oneshots | m!reader | gn!read...

By virtual-luvr

oneshots and stories for gender neutral and male readers <3 - requests are closed Started || July/14/20 More

'- introduction -'
¡rules!
¿requests page?
Zuko; A:tla
Asahi; Haikyuu!!
Ririka; Kakegurui
Hak; yona of the dawn
Peko; Danganronpa
Asami; LoK
Zuko; A:tla
Kageyama; Haikyuu!!
Kenma; Haikyuu!!
Sero; BNHA
Mary, Midari, Runa; Kakegurui
Hawks; BNHA
Ukai; Haikyuu!!
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
General Iroh; LoK
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
Bolin; LoK
Ryo; Devilman Crybaby
Midari; Kakegurui
Azula; A:tla
( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )
Nagito; Danganronpa
Gojo; Jujutsu Kaisen
Zhongli; Genshin Impact
Hawks; BNHA
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Kirishima; BNHA
Todoroki; BNHA
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Kaoru; OHSHC
Zen; Mystic Messenger
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
Childe; Genshin Impact
Howl; Howl's Moving Castle
Xiao; Genshin Impact
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Toge; Jujutsu Kaisen
Haku; Spirited Away
Reki; Sk8 the Infinity
Yurio; Yuri on Ice
Reki; Sk8 the Infinity
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Hanako Kun; TBHK
Yurio; Yuri on Ice
Tanjiro; Demon Slayer
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Marius; Tears of Themis
Sukuna; Jujutsu Kaisen
Vyn; Tears of Themis
Scaramouche; Genshin Impact
Saiki; The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
Kaeya; Genshin Impact
Cherry; Sk8 the Infinity
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Ryo; Devilman Crybaby
Venti; Genshin Impact
Bennett; Genshin Impact
Diluc; Genshin Impact

Zuko; A:tla

3.5K 83 6
By virtual-luvr

Earthbender Boy

Pairing: Zuko x Reader

Pronouns: Male; he/him

Warning: ANGST ANGST ANGST (happy ending tho)

Description: Zuko never thought he'd see you again, but there you were. Right infront of him.

Note: request <33! So sorry for not being able to write it sooner, school has been my main priority 💔

------------------

Its been so many years since you met, so many years since he got to see you and hear your laugh.

And so many years since you last kissed.

He still remembers how its felt, as if it were just yesterday.

----------

Zuko feet your calloused but warm hand carress his cheek.

He wished he could stay like this forever.

You broke the comforting silence by calling out his name.

His head, which was on your lap, tilted upwards to look at you and he humed out a 'hm?'

You hesitated for a second, before finally sighing and spilling what you've always wanted to ask.

"Can i....can i kiss you?"

Both of your breaths hitch and you started to nervously fiddle with whatever thread you could find on your clothes.

His hands reached out to yours and he grabed them in his.

He softly nodded and you sighed out, finally.

You leant down and softly brush your lips again his. Just a small kiss, but it meant so much to the both of you.

When you seperated you both wore giddy smiles on your face.

No words were spoken between the both of you.

You just enjoyed your time together.

Zuko knew he was leaving tommorow, but he didn't have the heart to tell you that.

He knew it would hurt, and he knew it would hurt to see your heartbroken face.

So he just kisses your hand and sighs, looking at you and the scenery behind with a warm smile.

----------

God, he wishes it were just yesterday.

You kissed him right before he left ba song se, you had the impression that you scared him off because he left without even a small note.

You were mad, but through those many years that anger has faded.

Until you saw his face again that is

Yoou were originally planning to practice your combat skills with youe mentor, Toph. But she had other plans and her scheduled turned out to be full.

You run to the training ground, people all around you practicing their bending. Toph had instructed you to check up on everybody and their skills, which you happily agreed to.

Helping out some of the students, fixing their posture, giving them tips, and instructing them on the whole metalbending, made you so happy. You wouldn't have it any other way.

Your life was pretty great at the moment.

Until you heard the voice that sent a shiver up your spine.

Until you caught a glimpse of that oh so familiar mop of black hair and the scar that adorned his face.

The scar that he thought was ugly.

The scar that you showed him to not hate.

You almost teared up right then and there. No, you're too stubborn. You held in your tears and kept on helping the students.

Maybe if you didn't look his way he wouldn't notice it was you.

Yeah, thats a great plan, you know it might not even be him.

But you're sure it was him, how would someone have that identical scar?

"Oh let me show you my favorite student! He's the best of the best" Toph yells out to you and in a window nearby you caught a glimpse of the firelord once again.

No no no, this is not happening.

Shoving a fake smile on your face you turn around and happily greet Toph.

"Hey Toph, i did as you told me to" you say, not even trying to meet Zukos eyes.

"Thank you so much (Y/N) you've helped me a lot" she gives you a smile and a pat on your shoulder

Turning back to Zuko she grabs on to you and hugs you close to her.

Zukos expression is priceless, even after so many years he could never forget you.

He could never forget that smile of yours, or the way you always were there to comfort him.

This can't be happening.

There you were, the cheerfull earth bender boy that kissed him that starry night and he never forgot.

What was he supposed to do now, what was he supposed to SAY.

Toph looks between the two of you, well the best she can atleast.

Zuko just stares at you, mouth agape and eyes wide.

You scoff, "close that mouth of yours or you'll catch flies"

After that you give out a small, "excuse me", to Toph and run off. You didn't want to see him right now, you had to much to think about.

Everything was just too much.

-----------

Its been a few weeks since you last met Zuko.

You actually learnt he was staying for a month or two, off Firlord duties I guess.

Each time you met eyes you felt mad, thank god you weren't a firebender because you'd be spitting fire at him if you could.

You didn't want to see him.

You didn't want to hear from him.

You don't want anything to do with him.

And Zuko knew that, but he couldn't get you off his mind. He knows you have the right to be mad, but he just wishes he could explain everything to you.

To make you understand.

To make you love him again.

When he became Firelord he had many opportunities to find a wife. Even Mai tried to kiss him! But he declined each and every woman that came his way.

You were always on the back of his mind, he loved you. He still loves you.

After the war he wantedto run to ba sing se immediatly, he wanted to check up on you and see if you would tale him back.

But the Firelord duties called and after a few months he just gave up, trying to forget you was difficult. And it never happened, like i said, you were always on his mind.

You didn't forget him either, from the first time you met him you knew exactly who he was. You saw through his lie. He wasn't lee, some guy who lived with uncle and made tea.

No, he was Zuko, the next heir to the Fire Kingdom throne.

He always tried to deny it at first but at some points he accepted it and the laugh that erupted from you when he finally said that you were right was priceless to him.

He missed it so much, sometimes he would hear it when he walked around the training ground.

He just wished he was the one making you laugh.

He was determined to catch you off guard amd be able to talk to you soon.

And his determination never faltered, because when he saw you walking down to the training grounds he knew he had catched you.

It was about time.

When you felt a warm hand get in contact with your shoulder you jumped into action. Almost knocking him over if it weren't for the small glimpse of red clothing you saw.

Flinching back you try to keep distance between the two of you, knowing he isnt going to let you go so easily.

"What do you want Zuko?"

Zuko, his name rolled off your tongue so well.

Its been so long since he's heard you say his name.

"I wanted to talk to you about..about-"

You stop him, dismissing him with your hand.

"I don't want to talk about it, you're leaving in a few months and I don't want anything to do with you. You'll just leave again"

He wont lie, your words hurt. But he knew you were hurt, he had to apologize.

"Please-" he stops for a second and grabs your hands.

Just like he did when you kissed.

"Please hear me out"

His eyes meet yours and the pure sadness in his eyes made you loosen up just a tiny bit.

You sigh, "fine, go on"

"Im sorry, and I dont think my words will be enough but- but I need you to know that I didn't want to leave you. Especially after you kissed me. I loved you so much. Fuck, I still do. Please, please take my apology. I wanted to come back to you but my duties- i thought you hated me"

You're shocked he even apologized, seeing him so up close brought tears to your eyes. You missed him so much.

You punch his chest and he stumbles back a bit before you hug him closely and nudge your head into his neck.

He held you close, and when he felt the cloth on his shoulder start to slowly become wet tears began to spring onto his eyes as well.

In a heartbeat you both were sobbing into eachothers arms, before you could even notice, you're on the floor holding each other as close as you can.

"You idiot. You could have sent a letter or something!" you say grabbing his tear stained face

"I know! But i thought you hated me! I wouldn't be suprised if you did" he grabbed at your collar.

Both of you shared an intense tear blurry gaze and before you thought of anything else you bring him close and kiss him.

Much more different then your first kiss, yours tears mixed together and each time one of you pulled back the other just puled them back in.

At the end you were both out of breath but much nore happy then how you started your argument

"I could never hate you Zuko"

He looks at you, tears still blurring his vision. And as your thumb runs along his cheek, carresing his scar and cleaning off his tears, he smiles at you.

His eyes held nothing but love for you.

After all this time. After all these years.

He got back the earth bender boy that he was so infatuated with.

He's missed this, he's missed this so much.

[1690 words; aug/20/2020]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
73.3K 1.3K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
247K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...