It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

Several Knots

964 82 76
By LoveAffitnity

"Where is my son?" The police station echoed with Harshwardhan's growl.

For a minute, the police station froze on the spot. Nobody dared to move. Until Harshwardhan saw a familiar face before him. That's when the inspector stood from the chair and confidently tapped his fingers on the table.

"Aila! Saheb has come. Mandali Why have you all gathered here? Has anyone spread the red carpet with respect for him or not?"

Harshwardhan's caught the glimpse of the smirk looped on the end of the policeman's lips. He raised his bitter voice once again. "I demand to see my son now."

"And I demand to become prime minister in the next second!" Lots of suppressed laughter echoed through the walls.

Harshwardhan slapped his hand sharply on the table. Making everybody in the room flinch with the effect.

"Do you think I am cracking some kind of joke here? Do you have any idea who are you talking to? I can eat up your job within a snap of my fingers." Harshwardhan paused, " Get my son out now! Where is he?"

Inspector frowned hesitantly before he reached to his chair and sat down like a boss. His face remained deadly calm as he let Harshwardhan's bark.

"Who are you staring at? Get my son here now!"

"Or?" The inspector asked calmly.

"Are you challenging us?" Arjun stepped in. Inspector shifted his glance from Harshwardhan to Arjun for a brief second before they were back on Harshwardhan again.

"No!" the Inspector raised his hands in the air. " My so much zeal to challenge 'The Hooda family?' " he patted both cheeks one after the other, " Tauba, Tauba!"

The Inspector looked at one of his fellow policemen and blinked his eyes. The fellow policeman gave a nod and went to the bar to get Aditya Hooda out.

Soon within a few minutes Harshwardhan turned his head and flinched at the sight. Aditya stood badly bruised and beaten before him. Aditya could not walk on his feet properly without constables' help. The dripping blood of Aditya boiled Harshwardhan's blood. He with a killer instinct snapped at the inspector.

"How dare you touch my son!" The lion roared, making other people whimpered in fear.

Arjun growled and turned his head to Aditya. He quickly sprinted to support his elder brother. But As Arjun tried to hold Aditya, the constable moved Aditya away from his reach.

"Sir You did a Mahabharata to bring your son out. So he is out! " He clapped.

"But to take him from this police station you need to complete police formalities. It's sad that I have to teach basics to a decade's best lawyer, Harshwardhan." The policeman added

"What do you mean?" Harshwardhan breathed heavily and looked narrowly at the Inspector.

"Where are his bail documents?" The Inspector shoved a finger in his ear and gave a rub to it. Harshwardhan kept staring at him, dumbfounded.

"Are Bhai! your son has not come for a picnic here. He is arrested in 'half murder charges'."

"Whose murder has he attempted?"

The Inspector laughed and looked around. Everyone started laughing along with him, except the Hooda's.

"Shawn Braganza, nephew of police commissioner, Arhant Braganza,"

The inspector took the register from under the drawer and scrolled a few pages before throwing it on the table for Harshwardhan to check.

Harshwardhan peered at the papers before his eyes switched with a snarl.

"Ok. You want papers, I will get the papers and throw them on your face." Then Harshwardhan looked at his son. " Just wait for a few hours, I will come back."

Stating these, Harshwardhan turned around to leave but stopped when he saw rajveer stepping in with a young woman and bail papers.

"Inspector, here! These are Aditya's bail order. Can we take him now?" 

The Inspector took those papers and read them thoroughly. His smile faded and got replaced with a newly formed smirk. He glanced at his constable and they surrendered Aditya to Arjun and Rajveer.

Aditya instantly wrapped his both arms on their shoulder for support. Harshwardhan motionlessly took a note of every injury of Aditya and snapped.

"You did not do right! Rascal, I will make you pay for it," Harshwardhan's alcohol spoke for him this time.

"This Kameenapanti is your gift only Mr Harshwardhan. It's your time to pay now." His eyes turned a darker shade as he paused, " I mean, I am sure you are fully aware of the consequences to threaten an on job policeman." He chuckled tauntingly " But I will let go this time. I understand it's not 'The invincible Harshwardhan Hooda' threatening me, but a father of a criminal." Saying this, the inspector ignored Hooda's presence in the room and began speaking to his other companion.

"You-"

" Razi Iman Baig. Tomorrow when your hangover fades away and you feel like seeing me. Anytime, please come here and give me a chance for your service." The policeman replied without turning his head.

 Harshwardhan kept rooted for a while, spilling fire from his gaze before Arjun insisted him to walk out with them. 

****

"So fucking tight."  He repeated himself. The low growl considerably more breathy.

Zoya tried to move away from the monster, just an inch, and the low growl turned into a roar.

"Don't fucking move!"

He pulled her back towards him and held her in position while deeply pounding himself in her. He was overusing her and despite two hours, he refused to let her go.  Zoya flinched each time he hit her deep in, the soreness in that region was back, she wanted to pause and take a breath but he had her in a vice grip.

"Don't fucking move again," he warned her.

The monster's other hand moved from Zoya's waist to her moulds, while he abused till his heart content. After several minutes, she felt him picking up the speed and then; he fell flat on her back. Zoya too couldn't hold herself and fell down on the bed on her face.

"Now I know why Madhu kept hiding you from me!" He said between heavy breath and rolled off her. Zoya too turned around and laid on her back next to him, catching a breath.

"You're like an addiction. Perfectly crafted!". Perfectly crafted!" he complimented Zoya, which didn't make any difference to her.

"No Doubt! Those rich bastards are mad for you." Zoya flinched but kept her mouth shut. It was too risky to speak anything. She was glad it was done! 

His eyes flickered darkly, " Even that Harshwardhan's son seems to be found on you." he stared Zoya in her eyes. She looked away and nodded in no. Her body language gave him the answer.

Razi chuckled and got off the bed. He picked up his clothes and wore them. Zoya too quietly slipped into her clothes and stood awkwardly, waiting for him to leave first.

"Take the money." He took a few 100 notes and tucked it at the edge of Zoya's bed. 

"You give it to M... Madhu Aunty." 

He looked at Zoya in surprise. And then laughed loudly, making Zoya squeeze her brow in confusion. "It is for you. I have taken your service and not your Aunty's" he sniggered.

There was no point in arguing, so she took it without lifting her head. She would give it to Madhu Later.

"Don't even think to give you 'Aunty'! It's for you, keep it." he threatened her. Zoya nodded in yes.

He took his time to read her perfect features, she was like an angel in the hell. He admired her innocent and purity quietly. With that body, she was an easy victim. The curiosity to know her kicked in and he could not stop himself to find out more about her.

"You are so beautiful, you don't look from here. Where have you come from? Have you sold yourself or someone has sold you here?"  

"It doesn't matter." She replied to him quietly.

His brow shot to the hairline with her reply and he chuckled humorlessly again. "Show your attitude in bed and not to your client. Especially not to me!" He checked his pocket and pulled a cigarette out. He used a lighter to lit it before placing it between his lips. His action made Zoya see Aditya's face in him. She squeezed her eyes and looked away.

Being a policeman, Razi caught her and laughed while coughing in between. 

"Prostitute relationship is with bed and money. Nothing more than it, nothing less than that! Chant this mantra in your head. It will save you from future pain." 

He glanced at Zoya for the final time and left the room.

***

Harshwardhan slammed his fist into the wooden counter out of frustration and angst. The banging echoed throughout the empty house.

"How dare he insulted me? How dare he!" He took another sip of his drink and continued the chant again.

"Baby please, you will hurt yourself." A young woman stepped near him and refilled the glass.

"Bella, I want to ruin that man." Harshwardhan glared at Bella and gulped down the wine in one sip.

"Yes Baby. We will."  Bella moved closure to him and snaked his arms around her back.

"Don't lose control." Bella cooed in his ears and softly leaned Harshwardhan's face between her breast. She took a sharp breath when Harshwardhan snuggled more into her.

"I missed you Bella." he hugged her.

"I missed you too, baby." She patted his head and dropped a kiss on top of his hair. From the time they had returned from the trip, she is not in touch with Harshwardhan. He was in stress and struggling with too much in the plate.

He leaned back and stared in her eyes, " Thank you for coming on time today. My Aditya, how dare anyone lay a finger at my son?" The anger swept in and Harshwardhan unstably stood up, pushing his one foot ahead of others.

Bella watched him amused and pour herself a glass of drink.  

"Hey, why are you here? Where is Aditya? Where is Arjun?" 

Bella rolled her eyes and walked up to him. She slipped the thin fabric she was wearing and became topless before him. All the time she noticed Harshwardhan couldn't keep his eyes off her breast. She smirked.

"Everyone has gone to the hospital. You can now relax a bit. No one is returning before morning" She purred while touching his groin seductively.

Bella took his hand and moved it on her breast. " I was worried about you. I knew my baby would need me to relax." 

Harshwardhan groaned in pleasure and gently squeezed her breast.

"Feeling good, baby?" she asked and kissed on his cheeks.

Harshwardhan under alcohol and lust nodded in yes. His feet moved on its own and he pulled her to their room. In the absence of Anjana, he always felt sad and lonely.  Bella was perfect to fill the void internally, externally and physically.

The soft mattress hit her back, and she giggled at the feeling. Harshwardhan hovered over her, totally dependent on her to take the lead. She worked on her buttons while she crazily breathed. "You are such a baby!" she looked down at her chest, in his eyes while he sucked her.

****

Thank you so much

 please vote, comment and share!

Your writer

Milli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 85.2K 108
I am Nandini Malhotra. For me loving someone was impossible. Loving someone means giving yourself completely to the person whom you love. Love means...
670K 35.6K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
478K 24K 86
He loves her and could set the entire world on fire for her She loves him and she could cross any line for him Everyone knows that including them but...
94.7K 6.9K 38
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...