and placed it on the hammock beside the other one before scooting over closer to JJ. Their shoulders were now touching. She didn't know if JJ wanted her to continue but she did anyway. Juliet started telling him about the constellations of everyone's zodiac signs. She was an Aquarius so it was the only one she really knew. So she started telling him where it was and how far away it was but she was sure JJ didn't care about that. But he liked listening to her talk, no matter what it was about. "There's also Ursa Major and Draco, which is latin for dragon." Juliet carried on talking, staring up at dark sky.

JJ turned his head to look at Juliet. "Draco? Like the dude from Harry Potter?" He asked, making Juliet laugh.

"Yes, he's named after a constellation." She told him, turning her head to look back at him.

"Is that why you like him so much?" JJ asked, laughing. He knew Juliet had a weird obsession with him because every time they ever watched Harry Potter she didn't shut up about him and how he wasn't actually a bad guy, even though JJ thought he was.

"It might be one reason why." Juliet said, smiling and shrugging her shoulders before looking back up at the sky that was covered in tiny little stars.

The two were quiet for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company in silence. JJ probably would've carried on sitting in silence with Juliet, because of how peaceful it was, but Juliet had something to get off her chest. "So, I told my mom that we're dating. Like girlfriend and boyfriend. I'm sorry, I probably should've asked if I could've, if we even are that. Because we haven't spoken about what we—" Juliet began rambling, panicking slightly at what JJ would think or say.

She hadn't meant to call JJ her boyfriend, but her mom had been interrogating her and Juliet just thought saying it would make Maria leave her alone. It was the night before and Juliet had told her that she was spending the next day out on the boat with JJ, John B and Sarah. Of course Juliet had to explain that John B and Sarah were now dating, which her mother was shocked by, and then she started asking Juliet if it was a double date sort of thing. Juliet didn't know what to say at first, because it was only for the plan, and then she just blurted our that JJ was her boyfriend when her mom started questioning her about her and JJ being 'friends' again. She wished she could've taken it back but what would she have said? That they were still just friends? Because then she would've been lying.

JJ had turned his head to look back at Juliet, his face filled with confusion. "Why are you apologising?" He asked, noticing also that she sounded panicked.

"I don't know. I can't read your mind, JJ. I don't know what you're thinking. We never clarified what was going on between us." Juliet told him, continuing to look up at the sky. She didn't want to see what facial expression he had on his face.

"You really think I wouldn't want us to be dating after telling you I loved you." JJ said, nudging Juliet with his shoulder so that she looked at him. Juliet slowly turned her head to face JJ.

"But you're not a relationship kind of guy. You've never—" Juliet began, thinking she was right in feeling the way she was and thinking JJ wouldn't want her calling him her boyfriend.

JJ almost laughed. "I've never told a girl I've loved her before either." He argued, cutting Juliet off.

Juliet shrugged her shoulders, sitting up on her elbow so she was almost leaning over JJ. "So what?" She asked, looking down at him.

"So we can be whatever you want us to be."

She hesitated before she answered him. Of course she wanted to be with JJ, be in a relationship with him but was it really the right time? And is that what he really wanted? "I want to be able to tell more people that you're my boyfriend." Juliet almost whispered, looking everywhere but JJ's eyes.

"Then that's what I am." JJ smiled, leaning up and pressing his lips against her own. JJ wasn't sure if he knew how to be someone's boyfriend but he was willing to try for Juliet. Plus, how hard could it really be? He practically acted like her boyfriend anyway, before everything happened, all that was different was the physical intimacy which they'd been doing for the past two days. It would be easy, right?

And again, the two fell into a comfortable silence. Juliet had laid back down and rested her head on JJ's shoulder. But again, it wasn't long before someone was breaking the silence due to overthinking. "Are you really going to leave if we get the money?" JJ hadn't stopped thinking about what Juliet had said that night when they all told each other what they'd do with the money from the gold. The night they found Big John's message for John B.

"What?" Juliet had almost forgotten she'd said that. She looked up at JJ confused.

"You said you was going to leave if we got the money, go as far away from this place as you could." His words made Juliet remember almost instantly what she had said. She could also sense in his voice that he was worrying about it, had been for a while.

Juliet turned her head and looked away from JJ. "I don't know. I just feel like nothing good ever happens here. I have too many bad memories and I feel like it would be better to leave. At least for a while, maybe. I probably wouldn't stay away." Juliet said, trying to explain what she had meant. Of course it wouldn't be easy leaving the Outer Banks, she loved her friends more than anything but she didn't want to stay there for the rest of her life, she couldn't. She at least needed to travel to other places before she decided where she wanted to stay for the rest of her life.

"So when you go to college, you're going to move away?" JJ asked.

"Probably." Juliet said as she sat up again. "You can always come and visit me, if I do." She told JJ, looking down at him. She wanted him to know that she wasn't leaving to leave him or any of the others. Juliet just wanted more, she wanted to experience different things.

JJ rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Yeah right."

"Why not?" Juliet's furrowed her eyebrows at him. Why would he say that?

He finally looked up at her. "What if we don't get the gold? With what money am I going to buy plane tickets to come see you." He asked, knowing that she wouldn't pick a college that was close. It would probably end up being in New York or somewhere far and expensive.

"I could pay for them." Juliet suggested, thinking JJ was overthinking it all. She wouldn't leave for four years or more and not try and see JJ and the others more than just holidays.

"I'm not a charity case, Jules. I don't need you throwing money at me."

Now JJ was just being silly. "I'm not! I would want you to visit me! Why couldn't I pay for you to visit?" She asked, tilting her head. Juliet didn't see the problem with her buying tickets for her friends to visit her if that's what she wanted.

"You shouldn't have to." He told her, looking away from her again. He felt stupid for even bringing the conversation up now.

"So what? You're just going to refuse my help for you to come see me and sulk here." She said, raising her eyebrows at him. "Pope won't be here, Kiara is likely going to go to college too. You and John B are just gonna stay here and not even try to see your friends." When she put it like that, it did sound stupid.

"That's not what I said." JJ didn't meant it like that, not at all. It was the fact Juliet said she wanted to go as far away from the OBX as she could like she wasn't leaving anything behind.

"It's what you meant though."

The blonde boy let out a sigh. "I just, I don't want you all to move away and forget about us." He admitted, closing his eyes. It was his worse fear, everyone leaving. Everyone moving away and leaving him with his father.

"You really think I could ever forget about you two. We've been friends for like 8 years JJ. I've known John B since I was 7. I'm not going to just forget about both of you, ever. No matter what happens." She said, placing her hand over his. "And I could always just come back and visit you instead." She suggested, making his eyes open.

"Yeah?" He asked, a smile ghosting his lips.

"Of course." Juliet smiled back. "Stop worrying about that anyway, that's not for another two years." She said, pushing him playfully.

The couple didn't stay out on the hammock for too much longer after their conversation, Juliet wanted to actually go home so she could redeem herself for Midsummers. She didn't want her mom to not trust her anymore so she needed to gain her trust back, which meant she needed to actually go home sometimes.

"It's getting late, I should go home." Juliet told JJ as she sat up on the hammock.

JJ sat up with her. "You can't stay?" He asked, disappointed that they couldn't just stay out there all night together.

"I could, but my mom is still mad at me so I should probably go home." Juliet weakly smiled, sliding off the hammock. "Was you staying here?" She asked JJ, standing in front of him.

"Probably." He shrugged, it was not like his dad was going to care if he didn't go home.

"You could always come with me." Juliet then suggested, pursing her lips.

JJ laughed. "I really doubt Paul is going to let me into his house." He said just as Juliet took a step closer to him, standing in between his legs.

"He doesn't have to know." She said, smirking a little. JJ raised his eyebrows at her. "What? That's never stopped you before." She told him, shrugging. "Please." Her hands trailed up his legs and moved to his waist. JJ caved, not being able to say no to Juliet so the two headed back to her house. They said goodbye to Pope and John B, who were still inside, and then walked back to Figure Eight.

When they reached Juliet's house, she told JJ to wait five minutes before going round the back of the house so he could climb up to her bedroom. Maria was happy her daughter had actually come home for once and so she didn't need to question her about her whereabouts and let her go straight to bed. Once Juliet was in her room, she locked her door and let JJ up. It wasn't his first time sneaking into Juliet's room without anyone knowing and it probably wouldn't be the last time. It was a weird thrill, for the both of them, sneaking around like that.

So Juliet and JJ spent the night together, again, trying not to make too much noise so that someone heard them.

The next morning, the boys and Juliet had all made sure to go get the girls as early as they could. Thinking that it would make them less mad if they had to spend less time together alone. They were all hoping the plan had worked but they all knew there was a high chance that it might not have and that they actually might have made the situation ten times worse.

"You forgot your keys or something?" Was the first thing John B said once they were close enough for the girls to hear them. Kiara and Sarah were both standing beside each other but the looks on their faces made it seem like it hadn't worked.

"You need a tow?" Pope said, smirking. The boys found the whole situation rather amusing still.

"You gotta admit, it's kinda funny." John B then said, also smirking. He had very high hopes that the girls had made up.

"John B."

"What's that?

"Mastermind, huh." Kiara said to him, her face not showing any kind of emotion so John B didn't know if she was still mad or she was finding the situation funny like they were.

The boat's were getting closer and closer together. "I'm always plannin'." He responded, keeping his hopes up.

Kiara had then stood up on the side of the boat. "Some patriarchal bullshit." She said, her voice harsh. She was trying really hard not to crack.

"Yeah, that sucked." Sarah added, standing up too.

"You still love us though, right?" Juliet said, throwing Kiara the rope she'd been holding. Juliet had smile across her face and Kiara was trying everything she could to not mirror it. Juliet had contagious smiles.

"Yeah, whatever." Kiara mumbled, looking away from Juliet so she didn't smile and to try not to give their act up. The girls didn't want them knowing it had worked because they'd never hear the end of it, especially not from John B.

While Kiara was tying the rope to the boat she was on, John B had began to speak to Sarah. "You still hate me?" He asked, looking at her through his sunglasses.

Sarah shrugged her shoulders as she crossed her arms over her chest. "A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." She told him, glancing at Kiara.

"Watch your back." Kiara added, glaring playfully at her friends.

"I for one welcome that challenge." Pope said, lightly shrugging. What was the worst that the girls could do?

"Me too."

The three on the HMS Pogue were now all standing beside each other, John B still sitting, as they stared up at the girls. "So, did you guys, you know..." Pope began, using hand gestures to finish his sentence.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kiara asked, finishing the question for him.

Sarah shook her head, humming in disagreement to Pope's question.

"Not even close." Kiara said, also shaking her head. The boys were shocked, there was no denying that, but they weren't going to show it. Juliet, however, was a little less shocked that the two hadn't ended up best friends after one night of being stuck together. Obviously, they were all unaware that the girls were lying.

"But....we're willing to work together." Sarah then said, looking back at Kiara. That was the only satisfaction that they were going to give them.

A smile worked it's way onto John B's face. "You know what? That's a victory."

"Know what it was guys? Hydroponic." JJ then felt the need to add.

"Don't say that." Pope scolded him.

"All right, shut up."

NOTE
。゚☆: *. .* :☆ ゚
hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

jj and juliet are so cute they own my heart 🥺

and ignore how bad the chapter got at the end. some scenes with them all are so hard to write because there's so much dialogue and they're not doing anything too so ugh idk i hate writing it when they're all just talking and not doing much

i'm also trying to add as many cute scenes between jj and juliet before shit hits the fan and there's no time for them to be all cute with each other AND s2 won't be full of cute jj and juliet scenes because i have a lot planned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 15.4K 33
we were like a california sunset, fated to die any minute. outer banks ( season one ) jj maybank x female oc Β© tearsricochets
19.5K 504 47
"Secrets I have held in my heart Are harder to hide than I thought Maybe I just wanna be yours I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours...
45.2K 699 31
π‘΄π’‚π’…π’†π’π’šπ’ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱 π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’π’†π’… π’‰π’Šπ’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’“π’†π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‘ π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.
68.1K 929 39
𝘼 π˜½π™π™€π˜Όπ™† 𝙐𝙋 is never the best way to begin summer holidays, but maybe Lauren and her new Pogue friends weren't ready for what was coming...