REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

Galing kay Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter finale

5.1K 109 41
Galing kay Ellarybts

.•♫•"looking at the broken mask " •♫•.

.•(9067 words)•.

Hey guy, this is the finale chapter but for the sequel book, I will give u guys a teaser. Sequel teaser after this chapter so u will get a hint of wateva will be happening in the sequel book. The sequel book will be full of 1 I hope u like it tho.

Now, on with the chapter!

My eyes that are still shut fluttered slightly, the sunlight seeping through the balcony door casting hot rays on my face. I groan slightly and attempt to turn away from the scorching rays but something strong was girded to my waist. Making another attempt, the thing loosened and I turned around, wanting to sink back into oblivion but a farmiliar husky voice made me stop instantly.

"Good morning flower "

I squinted my eyes, wondering where I was.

"Get up baby, we need to get ready "

Hot breath fans, my lips, at the mention of get ready, my eyes flew opened to be greeted with a very hot bare chest.

Realization hit me and I found myself pulling back to stare at his face. Surprisingly, he didn't look as though he had just woken up from sleep, he looked fresh but his black locks were as usual scattered on his face sexily.He smiled at me as I stared at him mouth agape.

"What time is it? "

I ask making him go silent for a while, his hand hip rubbing my hip gently,distracting me but I did my every best to focus.

"It's 10 am"

I groaned and grabbed a pillow, pressing it on my face.

"Ugh, let me sleep more "

A deep husky chuckle reverberated from his chest , feeling him trying to remove it from my face.
"No, we have an occasion to attend"

Instantly my eyes flew opened, I threw the pillow off my head and looked at him. My laziness dying away as my eyes lightened up

"What is it? "

He gave an amused chuckle at my actions

"We are having a bonfire at the beach with your pack".
I instantly sat up and he mimicked my actions my actions, his eyes filled with amusement. My mouth hanged opened as I stared at him wide eyed, my throat itching for the words to come out.

" Why didn't you tell me?! "
I finally screeched causing him to flinch slightly.

Jungkook gave me a blank stare as usual, staring back at me with his lips parted.

"You were asleep last night when I came "

He bluntly stated and I sighed

"Where are the rest? "

"They left "

I swear Jungkook, I am killing him with how flat he's answering me

"Wha--,.. are you serious?! "

"We need to go, why didn't you wake me up?! "

I was getting anxious simply because I haven't been out to have fun for Iike forever, it's a great opportunity

"I liked watching you sleep"

Another blunt reply

"Are you serious? "

I whisper yelled, my cheeks heating up and my voice betraying me. Stomach filling with flutters, I wondered this bond was doing to me? I couldn't even get at angry at him.

He gave me a wide grin as his hands crawled to my waist, scooting me closer.

"I'm sorry, but you know, we aren't late at all. They just left to the mall to begin the preparation at the beach "

I pouted, looking down at me hands

"I've never been to the mall"

My shoulders slumped as I said those words, Jungkook's eyes softening at my words

"I can always send you there, it's not a big deal "

My eyes lit up as I lifted my head to look up at my mate in delight

"Really? "

I could feel mysef yipping and I was sure if I was in my wolf, I'd be wagging my tails. Jungkook let out a small laugh as I jumped in to hug him, pecking every inch of his face.

"Yes "

I hopped off the bed like a child, ready to go and prepare but my stomach grumbled. I frowned and look at his bemused face, heat rising to my cheeks with embarrassment.

"I'm hungry "

I said cheekily. Jungkook crawled out of bed and held my wrist, his height towering over me.

"Let's go get you food "

He said, holding my wrist but I let out a pout

"Carry me "

Just like I always do, I held out my hand for him like a child, something that always makes his eyes fill with some sort of emotion that I like. I hastily wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs locking around his waist. Tingles shot through my body in contact with his, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy at his close proximity. I was never goiing to get used to having him so close to me. I smiled and moved closer, placing my chin on his shoulder as he proceeded to walk out of the room.

In no time, we were descending the stairs. It was eerily quiet, but what did I expect? We were alone in this whole mansion. I hadn't been downstairs in a while, it felt so good seeing it empty, the fresh smell of everything hitting my nose. Everyone's scent was here but it was faint. The huge television was on , the volume lowered as the channel displayed some random cosmetic advertisement.

The living room was so huge and fancy and it was a bit cold, making me realize the AC was working as well. We walked across it and finally entered ther kitchen. Jungkook went over to the island and set me on the stool.

"I'll prepare something for you "

My mouth hanged opened

"What? You can cook? "

I could see the red tint that decorated his handsome face at my words

"Uhhh.. Y-yeah, I had Jin hyung teach me how to make a-a few things "

I bit on my lip and stared at him as he got nervous, ruffling his hair and scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"Why was that? "

He seemed to grumble incoherent curses under his breath

"W-well so I can make something for.... "

"Me? "

I completed in amusement, holding back my laughter. His eyes went wide for a bit and he nodded sheepishly. I finally released a loud laughter that echoed through the kitchen.

"Yah.... "

Embarrassment was clear in his eyes and that fueled my laughter. I was surprised and fluttered. The way he pouted due to me making fun of him was super adorable. Getting to know my mate better was the best choice I've ever made. The guy never fails to surprise me, everything about him was damn interesting. And I seem to fall in love more and more.

***
Watching him cook was something that I honestly never dreamed of. I tried not to make my eyes wander, the fact that his muscular body was standing in front of me, exposing all the glory. When I was facing him in the room, I tried not to make my eyes wander on his chiseled abs. I really haven't stared because I'm always nervous he will notice and I'll be embarrassed.

But now, staring at strong his bare back, with the way his muscles reflex with every movement makes me regret my decision.

I could hear the numerous cusses he does , definitely finding the cooking difficult. Now that I was seeing him this way, I think I'm not hungry again.

I cupped my chin with both of my hands, releasing a breath as I made sure my gaze never left his back.

Maaaaaaaaate!

I inwardly jump, holding back a squeal as a loud voice screamed. I looked at Jungkook to find him already done with the cooking and stuffing the plate with the breakfast that Jin usually made. The way the pancakes looked made my stomach roar, yearning for it.

I groaned at my wolf who was yipping as though her life depended on it. That bitch scared the shit out of me.

. I swear to goddess Moon, I hate you and your lopsided acts which are so insane that you made my heart almost drop from my chest with it .

I hissed rapidly at her, hearing her growl in my head.

Mate mate mate!

Bish, is that all you see? You distracted something important here

I was angry at how she startled me. I swear my heart was still racing.

Oh busy with what?

She replies sluggishly and I growled at her

You were busy raping mate with your eyes, is that what you call important?

She snaps, inspecting her paws like the bitch she is.

I let out a low growl at her in reply

Well, I'm glad I distracted it. Mate probably needed a break

Suck it Moon I'm not in the mood

I replied, relaxing my body instantly

"Luna"

Jungkook called softly, hands on my shoulders. I looked to see his eyes fixed on me, staring at me worriedly

"What's wrong? Are you ok? "

I manage to smile a bit, nodding at him

"Your eyes are glowing and I called you for a while, you seemed to be in a daze "

He mumbled, sitting across me and placing to the food before me. I couldn't focus on aything but Moon's purring at seeing Jungkook, that made me stir in my seat. Jungkook sat across me, pushing the plate towards me. The plate was filled with pancakes, eggs and all sorts of deicious things that Seokjin makes
My mouth instantly watered and I grabbed the fork hastily, Jungkook setting a glass of water and juice beside me.

"Wow it looks good "
I complimented, watching him fidget nervously as I began to take a bite of the pancakes.

For some reason, I liked it so much more than Jin's. No offence though but maybe it was because my mate made it . Still, Jin was an incredulous chef, something that my brother couldn't do.

"I-is it good? "

He questioned nervously, unsureness filled in his eyes as they glazed over worriedly. I forced a frown and set the fork down

His face seem to fall at my actions

"Oh I guess it's bad ,I'm sor.... "

He didn't get to finish and I leaned foward over the island, placing a tender kiss his on both sides of his cheeks.

He went stiff for a while, my grin widening.

"Don't fret Jungkook, your food is amazing, I swear you have to cook for me all the time! "

I screeched, watching his eyes lighten up

"U-uh, you scared me"

He stated, grabbing me left hand that wasn't holding the fork. I chewed the food in my mouth and smirked.

"Huh? Do I affect you that much? "

I ask mischievously, enjoying how he reacts to my teases. His ears began to turn red, he was blushing

Mate is blushing!

I ignored my wolf, caught up in my own shock as she purrs .

"You are so cute when you blush like that "

I squished his cheeks and laughed humorously, watching him quickly put on a facade, clearing his throat and grabbing my hand that held his cheek in his.

"Uhm, eat your food, we will be late "

He quickly says, hopping off the stool and rushing to the double door refrigerator in a haste.

I giggled heartily.

Can he be any more cute?

Mate is such a cool guy , he's such a fine specimen, like if it was me, I would smack your head

I proceeded to laugh as my wolf said that, the food long forgotten. A tough girl like me couldn't be given my type, Jungkook was just the opposite of me.

No wonder we are mates, opposite do attract.

I shook my head at the thought

So... You back ?

I feel you more intense right now Moon, it's strange

I said to my wolf, clearing my throat in the process

Oh yeah bish, I'm back , now that we're over the curse and back to stay peasant.

My mouth parted at her words, she was finally back but how was I going to bear hearing her annoying comments all the time?

I shook my head as she laughed humorously, the kind of cackle that only evil people use.

This was going to be a long hassle, especially with moon bugging me in my head about everything.

I sighed heavily.

****

"Luna! "

Esme's ear piercing voice sounded as we approached them at the beach. We had spent hours arguing on what I was supposed to wear. I didn't have any swimsuit but Jungkook told me not to worry about that, he had it taken care of. But then, the the beach dress I wanted to wear, Jungkook said it was transparent. My beach dress was a floral dress , it was white, almost sweeping the floor with the side ripped to expose almost a bit of my leg which Jungkook really didn't like. I managed to win with the excuse of not having anything to wear. It was a stripped dress I matched with a white flat shoe . My hair was in a ponytail, hanging loosely on my back. Only few strands framed my face.

Throughout the journey,he hadn't spoken a word because of the little revealing beach dress I wore. His eyes were fixed on the road as he drove.

The thought made me giggle

The chilly refreshing breeze of the beach, the smell of salty water was enough to calm my senses. My wolf wagging her tails at the new change in environment. I looked at the sea, it was such a great view, so huge and deep. I just hoped there weren't sharks.

There were people but I could easily see our group , setting up the things we had. Jin and Chris were busying themselves with the barbecue as the rest set up what looked like a dinner table, putting pillows on the sheet sprawled on the floor.

They had a lot of bags with them, both from the mall and the house which I assumed the former had their own personal dresses.

Children roamed about happily, giggling and running around the beach. In my opinion, the women here exposed a bit too much of themselves. They wore very revealling swimsuits and bikinis.

I looked up what looked like a hill, it wasn't so high but it was higher than the ground surrounding the sea. It had what looked like cabins, two storeys and a hotel that looked huge.

I liked how the cool air of the sea brushed my hair, it was a tantalizing something to experience after such a struggle.

"Esme! "

My eyes lit up as and I quickly shoved my white and black duffel bag to Jungkook, ignoring his groan in protest , I raced to Esme , my hands outstretched for a hug.

We both collided, embracing each other in a tight hug and giggling like teenagers.

"Omg, sweetie, I'm so sorry I couldn't come to see you, Jacob had me occupied "

"Ohhh~~ I see "

I quickly chooed teasingly as she nudged me arm, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh, so how's everything? You look more bright and fat, what have you been eating? I guess love favored you huh? "

I swear, Esme and her tease. I laughed and shook my head.

"Well why thank you. You look exquisite yourself "

Her beach dress was shorter than mine, it was a mid thigh dress, red and matching with her red lipstick. Her small waves were in a bun along with her red long earrings.

She let out a laugh, nodding her head

"Oh, you speak as though I've never looked nice "

She faked a hurt tone and I giggled

"Well, I'm glad you got my point"

I teased, pretending to pick my nails which made her scoff, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the rest.

Spotting my brother, I ran towards him, he watched me with a bright smile as I struggled not to fall or not to have my leg stuck in the beach ground as I ran to him.

Most of them were in khaki pants and knickers, matched with short sleeve shirt , tightening enough to show their muscular bodies.

My body collided harshly with my brother's, who grunted and laughed, wrapping his arms around me. I breathed in my brother's woodsy scent, calming my wolf and I instantly

"I missed you "

I cried out, rocking both of us side to side. He let out a laugh and placed his chin on my head

"Me too Twinkle "

He says with an inhale, probably breathing in my scent. I pulled away and looked up at his hansome face, smiling brightly as his green eyes looked at me in amusement.

I stood on my tip toes and pecked his cheeks. Jungkook let out a low grow in disapproval and I giggled. He was my brother, and it's normal to give him a kiss.

"I want a hug too "

I pulled away to look at Jimin with a playful glare

"No"

Jungkook grumpily stormed to my side and pulled me from my brother, wrapping his arms around me protectively, everyone laughed.
"Easy Jungkook, and you Jimin, come here and help me. Stop trying to hug people's mates"

Jin commented, his hand busily turning the barbeques. My eyes lit up as I inhaled the smell of it. Jimin grudgingly pouted and stomped over to him as I stifled a laugh
I was so going to enjoy this meat.

I went over to hug the alpha as he congratulated me, Jungkook got pissed so I didn't hug anyone else. I just gave them a smile

"Hey best"

Jen came over to hug me.

I smiled and returned the hug

"Hey, where did you go without me? "

I asked with a pout and she laughed, looking over to Hoseok as if it was his fault. Hoseok only gave her a wink and busied himself , chatting with Namjoon,

Jen quickly turned her face to me with a blush and I laughed.

"Should we go and swim already? "

Jen asked loudly, enough for everyone to hear. Most of us cheered in excitement but my smile turned to a frown instantly after realizing I didn't have a swimsuit

"I don't have anything comfortabe to wear "

Jen shook her head with a laugh

"Don't worry, your mate had me buy it for you, let's go and change "

"Really? "

I asked as she grabbed my wrist in a hurry, turning to look at Jungkook with a smile. I made a heart sign with my hands in appreciation and most of them chooed an 'awww' and laughed.

Jungkook finally grinned toothily, his bunny teeth on full display. I finally got him to smile.

The five of us, the two witches, aunt Esme along with Jen and I proceeded to walk up to where I assumed we were supposed to change. Each of them holding their bags containing the cloths.

***

We came back all giggly to see everyone laughing at some joke they had made. There were loud chatters and the beach was still as active as ever.

I fidgeted with my hands as I hid behind Jen. I was worried of how Jungkook would think of the attire.

"Jen, what if... "

"Relax Luna, it fits you perfectly"

I wasn't talking about how it would fit me though, I was worried Jungkook will find it too revealling. I was wearing a mid thigh sea blue mini knicker skirt with its matching top. The top was an off shoulder that revealed a bit of my stomach which I think Jungkook wasn't going to be so pleased with. Jen wore a similar thing but it was pink and the top was stripped.

I managed to walk behind Jen as we approached them, Jungkook hunched down on the sandy ground covered with a cloth with Hoseok beside him.

When we got there, the wicthes and Esme went to sit on the cloth spread out on floor whiles I hid behind Jen. I peaked at them, Hoseok's mouth hang open as he stared at Jen whiles Jungkook's eyes darted around in search for what I assumed to be me. His eyebrows kinitted together in confusion.

"Where's Luna? "

He asked, his frown deepening. I let out a squeak as Jen pulled me from behind her, exposing me to the group who stared at me in amusement. Jungkook's eyes travelled from my top to down, his mouth hanging open as his eyes widened in shock.

Like what you see?

My wolf sassed with a teasing smirk

"Hello~~, earth to Jungkook"

Aunt Esme snapped her fingers in front of his face, bringing him out of his daze.

Everyone laughed

"Kook , you were seriously drooling "

Yoongi stated with a smirk

"Yeah, I could tell he's smitten already. By the way, damn it Luna... "

Jimin trailed as he walked to me, putting his arms around my shoulder

"You look hot as fuc---"

He didn't finish and I was already pulled from his side into Jungkook's embrace, his glare intense on the shorter male who seemed to be laughing with everyone.

"Relax, grumpy "

Ignoring Jimin, he walked over to the duffel bags, zipping mine opened and rumaging through it. I watched in confusion as he pulled out a scarf with embroideries designing it. It was mine and I didn't know what he was going to do with it till he appeared in front of me and draped it around my waist

"Yah! What is he doing? "

"Luna, this is too revealling"

He blurted out, busily tying it around me and ignoring their laughters.
"Owch! "

I peeked behind to see an angry Hoseok clutching the back of his head and glaring at Namjoon

"Don't you think you are staring at the poor girl too much ? "

Jen hadn't moved and it seemed Hoseok had been staring at her like that since we arrived.

"Here we go, another smitten guy "

Jerry shouted with a teasing laugh causing eveyone to cackle as well.

"Who chose this thing? "

Jungkook asked Jen as everyone got engrossed in their chatter

"Well, I did, I'm sorry if you don't like it but I thought ---"

"It's ok Jen, I asked you to choose that one. And you Jungkook, give Luna a break, you are ruining her fun. Please remove that thing from her waist "

Jin glared at Jungkook, wiping his hand with the napkin.

"Its ok Jin oppa, I like it this way "

I chimed in with a smile. I wasn't lying, I liked it, I was so uncomfortable revealling my thigh that way.

"Let's go swim! "

Jimin cheered as he pulled off his shirt revealling his chiselled abs.
"Owch my eyes, will you put that on ? "

He turned to Jeremy , eventually giving him a smug look

"Why? Like what you see? Don't worry, I don't seduce boys "

He smirked

"Ewww"

Louis said, putting on a disgusted face as we laughed

Grabbing my wrist and Jen's, he began to drag us towards the sea

I looked at Jungkook , silently asking him to join but he shook his head.

The sun was scorchy but feeling the cool salty water touch my feet was the best feeling. I took in a big inhale and twirled myself around.

" Luna, come here "

Jimin called from a place where half of his body was emerged in the water. I looked to see Jen and Hoseok busy having fun.

Looking back at him, I frowned

"Are you sure there aren't sharks? Poisonous sea fishes and staffs? Or crabs? "

He let out a hysterical laugh as he jogged to me, grabbing my wrist

"Oh dearest , there aren't and if there are... "

He knocked his fist on his chest with a grin

"Your hero is here to protect you "

I grimaced, running my hands in the water

"Oh seriously trust me, I will tear the shark apart but first I will dig my fingers into it's eyes, step on its teeth, break its limbs and roast it for you to eat "

He laughed , seeing my disgusted face

"Oh please, save that for a one day old baby. I know you will sprint whiles screaming, all the way to the forest if a shark comes out "

I snickered, rolling my eyes to show him I wasn't buying his story

I let out a shriek when I felt water splatter on my face, closing my eyes with a cringe. Jimin began to laugh humorously and run away, pointing a finger at me

I angrily opened my eyes and glared at him. I began to chase him, grumbling curses as he laughed

I managed to splash some water on him, sticking my tongue out at him and running away. The water made it difficult to run properly and I laughed, finding his reaction funny.

Soon, we were both splashing war on each other, having a water fight.

We laughed out loud . Trying to get back at him , I slipped and landed on my butt with a loud shriek. It was so embarrassing to have strangers thrown into fits of laughter at my fall. I pouted, folding my arms on my chest as I glared at Jimin. I burried my face into my laps, tears welling my eyes , I was so going to kill him.

Oh no, don't cry idiot

Shut up

I snapped at my wolf

"Hey, are you ok? "

Jungkook appeared before me, staring at me with worry. I nodded, blinking the tears from my eyes. His eyes softened as he stared at me, wiping my tear with his thumb. Jimin dropped to the floor ,still laughing as he clutched his stomach. We both shot him a glare and Jungkook grabbed a shell, throwing it at him. It went flying to his head, this time, I was the one to laugh hysterically at his pout.

***

"Tag! You're it! "

I laughed as Jen managed to hit my brother. After Jungkook came to me, he swam with me. My wolf kept yipping in joy when he removed his shirt, exposing a perfect chiselled abs.Even though he caught me staring, he only smirked and mumbled
"It's all yours"

I swear the heat that raise to my cheeks was indescribable. I managed to look away with a blush as he grabbed my wrist and walked us deeper into the sea. I didn't know how to swim but he helped me, I think I got better. After we came out, Jen started a game, she tapped my arm and sprinted with a laugh. We kept on playing tag , later on everyone joined. Well almost everyone, my pack brothers, the boys except Chris , the alpha , the witches , Esme, Namjoon and Jin oppa who only sat there staring at us play.Even Yoongi and Nathaniel were playing along. It was funny and exhausting but I still loved it. The alpha and the witches only sat there staring at us and laughing.

There were still people at the beach, couples, children and all sort. However our game attracted the most attention as we played. So far I hadn't been hit yet again after the beginning, I have been so careful whiles laughing at all those who got tapped

"Tag! You're it! "

I turned to glare at Louis as he laughed heartily, running away. Mumbling curses under my breath, I angrily pulled my hair that was scattered on my face by the breeze, sprinting after the closest person who happened to be my brother but he ducked under my arm.

Another person being Nathaniel also dodged me.

After about a minute of trying to catch them, I turned to Jungkook with a pout, pleading with him to let me tap him but he shook his head with a laugh

"You can't get anyone "

I glared at Jerry as he teased, sticking his tongue out at me childishly whiles they all laughed.

Idiot, what are you doing? Trick them

My wolf snapped . Her words quickly brought an idea.

I smirked, quickly masking it as I began to run, I tripped dramatically and landed on the ground with a loud cry of pain, some of them laughed whiles some rushed to me worriedly.

Jungkook was the first to appear before me, his concerned eyes fixed on me.

No no, not mate you idiot

My wolf pleaded but I ignored her

"Are you ok flower? "

I intentionally winced, inpecting my leg for a non existent bruise.

Smirking devilishly, I tapped his arm

"Tag, you're it! "

And then I was gone, with away with laughter. The rest caught onto my facade that instant and joined me in laughter. I watched as his face contorted in a shocked one, finally realizing my trick, he groaned and glared at me playfully.

Blowing him a flying kiss, I continued to laugh, clutching my stomach dramatically whiles pointing a finger at his expression.

***

"Come on Luna "

My brother gestured me over the group from afar. It was sunset and we had finally taken a break from the tag game. Most of them have retreated, helping Jin to set up dinner whiles some grabbed the barbeques , devouring it greedily.

I was about to go to them when I felt a hand grab my wrist. Turning, I looked down at the little hand, only to be met with five kids, two boys and three girls. Jungkook appeared on my side, having the same confused expression as me.

"Hello "

They all said, my eyes lit up and I crouched down to their level.

A smile making its way on my lips

"Hi kids"

I said softly, admiring their cute faces.

Their eyes seem to light up as I said that
"You are so pretty "

The blonde girl said with a gasp

"And your hair is so cool"

The other boy who had an auburn haur swooned. I looked up at Jungkook who had a small smile on his face

"Can we play with your hair? "

Another red haired girl asked with a big smile. I looked up at Jungkook once again,who was finding the situation as equally amusing

"Uhhh... "

"Please ~~"

They all sang with a pout.
How was I supposed to ignore those cute faces

Kids are so cute, I wonder how our pups with mate will look like

I rolled my eyes at my wolf, ignoring her stupid comments

"Sure"

"Yaaaaay! "
They all cheered and grabbed strands of my hair.

"Have fun flower, they are right, you are pretty"

Jungkook's hot breath fanned my ears, my body went stiff when he whispered the words into my ears. I look at him with a blush, his back faced to me as he walked away

"Wow, is the mister your boyfriend?"

I looked at the black haired girl in shock, my mouth opening and closing.

"Uh, yeah, he's my boyfriend"

I said sheepishly

"Wow, his hair is so cool, you are so lucky "

I blushed

"Shut up Ryan, "

The blonde girl snapped, rolling her eyes

"Hey, I wasn't speaking to you "

He shot back with a groan as I stiffled a laugh

I watched them bicker about in amusement.

"Hey, you guys have stop fighting all the time, mummy says if you fight, you will fall in love wth each other"

I burst out laughing at the Petit girl. She looked smaller than all of them so I assumed she was the youngest.

"What are your names? "

I asked them fondly , their little bicker triggering my interest .

****

After an hour of having fun with these kids, I'm getting to like them more and more. Ryan and Jenelle, the blonde girl kept on fighting throughout the talk, I was stunned. The other boy was called Liam, he had an auburn and fat cheeks but Ryan was slimmer, with a cute dimple and a bunny teeth. The boy was so tough and grumpy making him my favorite, he reminded me of Jungkook so much. I took interest in the smallest, Lily,she is Petit but a very intelligent girl. She made me laugh all these while with her matured statements, a five year old girl but when she spoke, she sounded twenty. She had a red wavy hair and then the other girl, Stella, she was also cute but quiet and shy . Jenelle had offered to make my hair into French braids, I was astonished she knew how and when I asked, she told me it was her mum who taught her how to do it.

I have never been around children but this encounter has me all riled up and wanting to be around them more.

In the end, they had managed to braid my hair, the only thing they found interesting. Lily even said she wanted to leave her hair just like mine after I told her I never cut my hair since I was a child. For some reason, they admired it so much.

I was beginning to miss Jungkook and thankfully, the kids parent called them
It appeared they were cousins with the exception of Liam.

"Bye sister Luna"

They all said grudgingly,with a pout. Definitely not happy to leave

"Bye sweeties, it was nice having y'all around here and thank you for the nice hairstyle"

I said, grabbing a braid
They all smiled

"You are welcome sister Luna"

"I hope to see you guys again "

I muttered softly with a warm smile

They all nodded happily as I smiled fondly at them giving them my last wave. Lily was adamant on leaving my sight, she kept glancing back with a frown as they walked away, one of the men lifted her up, pecking her cheeks whiles she giggled cutely. I smiled, admiring their happy family.

I wished, I didn't have my childhood taken away from me, but I hoped, I'll have such a happy family one day.

****

JK

I stared into distance, where Luna was huddled on the ground with a little girl in her laps, the rest of the four children holding her hair. She looked so happy, every smile, every laughter was so genuine that it made my heart flutter.

"Hey, what is she doing with them? "

Jimin nudged my arm, his mouth moving condescendingly with the meat the barbeque he was busy shoving into them, chewing noisily. Dropping himself beside me, I shifted my gaze back to my mate, not wanting to miss how pretty she looked under the sun. Her skin and looked were glinting, It was so heartwarming .
My hands fidgeted with the bottle of soda I held onto

"She looks as though she's having fun with the kids "

Yoongi hyung joined my side, currently done from his errand of bringing we woods for the bonfire. I looked down with a small smile, everything seemed to be ok which I was glad about.

Hearing some voices, I turned to see see Tae and Pia had joined us,

"When did Taehyung come? "

I asked, averting my gaze from him as he gathered some woods with Jin hyung barking orders at him.

"Well, about an hour ago "

Jimin answered with an inhale, stretching out his legs

"Have you guys made up yet? "

Yoongi hyung asked,taking a sip of his drink

I stayed silent

"You guys should burry the hatchet already, he seems over with the issue anyways, he looks more cheerful "

"At least that's what I can see "

He added but I still stayed silent. He was right, Tae seemed calmer but I didn't want to push my luck, at least for now.

****

We sat around the long short tables, pillows around it and bring used as seats. Everyone had joined and we were having fun, eating and chatting . Luna sat to my right, laughing at whateverr joke went on around the table. We are all happy, seeing her so carefree and cheerful makes me want to be like that though.

"So! Let's have a toast! "

The alpha stood up and held out his bottle of so just, his voice booming the whole beach. It was almost empty in the evening but we are going to spend the night here

"Cheers! To Luna's recovery from the curse and everything that happened! "

Jin hyung joined, standing up and holding out his drink as well. Soon we were standing up

"Cheers! "

Sounds of glasses meeting each other was heard, loud laughter

"Wait, who is with that glass of water? "

Instead of bringing the bottle of drink, Hoseok hyung brought a glass of water for the cheers instead. I asked louder, all eyes set on him as he grinned sheepishly

"Well, I thought it was the drink, I didn't see "

We all burst out laughing, some shaking their heads at him.

***

Luna

***

"Yaaaaaaaaay! It stopped on me again! "

I rolled my eyes at Jerry's cheering. It was night, very chilly at the beach but the bonfire in the middle kept us warm. To kill away time, we decided to play truth or dare, everyone was part.

"Ok so, jhope, "

Hoseok let out a grunt as Jerry turned the question to him

"Truth our dare? "
The former placed his fingers on his chin as we all stared at him expectantly. Jerry has got pretty bad ass dares, well everyone has .

"Dare "

Most of us gasped as he chose dare. This guy was digging his own grave

"Wow, ok, I want you to strip in to your boxers and run around the shore, shouting, I'm a clown! "

He said loudly and we all laughed as Hobi's face changed into a shocked one. Jen and I watched silently as he pout

"Isn't that a bit too harsh? "

He whined

"Hey, no protest, you chose it yourself Hobi, now get to work "

Esme clapped with a laugh

"I can't wait to see how comical that will look "

Jimin whispered to Yoongi who only smirked

With a Huff, the poor male stood up and removed his shirt

"Watch me baby "

With a last wink to Jen's direction, he went running, waving his knicker shots in the air dramatically as he run, shouting the said words

We all cheered as we watched him, some doing their wolf whistle.

I covered my face with my hands as I laughed, my stomach hurting from laughter. Burrying my face into Jungkook's chest, I muffled my laugh.

"Go SASSY HOBI! GO! "

The rest of the boys cheered, the beach filled with loud laughter. Jen was laughing hysterically beside me, her hands slapping my thigh

"Oh my Goodness Hoseok, you are so insane "

The male painted heavily as he approached us, , he had already put on his shots. Dropping himself beside Jen, he fell on his back with a groan, we continued to laugh

"Let's spin guys"

Aunt Elena said, shaking her head as Chris payed heed to her words, spinning the empty bottle of soju.

"Oh its on Kook"

The bottle had stopped on him for the first time and I was excited to know who he'd ask.

He stayed silent,the rest of us waiting to see whom he asks. His tongue pushed his inner cheek as his eyes stared at the bottle silent

"Taehyung "

He finally called, Taehyung looking at him expressionless

"Truth or dare? "

"Truth "

Taehyung replied sharply, his face blank and the tension in the air rising with every second that passed

"Are you still angry with me? "

Everything fell silent. I could feel my heart sinking at Jungkook's question, all these while, I didn't realize how the issue was bothering him. Everyone glanced between him and Jungkook.

"I'm not sure ,maybe"
We all released a sigh of relief at his words, my mate relaxing visibly at it.

" On Jen"

A real saviour finally found it in himself to break the tension, that person being Jin.

"U-uh"

"Come on baby, ask anyone "

Hoseok cajoles, smiling down at his mate fondly .

"Yhmm, ok... "
Her eyes darts around, scanning all the faces

"Pia"
The mention of her name seem to make her grow stiff, narrowing her eyes at Jen in bewilderment. I didn't notice when she came but I saw her around during dinner, she helped Jin to set up the table, well to my surprise .

" Truth or dare? "
Jen question lowly

"U-uh, truth"

"If you were to wish for one thing right now, what will it be? "

The whole gathering fell silent, all waiting for her reply to that. Well, I didn't expect Jen to boldly ask her number one bully but I must give her the two fingers up . The question wasn't that bad ass like the ones we've been asking. Typical Jen.

"I'd wish for a very special person forgiveness"

Pia replies with a sad smile, she made it obvious who she was talking about because her eyes never left Taehyung who was currently staring at the ground blankly. Everyone exchanged glances.

"Well, we see "

"Now on with the next one "

The bottle was spinned and I moved to hide behind Jungkook but my bad luck, it still stopped on me.

I huffed

"Luna~~"

Jimin teased, wagging his eye brows

"Well Jimin..."

"I know , I choose dare "

I grinned

"I dare you to go and hug your favorite person here , don't forget to give the person a peck"

With this he stood up with a smirk dusting his shorts before he began to walk around. We all watched in amusement as he finally stopped before a very drowsy Yoongi who raised a single grow at him

"Hyuuung~~, my favorite~"

He sing sang, arms widely spread as he approached.

"Yah, Yoongi is your favourite? "

Namjoon asked with a curious look

"Oh I didn't know "

Hoseok said with a laugh but Jimin was too busy walking towards Yoongi who was glaring at him

"Yah, Jimin don't come anymore closer , I don't want a hug "

Yoongi grumpily hissed, jabbing his index finger at him

"Hyung hug me~~"

Chorus of laughter filled the atmosphere as Jimin forcefully embraced Yoongi who was trying to pull him off, shouting profanities at him. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt.

"Hey, don't forget the peck "

Louis shouted over the loud laughter

"Yah!Get off me,You fucking jamless piece of rotten"

Yoongi continued to curse at a very unfazed Jimin, who was currently struggling to peck him. To make it more amusing, he slammed his palm on Jimin face, blocking his lips that was approaching him as he tried to push him away.

When he managed to pry Jimin from him and shove him back, he stood up abruptly and started running. Jimin hastily followed him, they were running around, encircling us as we laughed

"Hyung, just one peck "
He said with a cute pout

"Go away, you plaque of troubles "

We all burst out laughting . Park Jimin was such a handful. They looked cute that way, display in affection, I didn't know if it was because they were both short.

***

I was currently dared by Jerry to sing. It wasn't that I didn't know how to sing.This was my first time singing for people to listen. I was quite nervous. I looked at Jungkook warily, who only smiled at me, promising me he'll join.

"How will you know the song? "

"Try me, I know a lot of songs ".
He replied with a huge grin. That gave me a go on to sing.

"I'll start now ".. I told the gathering as I cleared my throat

" Woah! "

They all cheers with a clap, my cheeks heating up at the attention I was getting

Again I cleared my throat, slipping my hands into Jungkook's to calm my nerves

I was going to sing Beautiful by Crush, I loved that song.

Haaaaaaaa, ha-aaah-ha-ah aahahh~

it's a beautiful life
nan neoye gyeote isseulge
(I'll be by your side)
it's a beautiful life
neoye dwie seo isseulge
(I'll stand right behind you)
beautiful love

Then Jungkook joined me, making my eyes light up, he knew the song and his voice was.....

Wonderful, I couldn't believe it.

haneurarae neowa ittamyeon
If you are with me under this sky,
sumswineun geotmaneurodo joa
Just breathing alone feels good
it's a beautiful life
beautiful day

Most of them started swaying their bodies left to right, in sync with the song we were both singing I didn't know Jungkook could sing like that. I was deeply impressed, my wolf was dramatically dosing at the sound of her mate's voice as if the he was singing a lullaby for her.
I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

neoye gieogeseo naega saltende
I would live in your memories
beautiful life beautiful day
nae gyeoteseo meomulleojwo
Stay with me
beautiful my love
beautiful your heart
it's a beautiful life
eonjena neol jikyeojulge
I'll always protect you
it's a beautiful life
naege gidaelsuga ige
You can lean on me
beautiful love
neoye nunmul neoye misodo
Your tears, your smile too
gyeoteseo hamkke hal su idorok
So that we can be together
it's a beautiful life
beautiful day
michidorok neol saranghaesseotteon nal
The day I loved you madly
beautiful life beautiful day
neoreul ilhgo sipji anha
I don't want to lose you
beautiful my love
beautiful your heart
it's a beautiful life

***

After the song was over, I let out a dramatic squeal, hugging a laughing Jungkook
"Wow, you two sounded like real musicians, what the hell! "

I fought the urge to roll my eyes at how dramatic they were all being

"You two should feature each other or something "

Chris stated as they all murmured in unison. I gave Jungkook the widest grin I could muster, I was feeling all flattered inside and so happy. I made a mental note to make him sing more for me.

"Waaaaaah! I suddenly feel like dancing "

Hoseok stretched dramatically

"Yeah yeah, let's have some fun"

With this Jimin trotted over to the bags, shuffling through his own. Most of us let out a gasp as he pulled out a very small music box.

"Wow! "

I exclaimed, making him grin smugly

"Yeah, I'm awesome, I know "

I groaned at his cockiness

"Come on guys, let's have some fun! "

Jin cheered, as the rest reacted excitedly

Five minutes later and the whole Beach was booming with loud laughter, cheers and a loud music. For something that small, the music box was hella loud.

"She says shut up and dance with me! "

Jimin was having one of my favorite rock songs, Shut Up And Dance With Me. Dusts were flying everywhere as we all stood in the middle, dancing crazily to the song.

Swaying our heads like madpeople, I rushed over to pull Jungkook who was refusing to join the dance.

"Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me, I said you're holding back! SHE SAY SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME, this woman is my destiny , she say uuuuu.. Uu... Uuuu"

"Shut up and dance! "

I sang along, forcing Jungkook to his feet as he reluctantly obeyed. I pulled him into the crowd dancing. He was laughing , looking a bit uncomfortable but my stubborn ass wouldn't listen. I wasn't going to allow him to sit alone, everyone was dancing. Even Yoongi and Nathaniel, had been forced. Pia was forced by Jin too, Taehyung was forced by Namjoon who was surprising me with his dance. It was so comical to see us all blending ourselves in the middle and dancing around. Some jumping aimlessly and beaming with laughter.

This was the best moments of my life, I was never going to forget them.

***

The cricketing sound of insect mixed with the rising and falling sea was the only thing to be heard. I smiled as I laid on my side, memories of the whole day replaying .

It was the best experience, I had so much fun. Few months ago, if anyone had told me this would be my fate, that I will be this happy, I would've laughed at the person till my teeth broke from my mouth.

But the reality is, life has more to give than I can ever expect. I never thought vampires and werewolves would be at the beach, sleeping on sheets with blankets pulled over their bodies, heads on soft pillows. I never thought I'd be one of them, with my mates hand around my waist, my back facing him as we are engulfed in one the same blanket. It was magical.Not to talk about the different siunds of snores.

After the long active dance, we were all clearly exhausted so we all laid down in pairs with blankets covering us and sheets sprawled on the ground, staring up the darkened sky and twinkling stars. I didn't know they had made plans but it felt like a real family. The bonfire was still wild, providing a source of warm from the cold breeze.

Clutching unto the blanket, I turned on my side to face my mate, a smile etched on my lips at the sight of his peaceful face. I hadn't been able to talk to him and right now, I feel so emotional to the extends I could do with his comfort,

"Kookie, are you sleeping? "

I ask with a whisper, my hand resting on his cheek.

His eyes opened slowly, dark orbs staring at me so closely,

"No"

He replied, his face looking more attracted from the Moon's light casted on it

"Your voice was awesome, I loved it "

I whispered, trying not to wake anyone up. He let out a seductive chuckle

"Yours too flower "

I blinked as he pecked my nose

" Thank you Jungkook "

I croaked out, holding in a sob. His eyes narrowed as his hand flew to carssess my cheek affectionately.

"For what? "

I stayed silent, biting on my lip

"For everything. I feel like we are one big family, something I never had. Being mates with you has brought every positive thing. Your are like my serendipity Jungkook. You brought so much luck a-and"

I choked, tears already escaping my eyes. His eyes flickered on my face as I spoke, his lip pursed

"And, I feel so complete with you and everyone. Thank you for accepting me as your mate, even though I don't deserve it "

"Hey, don't say that, I'm the one who doesn't deserve you "

He whispers soothingly with a frown on his handsome face, his long slender fingers holding my chin.I shook my head and sniffled, wanting to say more.

"You made me feel something that I've never felt before, with my various outburst of anger, you still never gave up. I wanted love, heck I needed love but surely I never expected to have someone show me this intensely, I feel so special"

I wiped my face wnd sniffled

"Thank you Jungkook for always holding my hand, even if it's for a little while. "

By now, his signature smile had returned

"I will never let go of your had Flower, no matter what. I won't let you go, I'm going to protect you with all that I have, I promise"

My silent sobs had returned, a smile grazing my lips as I stared at him. I was flustered by his words, and again, I was so lucky to have him

"T-thank you "

I choked on my sobs, lips quivering

"Shhh, don't cry "

Wiping my tears with his thumb, he moved closer to my face, crushing his lips on mine. His soft lips molded into mine as we shared the most tender kiss and the usual Fireworks that erupted whenever we kissed. Jungkook was always so gentle with me, like now, he's kissing me so softly that I could feel my stomach fluttering.

His musky breath fanned my lips, his strawberry tasting lips urging me to eat them up. It was so gentle yet so mesmerizing.

Feeling all giddy inside, I pulled myself closer, wanting to feel him closer to me than I already do. I loved him , I loved this man, within a, short time, he had made me feel something that people took years to feel .

Breathless, Jungkook finally pulled away, his eyes skimming my face with desire in them. I smiled brightly, my plump lips thinnig into a smile.

"I love you "

I confessed, my heart full with emotions

"I love you too Flower "

He pulled me close to him, my face hurrying into his chest as he fixed the heavy blanket over our bodies

"I love you so much"

"Always "

He chanted, sincerity laced in his tone. With a deep inhale of his intoxicating smell, I used his heartbeat as a lullaby , closing my eyes with a dreamy smile .

Sleeping, in the midst of the love of my life, my mate and totally engulfed in his scent .

Surely, we were going to dream together, love together and live together for the rest of our lives. They were going to be the best days of my life, a memory of him, a memory of our love story

Deeply burried in my heart .

We are going to be inseparable, tied together by the strongest and unique bond.

A bond, that could never be ignored or rejected. A wonderful hatred- love story , an un mistaken pair made.

This, is

The

Bond

The REJECTED BOND!

.

.•♫•✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*.•♫•.・゜-: ✧ :-  •♫•.•♫•.

.•♫•THE •♫•.

.•♫•END •♫•.

.•♫•。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.•♫•。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆•♫•.•♫•.

.•♫•JUNGKOOK•♫•.

..•.•♫•JIMIN•♫•.•♫•.

.•♫.•♫•TAEHYUNG•♫•.•♫•.

.•♫•JIN •♫•.

.•♫•YOONGI•♫•.

.•♫•HOSEOK •♫•

.

.•♫•🐨NAMJOON•♫•.

Oh my God guys, I am so relieved to have ended this ff! 😭it was such a struggle. I don't know why I was feeling so uninspired about the final chapter. I'm so sorry for the late update but I was trying to find a nicer way to type it. And I failed, I know the ending cringes and I'm sorry, there wasn't any way I could think of.

To make it up to you, I will bring a sequel book , but first, the sequel teaser

will follow tomorrow. I'll give u guys a one chapter teaser about wat will happen in the sequel book to boost your interest 😂.

Thank u so much for reading my c.•♫•ri•♫•.ngy ff and a big purple to Meeka_2003 for all the inspiration she gave me.
Thank u so much gal, I dun know how I'd do it without u. I purple u and all my readers. Continue reading my FFS! I av something to tell u guys but not now, I'll tell u in the teaser.
Thank u so much! See u guys in the my other books!
Bye~~ 👋

•♫•.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.7K 138 31
" You should know "she walked forward and stopped by you " vampire " Your brows furrowed in annoyance, she knew everything. As she passed you couldn'...
7.4K 594 18
"Jungkook will have you begging for death before the end." "I'm not afraid of your pet rabbit." "Oh trust me, you will be."
27.9K 1.4K 23
[BloodSuckers 2] "Our past selves kept bugging us to not let the same fate happen to her. We need you."