Love Language **Sequel to Atl...

By montanastories

Read Atlanta Love first to understand this story More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
....
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Twenty-Nine

1.7K 105 11
By montanastories

Hazel
I walked into the house I closed and locked the door I walked into the kitchen seeing Dave cooking. I walked further into the kitchen I sat my purse on the counter then I wrapped my arms around Dave's torso.

"You got it smelling good in here."

"That I do how was work," Dave spoke as he looked back and kissed me.

"Good I went with Ari to lunch."

"She told you about Des and Dj?"

"She did."

"I'm surprised they're still breathing."

"Right."

"Where the kids?"

"In their rooms."

"Okay I'm about to go change."

"Alright hold up I gotta ask you something."

"What is it baby?"

"You know about this homecoming dance that's happening in August?"

"Yeah I do."

"When was you going to tell me?"

"I wasn't going to because Kairi said she was telling you and from the way you're acting she told you already."

"Yeah she did I'm not ready for her to get asked out but I know it's coming my babygirl is growing up."

"That she is."

I kissed Dave once more then I made my way upstairs I walked into our room I took my heels off and placed them on the rack then I placed my purse on my purse rack. I changed into some lounge clothes then I walked out of the closet just as Kairi was walking in.

"Now that daddy knows about the homecoming dance I'm ready to go dress shopping."

"We can go tomorrow I won't go to the salon."

"Okay."

"Have you been asked yet?"

"No not yet but if I don't me and Dani already decided to go together."

"How was your daddy reaction when you told him?"

"He didn't talk the entire ride home from the school."

I shook my head.

"Kairi somebody is at the door for you," Dave said as he walked in.

Before she could respond Dave walked out we both walked out behind him and went downstairs. We walked through the foyer and over to the front door.

"Hey Ahmir."

"Hey Kairi."

"What are you doing here?"

Ahmir pulled some roses and sunflowers from behind his back.

"These are for you."

"Thank you," Kairi took the bouquet of flowers and smelled them.

"You're welcome I got one more thing for you."

Ahmir went in his pocket and pulled out a box he handed Kairi the box she opened it and looked at Ahmir.

"This is beautiful Ahmir."

"I knew you would like it."

"I love it."

"Kairi will you go to the homecoming dance with me?"

"I would love to."

Ahmir smiled I glanced back seeing Dave standing at the door with a mug on his face.

"What color is your dress going to be?"

"Lavender."

"Okay bye Kairi bye Mrs. Brewster."

"Bye Ahmir," we both spoke.

We walked back into the house Dave closed the door and looked at Kairi.

"What's wrong daddy?"

"Nothing babygirl you're just growing up on me that's all."

"I'll forever be your babygirl."

Kairi walked over to Dave and kissed his cheek then made her way upstairs I walked over to Dave and wrapped my arms around him he picked me up and buried his head in the crook of my neck and walked towards the kitchen.

Ariel
I walked over to Destinee door I knocked on her door and she yelled for me to come in. I walked into her room and closed the door I walked over to her bed and sat down Destinee sat up and looked at me.

"What's going on with you what you did isn't you," I asked.

"Do you hate me mama?"

"What no why would you say that?"

"Because you spend a lot of time with Dani than you do with me."

"I've been helping Dani prepare for cheer camp that's something the both of you was supposed to do together with Kai."

"I don't want to do cheerleading."

"What do you want to do?"

"Drill team I have the paper in my bookbag."

"Why you didn't say anything Des?"

Destinee shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever you want to do tomorrow we can do but if I catch you smoking you're not going to be alive anymore."

"Yes ma'am."

Destinee stood up and walked over to her bookbag she pulled out a piece of paper and pen she walked back over to me. I read over the paper then I signed my name. Once I got home from work Desmond told me that he went ahead and whooped Destinee and Dj and he made them both right an essay.

"You got that 500 word page essay on why you're not going to smoke anymore?"

"Yes ma'am."

Destinee grabbed the papers off of her desk and handed it to me.

"Alright dinner will be ready soon."

"Yes ma'am."

I walked out of her room closing the door behind me Dj peeked out of his room and looked at me.

"You got that essay?"

"Yes ma'am."

I walked over to Dj door and he handed me the papers.

"I'm sorry mama."

"Mhmm."

"It won't ever happen again."

"It better not or you're going to find yourself up there with your grandpa."

"Yes ma'am."

I walked away going into me and Desmond room I sat the papers on my bed and walked back downstairs. I walked into the kitchen seeing Danielle and Desmond talking.

"What you two talking about?"

"The homecoming dance."

"Oh okay."

"That's all you gotta say Ari?"

"Yeah we already talked about if she don't get asked out she's going with Kairi."

"I already got asked out."

"By who?"

"Messiah."

"Are you on the homecoming court?"

"Yes ma'am I just checked my student email Kairi gotta check hers."

"You told her?"

"I'm about to."

Danielle text Kairi letting her know to check her student email. I saw that Desmond was done cooking so I grabbed the plates and cups down out of the cabinet.

"My babygirl is growing up."

"Yeah she is."

"I'll be graduating in two years."

"Me too," Destine spoke as she walked in.

Dj and Xavier came in the kitchen I was about to start fixing their plates but Dj stopped me and got his own plate. Xavier, Danielle and Destinee got their plates as well. Guess I'll fix my plate along with Desmond plate that's if he don't stop me.

Please go check out iamkassh story show her some love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1K 20
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€...๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ... ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜†...
2.4K 121 21
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
388 3 12
An in-depth dive into a businessman's backstory. _ An AU where Luxy is Bryce and Bobby's son.
627K 24K 73
๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "5 สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ สŸแด€แด›แด‡ส€"... สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แดแด„แด‡แด€ษดแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด‹สœแด€สŸษชสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส...