𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 �...

By viiixion

two souls falling in love with each other. i.) i dont recommend reading if ure not into cheesy stuff ii.) thi... More

i
ii
iii
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
! 3

iv

15.2K 443 384
By viiixion

EDITED ON 28th March 2021 and 3/23/2023 || 2834 words

episode 7 - at first, I was clueless on how, where, or when to put the x reader moments with Adrien there, but here it is then

"I can't do my homework— not after I just had a call with my own dearest dad about going to Chloé Bourgeois' hotel tomorrow," Groaned (y/n) as she rolls around on top of Adrien's bed severally.

The boy that has been watching her laughed, shaking his head, and took her bag that was flopped on his sofa. As he opened it, he grabs the homework that Miss Bustier gave him and went back to his desk, placing it on top beside his own. (Y/n) stopped whining and messing around once she realized that Plagg was watching her by floating. The Kwami was exactly right on top of her face.

Plagg chuckled and backed away for a bit, letting her rise and sit peacefully. Sighing in annoyance, Plagg then asked out, "Why would your dad bring you along for his job?"

"Because he knew that Chloé and I aren't on good terms ever since Adrien and I were this close. Jealous much," she responded and the Kwami gave out a long 'oh', nodding his head as he finally understands now.

Hearing Adrien laugh and flop onto his bed beside (y/n) made the girl flinch in surprise, but got even more surprised when realizing that it was already late. She spent too much time at that mansion just to waste her own time with Adrien.

Quickly getting off of his bed, she grabs her bag as soon as Adrien sat up. She then went to the boy and ruffles his hair, smiling dearly as she leaned her face closer to his, making Adrien himself have his eyes widen and blush. "You don't mind doing my homework for once, right?" (Y/n) asked and the blondie nodded real fast.

Laughing, she then kissed her own friend on the cheek. Normal, but Adrien still has not and cannot get over it.

As she just pats Plagg's head gently, she then walked towards the door and wave at the two, saying "thanks, Adrien! See you two tomorrow".

Following the next day, in the middle of Miss Bustier's class, (y/n) didn't pay attention to what her teacher was saying. She's been glaring at Chloé the whole time. Dad's probably already at their hotel, she thought.

"This sucks," the girl mumbled under her breath and rested her forehead on her arms, not even caring if she'll get yell by Miss Bustier or not.

Adrien glanced at where her seat was and was about to signal a person to tell her that he was calling her until the projector was on by itself and showed a familiar person standing beside the principal. That's not a familiar person... that's Alya! (Y/n) gasped and once the video of her freezing the principal by her phone was done, Miss Bustier had told them all to directly go home safely.

By then, Adrien and (y/n) went out of the school and they both looked at each other. "You have to go home, (y/n)—"

"Dad's still there, and I have to go to the hotel before Alya freeze or pauses him." Said the girl and Adrien sighed, nodding and replied, "I'll keep an eye on you."

That, she smiled and quickly runs off to where the Bourgeois' luxury hotel.

-

"Dad!"

"Ah, my daughter's here."

"We have to go now before—"

"Just a minute, sweetheart... why don't you take a look around the hotel while I talk with Mr. bourgeois for a few more moments, okay?" He says sternly but with a soft voice.

(Y/n) wanted to bug him off and grab her own dad's hand to go home, but she sighs and gave it in, not daring to ruin her own father's reputation and career just by this in front of the mayor. Though he's very nice towards her, she just didn't like the act of his daughter's selfish behaviour that she uses every day.

As (y/n)'s father smiled in a heartwarming way towards her, caressing her head, and stopped once she walks away to go to the elevator and went up. Her first destination was the kitchen.

No one was there, but she was hoping for her father to finish the talk with the mayor sooner or later.

As a few moments later pass of her just staring at some of the cooking stuff, she was about to open her bag and grab her phone out to text Adrien something in boredom, until the medal kitchen door was slammed open, revealing Alya running inside in her villain form (Lady Wifi) and Ladybug catching up with her. (Y/n) mumbled out an 'uh oh' as she tried to find a spot to hide.

Well, that was until Lady Wifi grabbed her as soon as Chat Noir came out from the service elevator. His slick face changed into a mad one once he saw his friend being held by the Lady Wifi that felt threatened. Groaning, he got out of the service elevator and walked towards the two slowly, while Ladybug was trying to figure out how to stop her without hurting (y/n).

"We don't have to drag or freeze an innocent Lady like her now," said Adrien in his superhero form and (y/n) wanted to say something, but Lady Wifi beats her into it by laughing out loud as soon as Chat was already close enough to her. "You fool! If you want this lovely girl to be safe so badly, why not go get her inside the storage?" She asked and pushed (y/n) harshly into the cold storage (?), hearing a tiny screech from her.

Chat gasped and was about to yell and attack Lady Wifi, but she used her phone to push the boy inside the cold storage, too. When she locked the door and left the two inside there, Chat's ring slipped off and he turned into Adrien once more.

Plagg shivered when he got out of the ring, but Adrien's eyes widened when seeing (y/n) sat at the corner while trying to warm herself, stuttering from the coldness. Quickly, getting himself cold by the storage too, he left his ring on the ground and made (y/n) his top priority first. "Hey, come here," said the boy as he scoots closer to the girl.

His hands were wrapped around her tightly and she was burying her face onto his chest, trying to overwhelm and rule the warmth between the two as Plagg joined along.

"Don't you have to t-transform back into Chat Noir?" The girl stuttered out breezily, feeling Adrien's head shaking as a 'no' and tightening the hug.

"You are more important, okay? I can't let you get sick."

Smiling at his genuine statement, (y/n) thanked him and waited until the time was right for him to transform back into his superhero form and head out to save the day with Ladybug.

As soon as Ladybug got the storage door opened, Adrien was already on his tail as Chat Noir and quickly got out of there with (y/n) in his arms warmly. The two superheroes looked at each other, and Ladybug gets what her partner was saying by the stare. He wanted to find the girl a place to rest first before getting back into business with the villain. Nodding at that, Chat thanked her and leapt out of the kitchen quickly to somewhere where (y/n) can lay down to warm up peacefully.

When the boy successfully got into one of the rooms from the hotel, he placed the girl down on top of the bed and covered her with the blanket, making sure that everything needs to be alright for her sake.

"I'm gonna come back soon after Alya's back to normal, okay, (y/n)?"

He received a nod from the girl as she nuzzled, even more, deeper into the blanket, making Chat smile at this, but shakes his head as soon as he remembers that he needs to do his job. Dashing out of the room, he then was about to save the day with Ladybug.

Fast-forward, Alya was back to normal.

Chat transformed himself back into his civilian self once again after the Akuma attack was done, leaving Ladybug to be with Alya. He then spotted a worried dad outside of the hotel, asking each cop and the mayor himself where his daughter is. (Y/n)'s dad caught Adrien and quickly went over to him.

"Adrien! Have you seen (y/n)?!" The man asked and Adrien smiled, nodding reassuringly and replied, "don't worry, Mr. (L/n), she's alright. I'll take her back to you,"

With that, he quickly dashed off to the room where he left (y/n) at.

Opening the door slowly, he only saw the girl fast asleep. His heart melted at the sight as he walked over to the bed and sat right next to the sleeping figure, caressing (y/n)'s head, and whispered, "I'll have to carry you up like how married couples do, then."

episode 8

Adrien's eyes landed on a frustrated (y/n) trying to call someone through her phone several times, but whoever it was hadn't answered. Chuckling at what he was seeing, he went over to her and sat right next to her, not minding Chloe that was arguing with Marinette over Sabrina's next table in the library. When he did sit next to (y/n), some people stared at the two, smirking and whispering at one another about the two unofficial pairs.

As he placed a hand on her shoulder, the girl glanced at Adrien. She hands him her phone and waited for him to respond to what he's seeing on her phone.

"Just a 'later' from Nathaniel?" Asked Adrien as he squinted his eyes at it and heard (y/n) sigh. "I'm scared he'll get Akumatized from getting upset by Chloe embarrassing him earlier," the girl whispered.

She and Nathaniel are pretty close when it comes to art and other things that are related to that, but surely he won't hurt his mate even if he's akumatized, right?

When the boy was about to reply, Chloe's scream was heard around the room. The two raised their chin and saw Chloe running around with a hairdryer chasing her. (Y/n) gasped; she couldn't help but let out a chuckle seeing Chloe being miserable for once. Scanning the room, she spotted someone familiar that was watching Chloe in action. Her eyes widened when realizing that someone was Nathaniel but in his akumatized form.

Seeing Adrien standing up and turning around to face her, he bent his body down a bit to whisper; "try getting Chloe out of the place for me, okay?"

Whining playfully like a kid at that, Adrien let out a chuckle and quickly went to a place where no one can see him transforming into Chat Noir.

As soon as a few seconds passed, (y/n) then did what Adrien asked her to do. She grabs Chloe's hand when the superheroes came unexpectedly, well, not for Chat Noir to her. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Chloe seemingly asked in disgust when taking a look at her nemesis' hand. (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the girl and head out of the library, straight away out of the school, too.

Chloe then grabs her hand away from (y/n)'s grasp, trying to act like her touch was poisonous.

The other girl rolled her eyes and called her driver, telling them to come and pick her and Chloe up to go to the hotel that Bourgeois owned. Hearing a groan from the annoying blondie, she spoke out, "I have my driver, too, you know?"

"Whatever, Chloe. It's not like we get to do this every day." Says (y/n) as she hung the phone up and saw her driver already waiting for the two in front of the school. Grabbing Chloe's hand once more, they both walked normally. Well, Chloe has been mumbling out weird statements about (y/n) and was annoyed by her touching her hand. Though she didn't try to stop her from doing that, she thought about what made Chloe herself to be so distant from (y/n).

Getting inside the car, (y/n)'s driver drove to the hotel.

It was a quiet and odd atmosphere that the two girls were having until Chloe had spoken out full of annoyance, "How are you so close with Adrikins?"

That question made the other girl turn her head and stare at the blondie, huffing out a chuckle as she smiled, also confused about how she is close to Adrien. "I don't know, Chloe... I don't know either..."

Chloe turns her head to stare at (y/n) in disbelief. "How do you not know?! You two always hang out and have sleepovers at each other's house." She said and noticed that (y/n)'s cheeks were flushed.

Hearing another chuckle coming out of her mouth, she answered "maybe we're soulmates– I don't know" with her shoulders shrugging in the end, receiving a groan and a roll in the eyes from Chloe. (Y/n) laughed and shook her head, busy with her phone once more as she texted something to Adrien.

A little time skip to the hotel,

"I'm staying here until Chat Noir sends me out,"

⸙ (y/n)'s perspective

I heard Chloe's laugh across the room. Her loud laugh soon faded away when she realized that I wasn't joking about it as I sent her weird looks. "Oh. You're friends with Chat Noir, too." She says plainly and rolls her eyes, shrugging all that off.

It's weird how she's letting me stay inside her luxurious room, but whatever the reason was all about, I know it wouldn't be that fun. Sitting on top of her couch, I messed with my phone for a while, watching some of Alya's blog about Ladybug. A sudden tiny laugh came out of my mouth, thinking about something that could be silly of me to do. What if I make a blog about Chat Noir? Adrien would get all flattered so much, he'd—

"(Y/n)! Since you're here, do my project for me," she demands with that sass of her.

"You have hands and a brain, why won't you do the work by yourself for once?" I asked and stood up from her couch, walking towards her as I was ready to speak again until she gasped and her eyes lit up.

"Whatever, I'll just mess around with Nathaniel's drawing. Keep yourself busy again."

Her words that she has just spoken out made my eyes widen. Quickly, when she got the paper out of her bag, I snatched it away from her hand and sighed, giving her the 'are you serious' look. She had a grumpy face on, but I ignored that as I fold the paper and insert it into my pocket. Chloe didn't try to snatch it back, so that was completely rare for her to not do.

"Nathaniel is probably Akumatized because of how you embarrassed him in front of the whole class... when will you change, Bourgeois?"

With my question being ignored, I sighed and waited until the superheroes arrive.

A few moments later passed, and Ladybug - along with Chat Noir - finally arrived. Chloe was bugging Ladybug with pictures, while Chat here sent me a smirk as he went to me quickly and sat right next to me on top of the couch, his left hand swinging its way to place it on my shoulder. I huffed out a chuckle at his actions.

Leaning closer to his ears and not realizing that the other two females were staring at us, I whispered, "Buy me ice cream after all this is done, alright, Adrien?"

"Hey, you two should get a room and not be so tense around each other!" Chloe shouts in annoyance and Ladybug laughs at that, but from her facial expression earlier, she was still annoyed by the blondie.

Adrien, in his superhero form, quickly stood up and rubbed his neck shyly, his cheeks were red from what Chloe had said.

(this one is too long, so ill have to get a little time skip)

The next day, after Nathaniel was back into his normal form again, I was getting ready to go to school— until Adrien came inside my bedroom through the window with his superhero form that I opened by accident to get fresh air. I wasn't sure why he came by this early, but whatever it was, I'm sure it's nothing that problematic.

As soon as he turned into his civilian form again, Plagg glared at the boy and I raised a brow at them. I did notice that Adrien's cheeks were already red, and I have no clue why.

"Yes, Adrien?"

"A-About yesterday, what Chloe said..."

"You're still onto that? She got the wrong idea about the word 'tension' between us, Baby Cheeks." I chuckled and pulled him closer to me, ruffling his hair playfully.

REMINDER: i cant guarantee you all that editing these chapters will make it any less cringe; i only changed the spelling and grammar because it was so fucked up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 318 18
All I have to say is that this is the sequel to "The love from a black cat" (Y/n) and Adrien finally get their happy ending that they both wished for...
13.2K 352 10
Coming to Paris definitely changed me at the age of 18, I originally had different intentions before setting my roots here, but that dream changed ev...
45.8K 1.7K 41
Warning: this story starts of nice and cutesy but gets dark. VERY dark. There are warnings before each chapter. You have been warned 😚 ❝No, no, You'...
7.9K 270 21
Just another Adrien x reader, I don't like the first one I did so I decided to try again. This is the SECOND version and hopefully more improved vers...