Sanjie, Aniah & Sander

By zoooShaashaa

Sanjie, Aniah, and Sander share a history that began in childhood summers spent at their grandparents' homes... More

Sanjie, Aniah & Sander
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Sanjie, Aniah & Sander

10 1 0
By zoooShaashaa

It's GWrites or zoooShaashaa everyone!!

I just finished another story again. This was just a quick story—has ten chapters. I was bored, so I decided to write a story and ta-da! I made it through the end!

Quarantine made me do this! I started writing this story in August. It was the first day of August. I'm so proud of myself because I finished writing another story. Well, the real reason why I write this story because I was still thinking of my scenes to my ongoing story Called Together.

So now, that I'm done writing this story. I decided to continue my another story and I'm thought of how my other story would go.

But my apologies if I wrote this story using the English language. Mostly, it was in the English language but there were a few usages of the Filipino language. And I also wanted to challenge myself of writing a story using the English language.

So I hope you support this story. Thank you!! Happy reading everyone!

Love, GWrites

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
309K 30.6K 184
it's pure imagination story, to know more, start to read, hopefully with the smile..
41.8K 2.7K 30
Divided by distance united by hearts.Peep in to know more.
73.2K 6.7K 20
The story of an independent girl Annika who had broke up her love with Shivaay 5 years back ,takes up the responsibility of her little 2year old step...