*DISCONTINUED* Y/N and The Un...

By Kaleb1337

Your name is Y/N, you were on your boat, you were getting attacked by two girls with weird tech that you have... More

Bio
New world?
Iron Blood Part 1
Iron Blood Part 2
A night with Prinz Eugen
1k Special!
Interception
Azur lane HQ Part 1
5k Special!
Azur lane HQ Part 2
Sakuras Sword
10K Special
Saving Grace
Saving Grave Pt 2
20k Special!
New friends? Or new foes...
The cold north
Vodka and Snowballs
Convoy 101
Home
30k QnA!
Relaxation, or unexpectations?
A Dragon Part 1
A Dragon Part 2
Update
50K Special!
Empire's plot
Mist afar
New girls
Training
Battle of Rache
All fun and games
100k Special
Holy or a sinful carrier?

The Beginning

14.1K 168 132
By Kaleb1337

AN: Text like this is the person's thoughts.

Y/n POV

Y/n: hmm...This black cube, its aura is strong and heavy, these blueprints... iv never seen anything like it...it looks like a battleship?...interesting, ill study it more at sea so people don't see me with it.

3rd Person POV

Y/n grabs the cube and the blueprints and heads onto his boat, he starts the engine and brings the boat to full speed, his boat is glistening over the waves going so fast it's practically floating above the water, Y/n finds a secluded area of the sea where there are no other boats around him.

Y/n stops his boat and brings out the Black cube, he studies it carefully and examines it detail by detail.

Y/n POV

Y/n: Its surprisingly light, but its aura, its something iv never seen before...huh? where did all this fog come from? weird, probably is just the weather, let's take a look at these blueprints...

Y/n: Wow! iv never heard of this ship before, iv never seen it in any books or anything, its armaments are better than Bismarcks? Inter-

Unknown girl 1: Hey you, dumbass human, give that here, now.

Y/n: Who are you? and why are you calling me a dumbass when we have never met.

Y/n: Woah, the Black cube, it's getting brighter, and the aura is so heavy I feel so weak...does this have anything to do with these flying girls?... WAIT A SECOND THE GIRLS ARE FLYING???!!!  and they have these weird, gear type thing?

Unknown girls POV

Unknown girl 2: Are you just going to sit there or are you going to give us the cube?

Unknown girl 1: He seems to be examining us, maybe this will get him in his right mind.

Oh and we have met before, Y/n L/n.

Y/n: What do you mean? iv never seen you before.

Unknown girl 1: May 6th, 2015, You were in your parents car, Your mom was driving and your dad was in the passenger seat talking with you.

Unknown girl 2: Y'know Y/n, Your parents knew what we were, if only they were still here to tell you, sadly they knew to much about us so we had to kill them, you mother was a good scientist. We had to kill your dad aswell of course since he also knew about us and worked with the scientists in the military.

AN: Your dad worked at the military as a high ranking officer for the national defense system and your mother worked as a scientist, they discovered the Sirens after an anomaly was spotted outside earths orbit.

Unkown girl 1: Do you remember the beam that hit your car? Incinerating your mother and father, luckily it missed you but we didn't think much of it since you were still young.

Y/n POV

Y/n: No, there lying, this cant be true, it...it was just a car accident and I survived, it cant be true can it?

Y/n takes a step back from his boat and accidently puts his onto the black cube which at this point was so bright it was blinding to look at.

Y/n: huh what the?-

Y/n Then feels time stop around him, Memories of the forgotten passed start spring into your head.

Y/n Memories 3rd person POV

Y/n: Thats the car... I remember now...my dad, my mom the two girls, it wasn't an engine failure after all...

you sees two girls, who look exactly like them, the girls in front of Y/n,  then all of a sudden, a purple beam is shot threw the side window, blowing Y/n's mom and fathers head off in an instant, Y/n see's their bodies, slowly melting. The girls are talking to them selves as another Purple beam is shot at the cars engine.

An Explosion from the beam hitting the engine, you get thrown flying out of the car as it explodes.

The Sharpnel from the car exploding hit your left eye peirceing it making your left eye blind.

Y/n falls backwards onto the road, passing out, the two girls leave the scene as sirens are heard in the distance, an ambulance takes Y/n to the hospital and proceeds to give him an mechanical eye. 

The doctor was a close friend of Y/n's dad, Y/n dad and mother knew something like this would happen and let the doctor use mechanical body parts incase Y/n did lose a body part which had perks, The Eye was a high military grade given to the doctor by the military and had a few perks, The eye was called the "All seeing eye", the eye could scan threw objects for heat signatures , it had a high zoom capability, the eye also had a radar installed which notified him of anyone near him that were in his blind spot.

When Y/n woke up after the surgery he was told that it was just an engine failure.

The memories ended and time started up again, Y/n now knows the truth...

Y/n POV

Y/n: This cube, It told me everything that actually happened, and holy shit I never knew my eye could do this?!, this cube must have unlocked it or something, I wonder how I'm supposed to use it...that doesn't matter right now tho, these girls, they killed my parents, I will get revenge.

Unknown girl 1: Well, it seems you've gotten your answer from that cube, looks like we will have to finish off the L/n family for good.

Y/n: Ihr Schlampen, ich werde mich rächen, ihr werdet in Flammen brennen...(Translation: You bitches, I will take revenge, you will burn in flames.)

Unknown girl 2: My my, those are some fiesty words wouldn't you think so?

Y/n: What can I do against these girls, there flying, and have these gear with laser cannons and other things!  this is unfair for sure, wait the compartment behind me has a Luger in it...that's my only hope right now.

3rd Person POV

Y/n slowly backs up more until he feels the handle for the compartment, in almost an instant he pulls out the gun and takes a shot at one of the girls.

The Girl that he shot at takes the bullet to the arm and grunts.

Unkown girl 1: you little shit, your lucky I didn't have my shield up, FIRE!

The alien tech aims at Y/n and fires a big purple beam at him.

Y/n just doges it but the Purple beam penetrates the boat making a big hole in it, water starts flooding threw.

Y/n: damn that was close, don't wanna get hit by that.

The 2nd unknown girl then quickly charges at Y/n throwing him to the ground.

Unknown girl 2: Its over.

Y/n: Not yet.

Y/n Dives in between the Unkown girl's legs and kicks her legs out from under her making her lose her balance and fall to the ground.

Unknown girl 2: *OOF*, I wasn't expecting that.

Unknown girl 1 flys behind Y/n and grabs his neck and starts to choke him.

Unknown girl 1: Any last words before I finish this?

Y/n: Ack- Wha-what are...*Tries to breath* What are your names and what are you?

Unknown girl 1: my name is Tester.

Unknown girl 2: and I'm Observer, and were Sirens from another world. Now hehe, time to die!

Observer aims her purple beam at Y/n.

Y/n struggles to break free of him getting choked but manages to get free after kicking Tester in the neck.

Observer fires her purple beam just barely missing Y/n and Scraping off some of his arm.

Y/n: Ow fuck...that really hurts, well there nothing I can do anymore,

Y/n quickly gets up and grabs the black cube and the blueprints and tucks them underneath his shirt

Tester: you bitch you will pay for kicking me

Tester fires her weapon at Y/n but Y/n jumps making the beam go underneath him, the explosion hits the engine and blows up sending Y/n flying into the Ocean.

Observer: shit he took the Cube with him, now we gotta try and find him in the ocean

Unknown girl 3: No use, he's already in our world, the cube transferred him there and merged the ship blueprints with his soul, Iron blood is going to have a very strong allie if they get him.

Tester: huh?! Arbiter? what are you doing here?

Arbiter: I came to check and see how things went. Anyways, I say we go back to our world now, lets watch how things happen, after all he will be stronger than us, for now.

The 3 Sirens teleport back to there world

Y/n: huh, from an explosion eh? this is some Deja vu Well, it looks like this is my end, I still have the Black Cube and the blueprints, at least they didn't get those, maybe now I can live at piece, not having to worry about the bullies, no more pain, I can now finally live alone like iv always have, it would have been cool to use this eye sooner though, anyways to my few friends I had, I wish you guys the best. Good bye world.

Y/n closes his eyes as everything around him goes black, The Cube starts glowing, so does the blueprints and they merge together. Großer kurfürst is now born into Y/n body and soul.

Y/n POV

Y/n wakes up a short while later to his surroundings being fully white

Unknown voice: Y/n......Y/n....Y/N!!!!!

Y/n: huh? where am I? and who are you? and...where are you?

Unknown voice: *sigh* So many questions...well young one, my name is Großer kurfürst you awoke me by bringing my blueprints and that Black Cube, which merged with my blueprints creating me. I am apart of your soul and body now, You have full control of my ship now...and your in the "white zone" A place in space where there is no time, life, anything, just you.

Y/n: wait so, those blueprints i had merged with the cube, and created you....okay...

Großer kurfürst: Now, your going to fall back asleep again, ill wake you when its time.

Hey guys! Author here, Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my story, Any feedback is great and I will do my best to improve the story! Now to go try and pull Bismarck from the new event, goodbye my precious cubes........;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 11.8K 200
Y/N a normal boy who likes to watch the anime Space Battleship Yamato and always dream of riding on a real spaceship but one day when he was heading...
685 16 2
Miho Lost the 62nd Shenshado Tournament but the situation was more fck*d up than that. As she saved Koume and the rest she lost all her strength and...
874 21 6
In a twisted Azur Lane universe, alliances shatter as anarchy descends. Unthinkable betrayal takes hostages, and lives are claimed mercilessly. Amid...
7.1K 199 53
Ever since that fateful day, when the long bloody war between the Sirens and Azur Lane ended, with Azur Lane being the victor. The Sirens remained qu...