Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho

949 44 11
By Jalebi88

When we arrived at the venue, the place was overcrowded with girls. We finally went in and registered for an audition. We ended up in a waiting room.

"Okay, I'm very nervous now! Look at all these girls! They can surely do better than me!" Najma whispered furiously.

"Najma, calm down. We're not seriously trying out. There's a big chance we might not make it. I already told you from the beginning." I explained quietly. A guy came out from inside the room.

"Najma Khan?" He called.

"OMG that's me!" Najma whispered to me.

"No shit! Really?" I said sarcastically. All the other girls giggled. Oops. That must have been a bit too loud. Najma glared at me. I pulled her and made her stand up.

"Ahem! O-over here." Najma stammered. The guy smiled at her and motioned her to follow him. They went in and the door closed. I was feeling a lot more nervous. After 20 minutes, Najma came out, blushing red. She came and sat next to me.

"What happend?" I asked. Before Najma could answer, the guy came out again.

"Zara Ahmed?" He called. I stood up. Najma gave me a thumbs up and I smiled at her. The butterflies in my stomach were getting worse with each step I took towards the door. I went into the room to see Hussain, Shehry, Waqas, Atif and Khurram bhai sitting at a long table. I smiled at them and stood in front of them. Beside them I saw Hamza standing there with the guy that called me in.

"Hey Zara! We were waiting for you!" Shehry grinned.

"But no playing favourites though. I'm auditioning." I warned. They all laughed.

"Okay Zara, we're going to test you on a few things, including your acting, expressions and dancing." Waqas explained.

"Woah, wait a minute. Dancing?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. We're going to make it Bollywood type so there will be songs in it. But it'll be songs from other movies." Khurram bhai smiled. Oh wow.

"Okay let's start. Um, Zara, how about you try a typical Bollywood meeting scene? Take some books and umm..Hussain! You grab some books too. Walk by each other but then bump into each other so the books fall." Waqas directed. I did what he said and grabbed some books from the table. Hussain did the same and stood on one side. I stood on the other side.

Scene

I started walking and so did Hussain. Suddenly Hussain bumped into me and automatically the books from my hands and his hands fell. I bent down to pick them and so did Hussain.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Hussain apologised.

"Sorry?! You think a simple sorry will make up for it? Look at all this coffee you spilt on my work!" I shouted. Great Zara! I am great at overacting. And where did coffee come from? Hussain must have been confused as well but he certainly didn't show it.

"Look, I didn't do it on purpose. I'm sorry-" Hussain tried again but I cut him off.

"How do I know that? Maybe it could be on purpose!" I shouted. OMG what's wrong with me?

"Okay, listen here! I'm trying to be a good person and apologise! It's just a book, right?" Hussain stepped closer to me.

"You don't understand. It took me months to complete this." I said quietly.

"I can help you. I'm Rahul. Nam toh suna hoga? (You must have heard my name?)" Hussain grinned and put his hand out.

"I'm Anjali. Is it on Skype?" I asked, shaking his hand. As if scripted, me and Hussain burst out laughing.

"Hussain! What the hell man? 'Nam toh suna hoga'. Really?" Waqas rolled his eyes at Hussain.

"But Zara, I really liked the way you improvised with the coffee part. Good work." Khurram bhai smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"Okay, acting seems perfect. Expressions were also awesome. What do you think Khurram bhai?" Shehry asked.

"Yes! Expressions were perfect as well. Now we have to get the dancing done. Hussain, since you're already standing, you can help here." Khurram bhai directed.

"Erm..what kind of dancing?" I asked hesitantly.

"Any type of couple dance." Khurram bhai smiled. What?! Hussain stepped over to me.

"Ready?" He smiled. I gulped and nodded.

"Okay, when you're ready. Atif, play the music." Khurram bhai said. Atif pressed play and 'Tum Hi Ho' started playing.

Hussain held my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder hesitantly. We started moving to the beat. Hussain spun me around twice and I landed with both my hands on his shoulders. OMG I feel like I am going to faint. Atif suddenly stopped the music. However, I was still looking at Hussain. He had this look on his face and he was looking straight at me. Khurram bhai started clapping.

"That was great! You are perfect." Khurram bhai grinned. Shehry cleared his throat. I was still holding Hussain's shoulders and Hussain was still holding my waist. I quickly let go and Hussain did the same.

"Okay, so at the moment, we had three girls pass the audition, including you-" Waqas started.

"I passed?" I asked, surprisingly. Waqas grinned.

"Yep! But we still have so many people to audition. Originally we call the person who makes it but if you do make it, we'll just tell you." Waqas laughed. I smiled.

"Smith, can you call back Najma please?" Shehry asked. The guy that had called me in, Smith went back outside and came back in with Najma. She grinned at me and walked quickly over to me, glancing over at the table. Nosh came in with a camera around her neck.

"Hi girls. How were the auditions?" Nosh smiled.

"Api, you should have seen them! MashAllah! Nazar na lage." Waqas smirked, doing the thing that aunties do. 

"Aye. Watch out. Don't turn into a auntie." Atif laughed and Waqas smacked his head.

"Najma, Zara, I'm going home now. My work's done. Do you want to come with me?" Nosh asked. I nodded.

"Bye guys." I waved. They all smiled and waved at both of us.

~

Later that afternoon I had taken a nap and woken up in the evening. I walked downstairs to see Nosh in the kitchen.

"Hey Zara, have a good nap?" She smiled seeing me.

"Yeah. Where is everyone?" I asked, yawning.

"Everyone's outside. I was just making chai. Oh by the way, we have some news but we were waiting for you to wake up." Nosh grinned.

"Oh okay. Let me help you." I said, taking one of the trays and we both went outside. Khurram bhai was sitting at the table with Atif, Hussain, Shehry, Rizwan and Najma while Waqas was playing with Iman and Shayan. I sat down on one of the chairs.

"Oye, meri teesri bache! Idhar aao! (Hey, my third kid! Come here!)" Nosh called to Waqas. Waqas ran over to us and sat down.

"Kya hua Mama? (What's up Mama?)" Waqas grinned. I laughed.

"We're going to tell them the news." Nosh smiled. Waqas' eyes went wide.

"Oh yeah!" Waqas said. Nosh sat down and Khurram bhai started.

"So we finished the auditions and for the lead role, we had chosen 4 girls and then from the 4 we have chosen one to play as the lead girl. So congratulations Zara! You are going to be playing the lead role of Yaari - The Road to Happiness!" Khurram bhai grinned.

"What? No way! Seriously? Thank you so much! I promise I won't let you guys down!" I said excitedly. I can't believe it!

"Don't you worry. You won't be letting anyone down. And our second news is we have chosen a girl to play the supporting role as the lead role's best friend and it will be played by Najma! Congratulations!" Nosh grinned. Najma squealed.

"OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Wow! I can't wait!" Najma squealed.

"So tomorrow you guys can relax. What do you want to do?" Nosh asked all of us.

"Um, api, I was thinking we can take Najma, Rizwan and Zara to see New York." Hussain suggested.

"Yeah great idea Hussain. Khurram, can you take them?" Nosh asked Khurram bhai. But he shook his head.

"Sorry, I have some filming to do tomorrow." Khurram bhai said sadly.

"Api, we can take them. Like did you know I used to live here too?" Waqas said sarcastically.

"Shut up Waqas." Nosh laughed.

"But api, if we can just borrow your car, we can take them." Shehry said.

"Okay. In the morning I'll drop Shayan to Kamran's house and later Maria can pick Iman up from school." Nosh finalised.

The next morning I woke up at 9am and got ready. I came back into the room to see Najma still sleeping.

"Oye bandar! Uth jaa! (Hey monkey! Get up!)" I called, opening the curtains. It was actually a great day today, though a bit chilly.

"I don't want to go school Mom!" Najma whined, half asleep.

"Yeah instead you want to travel with Shehry." I laughed. Najma instantly got up.
"What?" She said, her eyes wide. I chuckled.

"Get ready. We're going out, remember?" I said, folding the kambal. Najma nodded, yawning. After she got ready, we went down and had breakfast. The others come down slowly, the last being Shehry. Nosh and Khurram bhai had already left for work.

"Okay, let's go party!" Waqas shouted after we were all done.

"Whoooo!" Hussain yelled. Everyone cheered. It was so fun being with everyone and having a chill time.

We got in Nosh's car and half an hour later we arrived at Central Park. We started walking to find a spot to sit. Since it was nearing autumn, the leaves were turning red and some were falling because of the slight wind.

Hussain's P.O.V

So we were at Central Park and I noticed that Zara was looking at the leaves that were falling. I started walking alongside her. She hadn't seen me and started to walk to one of the trees. Zara stopped right underneath one of the trees.

"This is so Tumblr." I smiled dreamily looking at her. Zara looked up at me and giggled.

"It is." She smiled. Suddenly I heard a flash next to us. We both looked to our side to see Waqas with his camera.

"Hey, hi, hello. If you two have finished with your moment, may we continue?" Waqas smirked. Zara nodded and started walking. I started to walk with Waqas and then kicked him on the butt.

"Oww! What was that for?" Waqas pouted, grabbing his butt.

"Thanks bro. For the picture." I winked. Waqas laughed. We all stopped at a spot under the trees. We sat down on the grasses and chilled there for some time.

"We should get some lunch. I'm hungry yo." Atif said.

"When aren't you hungry?" Shehry giggled. Atif shot a look at him.

"Let's go to Sammy's." Waqas suggested. Everyone agreed and so we went Sammy's Halal Food. It had been so long since we had eaten here but the taste of the food was still the same. Shehry started taking everyone's orders.

"Hussain, you want chicken?" He asked me.

"I want chicks." I grinned. Everyone chuckled.

"Aye! That's pretty good!" Rizwan laughed. After we got our food, we sat down at a park nearby. It wasn't as good as Central Park but it was a good place to sit and eat.

"Guys I have something to say." Shehry giggled, opening his box of food.

"I like a lot of white 'saas'! HAHAH!" He laughed. Idiot.

"Ahahah I get it! White saas! Like white mother in law!" Zara laughed.

"Yeah, see guys! My yaar gets it!" Shehry grinned.

"Yeah, only you two would get such jokes." Najma giggled.

"High-5!" I said, putting my hand to Najma, who 'high-5ed' it.

"Tum to just jealous ho. Like itna jealousy good nahi hoti, okay? (You're just jealous. Like so much jealousy isn't good okay?)" Shehry went into his Maryum mode.

"Why would I be jealous? Khotey. (Loser)" I smirked. Shehry winked at me. Ah! I knew why. These three idiots have been teasing me about Zara. Only because she was going to be paired with me in the movie. Oh but Zara didn't know. Khurram bhai would probably tell her. I actually couldn't wait. It'll be so fun.

Okay before some of you murder me, I'm sorry!!! I know it's a short and late update but I'm really sorry and don't worry, the next update will come quickly InshAllah. I'm like working on the story day and night. The picture om this chapter is of Hussain, Atif and Shehry at the Yaari auditions. Please comment if you'd like to request a picture for next chapter and I'm just really glad people are actually reading my story so thank you to those people!
So enjoy this chapter, vote, comment and share! Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 9.5K 53
4.2K 330 40
FANAA is a sweet story filled with immense Love :) Shehryaar Asif is a renowned Producer of Pakistan showbiz Industry. He is well off but very humbl...
46.2K 3.9K 23
Shehryaar Asif, the player, and Haya Khan, a well known chic flick journalist, cross paths on their road to achieve their career goals. While Shehry...
226K 16K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...