Dark Nights

By Phantomheart8

(Yandere male x female reader) Y/N is convicted of a terrible crime, one she never could have done. All evide... More

A/n
The beginning of chaos
Guarded or Hunted?
Guilty but Innocent
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
Newest group member
The Wolves
The courtyard
Elliots Garden
A/N: Elliot
Family
Not so bad anymore?
Twin Wolves Riddles
Not the baby anymore
Here and Already Causing Trouble
Punished for sticking together
The Patient Profile
What Do You Want?
Olivia, Henry, AND Joshua?... but no Elliot
Baby Steps with Big Feet
Christmas Eve Christmas Tree making
The voice of an Angel
Not Safe Anywhere
To Mess with the Lamb
Together, Always
Suprise
Home at Last
Breaking News
Long Talks on the grass
The Man that was Hiding His Face
Taken Away
A Total Stanger
A Starving Animal
Starting Conflict
Forging bonds
Willy's story Part 1
Elliot's story Part 1
Elliot's story Part 2
Elliot's story part 3
Joshua's Memories Part 1
Joshua's memories Part 2
Getting out of There
Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
We Go Together
Nighttime Reassurances
Clothes " Shopping"
Sparkling Eyes
End of the Road
Run Little Lamb, Run
One by One
Desperate Times, Desperate Deeds
Something's not right here
The Labyrinth of Torture
Faces Revealed
The Lion, The Wolf, and The Lamb
The Moons Bright Light
Epilogue: Finding Home
A/N

Willy's story Part 2

2.5K 186 101
By Phantomheart8

Willy was not able to eat, sleep, or do anything else but worry until Rosie was found. After she was found, everything just shut down. He became distant and withered.

Amelia left a long while ago. After Rosie had been found dead. She had screamed at him for a little bit before her lover came and took her away. He did not care though. She had played him and he had been nothing but good to her.

The only thing that had truly mattered in this world was his little girl, and she was dead now. Emily had tried to check up on him a couple of times, but he never answered the door or the phone.

A week after Rosie's death they found evidence of the murderer. A man by the name of Sylvester Cameron. Apparently, he had been charged with a couple of cases of murder.

However, he was never convicted for one reason and one reason only. His family had lots of money. A quick wad of cash this way and that and the law looked the other way as if it never happened.

When the judge's mallet struck the dial and Sylvester was proclaimed innocent. Willy lept from his seat right then and there. He had tried to strangle the man and he did not care that it was in the courthouse.

The police dragged him away and he spent the night in a cell before they took him home the next day. He walked in through the door, and could not do it.

Every single square inch of the house reminded him and brought up memories of his daughter. A precious three-year-old girl who was murdered in cold blood and the killer was still out free.

He waited until the police had left. Not been bothering to throw on a coat before sluggishly walking out of the house. He walked down the street and did not stop.

His stomach growled, he had barely eaten anything since it all happened. However, he continued. He had no destination, in fact, his plan was to just walk until he dropped dead.

It was night now, and he was in the next city over. Honking car horns blared in the distance as he walked with his head down in one of the back alleys.

He did not stop when the shadowy figures stepped out, telling him to give them everything he had. He had nothing left, that was all taken from him when they found Rosie.

He only blinked slowly at them. His icy blue eyes dull and Void of complete emotion. There were two of them, both in front. They shouted at him angrily to give what he had. He only blinked again.

One stepped forward, a shiny blade gleaming in the dull light. He pushed Willy up against the wall, sliding the knight down the fabric of his torn vest.

" Hey... I know you, your story is all over the news." The one holding him said in a nasally voice. Willy's eyes flicked up as the other one stalked forward.

" Hey yeah, your right! he's the one who's the daughter they found dead in the ditch. It must be killen ya since the man is still scott free." Willy's lip twitched and the man continued. " Say, since that all happened ya ain't got nothin left to lie for anyway. Just give us your wallet and well leave ya to go on your way." The other one finished and the one holding him chuckled.

" The papers say she disappeared at the park, I bet ya wish you had been keeping a better eye on her eh?" The man laughed in his face.

The band snapped inside the broken man and without thinking he lunged forward. Biting the man right on his lip and pulling back, tearing the piece off completely as the man screamed in pain. The thug fell to the ground, clutching his lip with gloved hands.

He did not even think. The raw piece of human flesh slid down his throat, and suddenly... he wanted more. He liked hearing the sound of this man scream. He wanted to make him scream harder.

This man and the other man too would pay just for talking about the precious flower that he had lost. He grabbed the knife from the man he just bit and used it to stab the other one in the gut as he ran up to help his friend.

The man looked down at the knife in his stomach, letting out a whimper before he was shoved into the wall across the ally. The knife striking every inch of his face.

His head was soon nothing but a pile of mulch and the crazed man let the body slide to the ground in a wet heap. He slowly stalked towards the other man who tried to crawl away. The icy blue eyes practically glowed like an animal in the darkness.

He grabbed the man by the neck, pulling him deeper into the shadows of the ally where his screams were quickly cut off. The next day when the bodies were found, they were nothing more than skeletons stripped of all their meat. They were layed side by side as if they were a couple in a bed.

In between them on the concrete was a freshly picked Rose that had been stripped of all of its thorns.

- -

Months and months passed, and the whereabouts of the man who had lost his daughter was unknown. The only thing people knew for sure was that he had developed a hunger that night.

A hunger that would never be quenched. He quickly became known as the serial killer they called the butcher. He would drag his prey into a dark place, and when they were found next they would be nothing more than eaten corpses.

All of the victims had one thing in common, They were all known criminals of something. People who had gotten out of prison, only to commit the crime again and again when they were free.

It did not matter the scale of the crime. From full-on murderer to a simple thief trying to break into a car. They were all just meat to the butcher.

The crime rate dropped significantly in ever area the butcher struck. People were afraid that if they been thought about committing a crime than they would be his next meal.

He became somewhat of an urban myth in places farther away. Parents would say to their children. " If you break the law you won't end up in Juvy. You will end up on the butcher's plate" That of course was not true. He never. Ever. Killed children.

At the scene of every crime, there would be a single, dethroned rose lying next to the mangled body of whoever was the Victim.

One of the most known cases was that of Sylvester Cameron. Who had been found tortured and murdered a year after the death of the child Rosie There was a Rose at his death scene, but this once was different from the rest.

The corpse was mangled and torn to absolute shreds, it was no doubt that he suffered for days, possibly even a week before succumbing to death. However, the corpse did not have a single bite taken out of it.

- -

Amelia finished drying her hair as she stepped out of the steam-filled bathroom. Her fiance was in bed by now. She was on her way to join him.

She walked into the dark room and layed down next to him. She lifting an arm up and slung it over his side, pulling back when she felt just how wet the blankets were.

She turned and flicked on the light, screaming out in bloody murder at the half-eaten corpse of the man she loved. His eyes were wide and glassy, one of them was missing actually.

He had multiple chunks of flesh missing off of his body, and there was a large wound on his head as if he had been struck with something heavy. She froze when a voice sound behind her.

" He tastes good, I see now why you like him so much." A sinister, yet all too familiar voice sounded behind her. She whipped around, looking at the figure seated in the corner.

He was in is known long dark coat. His long dark hair falling around his shoulders, though it was wild and unkept. His icy blue eyes were Void of every and all emotion. She saw a red piece of dripping meat disappear behind his bloodstained teeth. He gave her an all teeth smile.

She shakily got to her feet, moving to another corner as she stared at him fearfully. He never took his eyes off of her, they stayed on her like a wolf stalking its prey.

" How could you do this?!" She cried at him, taking another glance at her dead lover and sobbing. The cannibal only tilted his head. Confused as to why she would ask such a silly question with such an obvious response.

She cried harder, backing as far as she could into the corner as the cannibal slowly stood up, walking over to her in slow and methodical steps.

" What?! Are you going to eat me too?!" She strangled out as he trapped her against the wall with gloved hands. He smiled with low eyes and shook his head, his black hair swaying around.

" No... I would not be able to stomach you." Was all he said before the hidden knife sliced her open.

When the cops arrived from a noise complaint from the neighbors. They found the woman disemboweled on the ground. The Butcher in a chai in the corner. When they pointed their guns at him, he only smiled contently and said.

" I'm ready officers... take me away."

- -

The Giant blinked slowly as the cannibal finished his story, stepping back in awkwardness as the cannibal teared up, and broke out into full-on sobs.

He hunched over, hiding his face with his hands as tears dripped from behind his fingers. The giant's big brown eyes flicked around, he did not know what to do. Willy sniffled, wiping his face of tears before standing up.

" I'm getting you something real to eat Elliot. Y/N might just find me if I don't and strangle me in my sleep. Please don't leave the house. I can't bear the thought of something happening to you." He choked out. Quickly leaving the room where the giant could hear his footsteps quickly scatter down the stairs and out the door.

He stayed still for a long while after that, watching the door where the cannibal had disappeared to. The story the cannibal had just don't him made him think.

It made him think about his childhood, and why he killed his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.7K 66
[Yandere x Reader] It had first been a simple love story between [Y/N] and the infamous hot player of the school. But then it got messy. Despite the...
198K 4.7K 69
y\n l\n is a teen boy that is going to graduate soon, the thing is even if he is pretty normal he is perpective of the things that happen with him to...
354K 8.8K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
21.2K 647 29
Y/n is a traveling scholar studying in the detective's field. They were sent to work with a professional detective as an assistant for 2 months. Howe...