Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

ShadowBlaze447 tarafından

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... Daha Fazla

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Stage Fighting

13.9K 175 95
ShadowBlaze447 tarafından

Brittany's POV

I was talking with Cat and Andre as we made our way over to Tori, who was trying to put a French Horn in her locker. Keyword: trying. The brass instrument was way too big for the Hollywood Arts tiny lockers.

"Tori!"

"What's up?"

"Hey, Tor."

"Why do I have to play an instrument anyway?" Tori questioned, and was obviously not happy about it.

I wasn't either when I started here, but I got used to it. I can play the clarinet like a professional. I get so many compliments from people about it, and my music teacher gives me A's for my clarinet playing, and singing.

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to play an instrument." I replied with a smile.

"Okay, well, I sing. My throat is my internment. I'm a throat player." Tori said, as she put her hand to her neck.

"Dosen't count." Andre said.

"And it sounds kinda gross." Cat added.

We went silent, and looked at her.

There is so much running through that girl's head, and to be honest nobody knows what's wrong with her.

"Why did you pick the French horn?" Andre asked.

"I don't know I like french fries, french toast..." Tori listed.

"One time, I was eating french toast at a restaurant, I started laughing, and then I started choking, so the lady at the restaurant made me leave," Cat explained with a smile. We stared at her. Again. "So, let's hear your horn!" She said breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Yeah, play that funky music, white girl." Andre laughed.

"You know I'm half latina." Tori informed.

"Then play it, muchacha." Andre replied.

Tori placed her mouth on the opening of the horn, and started to blow. Unfortunately, it didn't look like she could play it because she was off.

By a lot.

Wow, that's embarrassing.

Tori looked at us. "I think it's broken." Tori said with an awkward smile.

"Here, let me fix it." Andre offered, taking the instrument out of her hands, and walked to the center of the hallway. Once he started to play, kids started to move along with the music and soon, he was surround by students.

"It's not broken." Cat said with a smile before turning back to Andre and the other kids while I danced along with everyone in the hallway.

Wow, that is really embarrassing.
___

Later, I was in The Blackbox watching my brother "fight" Russ. Not really hurting him, just stage fighting. Stage fighting is just fighting that looks real like on movies, and TV shows.

I've done stage fighting in the past, and thankfully I ended up okay. If I wasn't okay, and ended up in the hospital... Well let's just say that certain person would've gotten a beat down from Beck.

He's pretty protective over me, but that's what big brothers do, so I don't mind.

Tori walked in, saw the situation, and immediately jumped in to stop the fight. "Get away from him!" Tori yelled, as she jumped on Russ's back which made him stop "fighting" Beck. Everyone else came in, and saw the scene, and helped me, and Beck pull Tori off of Russ.

"Who is this chick!?" Russ exclaimed, as me and Andre finally managed to get her off.

"Relax! Clam down!" I yelled to Tori as I held her back.

"What are you doing?" Our teacher asked.

"That guy was beating up Beck!" Tori said, gesturing to Russ.

Wow, she jumped to conclusions to fast.

"Oh, you poor thing." Jade aw'ed, sarcastically.

"We were practicing." Beck admitted.

"This is Russ." Our teacher said.

"I'M RUSS!" Russ repeated, more loudly.

"He's a professional stunt man. I invited him to teach the class about stage fighting." Our teacher explained.

"And now Tori says: "What's stage fighting?" Jade mocked.

"I wasn't going to say that," Tori turns to me. "What is it?" She questioned. Tori was new, so I understood that she didn't know what it was.

"Fake fighting that looks real. Like for play or movie." I replied.

"Oh." Tori said.

"Brittany and I took a class with him last summer." Beck explained. Tori looked at me, and I nodded to confirm.

I remember that summer crystal clear.

Best time of my life.

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you." Tori said while looking at the floor.

"Why do you care?" Jade asked, her jealousy was kicking in.

"Because I figured he suffers enough dating you." Tori said with a smile.

Dang, she's savage.

"You wanna see pain?! Jade threatened, like she was about to lunge at Tori. Me and Beck held her back when she tried going after Tori.

Before Jade could do anything, he pulled her away. "Hey, why don't we go sit over there?" Beck suggested, as he lead his girlfriend away from Tori. Jade has no tolerance when girls talk to Beck. The first time we met, she almost killed me.

Russ was showing us how stage fighting works. Even if I already knew, there's some kids who don't. The more I watched, the more I didn't want to do this. It looked so much more extreme then last year. I wasn't paying any attention, and just zoned out everything he was saying. I felt a panic attack coming, but I held it back.

I have asthma, and whenever I get nervous or scared, the panic attacks start. I wasn't going to let it happen. I wasn't. I was knocked out of my thoughts when the teacher started to give out who would be our partners for the assignment.

"Brittany and Alex..." Our teacher listed pointing to me and another guy in our class. He had dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes. I looked over at the boy, who smiled and waved at me. "Tori and Jade..." He continued.

"Tori and who?" Tori questioned. Jade just smiled, and looked at Tori with an evil look in her eye.

Ah jeez, this can't do well.
___

Tori was freaking out over Jade hurting her. After class, she had vended to me about all the possible ways Jade could hurt her. As of right now, she was at lunch with Cat and Andre.

I was at my locker, getting a drink of my water, when Alex walked up to me. "Hey, Britt." Alex said as he leaned on the lockers.

"Hey." I replied.

"Wanna practice our Stage Fighting?" Alex asked, gesturing to hallway that led to The Black Box.

"Sure." I shrugged, before closing my locker, and heading towards The Blackbox.

Alex seemed nervous when he asked me.

As if he liked me.

But I have a boyfriend.

And he's way out of my league.

I stood across from him. We were both in a prisoner costumes. Our scene is a fight between 2 prisoners. Alex came up with the idea the girl wins, and I came up with idea it started because the guy cut in front of her in lunch, and the girl is super loony.

We started out like it should. It's lunch time, Alex cuts in front of me, I get mad, and that's when the fighting started.

Alex swung to punch me, but I ducked which made him miss. I "kicked" him in the leg, then stomach, then chest making him fall into a trash can, which rolled away due to impact.

A/n: I can't write fighting scenes. I did my best. I'm sorry if it's bad :(

"Nice job," Alex commented as he gets out of the trash can. I smiled, and walked over to my bag, grabbing my water before taking a drink. "Hey, you think your brother is... I don't know... A little overprotective?" Alex questioned.

I turned around to face him with my hands on my hips.

Beck?

Overprotective?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, you never really hang out with any guys. Doesn't he let you have a love life?" Alex asked, getting closer to me.

Now I was getting irritated with him.

"Uh, I have a boyfriend that he accepts and I hang out with Andre and Robbie all the time. For god sake, Robbie's my best friend." I defended.

"Yeah, but, don't you think you deserve a little freedom? Don't you live in his RV with him?" Alex asked.

"Why do you think I moved in with him in the first place? And it was his idea for me to move in anyway." I pointed out.

Alex thought for a minute as he stayed quite. I started waking away with my bag slung over my shoulder. "Why does your boyfriend like you? You're so boring, and ugly. Maybe he should dump you, and your brother should kick you out!" Alex yelled.

I felt my heart dropped to my stomach. No one has ever said such hurtful things to me before. I didn't reply, and showed myself out of The Blackbox, and into the girl's bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My fair skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair. I felt the tears stinging my eyes as the tears pool down my face, staining my cheeks, and smudging my mascara.

Was I really that ugly?

I just can't wait for tomorrow.
___

A/n: Before I continue, I just want to say there will be some body image issues, and brother and sister moments, so just wanted to clear that up. Also, if someone could me tell me where to put IParty With Victorious in this that would be great. And #KillerTunaJump is coming last

The next day, Alex acted like nothing happened. We did our scene in front of everyone, and we got a pass.

Hopefully.

I sat beside my brother, as Jade and Tori got ready to perform their scene. They started talking, but I was too caught up in thought to pay any attention. First thing, I was thinking of yesterday, Next thing I know, I saw Jade getting smacked in the face with a cane by Tori. My mouth dropped, and I sat up in my seat.

"Ow!" Jade yelped, as she fell to the ground making everyone flinch. It even made me stop thinking of the other day. "Butternut! Butternut!" She yelled the safe word. Everyone immediately reacted, as they ran up to her and surrounded her, seeing her bloody eye.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, Tori hit me in the face for real." Jade replied.

"No, I didn't." Tori protested.

"Tell that to my bloody eye! Ow!" Jade cried, turning the other way.

"Maybe you should sit down." I pointed out.

"Somebody grab a chair!"

Tori ran, and grabbed the chair behind Jade, and placed it so she could sit down. But when she tried to sit, the chair broke from beneath her.

"That was a breakaway chair!" I whined, looking up at Tori as Jade glared at her.

"Aw, Butternut!"
___

Jade had a ice pack pressed against her eye. I wasn't sure if I believed her or not, but her eye did look real. Jade leaned against me for support as I held her up to prevent her from falling to the ground from dizziness. Tori tried to tell everybody that she didn't hit her, and honestly I wasn't sure if I believed her.

I didn't know what to believe anymore.

"Jade, you know I didn't hit you. I swung, but I missed." Tori protested as she approached us.

"Look, Tori..." Jade trailed off, and started going down. Everyone reacted quickly, and help her up.

"We got to get her to the nurse."

Everyone started leading her away to the nurses office, but Jade stopped, and looked back at Tori, taking the ice pack off of her face.

"And I thought we were just starting to be friends." Jade said, before she left with everyone, leaving Tori alone.
___

I was at my locker, putting books inside and grabbing my water.

"Brittany!" Andre called out to me. I turned my head to friend. "Have you u seen Jade?" He questioned.

I shook my head "No, but I can help look for her." I suggested.

Andre shurgged, and nodded. "All right. I could use some help." Andre replied.

We started looking for Jade, and finally found her walking in the hallways. Her hair was wet, and she was covering her eye with her hand.

"Jade."

"Can't talk."

"Jade."

"Jade."

"WHAT?!"

I noticed her covering her eye.

"What's wrong with your eye?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Tori hit me with a cane, remember?" Jade said.

I squinted my eyes looking closer at her so-called "black eye." I reached up, and touched the spot that looked to be bruised. "Yeah, but... I've never seen a black eye drip before." I said, touching her cheek, and taking off the eyeshadow from her skin.

I looked at my fingers that were now covered in the dark eyeshadow, made to look like a bruised eye. The remaining eyeshadow is running down her face.

I could tell she knew she was busted.

"This is makeup." I said in disbelief, as I looked down at the wet black eyeshadow.

"Fake black eye. Fake blood." Andre said.

"Tori never hit you, did she?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

Jade sighed, and groaned in defeat. "Look, you two can't tell anyone about this." She said, pointing at us.

Me and Andre looked at each other, before we looked back at Jade.

"All right." Andre agreed.

"We won't say anything." I added.

Jade seemed satisfied with our answer, but her expression changed when Andre started running, and screaming for Tori.

Jade was chasing after him, trying to get him to stay quiet. I stayed put, not knowing what to do, so I just walked away, and pretended like I didn't see it.
___

I was laying in bed on my brother's RV, thinking of what Alex told me. I felt so horrible about myself. I felt so ugly and worthless. Like I didn't mean anything to anyone. I felt the tears coming, as they sting my eyes as they stream down my face. I cover my face with my hands that were covered with my grey hoodie sleeves. I turn over on my side, and quietly sob.

Out of nowhere, I felt someone wrap their arms around me, and pick me up into their lap. I immediately knew it was Beck, because I could still smell his cologne from taking Jade out on a dinner date.

I sob into his chest, as he rubbed my back, and quietly shushed me. My sobbing started to die down after a few minutes, until I was only taking shakey breaths. My brother kept his arms around me, but slightly pulled away, so he looked down at me.

Being the older brother he is, Beck shushed me, and gently stroked my hair. "Calm down. What's wrong?" Beck asked. I didn't think he would be so concerned about me.

"A-Alex." I stuttered with my voice breaking.

"What happened? Did he try something?" Beck questioned in a serious tone.

"No. He... He... He told me I was ugly, and that Lucas should just break up with me, and you should just kick me out." I said as tear began to fill my eyes again.

"No, no, no. Listen. You're beautiful, and talented. Lucas is so lucky to have you as a girlfriend, and I'm so lucky to have you as my sister. Just know that I will never ever kick you out, I brought you into this RV for a reason." Beck reassured, as he pulled me into another hug.

I smiled, and hugged him back, and knowing Beck will always be there for me, I slowly fall asleep in his arms after hearing him say,

"I'll always be here for you. I love you so much, little sis."

Beck's POV

I laid wide awake in the RV. I could hear the quiet chirps of the crickets outside the window. It was late. Almost midnight.

I looked down at my baby sister who was wearing my white t-shirt, and her grey sweats. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms, snoring quietly. I didn't want to move, so I wouldn't wake her up.

I couldn't believe someone would be so cruel to my little sister. She doesn't deserve that. She deserves the world.

And I'll make sure Alex is taking care of.

At least Jade will.

No one hurts my little sister.
___

I told you there would be brother and sister moments in this. But it won't just be this chapter ;)

Up Next: Detention Dance Buddies 💃🕺

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.4K 294 11
A new dance is happening at Hollywood Arts, and Andre, Tori, Cat, and Robbie need dates to the dance. New relationships blossom, but can they last? ...
149K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...
113K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
84.9K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...