𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 33 ✨

6.1K 445 2.2K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Harsh words

"You should go die like your fucking brother!!"

And plotting schemes

"We have a lot to talk about, But we'll do that tomorrow. After I fuck you tonight...."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Plans are set

"They better be ready for the storm I'm gonna create."

Tough decisions

"You either man up and make the right fucking decision..."

And also

😱😱😱

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 12ᴋ! ɪᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ♡︎✌︎︎

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ..
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴏғ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ 4ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs, sᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴇʟғ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴘʀᴇssᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ғᴀsᴛ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ.
ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ, sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴘᴄᴛғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ɪғ ɪ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅɪsʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

ʜᴇʏ ᴘssᴛ! ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ 💜💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼

After a game of charades, the islanders finally head to bed. Hoseok and Chungha share a bed as do Yoongi and India as he wraps his arm around her waist and the two make out heatedly. Mathew and Saweetie share a bed and cuddle together while Janet decides to share a bed with Jay. The two of them share a kiss as they cuddle together.

In the bed alone, Bella sleeps while Tae sleeps outside alone since Jungkook still has not returned. In Jimin's bed, he smiles as Cindy gets into bed with him. Jimin leans in and pulls her in for a heated kiss. Being a man who doesn't waste time, it doesn't take long for him to pull the covers over him and Cindy, and soon enough soft moans can be heard as Jimin thrusts.

Over in the main mansion, everyone is sound asleep, Lori and Kiari sharing a bed, while cam sleeps comfortably in her own bed. Tinashe and Jackson share a bed but face away from each other, while Kian and Kaia share a passionate kiss. Meanwhile Taesan and Ashlyn share a bed outside.

🌼🌼

It's the next day and sun is shinning down on the islanders as they relax for day. The islanders grab breakfast and split off into their own conversations.

Ashlyn, Taesan and Cam lay on the day beds together as they talk.

Cam:"How you feeling about Jungkook Ash?"

Ashlyn sighs as she fiddles with her water bottle.

Ashlyn:"Obviously like, I'm still really worried. Like he's been spending the past few days with his ex, obviously I'm paranoid about it. But I do really want to trust him and I just hope he doesn't walk back in with her."

Cam:"I don't think you have anything to worry about honestly."

Ashlyn:"I hope so."

Taesan:"I'm sure you'll be fine."

Ashlyn smiles.

Ashlyn:"I just wanna cuddle and kiss him."

The girls chuckles as Ashlyn pouts and lays back.

Cam:"Speaking of kisses, Taesan, I saw Lucas make that kiss linger a little extra longer."

Taesan squeals and hides her face while Ashlyn and Cam laugh.

Taesan:"I didn't expect him to do something like that."

Ashlyn:"Did it make you feel anything?"

Taesan glances at Lucas while he swims around in the pool.

Taesan:"He's a lovely guy, and he's very good looking but, I just don't see myself with anyone else but Tae. I think me and Lucas would make great friends, and say I had never met Tae, then yeah maybe we'd be a good couple but I know my heart lies with Tae. Even if he's been a prick lately. I just hope he doesn't walk back in with another girl."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"As much as I'm pissed off with Tae, I still don't see myself with anyone else. But the question is does he see himself with me."

{ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"I have a gut feeling that he won't. You're too special to him."

Taesan scoffs.

Taesan:"Not special enough for him to not be gawking over another girl and sharing a bed with her."

Cam:"I don't think Tae would leave you. But if he did, then you know he's not worth it, and you can only pick yourself up and move on."

Taesan looks down and nods.

Taesan:"Yeah I guess so."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I'm honestly praying that Tae doesn't bring back another girl. Taesan doesn't deserve that."

{ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"Cam, where's your head at with Yoongi? You and Kiari were getting along:"

Cam shrugs as she stretches.

Cam:"Honestly, I'll let Lori have him."

All three girls glance at Lori and Kiari who flirt and laugh while they sit by the fire pit with Chris and Troy.

Cam:"Like he's attractive and all, he's sweet and does make me laugh, but, if being honest, Yoongi is the only thing on my mind. Ugh I sound like such a twat."

Ashlyn and Taesan giggle as Cam rolls her eyes.

Ashlyn:"You sounds cute babe. I really hope things go well for you and Yoongi. Honestly you deserve it."

Taesan nods in agreement as she smiles.

Cam:"Hopefully he feels the same."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"Ew I hate getting all mushy, but as the days go by I guess I do miss Yoongi more and more. A little haha."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

In the casa amor mansion, the islanders are all up and ready for the day. While exits the bedroom, he smiles when he sees Janet walking down the stares.

Jay:"Morning you."

Janet giggles and swings her ponytail of her shoulder.

Janet:"Morning."

Jay:"Did you enjoy sharing a bed with me."

Janet laughs and pushes her hand against Jay's chest.

Janet:"Yeah I bet you want me to admit that huh?"

Jay:"I mean I ain't complaining, you know you liked me cuddling you. So am I making my way up on your list?"

Jay steps closer to her and looks down at her as they smile.

Janet:"Maybe, maybe not."

Janet smirks and turns around; swaying her hips as she walks outside to the girls. Jay chuckles and shakes his head.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"Jay is real cute. I like to keep him on his toes a little bit."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"I can tell I'll have to graft with Janet, but she's hot so, I think I could have a good thing with her."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

As Jimin heads outside, he notices Cindy in the kitchen.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"Cindy, Cindy, Cindy, mmm that girl is sexy."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

Jimin smirks and places his hands on Cindy's waist which startles her.

Jimin:"Hello sexy."

Cindy giggles.

Cindy:"Hello."

Jimin smirks as he leans over the counter and throws some gum into his mouth.

Jimin:"Did you enjoy last night?"

Cindy giggles and looks down as she nods while Jimin trails his eyes all over her body.

Cindy:"Did you enjoy it?"

Jimin looks up at her and almost bursts out laughing in her face but contains himself with a smile and a nod.

Jimin:"Mmhm, it was the best night of my life."

Cindy giggles and grins while Jimin awkwardly looks away and raises an eyebrow.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"She was good but not that good."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

Cindy:"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

Cindy leans over the counter and perks her boobs up as Jimin smiles. Before he has the chance to answer, he notices Jungkook step back into the mansion after spending the night away. Jimin watches as Jungkook heads over to Tae on the day beds.

Jimin:"I want to talk about you and Jungkook. I have a little idea that I think you'll find quite interesting."

Jimin grins as he chews and pops his gum.

Over by the pool, Janet, Bella and Saweetie talk.

Saweetie:"Oo last night I saw that you were in Jay's bed instead of Jimin's girl."

Janet chuckles as she watches Jay grab food from the kitchen. He glances at her and then winks while she smiles.

Janet:"I do fancy him, he cute. And I could see us vibing more than me and Jimin."

Bella:"What about Jungkook? You did say he was one of your top three."

Janet glances at Jungkook while him and Tae chat on the day beds.

Janet:"Honestly I'm not that type of girl. Like he clearly has a good thing going with Ashlyn and I would never disrespect that. Like he's come in and he ain't looked at no other girl and I respect that. So I wouldn't go insert myself because they got a good thing. And I don't go for people that are clearly taken."

Saweetie:"Oop-"

Bella makes a face at Janet's comment while Saweetie holds back a chuckle.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Saweetie:"Oop Janet said, she can catch all the shade, I know das right."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

Bella:"Was that suppose to mean something?"

Janet smiles as she waves her feet in the pool.

Janet:"It don't mean nothing but what you want it to mean mami."

Bella screws her face while all three girls fall awkwardly silent.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Bella:"I feel like she was trying to take digs at me. But for what? At the end of the day, I am only doing what everyone else is doing, talking to who they fancy. Tae has not said for certain that he wants to stay with Taesan. He has not told me that he's not interested in getting to know me. I've given him the room to think about what he wants. If he decides he wants Taesan, that's fine. If he wants me, then that's perfect. But until his answer, I will keep talking to him, keeping flirting with him and I will keep getting to know him. I am not a home wrecker. So she can shut her mouth. Sale pute."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

Bella:"Anyways."

Bella gets up and grabs her water bottle as she walks away from Janet and Saweetie.

Saweetie:"Chile that was awkward."

Janet chuckles as she shakes her head.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"I wasn't really trying to throw shade at her, but I mean, if the shoe fits that ain't on me."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

By the day beds sat together, Jungkook and Tae have a conversation.

Taehyung:"How you feeling bro?"

Jungkook sighs and lays back while his shades cover his eyes.

Jungkook:"After speaking to my mum I'm much better. But I can't lie, I hate it here. It's not fun for me, I miss Ash, I'm bored as fuck, I'm horny as hell too."

Tae chuckles as he shakes his head.

Taehyung:"How do you feel about Cindy?"

Jungkook kisses his teeth as he rests his arm behind his head and glances at Cindy in the kitchen.

Jungkook:"That's just how me and Cindy are man. This shit isn't new to me. Only she knows how to push my buttons and I know how to push hers. We were together since we were 14 and our relationship was an unhealthy one, really unhealthy. But I kept making excuses for her, so I get why she still thinks I'd make an excuse for her now and easily forgive her."

Tae frowns.

Taehyung:"If that's the kind of stuff she says to you why would you make excuses for her?"

Jungkook falls silent and watches Cindy before letting out a sigh.

Jungkook:"She has intermittent explosive disorder. She can easily fall into an episode of impulsive rage and physical violence because she doesn't have a sense of her own emotions. It could take something as small as stepping on her foot to get her exploding bruv. In her mind she's expressing her anger but she's doing it in the worse way possible and she ends up saying shit like what she said yesterday. On top of that, there's anger issues I'm dealing with. So put the two of us together, just imagine how dangerous we are for each other."

Tae widens his eyes and looks down while Jungkook shakes his head.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I feel so sorry for him. To know that even as a teenager he's been dealing with such a toxic relationship. Honestly I'm glad he's found Ashlyn, she's good for him and he needs someone who really loves him, not tries to hurt him."

{ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ}

Taehyung:"I'm sorry you had to deal with that."

Jungkook:"I'm over it. The sooner we're done with this place, the sooner I can return to the mansion and never have to see her again."

Tae smiles.

Taehyung:"I'm happy for you and Ash man, I know this is a test the two of you will pass."

Jungkook smiles and nods.

Jungkook:"Speaking of tests, where's your head at with Bella and T?"

Tae huffs and runs his hand along his face.

Taehyung:"Honestly, I'm at two different places. It's like one part of me is telling me, I want to be with San, I want to have a future with her, make her my girlfriend one day, but then the other half of me just thinks what if there's something missing and this is all for nothing. What if I could've had something better with Bella? Bella also brought up some points that's I know I was trying to avoid."

Jungkook:"Like what?"

Taehyung:"Like the fact that Taesan is still really young. Like realistically can there be a future between us? I'm a photographer who travels around the world a lot, how selfish would I be to make Taesan sit and wait till I get back every time. And what if a few years down the line, she doesn't want to get married because she's still young and she's not ready, same goes for kids. I can from a traditional family who's gonna be expecting some sort of secure commitment when I'm a certain age."

Jungkook sighs and turns to Tae.

Jungkook:"Have you spoken to T about this?"

Tae shakes his head.

Jungkook:"So how do you know what she's thinking?"

Tae looks down and shrugs.

Taehyung:"I guess I don't."

Jungkook:"Exactly, you don't know what she's thinking bro. Don't create a situation in your head that hasn't happened yet. I don't know Bella like that, but that girl fancies you and she'll do what she can to make you doubt what you have with T. Not saying she's trying to be horrible and break you apart but she's just doing what she's got to do. Now it's up to you to follow how you feel. Bro, it's either you man up and make the right fucking decision, or you just keep doubting everything and ruin things for yourself before even seeing where it goes. Bro you never know, T might love to travel round with you."

Tae softly smiles as he nods.

Taehyung:"Yeah I guess that's true."

Jungkook smiles and throws his arm around Tae's shoulder.

Jungkook:"Come one bro, just follow you're heart. Trust me."

Tae sighs and nods.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Even though i can be quite level headed, I know I have my times of being a self doubting person. I guess that's why I sometimes find myself spending too long trying to make the perfect decision. We all have our flaws I guess."

{ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After a few hours, The main mansion relax. Jackson and Tinashe sit together as they talk. In the midst of their conversation, a text goes off. Tinashe looks down and pulls out her phone.

Tinashe:"Guys I got a text!"

All the islanders stand up and head over to Tinashe. Meanwhile in casa amor the same text is sent.

India:"Guys I got a text!"

Everyone turns their attention to India as she reads aloud.

India:"Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling..."

Tinashe:"In which you will be choosing whether to recouple with one of the casa amor boys or..."

India:"Stay coupled up with your current partner. #bigdecison #casanomore"

The islanders scream in shock as they all look around at each other. Jimin and Yoongi smiles at each other.

Yoongi:"You ready to fuck shit up?"

Jimin smirks and puts on his tinted shades.

Jimin:"They better be ready for the storm I'm gonna to create."

Both boys laugh.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I literally feel sick, what if Jungkook walks back in with another girl."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Tinashe:"It all boils down to tonight. Do I vibe more with Jackson or Hoseok."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I got a big decision to make. Bella or Taesan."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hosoek:"I've had a good few days with Chungha, but a I've also had a great time with Tinashe. We'll see what happens."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I have so much anxiety I can't even breathe. I literally have no idea how tonight will go."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"The world is Jimin's playground and I'll be sure to play some games."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"Tonight could go any how.....I'm praying everything Yoongi said wasn't a lie."

{ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

*ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴs ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ*

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍᴀ'ᴀᴍ! ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴀᴍᴏʀ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴜᴘʟɪɴɢ! ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ғʀᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴛ sᴀᴜᴄᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛᴏɴɢʜᴛs ʀᴇᴄᴏᴜᴘʟɪɴɢ!"

*ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴇs ᴅᴜᴍʙғᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ*

"ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴜʀʀᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʜᴏᴛ sᴀᴜᴄᴇ?! ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴀ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɢᴏᴛ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛs!! ᴛʜᴀᴛs ɪᴛ ɪᴍ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ!!"

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛs!)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌓🌓

As night descends upon the mansion, the islanders head over to the fire pit. The girls are in full glam while they sit with the boys with a nerves brewing amongst them.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Anything could happen tonight. I'm so scared."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"My heart is literally pounding out of my chest."

{ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Strutting through the mansion; her hips swaying side to side as she flips her hair, Laura makes her grand entrance. The islanders all look up once they hear the familiar sound of heels approaching.

Laura:"Hey guys!!"

Everyone smiles and waves as they greet her back.

Laura:"I think you all know why I'm here."

Laura smiles as the islanders nod and nervously chuckle.

Laura:"Alright well girls stay where you are and boys come and stand next to me."

The boys all stand up and head over to stand next to Laura while the girls remain seated.

Laura:"So girls how are you feeling?"

Ashlyn:"Nervous as hell."

The girls chuckles and nod in agreement.

Laura:"Well as you know, tonight there will be a recoupling, and each one of you girls have a big decision to make. I'm gonna ask you one by one wether you want to stick with your current partner, who's been staying in casa amor for the past few days, or if you want to recouple with one of these handsome boys."

The girls nod and take glances at the boys as they stand in a line with their arms behind their backs.

Laura:"The boys in casa amor have also been given the option to stick with you, or recouple with one of the casa amor girls."

From the facial expressions on some of the girls faces, it easy to notice the nerves, anxiety and excitement.

Laura:"Lori I'm gonna start with you."

Lori smiles and takes a stand.

Laura:"For the past few weeks Lori, you've been coupled up with Mathew. Right now you have the choice to stick with Mathew or, recouple with one of these boys. The choice is yours."

Lori exhales and begins her speech.

Lori:"Although I've been coupled up with Mathew, I've realised there wasn't a spark and my interest in him quickly faded. But these past few days one boy has really caught my eyes. He's hot as hell and that ticks all my boxes."

Cam shakes her head and rolls her eyes as some of the other girls chuckle.

Lori:"So I've chosen to recouple."

Laura:"And who would you like to recouple with?"

Lori takes a glance at the boys and smiles.

Lori:"Kiari."

Kiari smiles and makes his way over to Lori while the other clap. He gives her a kiss on the cheek as they both take a seat together.

Laura:"Lori you've chosen to recouple with Kiari. Now it's time to find out if Mathew has decided to couple up with one of the casa amor girls, or if he's decided to stay coupled up with you."

Everyone turns their heads toward the walk way waiting for an entrance. Everyone stares with anticipation before they notice his figure.

Mathew steps through holding hands with Saweetie as they both walk over to the fire pit. Lori smiles while she sits with Kiari's arm around her shoulders. Mathew glances at her then looks at Laura.

Laura:"So Mathew, as you can see, Lori has decided to recouple, but so have you!"

Mathew chuckles as he nods and smiles.

Mathew:"Yeah I'm happy with my choice. We get along well."

Saweetie smiles at him when he winks at her.

Laura:"Well I'm happy for the pair of you. You may take your seats."

Hand in hand, Mathew and Saweetie make their way to the couch and take a seat as the islanders clap for them.

Laura:"Now we had one boy that while in the mansion was coupled up with Camila, but with a turn of events ended up single. So let's find out if he's found a connection with someone new or stayed single to pursue someone here."

Cam looks up and glances toward the entrance as does everyone else. It doesn't take long for Jay to walk through holding hands with Janet.

The pair of them make their way over to the fire pit. Cam glances and looks at Janet from head to toe.

Laura:"So Jay you've decided to couple up with Janet!"

Jay smiles at Janet and nods.

Jay:"I definitely think it was perfect timing meeting her. We vibe and get along well so I'm happy with my choice."

Laura:"And Janet how you feeling?"

Janet:"I'm definitely happy with Jay. I'm a little nervous to be in the main mansion, but all these ladies are beautiful so I hope to get along with everyone and see where things go with Jay."

The girls smile. Janet smiles at Jay while he smiles at her back.

Laura:"Well I'm happy for the both of you and I wish you luck. You may take a seat."

Jay wraps his arm around Janet's waist as they both take a seat along with the other islanders.

Laura:"Tinashe you're up."

Tinashe takes a deep breath and stands up. Jackson watches her as he bites his lip.

Laura:"Tinashe you've been coupled up with Hoseok for the past few weeks, but for the past few days the pair of you have been spending time getting to know other people. So what will your decision be?"

Tinashe:"All the guys that came into the mansion were an absolute pleasure to get to know. I've thought really hard about this and it wasn't an easy decision, but what I've realised is, I've really enjoyed the time I've spent with Hoseok. We vibe really well and I genuinely think we do have a connection. I want to trust me gut and believe that there is a future between us. So I'm choosing to stay coupled up with Hoseok."

Jackson looks down as Laura smiles at Tinashe and nods.

Laura:"Well let's find out if Hoseok has decided to stay coupled to you or, one of the casa amor girls."

Everyone turns their heads once again towards the entrance, awaiting to see if Hoseok walks in alone or not. Tinashe bites her lip and clasps her hands together as she hears footsteps.

She gives a tight smile when she sees Hoseok walking hand in hand with Chungha. The girls widen their eyes as he walks over. Tinashe looks down and smiles bitterly.

Laura:"Welcome back Hoseok. As you can see, Tinashe chose to stay coupled up with you."

Both Hoseok and Chungha look at Tinashe.

Laura:"Tinashe how you feeling?"

Tinashe looks up and sighs. Jackson watches her and looks at her sympathetically.

Tinashe:"It's not really a nice feeling. I guess we didn't vibe as much as I thought, but I wish them the best."

Hoseok awkwardly looks down as he holds onto Chungha's hand.

Laura:"And Hoseok how are you feeling?"

Hoseok:"Obviously, I really enjoyed spending time and getting to know Tinashe, she's a lovely girl. But I just found myself having more of a connection with Chungha."

Tinashe avoids looking at him and sighs.

Laura:"Okay well, I hope you two work out, you can now take your seat. And Tinashe, I'm afraid you will remain single."

Tinashe nods and takes her seat as Hosoek and Chungha take a seat too. Tinashe looks at Jackson who smiles at her sweetly as she smiles back.

Laura:"Okay, Ashlyn."

Ashlyn shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath while Cam rubs her shoulder. She stands up and huffs as she fixes her dress.

Laura:"How are you feeling?"

Ashlyn:"I'm a nervous wreck."

Everyone lightly chuckles.

Laura:"So who do you choose to couple up with? Will you stay loyal to Jungkook or choose to couple up with one of these casa amor boys?"

Ashlyn takes in a deep breath and glances at the remaining boys that stand.

Ashlyn:"From the very beginning, me and Jungkook have had a really strong connection. From the moment he walked into this mansion, I just knew he was going to be the one. I love everything about him, his smile, his laugh, just everything. Although we've had a few ups and downs, we've managed to get through them. So far this is going to be our biggest test and...."

Ashlyn pauses and turns around as tears run down her cheeks.

Taesan:"Aww Ash."

Ashlyn:"Sorry."

Ashlyn lets out a chuckle and turns back around; tears still running down her cheeks as she continues.

Ashlyn:"This will be our biggest test...and I just...really hope we can pass this...because I really love him and I hope he loves me as much as I love him. So I'm choosing to stay loyal to Jungkook."

The islanders smile as Ashlyn tries her best to wipe her tears.

Laura:"Aw, well Ashlyn, it's time to see if Jungkook has decided to stay loyal to you or recouple with someone from casa amor."

The islanders immediately look over at the walk way. Ashlyn holds onto Jungkook's necklace around her neck and shuts her eyes as she whispers to herself.

Ashlyn:"Please."

The islanders suddenly scream and cheer as they clap. Ashlyn slowly opens her eyes and looks up to see a wide smile on Jungkook's face as he walks over alone. Ashlyn covers her face with her hands as she breaks down into tears. She crouches down and cries as the islanders smile.

Laura:"Aw Ashlyn."

Ashlyn:"I was scared he'd pick someone else."

Ashlyn stands back up and sobs as Jungkook shakes his head and smiles.

Laura:"How you feeling Jungkook?"

Jungkook:"I missed her a lot. There weren't a moment where I wasn't thinking about her in there. I'm just happy to be back and finally be able to hold her, cuddle her, kiss her. I'm just happy."

The other islanders start to tear up as they smile.

Laura:"You guys are making me cry. Go to her."

Jungkook grins and jogs towards Ashlyn. She throws her arms around his neck as she buries her face in the crook of his neck and cries while he hugs her tightly.

Jungkook:"I love you baby."

Ashlyn:"I love you too."

Everyone stands up and claps for the two as they kiss. Taesan wipes her tears as she smiles and Cam grins and claps. With his arm around her waist, Jungkook and Ashlyn take their seats and smile.

Laura:"How you feeling Ashlyn?"

Ashlyn:"I'm just so happy."

Jungkook smiles and wipes her tears as she chuckles. Laura smiles and then continues.

Laura:"Okay, Taesan you're next."

Taesan smiles and stands up. She clears her throat and glances at Lucas who smiles.

Laura:"Who would you like to couple up with Taesan?"

Taesan sighs and stares at the ground for a few moments.

Taesan:"Although I've enjoyed getting to know the new boys and have gotten on really well with one person, I'm gonna go with my heart. Being with Tae has just made me incredibly happy. He uplifts me and I can count on him for anything and that's something I appreciate about him so much. From his little gestures like making me a fruit salad to his big gestures like having my back and fighting for me, that's something I'm super grateful for. In my heart I trust that there's a strong connection between us and I couldn't imagine being with someone else. So I just hope he feels the same way. So I'm choosing to stay with Tae."

Laura smiles and nods, while Lucas bites his lip and looks towards the ground.

Laura:"Well Taesan, you're chosen to stay loyal to Tae, but the question is, has he chosen to stay loyal to you?"

Taesan looks down; too anxious to look at the entrance while everyone turns to look.

Everyone is dead silent and the sound of footsteps approach. Taesan's heart leaps out of her chest as she slowly but nervously looks up and tears up.

Tae stands alone with a soft smile on his face as he looks at Taesan. Taesan smiles lightly at him while the islanders clap.

Laura:"Taesan how you feeling that Tae has come back single."

Taesan looks at Tae; her eyes still filled with tears as he smiles.

Taesan:"I'm really happy that he's come back single and wants to pursue what we have. Just wish he remembered that before sharing a bed with another girl."

Everyone's eyes widen awkwardly as they look around. Tae's smile falls as he glances at Jungkook who looks at him before looking back at Taesan.

Laura:"Ooo Tae, what do you have to say about that?"

Tae smiles awkwardly.

Taehyung:"If she wants to talk about it, we can do it later."

Tae glances at Taesan briefly before looking down.

Laura:"Okay well, Tae and Taesan you may take your seats."

Both Tae and Taesan make their way to take a seat; neither one of them looking at each other nor making any contact.

Laura:"Cam, you're up."

Cam bites her lip and takes a stand.

Laura:"You and Yoongi haven't been coupled up for very long, but seemed to develop quite a connection. Do you think that connection is strong enough for the two of you stay coupled up, or will you choose to recouple?"

Cam straightens her shoulders and takes a deep breath before she begins.

Cam:"This is kind of awkward. But...I'm not usually someone who likes to open up. Actually I hate it. But anyways. I didn't actually see myself...really...falling for this person. But it just happened. I like that he didn't try too hard to make me open up. He was just chill. That's something I really like. Spending a night with him and sharing a special moment really made me realise that...I do see a future with him. I guess...this is me wearing my heart on my sleeve...but I really like Yoongi so...I'm choosing to stay with him."

Cam smiles awkwardly while islanders smile at her speech.

Laura:"Aw well Cam, you've decided to stay loyal to Yoongi, let's see if he's chosen the same."

Everyone turns their heads and looks towards the entrance, waiting for Yoongi to walk through. Cam nervously takes a deep breath and fiddles with her hands as she watches.

Ashlyn glances at Cam before looking back towards the entrance. At the sound of footsteps; Ashlyn gasps along with other islanders as Yoongi steps through with his arm around India.

Cam bites her lip and forces a smile while her eyes tear up as she watches them. Yoongi and India stand together next to Laura.

Laura:"Welcome back Yoongi. As you can see, Cam choose to stay coupled up with you."

Yoongi glances at Cam while he puts his arm around India's shoulder.

Yoongi:"Oh, shame."

Ashlyn shakes her head while she glares at Yoongi.

Laura:"Cam, do you have anything to say?"

Cam sighs shortly and as her lip trembles, she turns herself around; looking away from Yoongi and India as her tears threaten to fall.

Ashlyn:"Cam."

Cam looks up at the night sky while desperately holding in her tears while the islanders watch her; feeling incredibly bad for her. Jay watches her with the urge to get up and hug her.

Cam takes a deep breath and puts on a brave face as she turns herself back around and stares at both Yoongi and India.

Cam:"Good luck to them and I hope they both choke."

Yoongi smiles and chuckles while India frowns.

Laura:"How are you feeling Cam?"

Cam:"I'm perfectly fine."

Laura nods as she turns back to Yoongi and India.

Laura:"Yoongi what made you pick India?"

Yoongi stares Cam in the eye as he smiles.

Yoongi:"She's hot. And me and Cam weren't married so."

Ashlyn:"Dickhead."

Ashlyn mumbles as she shakes her head.

Laura:"Well, India welcome to the mansion, you and Yoongi make take your seats."

Yoongi turns to India and pulls her in for a kiss which shocks the islanders before they take their seats.

Laura:"Cam, I'm afraid you will remain single."

Cam smiles and nods as she takes a seat next to Jungkook. Jungkook glances at her and wraps his arm around her shoulder to comfort her while her tears come rushing back to her eyes.

Laura:"Okay we're gonna move on. Lastly, Kaia."

Kaia smiles and stands up.

Laura:"Kaia you've been coupled up with Jimin for a few weeks but the two of you never necessarily sparked a romance, so what will your decision be tonight?"

Kaia smiles as she looks at Kian.

Kaia:"Since this boy has come in, he's been really sweet and ah really like his personality and he's very attractive. Ah know that me and him would make the perfect couple and ah know we'll be stronger than others."

Taesan rolls her eyes while Kaia continues.

Kaia:"So ah'm choosing to recouple."

Laura:"And who would you like to recouple with?"

Kaia:"Kian."

Kian smiles and heads over to her. He wraps his arms around her waist and gives her a quick peck on the lips before then both take their seats.

Laura:"Kaia you've chosen to recouple. Now let's see if Jimin has chosen the same or chosen to stay with you."

Everyone's head turns and waits for Jimin to come through. There's a silence that fills the place as footsteps approach.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he stares frozen in shock while Jimin and Cindy walk over hand in hand. As they both stand next to Laura, Cindy looks at Jungkook and smiles. Ashlyn looks back and fourth between the two and notices Jungkook's expression turn angry.

Jungkook:"Fuck sake."

Jimin grins as he chuckles.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Heated Words are exchanged

"What did I ever do to you!"

Arguments arise

"You can fake being fucking mature you prick."

And a feisty competition

"I don't share and I'm usually nice until you push my fucking buttons."

sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʟᴏᴘᴘʏ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛ_ᴛ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ!

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 122 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...
101K 4.1K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
831K 36.2K 90
First book of idol love series... Jungkook- "you are shameless miss manager. You know that??" Annie- "You are talking about shame. I became senseless...
55.6K 1.3K 11
You and Bangtan had a polygamous relationship, all dating each other. One day when you decided to use their shared computer to buy some dumb shit, yo...