*DISCONTINUED* Y/N and The Un...

By Kaleb1337

Your name is Y/N, you were on your boat, you were getting attacked by two girls with weird tech that you have... More

The Beginning
New world?
Iron Blood Part 1
Iron Blood Part 2
A night with Prinz Eugen
1k Special!
Interception
Azur lane HQ Part 1
5k Special!
Azur lane HQ Part 2
Sakuras Sword
10K Special
Saving Grace
Saving Grave Pt 2
20k Special!
New friends? Or new foes...
The cold north
Vodka and Snowballs
Convoy 101
Home
30k QnA!
Relaxation, or unexpectations?
A Dragon Part 1
A Dragon Part 2
Update
50K Special!
Empire's plot
Mist afar
New girls
Training
Battle of Rache
All fun and games
100k Special
Holy or a sinful carrier?

Bio

20.4K 186 101
By Kaleb1337

Human Form 

Name: Y/n (Your name)

Looks:

*His left eye is white after an an accident which blew his left eye out, then being replaced by a mechanical eye*

Age:18

Likes: Music, singing, hanging out with friends, saving others.

Dislikes: His friends being hurt, bullies.

Background: Born in Berlin, Germany, but lived in Rostock, Germany. Y/n Wasnt the most popular kid in school and was picked on a lot. Y/n was alone most of his life but didnt mind it, his parents died in an accident when he was young, he then lived with his abusive aunt, then at 15 Y/n ran away and lived his own life, he liked having friends but didnt have many of them since his last best friend was moving to the USA. Y/n lived in a little apartment building near the docks, Y/n was great at singing but he was made fun of it at school all the time, one day he had enough of it and fought back knocking the bully out and the bully had to go to hospital for a concussion, Y/n was expelled from school after that. Y/n always loved sailing and ships, he saved enough money at his job to buy a speed boat. While Y/n was at the docks he saw something in a nearby shed that was glowing, he walked up to it and saw it was a Black cube glowing with a blueprint off a Unknown battleship (Großer kurfürst). He took it with him to try and study it more out at sea.

Ship form

Ship Name: KMS Großer kurfürst

Class:BattleShip (BB)

Armements: 420 mm/48 SK C/40 on a Drh LC/34 mount (4x3)

150 mm L/55 SK C/28 (4x2)

128 mm L/61 SK C/42(10x2)

20 mm Flakvierling 38 (10x2)

55 mm L/77 Gerät 58 Zwilling (8x2)

Max speed: 31.5 Knots

Backgound: In Y/n world the Großer kurfürst was just a design. When  Großer kurfürst goes into the world of Azur lane the Großer kurfürst will be the one of the ships that can match and sometimes easily be the sirens.

Thanks for reading! please give me your feedback so I can try my best to make the story better since this is my first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 53 5
[RE-IMAGINED 'A BEE OF THE SEAS'] Based on the Aligned continuity Post-RID 2015 A month after the corrupt council members overthrown by bee and his...
682 16 2
Miho Lost the 62nd Shenshado Tournament but the situation was more fck*d up than that. As she saved Koume and the rest she lost all her strength and...
91K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
17.8K 587 31
She wants them back That what Admiral Hipper said as she was heading to Hurricane, Utah to start a fresh life once again after studying She lost Bluc...