The Northerner's Call

By EvaHarper

From the author of The Boundaries Series comes a new tale about love, forgiveness, bloodshed, and choice. Jo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note

Author's Note

942 22 0
By EvaHarper

Thank you so much for choosing to read The Northerner's Call. Your support means the world to me. As many of you know, I have moved my books to Amazon and Amazon Kindle which means I am not able to pot my stories here once they have been uploaded to Amazon. 

I still want to give my readers the opportunity to read my stories here for the time being, so make sure to follow me and add my stories to your library to stay up to date on all my new books. 

This book will not remain on Wattpad for long. 

The sequel to this book, The Southerner's curse, will be coming to Wattpad soon. Follow me for all the latest info and updates. 

Thank you again, 

Eva Harper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 28.7K 33
Beth Stevens had visited River Moss Plantation when she was nineteen on a fact-finding mission. There she met Wyatt Ramsey of the River Moss Plantati...
1.5M 91K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.6K 400 28
Psyche Jones just wants to be normal, but between her mom walking out, her own suddenly too-good-to-be-true appearance, and the way everyone at schoo...
3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...