SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

10.8K 157 18
By -ADOREMARAIS

Jadenhossler posted a tiktok

we can't sleep @eliza

1.3m likes
26.8k comments

@user1- SHIP SHIP SHIP

@fan03- CAN U BE OFFICIAL YET

@hater22- ew look at Eliza
@elizahall- what about me

@brycehall- you two laughing woke me up
@jadenhossler- sorry not sorry

@fan88- Jaden i love you and Eliza

@fan001- SO CUTE

IT WAS THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING, ELIZA AND JADEN WALKING BACK TO JADEN'S ROOM AFTER MAKING A TIKTOK. After having slept for an hour, the two had woken up, not being able to return to sleep.

"Let me guess, the comments are going crazy." Eliza said, as Jaden lifted up his phone, the flooding of notifications from tiktok shining in the screen. Jaden nodded his head as he leaned his head on Eliza's shoulder once they laid down on his bed.

"They're waiting for us to be official." Eliza said, Jaden mumbling in response against Eliza's shoulder, the feeling of her hands playing with his hair soothing the teenager.

"Guess they won't be waiting for long."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Eliza looked down at the boy as he sensed her stare, making him remove his head off her shoulder, a innocent smile playing onto his face.

"Jaden this is all supposed to be a secret." Eliza whispered, Jaden sighing in response as he sat himself up against his headboard.

"Come on a Eliza, everyone practically knows something's going on with us." Eliza slowly nodded her head as she knew what Jaden was saying was true.

Everyone had a rough idea that the two were getting a little too friendly, Kio and Bryce being the only ones alongside Charli that something was definitely going on between the two teenagers.

"But are you sure you want to go public with it?" Eliza asked.

"You don't?"

"Of course I do-"

"Then what's the problem?" Jaden interrupted the girl, sitting himself up from the headboard, however he was still looking the girls way, awaiting for an answer.

"You saw what happened with Bryce and Addison."

"fuck everyone's opinions, fuck everyone who will try to get involved." Eliza smiled at the boys words, falling onto his shoulder, Jaden wrapping his arm around her neck, pulling her even closer into him.

"Fuck it."

"That's my girl!" Jaden said, the two high-fiving before collapsing back on to Jaden's pillows.

"But do you know what will be more fun?" Eliza said, Jaden humming in response, waiting for the girl to answer her own question.

"Keeping it a secret just a tiny bit longer."

"Oh you monster."

Eliza laughed at Jaden's comment, the two smiling at one another as they looked up to the ceiling, enjoying each others silence, Eliza leaning her head down to rest on Jaden's chest.

"But Atleast I can call you my girl right?"

"If you want too." Eliza said, dismissing Jaden's eyes fixated on her face. She smiled as she felt Jaden's hand fall onto her back, giving her waist a gentle squeeze.

"You bet I am."

Eliza posted a tiktok

Bryce is an idiot

1.3m likes
20.9k comments

@fan77- sibling goals

@hater999- both ugly

@brycehall- your stupid
@eliza- you're*

@fan1- are her and Jaden dating???

@user2- Eliza's too popular to comment back
(Liked by creator)
@eliza- never

THE SWAY HOUSE WAS SURPRISINGLY QUIET CONSIDERING EVERYONE WAS HOME. Eliza sat with her legs dipped in the pool as she referred the breathing contest all six of the boys were participating in.

The quietness did not last however as splashing and the sound of coughing caught Eliza's attention was she shook her head at Bryce who had swam up first.

"Don't look at me like that." Bryce shouted to Eliza, the girl still shaking her head to the boy.

"I'm disappointed Bryce. you came last!" Eliza shouted back to her brother, her competitive side shining through as she slid into the water from the wall, making her way over to her brother and the boys still situated under the water.

"I would like to see you try."

"Alright then." Eliza said, splashing water at her brother as the two moved to the nearest wall, watching the competition continue to fold out as time went on.

A minute a passed, Kio and Griffin being the remaining ones still under the water, the three boys who had swam up for air joining Eliza and Bryce by the wall side.

"Who do you thinks gonna win?" Jaden whispered to Eliza, the girl turning her head to look at him.

"Kio."

"I'll bet on Griffin."

"How much?" Eliza asked, Jaden's eyebrow raising at the girls question.

"Whoever wins pays for the next date." Jaden suggested, holding his palm in front of Eliza.

"Deal."

The two shook hands, before bringing their attention back onto the two remaining boys under the water.

The atmosphere grew tense as the three boys made their own bets as to who would win, Bryce and Anthony betting on Griffin, Josh joining Eliza in betting on Kio.

"COUGH UP THE MONEY!"

Josh shouted, his voice bellowing, Anthony and Bryce sighed as Griffin's head emerged from the water, Kio being crowned victorious after seeing he was the only boy remaining submerged.

Eliza looked at Jaden, winking at the boy as the group climbed out of the water.

"Guess you're paying." Eliza said, Jaden sighing as he watched the girl squeeze the water out of her hair.

"Guess i am... here." Jaden said, handing Eliza his towel, the girl thanking the boy as she wrapped it around her hair.

"So where you taking me?"

"Chili's?"

"Oh you know the way to my heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 169 28
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑊𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ�...
622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...
265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...
8.6K 211 28
" 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...