BOYS, NICK & RYLAND IMAGINES

By jojiscrying

a book that involves scenarios i wish i could have with two fine ass men More

intro
NA IMAGINES
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
NICK AUSTIN
RS IMAGINES
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS
RYLAND STORMS

RYLAND STORMS

6.2K 48 4
By jojiscrying

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
the friend
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"THATS NOT a good song Jaden, get that shit off of here" you grimaced as Jaden started playing some song by 6ix9ine, making you cringe hard. He groaned as he threw the aux cord in your direction making you give him a victory smile.

You clicked it into your phone and started playing Joji through the car as Jaden rolled his eyes and smiled widely.

"So, are you going to kidnap your childhood best friend?" You said as you pulled your legs up onto the  car seat, as Jaden rolled his eyes for what felt like the tenth time this car trip.

"No, I'm taking you to me and my roommates house— oh yeah forgot to tell you that you're gonna be living in a house with like six other boys" he said as your eyes widened and you stopped the music, your jaw dropped.

"What the fuck? You left out the biggest part?" You said as he laughed and pulled into the driveway of a big house.

"Here we are" he said as he pulled out the key form the ignition and came and opened up your door as you smiled. He grabbed you your bags, however you insisted that you would bring them in.

"Okay, are you ready" he said as he turned to you as you nodded wearily, Jaden heading infront of you and opening up the front door.

"Guys, get your asses here" he said as you heard a bunch of people running.

"Oh my god she's prettier in person" you heard as a girl came up to you and have you a big hug.

"I'm Addison! Jaden has told us so much about you I've been so excited" she said as you smiled at her, giving her another hug.

"Okay y/n, this is Addison obviously, this is Anthony and Josh, and then this here is Kio— Bryce isn't here" he said as you smiled and waved at everyone. You'd heard a little bit about Bryce Hall, and you're err kinda glad that he wasn't here right now.

"Now that's about—" Jaden was cut off as a loud bang came from the lounge area making all of you turn towards it.

There stood a boy that looked oddly familiar to you, but besides the point he was extremely attractive. He was tall and had curlyish brown hair that was hidden underneath a cap. The two of you made eye contact before he stumbled his way over to you and held out his hand.

"I'm Ryland" he said showing off a big smile to you as Jaden rolled his eyes as you shook hands with the  cute boy.

"Well Ryland, I'm Jaden's cooler friend, y/n" you said as Jaden scoffed, shoving you to the side a little bit.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said as he winked and Jaden groaned before picking up your bag and heading upstairs with it. You followed him quickly as he took you into a room that had another mattress in it.

"This is my friend Mads room, she's pretty chill" he said as you nodded and looked around the room at the LED lights that covered the wall and the mass amount of posters.

"Oh— oh my god you must be y/n! I've been so excited to meet you" a blonde haired girl said as she came up and hugged you.

"I'm Mads" she said as she stepped back and took a look at me.

"You're so pretty, like insanely pretty" she said as you blushed and pushed her shoulder making her giggle and grab your hand.

"So, you think anyone here is cute" she said as she pulled you into the bathroom. You weren't really sure what she was doing, but she seemed like a hella cool person and someone that you'd want to be around.

"Can I do your makeup? Sorry if this is too much, there's just never girls around here—" she started but you cut her off.

"Uh hell yeah, I've been on a plane for 4 hours I look like a train wreck" you said as she smiled widely and squeezed your hand, sitting you down on the chair.

"I'm so glad— but that's false, you literally look so pretty right now like it doesn't even look like you've been on a plane" she said as you rolled your eyes and watched her get things out of her makeup bag.

"Anyways, as I was saying, you seen any cute boys yet" she asked you smirking as you smiled a little bit, making her move back.

"Oh my god you do! Spill, I knew everything about every boy in this house, and I know you don't do tik toks so I'll fill you in on heaps" she said waving the makeup brush in your direction.

"That boy Ryland? He was cute" you said as her jaw dropped and she got up and did a little dance in front of you as you threw your head back laughing.

"Oh my god, yes I can already see it! Did you already meet him?" She said as you smirked, raiding your eyebrow.

"He may or may not have called me pretty" You said as she dropped the brush on the counter and smiled widely.

"No freaking way"

"Yes way" you replied as she shook her head and continued your makeup. The two of you chatted for what felt like forever— her telling you about her and Jaden and their uneven relationship and you telling her about Ryland and everything back home.

six months later

"What do you want for dinner?" Kio asked you as you lifted your head up form the counter and stared at him.

"Uh, I don't really mind" you replied as he groaned and walked off leaving you laughing at his childish ways. Suddenly the feeling of two hands over your eyes made you gasp.

"Guess who" the familiar voice of Ryland said making you giggle and spin around only to see his smiling face standing there.

"Oh it's you" you said as he gasped and put a hand on his heart.

"I'm gonna forgot your said that, now go get dressed we're going out" he said as he clapped his hands together, leaving you sitting there confused.

"What" you replied as he threw his head back.

"Go and get dressed in something like normal– I don't know just something" he said as he took took his hat off of his head and ran a hand through it quickly.

"Okay okay, I'm going" you said putting your hands in the air as he nodded approvingly. You ran up the stairs and into yours and Mads shared room, slamming the door and leaning against it as you were out of breath from running. The blonde girl looked up at you as she put her phone down and stared in your direction.

"Rylands taking me somewhere— he said casual" you said as she widened her eyes and screamed, jumping up and down as she rummaged through your closet. You sat patiently on the bed before Mads pulled out a full outfit.

"Okay here; (you pick any fit you want loves <3 ) ?" She questioned you as you nodded your head, standing up and taking all of the pieces into the bathroom.

You stared at yourself in the mirror and smiled as Mads bathed in, making you giggle at her eagerness.

"Okay, I'm doing your makeup— just a natural look, and well leave your hair the way it is" she said all in one sentence as you nodded your head, just agreeing with everything she said because she's good at this.

Once you were done, Mads placed her hands on your shoulders and admired her work.

"Y/n, you coming?" You heard the voice of Ryland yell from downstairs as you and Mads both smiled at eachother.

"Go get em" she said as she kissed your cheek before pushing you out of the room. You flattened out your fit before walking down the stairs and noticing a tall lanky figure standing at the door.

"I'm here loser" You said as the giant turned around, him smiling widely at you before he grabbed your hand and pulled you along to his car.

"Are you gonna murder me?" You said as he started the car, ignoring your question making you huff and cross your arms over yourself chest.

Ryland suddenly pulled up at a forest type thing— you weren't really that sure. He came around and opened the door for you as you took in the scenery.

"I didn't even realise a place like this existed in LA"  you said as he smiled widely and took your hand in his, leaving you blushing like crazy. He pulled you along the path before stopping you.

"We're here" he said as you looked around, your eyes settling on a picnic rug. A smile spread across your face as you covered your mouth.

"Ryland you didn't" you said as you jumped up and down, heading down to it as he followed you laughing lightly.

For the next however many hours, you and Ryland laughed at stupid shit, made fun of eachother and honestly just had the best time. The sub was slowly setting as the laughter between the two of you died down.

"Thank you — for all of this" y out said letting out a breath as Ryland stared at you.

"Anything for the pretty girl" he complimented as you blushed and moved closer to him, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"You know— I took you out here for a reason" he said as you looked up at him, noticing the closeness of the two of you. Rylands eyes flicked from your eyes to your lips multiple times before he started to speak.

"Jesus okay– here it goes— I like you a lot, that sounds so dumb because you probably done even like me back—" you cut the boy off from his rambling but grabbing his face with your hands and placing your lips on his.

You get Ryland smirk as his hands went on your waist, pushing you back so that he was a leaning over you.

Eventually when the two of you pulled away, Ryland had a massive smirk on his face and you were blushing.

"God I've been waiting to do that for months" he whispered as he quickly kissed you again.

"Me too Ry, me too" you said, twirling his hair in between your fingers.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
hell yeah let's go this one was so long wtf where did this come from 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 36 21
Stuff from tiktok boys preferences and imagines book
213K 1.5K 22
I don't write smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it Most of my storys are inspired by a song so the story will be named after the song <33...
641K 4.3K 66
In this book there will be: Josh Richards Noah Beck Bryce Hall Jordan Powell Jaden Hossler Ryland Storms Nick Austin Quinton Griggs Blake Gre...
59.1K 1K 20
One shots about Tik Tok boys, but with phobias