soulmate • h.rj

By lets_w1nw1n

"I'm sorry but I really don't want this right now" "I'm glad we're on the same page" Where two successful ido... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
Kprofile!
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

11

3.3K 137 73
By lets_w1nw1n

"Have I ever told you how much I like your mullet." Jaein chirps as the two make their way to the sixth floor. Renjun had agreed to meeting Cheri, and Jaein couldn't be more excited to introduce her soulmate to her best friend, but at the same time nervous about what she has to say.

"No, but you keep touching my hair so I figured." Renjun replies making Jaein chuckle out of embarrassment as they reach the door.

"Sorry about that." Jaein puts her card in the door and opens it slightly, her eyes scanning the room . Cheri is sat in the corner of the room beside the window, staring at her phone as she munched on a bag of chips. Jaein slowly makes her way into the bright room, Renjun close behind her.

"Were you hanging out with your soulmate?" Cheri says, not looking up from her phone, but removing her earphones. She managed to sense Jaein, who simply smiles at her friend as she stands in front of her.

"He's here!" Jaein exclaims, holding Renjun by the shoulders, presenting him to her friend. The action surprising Renjun before holding up jazz hands as Cheri looks up, her eyes widening immediately as she lays her eyes on him, completely shocked.

"NO wAy!" Cheri gasps, throwing her phone away.  "You're kidding." Jaein laughs as Cheri walks up to Renjun, examining his face as he smiles awkwardly. Present and Nct dream have encountered each other a few times, at music shows and similar events. But the two groups aren't close, despite being of similar ages. This is the first time Renjun has ever encountered Cheri, and she's exactly what he expected.

"Renjun is moomin?!" She asks, pointing at him with shock. Renjun smiles at the nickname as he glances over at the girl beside him, a smile lit up her face, one he hopes he gets to see more often. Jaein no doubt felt content, she has been waiting for a moment like this to finally occur in her life, one where she can happily introduce her soulmate without any problems standing in the way. This she hopes will be the first of many.

"Yep,"Jaein cheers, patting her moomin on the head.

"I'm going to bully you for not telling me this." Cheri says, sitting back on her chair, observing the view of the two together. "But I have to say... you two look good together."

"Hmm...really?" Renjun asks jokingly.

"I don't really see it either." Jaein comments. Renjun looks down at her as they make eye contact, immediately laughing as they do.

"Wow...uh okay. Anyways, you guys really need to tell me everything." Cheri says, already feeling like a third wheel.

"Uhh we'll tell you another day, we kinda just started...this um.." Jaein struggles. She had just realised that they never really discussed what they are now. She knows for sure that they are soulmates but she isn't sure if they are in a proper relationship if they have yet to establish one.

"Relationship. We're dating now." Renjun confirms as Jaein shoots her head towards him as he smiles brightly at her. Jaein looks down, desperately trying to hide the pink tint that coloured her face.

"Are you..are you... flustered right now? I- I've never seen Jaein like this."Cheri comments, amazed at her friend, not sure whether to laugh or not.

"Ho do soulmate relationships between idols work anyways?" Cheri asks curiously.

"We honestly don't know. But were not planning to do anything about that." Jaein answers leaning on the wall next to Cheri, trying to make her feel more included.

"Yeah I'm in it for the ride, I want to experience everything with you, both the good and the bad." Renjun says casually, stunning the girls.

"That was kinda romantic man." Cheri comments. As Jaein can't help but smile as the words echo in her head. She isn't used to Renjun saying things like that yet. The moment on the roof still feels like a dream to her.

"Should we get breakfast or something?" Cheri asks, looking at the time. Realization seem to hit Renjun as he looks down at his watch, noticing the time.

"Ah-I should go and do that before the others wonder where I am." He says looking sadly at Jaein as she pouts slightly. The moment giving Cheri the signal to leave, not wanting to interrupt. "I guess I'll see you in Seoul. In two weeks."

"I'm kinda used to this now, but it just feels sad this time." Jaein utters, pulling him into a hug. His heart beats loudly against her chest, ringing through her body. His warmth had been a new experience for her, yet she feels as if she won't survival without it.

"Well at least we don't feel horrible anymore." He breaths before letting go of the girl, which took a lot more effort than he thought it would. Renjun walks slowly towards the door.

"Please message me when you can." She sends a pleading look. He nods, standing at the door.

"I'll call you." He suggests, earning a small smile from Jaein.

"I'll see you Renjun." She says. Renjun obviously didn't want to leave, but she didn't want to be the reason he gets into trouble again.

"Yeah, you will." He nods before finally walking out the door.

--------------

"Where have you been?" Jeno asks as Renjun places his plate of food on the able, joining the rest of the dreamies who had been chatting as they ate their breakfast. Now their eyes were one him, especially as half of them know about last night.

"I woke up late." Renjun lies as he put a spoonful of rice in his mouth, earning a look from the other boys.

"Hyung told us you were gone before he even woke up." Chenle says with his mouth full. Renjun sends a glare at Jaemin who put his hand out to defend himself.

"No I meant-"

"Renjun! Hows the shoulder?" Mark yells from the table next to them, interrupting Jaemin. Everyones eyes were on him, the guys on the other table, the 127 hyungs, were looking at him expectantly. Renjun furrows his brows in confusion before he caught sight of Jaehyun's enlarged eyes, trying to tell him something. Jaehyun's hand slides up to his shoulder, crunching his face up as if he's in pain as he does so. Renjun processes the information before it hits him.

"Well I was in a lot of pain last night, luckily the...nurse was there fast." Renjun makes up on the spot, trying to sound as confident as possible, earning a small thumbs up from Jaehyun. Renjun's shoulder had been an issue a few months ago as he had dislocated it during practice. It had healed since then, but as the injury was recent, it made for the perfect lie, which amazed Renjun that Jaehyun could think of it in the first place.

"Shoulder? Nurse?" Jisung looks at him, confused. Joining the looks of Chenle and Haechan who had just joined in the conversation. Jeno and Jaemin seem to have got it.

"Was that why you were moaning last night." Haechan comments earning small laughter from some of the boys. Renjun cheeks burned as he kicks Haechan from under the table making him dramatically yell in pain.

"In pain, moaning in pain."

"Hmmm.." Jeno raises a brow at the flustered boy.

"Yah stop it." He laughs as he stuffs another mouth full of food into his mouth.

"So do they believe it?" Renjun asks Jaehyun as they wait in the lobby for their vans to arrive,

"Yeah they do, which is honestly lucky, I didn't think I could pull it off." He laughs. Renjun definitely doubted him, but the out come is much better than he thought. Now he has more time before having to announce it.

"Thanks a lot, I really needed last night. And I didn't really want to worry about anything else." He thanks as Mark walks up to them.

"You guys talk?" Mark asks. Before that day, Renjun and Jaehyun had never really talked, they both felt awkward with each other, but to Jaehyun, Renjun is a member of his group and he should help even though they aren't comfortable with each other. Because of that Renjun doesn't feel weird around him anymore.

"Well, Hyung has helped me out a few times. So I think we might from now on." Renjun says, also having in mind that Jaehyun is literally his soulmates brother. Jaehyun nods in agreement.

"Yeah he's really good at listening." Mark mentions.

"Oh trust me I get a lot of practice, I constantly have to listen to Jungwoo's issues as well as my sisters soulmate problems." Jaehyun explains as Renjun chokes slightly at the mention of his soulmate. He's not surprised that Jaein complains about him, but now he's scared of the version of Jaein's soulmate that Jaehyun has on his mind, and the fact that Jaehyun won't be happy when he finds out.

"Hold on, what? Your sister found her soulmate?" Mark asks, surprised.

"Yeah, around a year ago I think." Jaehyun answers. Renjun watches as Mark's face falls.

"That's unfortunate." Mark says.

———————-

Yay you made it through another chapter!!!
I haven't really been updating because I've had exams recently :( but I hope I can get things back to normal.
Have a good day!💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
82.2K 5.6K 51
{n.jm + m.le} | Soulmate AU | - a world in which you can feel the physical pain of your soulmate and Jaemin is increasingly frustrated by the fact he...
1.2M 45.7K 30
just another nomin soulmate au -> [ warnings ] - there will be cursing - there may be some smut - mainly Nomin focused but there may be side ship...
640K 29.6K 40
❝ she has your eyes ❞ ❝ she has your nose❞ ❝ she's not our baby! ❞ soulmate au. lowercase intended. swearing used. highest ranking: #3 in leejeno #...