AGAINST HIS OWN

By Gargi_H

Manik Malhotra had only one thing in mind. Revenge. But on whom? Nandini Murthy had known only one thing in l... More

GLIMPSE TO A NEW JOURNEY!
1. HIM AND HER
2. A NIGHTMARE IN DAYLIGHT
3. BFF?
The Clans-2
4. BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF BLOOD
5. STEP ONE
6. THE ENTRY
COURSE OF ACTION
7. NOSTALGIC ENCOUNTERS

The Clans-1

632 60 4
By Gargi_H

MALHOTRAS

Shaurya Malhotra: A man of less words, but his one word is intimidating enough to be followed without question. A very responsible and loving man to his family. Less expressive and is understood only by four people in the world. Misses his long lost best friend very much.

Sanjana Malhotra: A jovial and understanding mother and wife. She's the melody of their silent home, truly it's soul and the binding thread. Favours her son a bit more than her daughter because he reminds her of her best friend. She wishes for his peace constantly and is ready to fight the world for him.

Manik Malhotra: The calmest guy of the clan. Loves his parents and sister too much. His aggression is like a volcano, cannot be controlled once it decided to erupt. Over protective for his family, especially his Tweety. Struggling with the loss of very important people in life, but doesn't show his pain. On the whole, he's a guy who is a vision from far and flame when you come closer.

Mukti Malhotra: The sweet little girl of the family. She's quite shy and timid, courtesy her protective father and brother. Silent but is a great observer. Closest to her brother and he's her go to person for anything. She can understand him without a word, a quality which annoys her mother very much as they don't allow even her in between their secrets.

MURTHYS

Parvati Murthy: An independent and strong woman in her late sixties. She is one of those women who headed a company single handedly in times where women were considered inferior. She is stern but compassionate. Lost her husband in her mid forties. Misses her grand daughter very much, but is silent about it.

Vishesh Murthy: Elder son of Parvati. He was once a fun loving and happy go lucky guy, who changed drastically over the years. Now, he's nothing but an emotional, guilty wreck who smiles rarely. His family is his everything. Misses his daughter and her antics very much, but feels he deserves every bit of it.

Sunaina Murthy: A dutiful wife of Vishesh and caring mother of Nandini. Her silent care is something that made Nandini stay sane with all of them for so long. She is soft natured and kind, which made her husband fall in love with her. Very close to her bhai and bhabhi and draws courage to live, from them. Misses her chota packet and cries for him.

Nandini Murthy: The once lively and mischievous soul but now a calm and lost woman. She fears to make relations due to her insecurity regarding them. Bold, confident and sharp. At the same time, emotional and vulnerable. Her favourite person is her Chachu. Misses him even today and more so ever.

Adarsh Murthy: Younger son of Parvati. He is the balancing bridge in the family. Loves his elder brother and daughter very much. The only person who constantly tries to bring back Nandini into her previous form. Classy and sophisticated, takes pride in Murthy Group.

Ananya Murthy: The clumsy yet loud wife of Adarsh. Daring but naive. Loves her family very much and is the only one to bring a smile on Nandini's face with her antics. Misses her 'partner' so much, but remembers him with a sweet smile.

Adith Murthy: The kiddo of the family. Son of Adarsh and Ananya and cousin of Nandini. He is a spy, who keeps an eye on Nandini and her daily activities, pestering her to take care of herself. The only person Nandini lets near her. A happy go lucky guy, unaware of the reason for the distances in his once lovely family.

ADDITIONAL BUT IMPORTANT

Anupam Sengupta: Manik's Mamu. A very jolly person but hides a lot of pain underneath. Manik is his only kin. Misses his wife, best friend and sister dearly. Manik's solid support and accomplice. He can go through hell for Manik. A businessman by profession. Owns INNOWIN ARCHITECTURES.

Cabir Dhawan: Manik's cousin, best friend and confidante. It had taken him lot of time and efforts to become an important part of Manik's life and he works on keeping it that way. A very clumsy and humorous person. Soul son of Anupam. Only the two of them can make Manik go on a laughter spree.

Abhimanyu Thakkar: Manik's close friend and Chairman of Malhotra Securities. He lives with the Malhotras after his parents were murdered. Still in search of his parents' culprits. A very silent guy with great maturity. He has a huge crush on his friend's sister.... but, shhh, it's a secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.8K 5
๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด '๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ' โญ’โƒ.โœฎ:โ–น He loved ๐ก๐ž๐ซ and ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...
26.7K 1.1K 57
She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naรฏve and innocent; loves to love and to be loved. For him, love is inconst...
364K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
4.9K 342 2
MaNan One Shot~ "His love for her is like a fire, burning hot with embers, only for her, He looks at her as if he wants to devour her, touches her a...