๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•• ๐•‹๐•  ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๏ฟฝ...

By KDissadamnsmol

[๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’–๐’” ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’† - ๐‘น๐’‚๐’—๐’] ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ฐ๐’…๐’๐’ What happens when Park Y/n got h... More

ยซ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13:๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ญ.1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14: ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ญ.2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 ๐๐ญ.1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 ๐๐ญ.2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 ๐๐ญ.1ยป
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 ๐๐ญ.2

ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2ยป

1.4K 71 59
By KDissadamnsmol

< The next day >

{Y/n POV}

Ray's of sunlight rayed through the curtains; the morning sky shining oh so brightly and the alarm waking me up from my slumber. I rub my eyes while putting on my fluffy slippers. I took a bath before putting on a sweater and shorts since it's not time for work yet. I head downstairs to the smell of breakfast. I sat behind the island counter and admire Jennie's freshly made pancakes.

Rose:Finally u woke up sleepy head.

Y/n:I thought I told u guys that I can't sleep when I watch something without a blue light filter. It'll break my-

Lisa:No more science talk...*motions me to stop* Please ✋🏻😐

Y/n:Well don't shush me when it's facts.

Jennie:Pancakes are done so stuff ur mouth. I'm not hearing any arguments throughout the morning.

She pointed the spatula towards all four of us.

Jisoo:Hope ur ready to be an assistant director today.

Y/n: May the lord shower me with confidence to face him everyday.

Jennie: Mm! Amen!

Rose: Amen HALLELUJAH!!

< Time skip >

The girls are currently waiting for me at the living room so that we can go to work together. They stop me at my tracks before approaching me.

Rose: Hold on sissy. What are u wearing? 🤨

She pointed at my clothes. I look down.

Y/n: What's wrong with what I'm wearing?

Jennie:An assistant CEO never wears something like that. *crosses arms*

She said and I agreed. What I wear to work all the time is sort of nerdy. (And what makes it worse is I'm wearing nerd shaped glasses)

Lisa:Not gonna lie it's true.

Y/n: Yah, that's offensive u know that.

Jisoo:Let's glam u up 😊

Y/n:Will there be enough time?

I look down on my watch.

Lisa:It's still 7 am though.

The girls drag me to a bedroom where Rose and I shared.

Rose:We gon glam u up so don't worry and sit still.

Y/n:Okay.

< Time skip >

I ended up wearing contact lenses with a hazel brown colour (or any other contact colours u like) and wore formal looking clothes to work.

Y/n:Isn't this too formal?

Jennie:Nope. I like it and I wore that too.

Rose:Let's go before we are actually late.

< Time skip >

As the girls and I got out of the car I saw the CEO stood outside with both hands in his pocket. He was looking at the view of the busy road.

CEO: Ah Y/n, ur here.

Y/n:Am I late sir?

I motion the girls to get inside and they bowed to the CEO as they are on their way.

CEO:*waves at the girls* No no, I just got here 15 minutes ago.

Y/n:Ohh...

CEO: How's ur sleep last night? Good?

Y/n: Not really. I was too nervous to sleep, knowing that I'll be your son's assistant today.

CEO: That's alright. As long ur energized as a battery, there won't be a problem.

CEO Kim and I were having a casual talk until him and I spotted Youngjo with a girl?

Y/n:Pardon me sir, may I ask who is that girl with ur son?

I ask politely and he gave them an eye roll from a distance.

CEO: That girl is my son's girlfriend.

Y/n:Oh~ girlfriend. *nods* She does...look pretty.

I said looking at her perfections and what she was wearing.

CEO:Pretty but she must have dated my son for money and sex.

Y/n:Oh- *covers mouth*

CEO:How can I not say that when it's true....even the way she dresses is just too revealing. She even talks rudely to the house maids like Youngjo does. She's not fit to be my daughter in law.

Y/n:Really? Wait, ur son talks rudely to the maids?

CEO: Yes he did. His mom or siblings never acted like him. We just don't know how did he got that rude attitude from. We taught him how to be kind and polite but he never listened.

Y/n:*nods* I see.

CEO:He gives of a cold shoulder all the time so forgive my son for talking rudely yesterday.

Y/n:It's alright sir. I'll get used to it.

Him and I kept staring at Youngjo and his girlfriend playing around outside of the car. Youngjo backhugging her and showering her neck and shoulder with kisses just got me feeling sad about myself for not having a boyfriend.

CEO:It's fine for me to see Youngjo doing that with his girlfriend but the fact that she seems slutty to me, I can't bear to see this scene. Yah, Kim Youngjo!

The couple looked at him. The CEO motioned Youngjo to come here. On his way here, he had his girlfriend linking her arms around his. I look at a different direction, not giving any attention to them. Honestly, I am disgusted.

The couple had a talk with the CEO and I found his girlfriend looking at me.

Youngjo's gf:Baby, who's this girl?

Youngjo:She's just my assistant.

Youngjo's gf:Oh *looks at me up and down*

Y/n:You must be Mr Kim Youngjo's gf. Nice to meet u, I'm Park Y/n, Youngjo's new assistant.

I said as I let out a hand ready to shake hers.

Youngjo's gf:Yeah...let's not shake. Nice to meet u *gives an obvious fake smile*

I place my hand down and faked smile her back.

Y/n: Sure.

CEO:We better go in.

<Time skip>

CEO:My son, this is ur office.

He said once he opens the door for us before coming in.

I mouthed a quiet "wow" and looked around the place.

CEO:From now on this will be ur office.

Youngjo:What are u gonna do?

CEO:Like what retired folks do. Relax and stay at home.

Youngjo:Sweet.

Youngjo's gf:Baby, it's so pretty, I like it.

She said still clinging on his arms ever since we all got in. My back was facing them since I was looking at the big window, looking down at the view of the city. I eye rolled when she used her baby talk to Youngjo.

This is grossing me out, no wonder his dad doesn't like her. She even wore a hella short tight dress as if she's going clubbing or something.

I stood beside the CEO and saw Youngjo sitting on the office chair with his girlfriend sitting on his lap. His hands were on her waist and the other on her inner thigh.

Youngjo's gf: Stop it *giggles* ur dad is here.

She said quietly in his ears yet loud enough for Youngjo's dad and I to hear.

Y/n: *scoffs*

Youngjo:No *pulls her to his chest*

CEO:I better stop this before things get worse.

He said whispering in my ear as he glared at them both. I nodded and mouthed a small "sure".

CEO:Nancy, shouldn't u be going by now?

So the girl's name is Nancy.

Nancy:May I stay with Youngjo for the day?

CEO:Are u telling that ur not working today?

She stood up from Youngjo's lap and Youngjo crosses his legs as his smile was gone.

Nancy:I- Today is a day off for me dad.

CEO:U should go now since ur gonna bother Youngjo while he's working.

Nancy:Yes dad.

She said as Youngjo lead her to the door. She was about to go out of the room until...

CEO:And please...

Both of them look back at him.

CEO:Do NOT call me "dad" or "father". U are not my daughter in law.

Youngjo:Yet.

CEO:Shut up.

Youngjo eye rolls and motions Nancy to go out before giving her a kiss

He then closes the door.

Youngjo:Dad, ur no fun.

He said with a serious expression.

Dad: I know. SO GO BACK TO WORK.

I faced the other way to avoid the awkward situation.

CEO:Ah yes, Miss Park. I'll lead u to ur work space.

Y/n:Amazing~

CEO:*chuckles* I'm glad that u like it. We had this space's interior changed so that it suits u.

Y/n:Tq sir.

CEO:Now, what u gotta do for today is...

< Time skip >

Throughout the whole time, nobody asks me to do their things anymore and I'm quite satisfied. Most of the time I have to serve him either coffee and tea, and there he goes complaining and ranting about it saying that it tastes disgusting when the drink is made by the coffee maker. I didn't like the way he talk to me yet I took the chance to admire his face when I came to his office. Yah, Y/n pabo-ya?

Youngjo:Miss Park!!!

There he goes again.

Y/n:Yes sir.

Youngjo:Don't call me sir. It sounds less formal. Mr Kim.

Same thing idiot.

Y/n:Mr Kim...what do u need.

Youngjo:I need you to send this letter to the Lee company.

Y/n:Will be done quickly.

I said and almost went out the room.

Youngjo:Also...

I look back at him.

Youngjo:Nancy will be coming for lunch break so DO NOT enter the office until lunch break is done.

Y/n:Ahh, yes Mr Kim.

I step out of the room and closed the door. I feel like kicking the door so bad but I can't.

|Time skip to lunch break|

Rose:He brought his girlfriend to the company?!

The others and I shush her and covered her mouth.

Jennie:Ew, she looks uglier than me.

Y/n:Can't believe that I have to face the same shit EVERYDAY.

I lean on the chair with my arms propped behind my head.

Lisa:The fact that he's handsome himself like why would he NOT have one.

Y/n: You're still going with that Lisa?

Lisa: Sorry.

Jisoo:So, what are u gonna do?

Y/n: Maybe ignore the 2 doing whatever the heck they're doing. I wonder what they're doing in the office....

Jennie:They'd probably make out.

All of us: UGHH *laughs together*

[A month after]

I was so damn tired cuz ever since the first day, he gave his work to me and told me to do it. "What in the actual fuck?!" Such a lazy ass CEO I've ever seen. He's definitely unlike his dad. In fact, he's the total opposite. There are times where he would do his job, but when Nancy comes by, his focus on work is now focus on her. Furthermore, she even tells me to do this and that as if I'm her maid or something.

It was 11 PM and it was time for me to go to the bar. Handling all of his work is just giving me a headache. It feels like I'M the CEO. If this continues on, I'd rather have his dad give me the position instead of his own son. I didn't get enough rest and I sometimes have to stay at the company till past midnight.

Knowing that I got my paycheck today, I wanted to treat myself with alcohol. As much as I don't always drink, I feel like letting the alcohol take control of my mind for tonight. Once I've entered the bar, the smell of alcohol flooded my nose.

{Author's pov}

As u found a seat infront of the counter, u rang the bell on the table and ordered ur drink.

Bartender: May I take your order?

Y/n: Can I have a glass of red wine? Oo! And chocolate coated strawberries too.

Bartender: Anything else?

Y/n: Nothing more.

Bartender: I'll be right back.

While waiting patiently for ur drink to come, u enjoy the calm jazzy music playing in the background. U saw a man sitting across from u who was looking at the menu on the wall.

???: Apple martini please.

Y/n:That voice...

U said quietly but loud enough for the stranger to hear u.

???: Sorry?

Y/n: Oh, it's just that u sound like someone I know.

The stranger looked at me, gasped and covered his mouth.

???:Oh shit! Park Y/n?!

Y/n:Hold up. Do I know you?

The man then sat closer to u and held up both ur hands in his.

???:Of course u do ding dong! I'm Seoho. Lee Seoho! Ur bestie. Hello!~

Y/n:Oh fuck! Seoho?!

We both hugged and I immediately slap his shoulder after.

Seoho:The heck! What's that for?

Y/n:What do u mean what was that for, u neither text, call, nor dm me. I almost thought u forgot about ur childhood best friend 🥺😔

Seoho: What?! No no.

He reach out to both ur hands and hold them in his.

Seoho: My phone was broken and outdated, so I changed into a new one. Sadly, I lost all my contacts in there. And totally forgot what ur number was.

Y/n:Why didn't u asked for it?

Seoho:U were studying overseas, how am I suppose to do?

Y/n: U could've asked it from my mom.

Seoho:...Right.

Bartender:Here's ur drink miss, sir.

U both thanked the bartender before taking a sip of ur drink with Seoho following.

Seoho:By the way, how are u? U look...*looks at me up and down* different.

Y/n:Mostly cosmetics and a glow up.

Seoho: I wonder where did pigtails piggy go...

He look away while drinking his martini.

Y/n: Hey! Stop calling me that! *smacks*

Seoho: *chuckles* Geez...can't even take a little joke.

Y/n:What about u? U still look like a squirrel though.

Seoho: A sexy one.

Y/n: Oh gods.

Seoho: By the way, what's ur job?

Y/n:I used to be an intern to an auto designer. But yesterday I was given an offer to be an assistant director by the previous CEO from the company in.

Seoho: Did u accept it?

Y/n: Of course I did.

Seoho:Nice.

He gave me a thumbs after.

Y/n:Thanks. How about u?

Seoho:Me? I'm a full time model. I traveled here and there for the sake of modelling.

Y/n: Is working in the modelling industry hard?

Seoho: U could say it that way. Being a model isn't easy. I gotta deal with fame and fans when going out. It's a struggle but I liked the attention.

Y/n: That's so you. I always knew that back when u joined prom. Remember the time where a lot of girls would ask u to be their prom date?

Seoho: Yeah~ I remember that.

He said before pointing to me.

Seoho: *sighs feeling satisfied* I miss those days. U should be lucky that I choose u over those girls.

Y/n: Why me though?

Seoho: You're always lonely when prom season comes. I thought maybe I could have u as my prom date--

Y/n: Out of pity...*looks down* I know. *looks away*

Seoho: But hey, u don't gotta worry about it now cuz gurl, look at u!

U laughed along with him with the habit of u covering ur mouth while laughing.

Y/n: Honestly, I feel like u need a girlfriend back then just so that you'd stop being around me...do you? Have one now?

Seoho: No, never thought of it eventually. With my busy life and fame, I don't think I can add cuddle time with a girl in schedule. You?

Y/n: *shooks* Neither. I promise myself to wait for the right time.

Seoho: Welp, cheers to that.

He raised his glass. I did the same and both our glasses clinged. I stuff chocolate coated strawberries right after. Suddenly I reflected on how my day has been going out of the blue. I frowned.

Seoho: *gasps in a funny way* I saw that face. I know that face.

Y/n: I'm not doing a face. See?

I faked a smile. He sighed and grasped my cheeks in his warm hands.

Seoho: Gurl be honest. What's going on?

Y/n: It's just...ever since becoming an assistant director, my days have gotten less busier...which I miss.

Seoho: Don't think I'd miss that.

Y/n: The point is, ever since the previous CEO gave his son his position he wasn't really doing his job.

Seoho: Justify ur reason.

Y/n: He would pass his job to me and he would just sit and play his phone. And at the time where he actually did do his job, his bxtch comes to the company like she owns the building or something and barges in the office. My gods it's so frustrating. I was treated like a maid instead of a damn assistant. I assist and organise his schedule, not do his job and serve tea to a royal fxcking majesty tea when he's NOT!

I bursted. The others in the bar heard me. Seoho noticed and shushed me by rubbing my shoulders.

Seoho: Shhh calm down. Whoever the CEO's son is, fxck him and his girlfriend.

Y/n: *sighs* I-- I don't know if I can handle this for my entire life.

Seoho: I know you can. Ur always patient and hardworking. U never burst nor gave up when it comes to these situations.

He noticed me pouting like a child.

Seoho: Hey, always believe in urself bcuz I always believe in u. I'm here for u. Right?

Y/n: Thanks... I appreciate that.

We continued our conversation till late midnight and enjoyed the rest of the night with each other's company.

To be continued...
____________________________________________

Author:Don't be a shy reader, comment down below and share ur thoughts 😊🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 11K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
3.4K 269 22
[ Completed โœ”๏ธŽ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
800K 36K 35
Seokjin came home from a hectic day just to realized that his parents were marrying him off without any conditions to an heir of a company, kim Namjo...