𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ύπ• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ π”Έπ•˜π•–...

By KatElLewis

π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ 𝑐𝑒𝑑𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘–π‘§π‘’... π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘—π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘... More

꧁PΚŸα΄€ΚΚŸΙͺsᴛ꧂
꧁EᴘΙͺɒʀᴀᴍ꧂
꧁Aᴇsα΄›Κœα΄‡α΄›Ιͺᴄ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€ / Cα΄€sα΄› LΙͺsα΄› Pα΄€Κ€α΄› 1꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€ / Cα΄€sα΄› LΙͺsα΄› Pα΄€Κ€α΄› 2꧂
꧁PΚ€α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡κ§‚
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2 - Tα΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄€Κ€κ§‚
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 3 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 4 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 5 - RᴜΙͺ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 6 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 7 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 8 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 9 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 10 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 11 - AΚŸα΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄€Ι΄κ§‚
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 12 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 13 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 14 - Aᴋᴏ́ᴍΙͺ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 15 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁ CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 16 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺα΄€ ꧂
꧁ CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 17 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺα΄€ ꧂
꧁ CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 18 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺα΄€ ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 19 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 20 - Aᴋᴏ́ᴍΙͺ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 21 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 22 - Nα΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺᴀ꧂
꧁Iα΄α΄˜α΄Κ€α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄› A/N꧂
π΅π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ 3 𝑖𝑠 π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘‡!

꧁CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 1 - Tα΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄€Κ€κ§‚

4.1K 79 41
By KatElLewis

Katherine raced through the golden fields of barley with Raiden. From a distance they looked nothing more than a black and red blur charging through the grain. Not far behind the a beautiful chestnut stallion raced to catch up carrying a rider with a blue cloak.

As they reached the edge of the field Katherine tugged softly at Raiden's mane and he stopped quite quickly, rearing slightly. They turned around and waited for the rider to catch up. Finally the the rider caught up and threw back the royal blue cloak's hood.

Dana's face was slightly red and she panted wildly. Katherine herself also had been dusted red however, after years of training to one day take over the Narnian Army as General she had grown quite fit and did not tire out easily on Raiden's back. Katherine adjusted her red cloak as she took a breather.

"I find it quite unfair that I can never beat you in a race, I do believe you should give me a longer head start" Dana grumbled as she moved her horse closer to Raiden so she could look Katherine in the eyes.

Dana had long luscious black hair that flowed down to her mid-waist in a pool of raven. Her eyes were a light toffee-brown and her skin was like molten gold under the sun. Katherine's eyes danced with amusement as she replied.

"I hardly think it is my fault that I am a better rider, perhaps you should practice more often" Katherine joked with her. Dana rolled her eyes but smiled grudgingly.

"I do not doubt your skill however, I do think that your winnings is in part due to the fact that i have never heard of any horse that can match Raiden's speed." Dana complained.

"That is true, that is true, but look my friend, who comes towards us by the hill there?" Dana turned to follow Katherine's line of view and saw indeed another rider was drawing near and the two moved their horses towards the rider to shorten his journey.

The rider bore an orange tunic, the Telmarine flag color, and rode a dapple grey horse. Once he got closer we could see he was one of Malik's messengers. As he arrived he pulled out a scroll of parchment and cleared his throat.

"His Majesty, King Malik of Telmar,

requires of Princess Dana of Telmar and Ambassador Katherine of Narnia,

your immediate presence at Dover's Castle,

as to prepare for the banquet tonight to celebrate the King's 23rd birthday,

on this Day, January 29, in the name of the King."

He looked at the two imperiously before trotting off, Dana and Katherine shared an irritated look. This particular messenger always seemed to have it out for the two and in turn was the victim of many of their pranks.

Dana gestured to the man on the horse who was now further up the road. Yeah they shared a devilish look on their faces, as they both took off. They traveled at an equal pace and as they went past they sandwiched him between the two and then pushed ahead. As they looked behind they saw his tunic had crumpled and his uniformed hat was skew.

He shouted at them, raising his fist but they just laughed him off as they rode on, Katherine was reminded of the first day they had gone riding together, Dana had ridden her horse with a group of other young ladies who were appalled that Katherine rode her horse with one leg either side instead of two to the one side.

Dana however, had been so amazed at how fast Katherine could ride without reins or a saddle the very next day she had asked Katherine to teach her how to ride properly which the young girl had agreed to.

Now Dana was one of the best riders in Telmar and one of Katherine's best friends. She was sorely reminded of Susan who she hadn't seen since she had traveled back to Narnia from Qíngbào for Susan's birthday on the 1st December. She had given Susan silks from Comoară and a diamond brooch from Alwatan.

She had left on the 14th so that she could spend Christmas with Malik, Dana and Ervin; and to spend Ervin's 16th birthday with him. Now she was waiting until after Malik's birthday before returning home. She had spoken to Oreius before she had left and she knew it was time for her to return home and take up her duty as General.

Sacha had also agreed, he told her she had been on the run too long and Katherine knew that it was true. For eight years she had been constantly traveling, never staying anywhere for more than three months. She had loved it and made some of the best friends she had ever known. She knew and loved most of the important royals that neighbored or was south from Narnia.

Her crew had been loyal to her yet she knew after eight years most of them wanted to settle down and had been too kind to say otherwise. She had been being selfish but no longer would she stay from her duties.

She also hated to admit that she had scared herself out of her court duties as a Lady of Narnia, many of the Ladies were humans from the House of Frank that looked over cities such as Beaversdam. In fact Lord Peridan oversaw Beaversdam with Lady Acantha. Katherine thought the name suited her well as it meant 'thorn' and Lady Acantha always seemed to be a thorn in Katherine's side.

꧁꧂Flash꧁꧂Back꧁꧂

When she had first arrived home after Telmar, she had been so nervous to see Peter again. As they arrived, Edmund and Lucy met her at the docks and they had gone back to the castle together. She had been putting Raiden away in the stables when Lady Acantha had walked passed with her maid, gossiping.

"You know" Lady Acantha had drawled, "I heard the girl is hopelessly in love with King Peter and was rejected, how embarrassing, perhaps that's why she ran away, you know I think King Peter tried to exile her whilst she was gone and that's why he did not go to meet her today"

Katherine had stayed in the stables as they had passed and once she was sure they were gone she stepped out again. She had almost cried but decided against it. How could she show up to the castle with red puffy eyes? She would be even more embarrassed. Instead she took in a few deep breaths and turned to Raiden.

"I can do this, I am one hundred percent okay, no crying here" she told him.

"Katherine-" Raiden began but someone cut him off.

"Katherine!" A voice rang out and she turned to see Susan's black locks flying behind the girl. She flung her arms around Katherine, sobbing into her shoulder.

"I'm so glad you're back, it's been dreadful without you. Peter's been in a rotten mood and Edmund's been awfully quiet and Lucy and I have cried almost every day since you were gone. How mean of you to leave like that with no explanation of where you were going"

Susan had told her looking quite angry at Katherine. Guilt formed in Katherine's heart and she squirmed a bit at the feeling it gave her.

"I'm really sorry Susan, I'm not sure what came over me but I'm back now and I'll be staying for a month or so" Katherine replied.

"A month!" Susan exclaimed, "Why that is not nearly enough time but I suppose I had better catch you up on what you missed out on as best I can. Oh, and you must tell me all about you trip to Telmar, I've heard very good things about that country!"

Susan linked her arm with Katherine's and Katherine felt a surge of happiness and comfort to be with her friend again. She also knew she owed Lucy an apology and a rather large apology to Edmund who had been off with her the whole way back to the castle. Susan and Katherine walked through the halls giggling like school girls, Katherine felt as if she was home again from a very long visit to the countryside.

The next moment happened so quickly Katherine did not process it until after it had occurred. She had tipped her head back mid laughter as they rounded the corner and suddenly she came into contact with a body knocking both her and the person onto the floor.

Susan gave a little shriek as Katherine's arm was wrenched from hers and watched in horror as Peter fell back onto the stone floor, Katherine landing on top of him with a puff of air sharply leaving her lungs. For what felt like forever they just stared at each other, then Katherine scrambled to get off of him and extended her hand to help him up.

"I'm so sorry, I-" she began to reply with her arm still mid-air however, Peter brushed off both her words and hand and stood up himself before giving her a small glare.

"Watch where you're going next time" he muttered roughly before stalking off down the hall.

Katherine hesitantly dropped her hand looking down at the floor. Her cheeks burned red with embarrassment as Lady Acantha's words came back to her. Maybe he did hate her now, had leaving really been for the best?

Susan grabbed her friend's hand in both of hers and tried to comfort her best friend.

"Don't worry Katherine, he's been surly like this with everyone. He didn't mean it, let's go look at the Great Hall, we're having a banquet to welcome you home tonight! I want to see how you like my preparations!"

꧁꧂Present꧁꧂Time꧁꧂

They arrived at the castle well before Malik's messenger. They had left the horses in stables with fresh water and some apples, Katherine making sure Raiden's were green, before heading up to Malik's room. Ervin had met them halfway and had insisted on escorting them up, being the little gentleman he was.

"How are your studies going?" Katherine had asked him on their way, he gave her a sweet smile for allowing him to join in the conversation before letting out a rant Katherine knew he must have been holding in. He hadn't changed much since she first met him. Ervin had always had a natural gift for running his mouth on his displeasure.

"Everything is so boring Kat, honestly the only interesting subject we ever do is History and even that's a stretch. We're doing Foreign Countries right now and we only do Narnia next week" he complained with a pout. Katherine laughed a little at his antics, drawing him in for a hug.

Ervin did schooling with the other children of the Telmarine Nobility. He despised school with a passion and had begged Malik many a time to ban school in Telmar.

"Yes, I'm sure everything else is dreadfully boring and learning about Narnia is the only fun thing to do in school" Katherine teased sarcastically.

"I wish I had gotten to learn of your adventures in Narnia at school. Imagine I could have sat in class and told them all that the heroine was my best friend" Dana said longingly.

"Besides, Ervin's only happy because he's heard the story a thousand times and it's one less thing he will need to study for in exams since he practically knows it off by heart" Dana concluded smugly.

Katherine burst out laughing again as they neared the door to Malik's room, whilst Ervin began to argue in protest. The guards opened the doors for the bickering siblings and Katherine as they entered Malik's quarters. Dana sprawled herself across the bed and Ervin stood near the bed as Katherine seated herself on a polished wood armchair with soft cushions.

"Where is Malik?" Ervin asked looking around the empty room as they waited patiently for their friend. Suddenly Malik's bathroom door opened and he stepped out of the steam that billowed in the doorway. Katherine let out a small shriek and covered her eyes as a fluffy white towel came into view hanging dangerously low on the King's hips.

"What are you all doing here?" he asked them as he scanned his once empty room. He saw Katherine's hands over her eyes and laughed lightly,

"And why are you covering your eyes like you've just been harassed Kat? We do training all the time and I'm shirtless then"

"Not the same, not the same" she squeaked, still covering her eyes. Malik had grown from when he was sixteen and he was now very fit and Katherine had to admit very hot. Her cheeks were flushed in embarrassment as she hid her face in her palms, not daring to look up.

"We came to discuss who was going to make speeches tonight but from that long-winded essay I see on your desk I'm guessing it's you. Now I think Katherine and I need to prepare for tonight seeing as we don't have too long before the guests arrive so if you'll excuse us" Dana told Malik as she grabbed Katherine's arm, dragging her away from the trouble.

"Well it is the 10th anniversary of me ruling the kingdom, I, unfortunately must be the one to make a speech this evening, but you dear sister are next up for the torture of good literature" he called after the two as they disappeared.

"Put some clothes on!" Katherine yelled back as the two girls dissolved into a fit of giggles. Dana pulled the girl quickly though the halls until they arrived in Dana's chambers. Lined up inside were rows of gowns to choose from for the evening.

"Quickly" Dana stated as she rushed to the bathroom, "The water has been drawn and Maria is coming back in a while to do our dresses and hair because this" she grabbed Katherine's now waist length tress of wavy chocolate brown hair, "must be fixed"

Katherine looked at the knotted mass of hair that had been messed up in the day's events. She looked back at Dana who's eyes shone with amusement, Katherine herself giggled at her hair's misfortune.

"Yes I do believe it will be in need of some attention"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Hello All, as you can see a lot has changed since you last saw Peter, Katherine and the rest of the gang. In Book 2 we're going to meet a lot of new characters that have helped shape Katherine's life in Narnia. I really want to move ahead with their lives however so this book is taking place eight years later so I can write a lot more freely and not bore you to death with 12 years in Narnia.

There is going to be a few flash backs in the book so you can get a better grasp of Katherine's relationships with each of the characters. I feel it will give you all a better insight for the past occurrences in Narnia and how Peter and Katherine grew up there. I'm also making it twelve years they have in Narnia so that the flow of the book is better.

Thank you all for your love and support, I hope I don't disappoint.

Lots of Love,

Katherine Lewis 💕❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 102 28
The fourth and final book in the 'Tales of the Narnian Monarchs' Series. Once again, Narnia's lost Monarchs are torn from a time in which they'd begu...
40.3K 1.4K 26
Slowly, she folded the letter from her sister. Her mind overflowed with thoughts and her blood burdened with envy. She was conflicted with mixed emot...
124K 4.6K 21
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π„π’πŽππ† π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 π“π–πŽ ❝ "You have always been my King, Peter. Always." ❞ ~ in which nimueh is dragged back to the pl...
243K 5.5K 23
All her life, Catarina knew her brother Caspian was destined to take over as the rightful king of Telmar. She also knew that her uncle Miraz was hell...