REPEATING HISTORY (2) (COMPLE...

By ShakesPearBoi

REWRITTEN AND EDITED - originally named 'THE GREATEST SUMMER EVER' (This story is based in the 1980's in Amer... More

CHAPTER ONE: SUMMER BREAK
CHAPTER TWO: THE CLASH
CHAPTER THREE: BOYS VS GIRLS
CHAPTER FOUR: JOHN SINGLETON
CHAPTER FIVE: THE ROCKET
CHAPTER SIX: THE MATCH
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE FAIR
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE CAMP OUT
CHAPTER NINE: FIREWORKS
CHAPTER TEN: ATTEMPT
CHAPTER ELEVEN: WHY?
CHAPTER TWELVE: PENNY'S HERO
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE BATTLE
EPILOGUE: OUR HAPPY ENDING

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: HELP

882 20 2
By ShakesPearBoi

DAVID'S POV
"Hayley practically made Ricky Keith cry like a baby! He was down on his knees, begging for mercy." Tommy cackles, sounding like a mad man.

"Squints totally owned him." Smalls reminded the boys.

"Cenny forever!" Mac teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Look, sooner or later you're gonna have to be help Hayley. She doesn't need a hero to come in and save the day, she needs a man to help her fix what we helped cause. She didn't deny being your girlfriend, you have hope."

"Yeah, David man, come on. Just ask her out already." Tommy agrees.

"You two haven't talked since the argument."

"Whatever." I sigh as we ride towards the treehouse. She didn't deny it, this is my chance. I'm going to be there for Hayley, no matter how scared I am.

HAYLEY'S POV
We're back at my house. We look at Penny expectantly and she squeals excitedly.

"Guys. He asked me out!" Penny screams.

"Cenny forever!" I yell cheekily.

"Cenny and Jam are together. So, all we need now is Hayvid together." Jenny grins.

"Guys, it's never going to happen. I love him, but he doesn't love me because I'm an idiot." I sigh. I go into the kitchen. I check the calendar.

"Crap!" I yell in panic.

"What's wrong?" Penny asks.

"It's Friday and my dad is coming back on Sunday. I'm dead. The United States' future is finished." I walk back to my room, frustrated. What am I going to do? I don't need someone to save the day, I'm not a damsel in distress, but David, please I need your help, more than ever. Maybe help won't come. Maybe this time I'm going to have to rescue myself and I'm doing it tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 43 31
This is a story of the 1993 film, The Sandlot. Taking place in a summer of 1962 in California. After the whole Babe Ruth baseball incident, Benny con...
94.5K 1.5K 16
Elizabeth's mother died just a year ago and her father Bill already found another woman to marry. Now they are moving 1000 miles away from where they...
47K 568 28
I do not own the sandlot characters but I do own the other ones and most of the story it's 2020 Benny is a 17 year old baseball player and he has be...
2.3K 46 26
"All Benny cared about before you guys moved here was baseball. He said he never had time for girls." "What about now?" ...