๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By -MISSFERXANII

"๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’†๏ฟฝ... More

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š!
๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐“ก๐”‚๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท - ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’

๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ - ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–” 1

139 0 1
By -MISSFERXANII

𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘 1:

(takes place after world tour) after the whole 'world tour' incident, every troll has lived in harmony ever since! on a beautiful sunny sunny day in pop village, all of the tribe leaders were having a gathering/party in celebration of all genres coming together. everybody was having a good time...until a surprise comes in. a little bunny hops in with a piece of paper in its mouth. poppy and the others are curious so they find out that it's a piece of the map from a far away land known as musicville, which is a place that was never heard of until now.

𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘 2:

make it up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
610K 20.5K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
204K 30.1K 116
"แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€žแ€แ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€”แ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€’แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€š แ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแŠ แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€แ€แ€ญแ€šแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€™แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑ...