"That All You Got?" Male Read...

By YourFriendToru

"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let... More

Bio
Life Is So Unpredictable (Prologue)
Am I Actually Free? (Eps 1)
Angels And Stuff (Eps 2)
So It Is True (Eps 3)
The Truth Comes Out (Eps 4)
The Angel And The Lord (Eps 5)
To be Free (Eps 6)
The Heavens Have Called (Eps 7)
The Seven Ascendants [Bio Chapter]
Operation S.A (Eps 8)
Harem
You can't even remember me... (Eps 9)
A Very odd day... (Eps 10)
A Talk With Ophis (Eps 12)
Meeting With A Friend (Eps 13)
I Got Some Bad News Y'all
Koka Who? (Eps 15)
Mistaken Ideals (Eps 16)
The Dreams Of Pain And Giving Erone The "Talk" (Eps 17)
Teacher Stuff (Eps 18)
The Devils And The Demigod (Eps 19)
Disappointing fight (Eps 20)
Just a heads up
Heavenly Rage Talks From The Darkness (Eps 21)
Author Note
The Meeting And A Unfortunate Reunion (Eps 22)
An Odd Encounter With The Siblings And....Lulu? (Eps 23)
Meetings And Unknown Problem Emerging (Eps 24)
The Devil Beatdown (Eps 25) (Part 1 - 2)
The Devil Beatdown (Eps 25) (Part 2 - 2)
The End Of An Era (Season Finale)

Problems Arise (Eps 11)

7.3K 124 101
By YourFriendToru

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

I just wanted to say that I have a New Book out. It's one on RWBY and I'm definitely going to fuck it up somehow, but check it out if you want.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

Oh yeah. This is a slightly different writing style. So expect a little more Japanese Wording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hang....out?" I said confused as she smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

Lilith:"Yeah! I've wanted to ask you for so long, but I've always been tired. That's why I slept so much recently. So I could hang out with you longer!"

This is odd...this is very odd.

She's never acted like this before. And she's never been this active before. It's like she's a completely different person.

I put my hand on her forehead.

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked with concern as she looked at me confused.

Lilith:"Yeah! Why do you ask?" She said with a small tilt of the head.

"I've never seen this side of you. I'm not bothered by it, but I'm a little concerned.

Lilith:"You've never seen me like this because I've never really been awake this long."

"But it's only been 5 minutes..."

Lilith:"....That's the point!"

I just looked at her puzzled and just ignored it.

"Anyways. I guess we could spend the Afternoon together. For I'll be very busy for the next couple of weeks." I said as her Smile Widened.

Lilith:"Perfect! This is all I need!" She said while looking at the ground excitedly.

"So what would you like to do first?" I asked as she looked up in thought.

Lilith:"Could we get something to eat...im kinda hungry" She Asked rubbing her stomach With a nervous Laugh.

I just stared at her for a moment before sighing and nodding as she hastily grabbed by ard and took off down the street.

Lilith:"There's a Restaurant A couple of blocks away from here!" She said While running with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [Aka Sudden Flashback lines]

??? :"Come on Onii Sama! It's down here!" A Small girl said Pulling you down the street.

"Where are we going? You know your parents won't be happy if I take you too far" I said with a smile as she just looked at me.

???:"Oh come on! It's a Resturaunt. There are American. BURGERS! They're sooooo good!" She Said With a Slight Squeal as I just chuckled and rubbed her hair.

"Okay, Okay. I'll take you there, but no more fast food today okay?"

???:"Hai!" She Yelled in happiness as I picked her up and let her point to where it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up in confusion as I wondered why that came into mind.

Those were the days when life was easy though when I was 10....but she looked familiar....

I ignored my thoughts as I realized we were there.

It was an odd looking restaurant. Though I didn't look into it all like that.

As we entered the restaurant I was a Little impressed.

It was a very clean restaurant the chairs were wooden, but they had no scratches on them. There tables were round with a Checkered covering over them along with what I could say was two menus on each table. The place overall had a Modern Americanized look....That must be why so many people are in here.

Lilith:"Jesus-Senpai. I know it looks great and all...but im hungry!" She said as she dragged me to a Vacant Table.

"So Violent..." I Muttered as she stuck her tongue out at me as a Waiter approached us with a smile.

Waiter Man Person:"Good evening You two. Have you found out what you would like to order."

Lilith:"Oh no Sir! We just got here." She said with a smile as he nodded.

Waiter:"I will Await your order." He patiently said as Lilith grabbed her menu and looked at her options.

I grabbed mine with no particular interest due to....ya know. Me not getting hungry or anything like that.

Lilith:"Can I Have the Savoránt Special." She asked as the man nodded and looked at me in expectation.

"I'll have the...Uhh... Ill just take the Chicken Pasta" I Said to him as he wrote them down.

Waiter:"We'll have your food ready as soon as we can" He said as he bowed and walked to the counter to place the order.

"I couldn't even thank him..." I Muttered Sadly as I looked up to see Lilith.....Sleeping.

"Jesus Christ, I look away for one minute!" I said to myself as she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

[Pun fully intended]

Lilith:"Sorry Senpai~ It's Bahamut~ He doesn't like me up this long unless we're fighting~" She said with a yawn as I just pinched my nose in annoyance.

"That darn lizard never gives up" I Muttered with a sigh.

Lilith:"Well...Dont worry Senpai~ I just....Need....Sleep.." She murmured as she laid her head down.

I just sighed and patiently waited for the Food to come.

As I waited I thought about that thought I had earlier....who was that girl...and why did she look so familiar.

As I was lost in my own thoughts I was broken out of it by the sound of a plate calmly connecting with the table.

I looked in front of myself to see a plate of Pasta with Chicken inside. It looked Decent in my opinion, though with the variety of foods They have im not surprised.

[Y'all better use y'alls imagination. I'm not looking for no damn food pictures 😂]

...

[I'm sorry y'all. I still love y'all]

They put Lilith plate down but looked at her oddly.

Waiter:"Is...Does she still"

"Yeah...Just put the Plate near her head for a moment." As I said this he looked at me a bit unsure, but complied putting the plate slightly near her Head.

As if it was perfectly timed. As soon as the smell hit her nose she immediately woke up sniffing the plate as he placed it i front of her.

Lilith:"Food...." She slightly Muttered as she opened her eyes again.

Her food premised of Cooked Lobster along with an omelette that was surrounded in Cheese caterings.

Lilith:"Delicious..." She Said looking at the food while drooling.

The waiter just slightly cringed before walking to another table.

"You're More interested in the food than you are in talking..." I Monotonously said as she began eating her food in euphoria.

I just decided to let her eat and stared at the window behind me...I've always wondered what would've happened if dad had never died. So many things had occurred and I was In the middle of it all. And though I have all of this power. Though I am the strongest Supernatural being since my father...I always question myself.

Was it worth it?

Going through all of the pain. They broke me the second year of imprisonment. All the physical and mental abuse they put me through was something a young child shouldn't have endured. 8 years of torture. Many days of loneliness. I felt like I was beneath the world in every way. As if...I was a peasant...I only aim to Please everyone I meet, but why? Why do I still try to make people happy? Even though I still think of the cuts. I still think of the ways I was torn and beaten. The things they did in front of me. The things they put in my younger mind that never left. I don't go insane for what?

I closed my eyes in frustration. The stress I already have is overwhelming. And for these memories to come now is just even worse.

I debt something touch my nose and I opened my eyes to Lilith right in front of me.

Lilith:"Are you okay?" She asked with an unreadable expression.

"Y-Yeah...Im fine"

She looked at me unamused as I looked down and shook my head.

"No...No I am not." I say as I Look at the table.

She put her finger on my chin and made me look at her.

Lilith:"What's going on with you...Though I do sleep most of the time. Me and the others have noticed that you've been working harder and Distancing yourself. I'll listen." She said as I could see worry in her eyes.

I just sighed and looked away from her.

"Things in Heaven are getting tough...And I've had to do so much that sometimes it makes me...go away from you guys. I've mainly talked to Isabelle for the last few weeks. I'm sorry if I worried you."

Lilith:"It's okay Sensei. We all just care for you. You helped us all with our problems." She Gently put both of her hands over mine and looked at me with a soft smile.

Now it's our turn to help you." She said with a smile as we stared at each other for a moment.

I felt my Heart Beat a little faster as she looked to be in a transe.

We suddenly started closing in on the space. I felt like I couldn't control myself as our lips suddenly connected.

I didn't realize what was happening at first, but once I did my eyes widened as well as hers as we separated from each other.

Lilith:"U-Uh...S-Sorry about th-That I-I uh....I Couldn't C-Control myself" She said With a blush as she looked away from me.

I was just silent for a moment, but i think she thought otherwise.

Lilith:"I think I'm just gonna Leave Senpai...I'll see you tommorow"She suddenly began to get up, but in retaliation I grabbed her arm.

"It's okay. You did nothing wrong Lilith."

Lilith:"But I...I just suddenly kissed yo-" She was silenced by my lips.

I don't know why I did it, but it...It Felt....right.

But I was only thinking about one thing.

How's isabelle is going to react to this.

It was a Small kiss, but it was a very passionate one as well.

She looked at me with a very Embarrassed expression.

Lilith:"Wh....why did you just suddenly...kiss me like that.."

"I just...felt that it was right if I did...I know that you thought I wasn't happy that we kissed the first time, but It...It just felt right"

[I'm not sure why I'm still writing this. I'm in the mood for Romance and Drama, but I still have a bit of anesthesia in me from my Wisdom teeth removal 7 hours ago so I'm kinda...high right now, but I'll keep going lol]

Lilith looked at me in shock at first, but then she smiled and sat back down.

Lilith:"To be honest....I kinda liked it." As she said that I gave her a small smile.

"As much as I would like to appreciate your reply. We have a problem."

Lilith looked at me in confusion.

Lilith:"What is the problem"

You looked at her for a moment before folding your arms across your chest.

"Isabelle"

There was Silence for a moment as Lilith looked like a deer in headlights fully knowing that Isabelle watched the whole encounter.

Lilith:"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!" She said in a Panic as I sweat dropped at the scene.

"Why are you talking so fast-" She suddenly grabbed my shirt.

Lilith:"Senpai! ImsodeadthemomentyoureleaseherOhgod! Whatarewegonnado? Whereamigonnahide? Whatifshefindsme!?"

"I can't even understand what you're saying..." I nonchalantly said as she just slumped back into her chair.

Lilith:"I totally forgot you had a girlfriend! I'm so stupid! Why did I have to be so-" You suddenly Put your hand over her moth as she stopped talking.

"Don't worry...Ill talk to her about it. She's likely not happy right now though." As if on cue my head suddenly started to hurt as I grabbed my head.

Lilith:"Senpai!? Are you okay!?" She asked in concern as I nodded.

"Yeah...Shes definitely not happy" I Muttered as I could feel the distress in my head.

"I think it's time to go Lilith. Here's the money for the bill. I...need to leave a little early." You handed her 10,000 dollars USD as Lilith looked at it in shock.

Lilith "You know how much that's worth here!?" She asked in shock as I nodded.

"Just tell them it's a Small tip from me" I said with a smile as I walked out of the door.

As I left the door I quickly walked across the road to the forest on the other side.

I could sense someone who was following me, so I needed to get away from Lilith to keep her safe.

She's strong...but this feels different.

As I found an open space in the forest I stood in the middle of it with my eyes closed.

They got closer, but the power felt different. It was like it was rising, but falling at the same timd.

"Come out...I know you're there." I said as I opened my Eyes.

I felt a thump behind me as my eyes narrowed at who it was.

???:"Your no fun..." An Emotionless voice said as I looked at them.

"What do you want Ophis...Im not here for your Petty games" I Muttered as I looked at the Girl who looked at me with no emotion whatsoever.

Ophis:"I Have a Proposal for you" She Said as I looked at her in silence as I ushered her to go on.

Ophis:"I want...."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

"An Alliance"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.5K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
192 42 9
"will you be there, even if the world was falling apart.....will you be there?" i asked. All i wanted was to feel okay, to finally be able to be free...
5.5K 639 63
Ranked 25 in fantasy (09/05/18) ******************************** "I want you to negotiate with me..",he said in his commanding voice. So it's again m...