Eulys Awakening-Wings Of Fire...

By Sandwrath_evilanimu3

W.i.p, ill try think of a better description. Might even be a novella and not a chapter story. Yu can sugge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prologue

25 2 2
By Sandwrath_evilanimu3

Euly's parents meeting for the first time.

It was 2 years after the great war, or thats what acacia called it anyway, but the war that had started when the queen of the Sandwings died, treasure stolen by some scavengers and disappeared an then daughters of the queen fought for the throne, this was Acacias short summary of it.

She huffed as she headed out of the Scorpion den quietly around the afternoon, a necklace pouch with all kinds of small weapons if needed as she looked forward to the stronghold.

Acacia knew she had to do her job, but she felt as if she couldn't ever question her parents decisions, she felt as she need to question them some of the time but would get punished for it so she started keeping quiet.

Thats what she was thinking anyway as she headed to the stronghold to carry out the assassination job that her parents gave to her, for this all she had to do was spy but if anyone saw her she could kill them.

At least thats what her parents said anyway, because quote on quote 'the sand palace guards could figure out our organization' she imitated her mothers voice in her head.

'Well its really not her organization now is it?' She growled a bit as she said this in her head but she spoke to herself again 'the Cobras don't belong to her' she thought to herself yet again.

She had seen the leader of the Cobras from a distance and she was already a bit terrified of her, though she didn't look like much, her parents said many things about her so she only know so much things about the leader through her parents.

She started to recall all what her parents said to her 'she started the Cobras when she overthrew the old ruler of her part, which started about 14 yars ago and quickly made it into an organization that sided with the talons of power' she imitated her father's voice now.

She recalled it again in a flashback, the already 27 year old leader was clearly a hybrid and no one challenged her since everyone agreed wi th her or either was terrified, but she heard rumors that the leader was an animus to. But still everyone had to show complete loyalty and to make sure they did, she made everyone have a mark on their paw or in their wing. The mark itself looked like a dragon eye with a scar over it, she herself had to get it as she looked to the mark on her paw.

The leader who was called Sandwrath, which she had heard this from her parents when she heard a bit of one of their conversations and she thought again 'so if she's 27 and the organization is 17 years old..oh my moons she took over it when she was 10?! Thats crazy...' she thought to herself, she couldnt believe it.

She began thinking when she recalled this 'so the question is did this Sandwrath really win by a challenge or did she use her magic to do it?' she already had so many questions but decided they weren't worth it or to not worth to ask.

She realized she had reached the stronghold and she looked down to the stolen Sandwing palace armor she was wearing and she looked to the gates, with guards by them of course, she swirled down to them and landed.

The guards spread out their wings and pointed their spears at her, speaking with a growl "who are you?" Said one of them as they looked to her.

She chuckled "uhm its me dex remember?" She said her code name so no one knows her actual name, but she fell silent after th is, staring at the two, quite calmly.

The one of her left grunted and looked to their partner "let her in, I remember her now" as he lowered his wing and spear. The other grunted a bit but nodded and lowered his wing as well and weapon, pushing the doors open with his partner.

"Thank you boys" she purred and slowly went in now and once they closed the door behind her, she flew into the air and started looking around, she flew around the stronghold looking in almost every window that was on the outside.

She managed to find what she was looking for and she squirmed through the somewhat small window but managed to get it and looked around the room 'janitor closet or something?' She wondered but thought again 'well this is it' she opened the door quietly.

She looked down each hall quietly and slipped out of the room, unknowingly a pair of eyes watched her and followed her. She started looking for the queen thorn or any idea what she might do with the Sand kingdom.

She eventually heard thorns voice and looked down from the balcony a bit and saw that she was in a meeting, she quietly leaned against the pillar and acted as if she was sleep but was taking it all in.

It was sometime later before they finished and she quickly got up, having all the information she needed and even some information by Thorn who said there was a spy in the Stronghold.

She chuckled a bit from laughter and nervousness, nervous if Thorn herself check all the guards then she would be found out and laughter because of course she was the spy.

She quickly headed to the stronghold exit and looked around it was dead quiet..to quiet no one was around now 'strange. .? There were some moment's ago..' She thought to herself and before she could take another step something rammed into her.

She growled as she and the unknown dragon rolled into a fairly large and open room, the dragon closed the door with his tail. He then pinned Acacias tail with his hind paws, he growled and spoke "who are you?" He said as he pressed his spear to her neck.

She snarled as she stared up at th e yellow sandwing struggling slight and she spoke "Dex im a guard around here!" She hissed a bit now.

The dragon above her chuckled with this and pressed the spear to her neck a bit "there is no guard in the sandwing stronghold records by the name of Dex anymore...she died awhile ago from old age" hissed the dragon again and he spoke "so who are you?!"

Acacias eyes widened a bit as she heard the dragon speak this and she snapped "come on some dragons have the same name!" She tried to reach for her neck pouch quietly and tried to be unnoticed.

Plateaux snapped his head to the pouch and quickly used his talons, snapping the chained part as he forcibly took it off her neck and spoke "whats this hmmm?" He asked and opened it, spotting every single item.

She felt the spear go into her neck a bit more now and struggled as she tried to escape the dragon from above, she froze as she felt her code and identity slip away as he went through it. He stopped and looked don at her, "actually you tell me who you are?" He had noticed the small weapons and wanted to hear it for himself.

She growled up to the Sandwing but then they put their barb to her neck now and as she struggled more so she began to speak "I'll only tell you if you dont turn me in....please.." she said softly.

"Ill think about it.." said the dragon above her "now speak" he said again with a hint of a growl and didn't move his spear nor his barb from her neck.

She let out a soft growl and spoke softly "may name is acacia...I'm an assassin...a spy..I was trained by my parents forcibly to do what I did..."

He didn't move his gaze from her nor he didnt move his spear and barb "forcibly?" He asked quietly, softening just a tad but he scolded himself for that.

Acacia nodded a bit to this "I had to because of who my parents were I didn't want to...but now I have little to no regret about their decision im an assassin and I have to do the job I was told. ." Her eyes went to slit now.

She quickly reared up again to try an knock the guard back, she was successful but when she tried to get up she was brought down again and pinned with an even tighter grip.

Plateaux was shocked a bit as she did this but spoke rather calmly "I understand your situation, please I dont want to fight you, I only now wanted to talk you out of the job..."

Acacia snarled up at him a bit "why do you care?! You only want to make me soft to put me into prison?!" She snarled softly now, shaking a bit.

"Would someone who wants to put you  in prison give you their name? Oh by the way the names plateaux, I only want to help you now and hear your story"  he smiled a bit and looked down at her, but got off.

Acacia couldnt believe this but she slowly moved into a sitting position an looked at him now "you dont want to put me in prison? " she asked wearily, her blue eyes looking at him.

"No..I only want to know why you have to do what you do so in other words I want to help you.." said Plateaux and just to make sure she believed him he set his spear aside.

Acacia looked at him and nodded, she really wanted the help to escape the place so she began to speak "raised in the scopion by assassins as parent's, leaving little to no love for me and they started training me when I was only 2..." she then lifted her  head and on her neck was a scar, she lowered it again and spoke again.  "Especially under the rule of a very cruel dragon, not much challenging this dragon since most who did, died.."

Plateaux was taking it all in and looked to her scar when she showed him this 'howd did i not notice that and why in all of pyrhhia would her parents do that?!' He thought to himself and raged by it but didnt show it and kept listening.

Acacia sighed a bit again and lifted her paw showing the mark to him "this is the mark,  it makes us show complete loyalty to this dragon who I dont want to say the name to.." she said quietly.

Plateaux looked at the mark now and hsis eyes widened as he looked to it and then looked to her dont tell me this is your Sandwrath your speaking about?" He said nervously.

Acacia winced a bit when he said this and lowered his paw but nodded to him yeah it is and how did you know about her?" She asked confused a tad.

He looked up at her now "we heard rumors that floated over to the stronghold, thorn won't by make a move to capture her yet since Sandwraths hasn't done anything to Thorn...yet anyway, but I have heard she was ferocious" He said nervously.

Acacia nodded when he said this "yeah well the rumors are true and no one knows her true body count, but she's killed so many maybe even herself has lost track.." she sighed a bit but spoke again "since she was in the war as well.." she looked up at him again.

Plateaux didn't want to know the amount so he decided to change the subject "you know by what you said about your parents I can run away with you they'll probably think that you were caught" he said slowly.

She looked up at him "are you sure? I just dont want you hurt in the process incase they find out" she flicked her light brown wings, though couldn't help but feel warm by this.

He nodded, slowly took her talon and spoke softly, looking at her "we can unaway together, I'll protect you but of course I'll still keep the stronghold guard occupation..but I also dont want you hurt" he fell silent when he realized what he said.

She blushed ever so slightly when she heard him say that and looked at him nodding, not moving her talons away from his as she spoke "alright Mr tough guy, if I do accept ill find myself a new occupation, so i do accept your offer" she smiled and spoke again "I now have a feeling that every thing will change for the both of us.."

Plateaux agreed with her, smiling at the beautiful dragoness in front of him "alright Acacia ill help you find this new occupation and I too have that feeling now as well.. the one where we feel that everything will change for us now" he smiled and touched her wing with his, to witch she didn't pull away.

Ok im officially done editing the prologue, it is official done so no need to worry about anymore edits.
Also sorry if it's not the best way I wrote this down im still trying to get better at this so it might change in later chapter's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
70.9K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
62.6K 3.5K 52
แž แŸแžแžปแžแŸ‚แžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŸแžปแžแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แž€แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžธแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž˜แžถแž“แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแžƒแŸ„แžƒแŸ…แž…แŸ†แž“แžฝแžŸแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแŸ„แž™แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž€แžพแžแžกแžพแž„แž€แŸแž”แŸ‰แžปแž“แŸ’แžแŸ‚แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแŸ”แžแžพแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแž”แŸ‹แž–...
70.9K 5.9K 141
Admin แ€†แ€ฎแ€€ แ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ free แ€แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ทแ€™แ€šแ€บ admin แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€™แ€šแ€บแ‹ Start date -21โ€ข4โ€ข2024(Sunday) End date-