Old Wounds [Toko Fukawa x F R...

By CovetPippa

A toko fukawa x reader, set during the killing games in DR1 Cover is made by me, however the sprites are from... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 5

7.1K 243 319
By CovetPippa

"I'm still here, So stop cryin!" Toko demands. What's gotten into her? I get up, and nod my head to her, wiping away the rest of my tears.
"Cmon Toko. Something isn't right, let's get you home." I smirk, dragging her back to her dorm.
"Watch out master! I'm armed!" She says, showing a glint of- a pair of scissors? I probably imagined it. Toko- She called me master? I think as my face flushes. I stop for a second, and Toko pulls me along.
We get to her dorm, and head inside. I better see if Toko is ok.

"Toko, are you ok?" I ask hesitantly.
"Toko's a losers name!" She shouts, holding a pair of scissors to my face. I squeal, it was real?
"T-Then what do I c-call you?" I flinch, she wouldn't hurt me- right?
"Genocide Jack!" She yells, revealing a long, reddish tongue, her eyes turning red. But thats the name of the- no. Toko couldn't be?
"P-Please don't h-hurt me." I wince, as she pulls the scissors away from my face.
"I would never hurt master!" A smile stretches across her face, and her face turns pink, like blood.
"Isn't Byakuya m-master?" I say, equally confused and dejected. She raises an eyebrow.
"Why would anyone like that jerk? Ugh, you are the only master there is!" She responds, smiling sweetly.
But- Toko likes Byakuya..

"THUD" To- Genocide jack falls to the floor, and then stands back up. Her eyes have returned to normal, and her tongue has been hidden.
"Y/N! W-What h-happened?" She stutters, snapping her head around the room, eyes wide.
"Jack came out..." I whisper to her. Toko starts to cry, nestling her head on my shoulder. I hug her, and she cries louder.
"Was that.. the real Genocide Jack?" I question. She nods, as her tears wet my shoulder.
"Only I know." I reassure her. "I'll keep your secret, don't worry."
"T-Thankyou for e-everything." Toko says, muffled by my shirt. Was what Jack said true? D-Did Toko not care about Byakuya? Maybe Jack felt differently than Toko?

"By the way, show me your tongue Toko?" I ask.
Confusion plastered on her face, she opens her mouth, revealing...
A perfectly normal tongue.
"What? Where the heck does it come from?" I gasp. Toko giggles, shrugging.
"Y/N? What's your type of person?" She inquires.
"I- I don't really have one. Does serial killer count?" I joke. She blushes, and looks down. Crap. Too soon.
"Sorry, i didn't mean to offend you" I apologise profusely. Toko just laughs.
"Don't worry. I-I understand it's a j-joke." She half-smiles at me. I'll ask her more questions later, but for now we have an... investigation. And a deadly trial. We can't lose this trial however, our lives depend on it.

Hope you liked this chapter! Are these chapters good so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 0 42
currently going through revision. 2 - 3 NSFW chapters. will be marked NSFW. books I and II 4.19.22//Revisions complete 4.21.22//Fully complete
980 47 9
Junko died from her execution But as she died, the amount of despair she had caused her soul to become something more powerful than any ultimate She...
4.4K 57 7
X Reader Oneshots For Danganronpa! Requests are open! I own no images except for the edit of the cover! Hope you enjoy! ;3
84.3K 2.4K 10
Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Toxicologist. Trapped with her fellow students.. in a killing game. People out to target her all the time. One person she finds...