Lightweight~Adopted By Lippa

By Crackhead_Hammy

Josephine Brandon is 12 years old and just a theater kid in the foster care system. Abusive home after abusi... More

BEFORE WE START
{ prologue }
Chapter 1~"Josie..you?"
Chapter 2~ Of Course I Know Her. She's Me
Chapter 3~The Hamilcast
A\N
Chapter 4~Paris Jefferson-Ramos
Chapter 5~Good Enough?
Chapter 6~Claustrophobia
Chapter 7~Changing Room
Chapter 8~"Yeah..you're just over thinking it. "
Chapter 10~A Christmas Surprise {pt.2 edition}
Chapter 11~Hi, Ho, It's Back To Hell We Go
Chapter 12~Audition
Chapter 13~So I'm 13 Now-
Chapter 14~Molly
Chapter 15~Perry
Chapter 16~...
Chapter 17~I Don't Wanna Talk About It
1K READS?!?!?!
Chapter 18~Guidance Counselor
Chapter 19~Molly Being A Bitch pt.yes
le comment
Chapter 20~Coming Out
Chapter 21~Talking About It
Chapter 22~Hannah (aka Queen Bitch II)
self-promo because sure
Chapter 23~Shopping
Chapter 24~i can't think of a title-
question-
*chapter name here*
Lightweight but make it ✨chaotic ✨
ahhhhhhhhh-
little update thing I geuss
Chapter 25~Trial
{ epilogue }

Chapter 9~A Christmas Surprise

452 11 6
By Crackhead_Hammy

Josie's P.O.V (this chapter is gonna be relatively short as well)

Ah, December 24th. The time most people celebrate Christmas. And if you celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanzaa you're still a pretty cool guy and should not be treated differently just because of your religion or race (love from admin by the way). Anyways, I had just gotten off the phone with Perry (yes, we're back to the pet names). 

She said that tommorow, Anthony and Jazzy are gonna let her come over at some point in the afternoon. So I was excited.

 "Josie, can you come here? We have a surprise for you!" Lin called from the living room. I walked out of my room and over to them. Francisco was sitting in Pippa's lap and Seb in Lin's. "So, what's up?" I asked. "We were wondering, how long have you been in foster care?" Asked Pippa. "Since I was 2." I answered. "So 10 years."

 "How many homes have you been in?" Lin asked . 

"I lost count a long time ago. Why are you asking me this?"

 "Well.." Lin and Pippa said at the same time. Lin gestured for Phillipa to continue. "Well..how would you like a forever home?" She asked. "Dear god, more then anything." And then the realization set in. 

 "Wait..are you trying to say..?"

 "Josephine Jamie Brandon, we want to adopt you."

 (A/N : eyo, short chapter check. *in talk show host voice* yes you heard that right ladies and non-binarys. Let's all give one clap for Josie. *clap*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 464 23
Josephine is adopted, when she was little she didn't know what it was. Now that she is 12, she wants to find her birth parents. That has always been...
119K 2.7K 64
Meet Hailey-a quiet, 15 year old girl who has been an orphan her entire life. Hailey isn't like the other teenagers, in the orphanage; in the only ho...
19.9K 401 45
The first book in the 'Adopted by Jonathan Groff' trilogy. Via Winters has just run away from her abusive foster parents, flown from England to New Y...