๐‡๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘, kageyama t.

By ladytsaritsa

โ BUT YOU LIKE HER BETTER, WISH I WERE HEATHER. โž in which you experience unrequited love with your best frie... More

h
a
t
h
e
r

e

11.2K 566 673
By ladytsaritsa

but i watch your eyes

it was another ordinary day. same old routine every day. wake up, go to school, and eat lunch with tobio. nothing out of the ordinary right?

as she walks by

oh, how wrong you were.

kageyama thought the new girl was pretty. and every time she walks by, he feels his heart stop skip a beat.

every time he sees her, his cheeks flushed.

and when he saw her for the first time, it was like love at first sight.

what a sight for sore eyes

and, it feels like eating lunch with him just wasn't the same anymore. not when his eyes were always glued to her.

brighter than a blue sky

as days passed, kageyama thought that something weird was happening to you. but, he always shrugged it off, as he thinks you were just on your monthly cycle.

she's got you mesmerized—

"hey! kageyama-san, right?" the new girl smiled and waved at him.

he felt his breath hitch. "y-yes, aren't you the new girl?" baka, he thought to himself, of course she is, tobio boke!

she giggled, and his heart was beating faster than it ever did before.

and as soon as they started talking, he suddenly forgot about your existence, it's as if the world disappeared into thin air, leaving him and her alone.

while i die.

but, you chose to not say a word.

after all, you're just best friends.

and best friends don't have romantic feelings towards one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
429K 20.2K 22
ใ‚ปใ‚คใƒดใ‚กใƒผ ๏พ one that saves from danger or destruction ใ€‚ โso what you're trying to tell me is that suicide is NOT the way to go?โž dazai thought life was...
209K 6.1K 23
(Y/N) has joined Nekoma and while she may not be the most confident, her love of volleyball will push her to do new things and meet new people. One o...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...