Demon and Human(slow update)

By EM1LYN_WRITES

Iruma and Ryuka were both sold to the demon Sullivan by their parents. And thus, was taken into the nether... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Side Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side chapter
Chapter 10
✨!THANK YOU!✨
Side chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.1
Chapter 12.2
Side Chapter
R.E.A.D
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Uhm...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please Read... hahaha
Chapter 18
Mastema
Chapter 19
.give me ideas.
Side Chapter(P1)
✨20k✨
20K p2
20k p3
✨A very special chapter✨
A day out

chapter 4

2.3K 71 17
By EM1LYN_WRITES

(EDITED)

Ryuka's pov

"MOOOOOORNING!!! IIIIIRUMA-CHIII!!!!" A girl with green hair said waving and smiling at Iruma.

"I apologize for the trouble, Valac kept on insisting on coming."

Azz-kun said and bowed.

"So that's the girl you told me about...How cute and energetic" I said and waved at the girl, I then received a wave back from her.

"Good for you Iruma-kun! You made two friends"

"Yeah, Ojii-chan's right!" I said and smiled at him.

"Eh??..... WHAT?! THEY'RE NOT MY FRIENDS! THEY'RE JUST... PEOPLE I TALK AND PLAY WITH" Iruma said while waving his hands in protest.

"That's rude Iruma, that's what friends do right??"

"Talking, playing, walking with each other together and stuff" Ojii-chan and I said and looked at Iruma.

"But...still, I don't know what they think of it...."

Iruma said while thinking, I then approach the green-haired girl and Introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Ryuka... Iruma's elder twin sister, nice to meet you Clara-chan" I said and smiled.

"Wow!! You're so pretty!! I'll call you Ryu-chi!'

"Call me however you like," I said and bowed at her.

"We'll be going then Ojii-chan!!" Iruma said waving goodbye to Ojii-chan.

*mini skip*

(Mini note: Since this story will be flowing some of the panels in the manga, there will be a lot of time skips, mini skips, I'm already warning you)

"Since we still have time till afternoon classes, let's all grab a bite first," I said and lead them to the dining hall.

"For now, new students may only access the dining hall and schoolyard, but we'll explore more places in classes," Azz-kun said and we both noticed Iruma fidget.

"What's wrong with Iruma-sama? You're his older sister right, Ryuka-sama? Maybe you know??" Azz-kun said to me and I only shook my head. "Let's give him some time, he must be thinking something he can't say, that's how Iruma is," I said and took a seat next to Clara.

"I'll eat the biggest lunch!" Clara said while singing. "Make sure you finish the food okay?" I said and Clara nodded.

"The menu's huge!!!" Iruma said while gazing at the menu, I then hold mine and noticed a drawing.

"Azz-kun, what is this??" I said to Azz-kun and showed it to him.

"That's a ranking crest... As I've said before, here in bablys, the achievement is equal to ranks. The food you may order is dependent on your rank" Azz-kun said.

"So, since we haven't got our ranks yet, the things we can order are down here," I said.

"The school food is free, but the good stuff in the shop is priced." Azz-kun once again explained.

"Then what shall I ord-" I said when a ton of food got piled up on our table.

"Hey! what are these?!" Azz-kun said to the one who delivered this bunch of food.

I looked in front of me and saw Iruma already ate all of it.

"Your quite the eater there Iruma" I said and laughed.

"Huh?! Should I not have eaten it??" Iruma said panicking.

"You have a big appetite Iruma-sama"

"Yeah Iruma-chi!! Your gonna get fat!!!"

I only laughed and looked at the person beside Azz-kun.

"Umm, excuse me? can we have more??" I said and they served us the same thing, Iruma and i started to eat while sharing some of our food with Azz-kun.

"More please!!" Iruma said and we then started to eat again.

"Take her away" We heard behind Iruma, we then turned to the owner of the voice and saw that it was the owner of the small shop, he was carrying a bamboo with Clara on top of it.

"Clara!!" I said and helped her get down

"When I visit the shop! He always plays with me!" Clara said making the shopkeeper snort.

"Not playing, threatening... You are banned from the shop" The owner, CamuCamu-san said.

"Uhm, can I ask as to why Clara-chan is banned??" I said and looked over at Clara making sure she doesn't have any bruises,

He then took out a small black book and showed me a picture of Clara, "This one's power can shoplift just by looking"

I then looked around and saw that everyone in the cafeteria is now looking at us and started whispering.

"Silence!! What's all this when I just came back??" I heard from the crowd and turned to who said the words.

"Which idiot is causing all this ruckus..."

"Ah!"

Both Kallego-sensei and Iruma said at the same time.

"Kallego-sensei! Are you feeling any better now?" I asked and Kallego-sensei looked at me and nodded, I then smiled and over to Azz-kun and Clara-chan to get mine and Iruma's bag.

"Listen here Iruma, I will never become your familiar. If you even think you can chain me up, I'll slit your throat" Kallego-sensei said to Iruma and he nodded.

"Anyways, what are you lots.." Kallego-sensei said and looked over at the rest of us.

"Over there... who's that??" Kallego-sensei said and pointed at Clara-chan.

"Ah, this is-" I said when Clara took off and lunched herself to Kallego-sensei introducing herself.

"C-clara-chan!!" I said and tried to get her off of Kallego-sensei.

"Eggy-sensei are you for reals Iruma-chi's familiar??" Clara said and Kallego-sensei's faced darken.

"Clara-chan! Let go!! Remember! He's still..a...teacher!!!" I said still trying to pull her from Kallego-sensei but was then tripped and fell.

"Ryuka-sama!" Azz-kun called out and helped me up to my feet.

"Are you alright Ryuka-sama???" Azz-kun said, I nodded and thanked him.

"Iruma-chi! Take that seal, stick it on your hands and then say hurrah!" Clara said to Iruma, Iruma then did what she said.

*BAM*

I turned around and saw Kallego-sensei turned into the fluffy flying chick.

"I told you to STOOOOOP!!!" Kallego-sensei said while Clara was spinning her.

"I-i'm sorry!!!"

"I'm done! Oi!! Clap your hands!" Kallego-sensei said too Iruma.

"D-do you need a rhythm??" Iruma asked and I laughed a bit.

"TO UNDO THE SUMMONING!!!"

Before Iruma could clap his hands, CamuCamu-san swings his bamboo stick, and luckily Iruma dodges it.

"DON'T SHOPLIFT!!"

"Shop...lift??" Azz-kun said.

"Right this seal is from the shop," Iruma said while looking at CamuCamu-san.

I emptied my bag and looked for the wallet Ojii-chan puts inside. I saw the three ran living Kallego-sensei in his familiar form. I saw CamuCamu-san took out a net, and before he can reach Kallego-sensei I put him inside my bag and whispered.

"Please bear with this for a sec," I said and was then inside the net.

"Pay up..." CamuCamu-san said, I then paid and all the students started to whisper.

"Hey, where did familiar-sensei go??"

"He was kinda cute!!"

Some students said still not living and looking around for Kallego-sensei.

I then turned around and looked at all of them with a menacing look.

"SCRAM," I said in a loud dark voice and all of the students in the cafeteria ran.

'Thank the part-time jobs I took that needs acting'

I then ran outside and into the schoolyard.

I then opened my bag and Kallego-sensei flew out.

"I'm so sorry Kallego-sensei!!!! I'm sorry for what they did!!!" I said and bowed at him.

"It's not your fault, it's your stupid brother's fault!!" Kallego-sensei said.

"Now, that brat is nowhere, how can I even transformed back??!"

"Uhmm, I can summon Opera-san so he can find Iruma for us, I mean for you"

"No!! whatever you do, do not summon him near me! I don't wanna see him, We can find Iruma on our own...I'm his....fa...fa..."

"There they are!!!" I said and Kallego-sensei then looked at where I was pointing and saw them arguing.

"I'll go talk to Iruma, in the meantime.....you can hide behind the bush...so no one can....see you," I said and Kallego-sensei nodded and started to hide in the bush.

I then run towards Iruma and smacked their heads.

"You guys are in so much trouble," I said in a low voice and they started to sweat.

"Kallego-sensei is hiding behind a bush right now, waiting for you to undo the summoning...Undo it now, Iruma" I said and he clapped his hands, I then ran towards the bush where Kallego-sensei was and saw him in his normal form.

"I'm really sorry again Kallego-sensei!! I'll teach them some manners next time, especially Iruma" I said and bowed.

"I'll let you all off the hook this time, but next time I will punish you, idiots, make sure that brother of yours stays out of trouble...." Kallego-sensei said walking away.

I then walked over to the three and looked at them menacingly.

"So???" I said while tapping my foot on the ground.

"Are you guys sorry??"

"Yes~~," They both said at the same time.

"Remember, we're still students, not adults... We... You three should show some respect as well... also, don't just run from your own troubles or mistakes, you should face them... I was embarrassed and scared because I have to put Kallego-sensei inside my bag and pay the seal you took without even paying..." I said and sat down.

"You paid?? How??" Iruma said, I showed him the wallet inside his bag and opened it.

"Ojii-chan gave us this wallet with money in it, it's inside our bag.." I said and took my bag, I then reached inside my bag to get the "Demon History" when I just remembered.

'I left all of it in the cafeteria!!!!!!!!!"

I mentally screamed inside my head, I then lay down in the grass dramatically.

"Onee-chan??"

"Ryuka-sama??"

"Ryu-chi??"

"My stuff....I lost them" I said.

"Hey! Look it's a three-headed dog!!!!!" Clara said making us look at where she was looking, we then did saw a three-headed dog making its way towards....me?

The dog then stopped and placed down something in the grass near me.

"MY STUFFS!!!" I said and hugged them. I then hugged the three-headed dog, and pat its, heads...

"Thank you so much!!!" I said and smiled. It then wags its tail and started running to who knows where.

"Let's get moving everybody," I said and stood up and make my way to the gates to go home.

Unknown persons pov. (you all know who this person is)

I saw Cerberus run towards me and wag its tail.

(A/N: I don't know what Kallego's familiar is so, I'll just put the three-headed dog Cerberus as his familiar, and, that is also his magic...)

"Good job Cerberus," I said and snapped my finger making him disappear. I then started to make my way to the chair-demon's office. I opened the door and made my way to the table to where the other teachers were sitting.

"Now that Kallego is here, let's start the meeting shall we??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 374 17
"Welcome to demon school! Mara chan and Iruma kun!" Yes, Suzuki Iruma, 14, a normal human boy and Mara Valentine, 15, a celestial exorcist who can se...
137K 3K 31
Suzuki Iruma and Ryūko, human (though Ryūko maybe half-demon), 14, one day found themselves taken against their will into the world of demons. To add...
5.7K 269 12
Erica Cassiel had been a Guardian Angel for quite some time now and although her vassal lead a life that was nothing short of perilous, she would bar...
21.7K 786 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...