This is Bullshit

De MTDSOW

After his death, Kakashi gets sent into the world of BNHA. He still has all his powers and memories, but no w... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 2 - Crayons
Chapter 3 - Long Days
Chapter 4 - Memories and Movies
Chapter 5 - There are No Benevolent Gods
Chapter 6 - Irritation
Chapter 7 - Kidnapping? How Unoriginal.
Chapter 8 - Theories
Chapter 9 - Precious Past
Bonus (sorta)
Not an Update
Chapter 10 - USJ
Chapter 10.5 - USJ
Chapter 11 - Why Are You Here?!
Chapter 12 - End of Part 1
Part 2 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Plans
Chapter 2 - Todoroki's Log
Chapter 3 - Blank
Chapter 4 - Point of View
Chapter 5 - Sports Festival
Chapter 6 - Cut Your Losses
Chapter 7 - Only the Beginning
Chapter 8 - Tales of Obito's Travels
Chapter 9 - Not This Shit Again
Chapter 10 - It Hurts
Chapter 11 - Injuries
Q&A!
Chapter 13 - Childish
Chapter 14 - Rin
Chapter 15 - The Same but Different
Chapter 16 - End of Part 2
Part 3 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Rekindling
Uh... Oops?
Chapter 2.1 - Omake 1
Chapter 2.2 - Omake 2
Chapter 3 - Finals
Chapter 4 - Endeavor
Chapter 5 - Mall Trips
100K!!!!!!
Chapter 6 - Familiarity
Chapter 7 - Can't Catch a Break
Chapter 7.5 - Scars
Chapter 8 - Target
Chapter 9 - Fairness is Decided by Circumstance
Chapter 10 - End of Part 3
Announcement
Part 4 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Truth
Chapter 2 - Understand
Chapter 3 - You Heard it Here First, Folks
Chapter 3.5 - A Look Into the Past
Chapter 3.6 - Malfunctions
Chapter 3.7 - Cults
Chapter 4 - Tune In Next Time, If There Is One
Chapter 5 - Good News and Bad News
Chapter 6 - Conscious
Chapter 7 - The Truth, or As Much of it As I Can Say
Chapter 8 - Fussing Over Phone Calls, A Riveting Tale By Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 9 - Before You Say Anything...
Chapter 10 - Believe Me When I Say...
Chapter 11 - Open the Door to Hell...
Chapter 12 - End of Part 4
Final Part - Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Promise
Chapter 2 - Mission
Chapter 3 - Calm Like The Sea in A Storm
Chapter 4 - Spiral
Chapter 5 - Louder than Bombs
Chapter 5.5 - Omake: In Which, Kakashi Opens A Business
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 1
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 2
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 3
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 4

Chapter 12 - Hospital Stays

16.6K 795 185
De MTDSOW

So... this chapter happened...
I don't know if I should put a trigger warning for this chapter, but just in case,

Trigger warning:
Mentions of torture.

Aizawa and Hizashi both slept in Kakashi's hospital room; there was a bed and a couch. Kakashi had moments when he would try to move in his sleep, but due to the casts covering a large portion of his body, he couldn't. Sometimes he would be fine with this, and other times he would panic, meaning someone had to be awake to make sure he didn't hurt himself.

This time Kakashi opened his eye completely (he'd covered the other one).

"Kakashi?" It was about 7am, and Hizashi was awake.

Kakashi blinked a few times before his face contorted with confusion. "Minato? What are you doing here?"

Hizashi bit his lip and closed his eyes. "Sleep Kakashi, you're tired."

Kakashi shook his head slightly. "No, if I sleep you'll die again, Minato."

"Okay Kakashi." Hizashi said, "But lie down, you shouldn't be sitting up yet." As soon as Kakashi lay down, he was asleep again.

The next morning when Kakashi woke up, he remembered nothing from the night before, or if he did, he decided not to say anything.

Aizawa gave him the package and helped Kakashi open it. Inside, there were souvenirs from Korea and two post cards.

"Who's this from?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh, a... friend." Kakashi said slowly, seemingly testing the words on his tongue.

A doctor and a police officer entered the room a few minutes later and sat in front of Kakashi.

"Hi Hatake. I'm detective Takehara." The man smiled. "I'm going to ask you a few questions, and you just answer them to the best of your ability. If you can't answer, then just say so, and we'll move on. You can take a break at any time."

Kakashi nodded.

"Okay. Please retell the events of your fight with All for One."

"The fight wasn't long, All for One is stronger than me. He has multiple Quirks, but doesn't do too well with hand to hand combat." Kakashi paused, then started again. "He teleported both of us somewhere underground where the fight took place, I ripped off his arm and he threw me into the ceiling." Kakashi knew that he wasn't really making a lot of sense, but he didn't really know how else to put it.

"What happened after that?" Takehara asked.

"He took me to the League's hideout."

"The bar?" He wondered, writing something in his notebook.

"A spare room." Kakashi supplied.

"Did they do anything after that?"

"Yes."

Takehara looked up as if to say well, what was it?

Kakashi's ANBU voice was whispering something unintelligible in the back of his mind.

"Haven't you read the file?" Kakashi asked.

"I want to hear it from you, we need to make sure everything lines up so we can catch them." Takehara said gently.

"Do you even know where they are right now?" Kakashi retorted. He knew he was being childish, but he figured he had the right to be in this situation.

"We don't, but your statement could-"

"What is it that you want me to say exactly? What they did when they kept me down there? If they asked me to join? If I'm going to?" Kakashi sensed Aizawa stiffen.

"Are you?"

Kakashi felt the sudden urge to tell him to shut the fuck up and fuck off, but ANBU was getting louder, and he was tired.

Kakashi cleared all the emotion from his face. He spoke slowly and monotonously. "I was taken to the League's hideout. They covered my eyes and mouth then bound my legs and arms. They carved words into my chest with a hot knife. A woman entered the room and made me see my worst nightmare for roughly 4 to 5 hours before I passed out. I was then injected with a drug, which seemed like a pain killer. Some time later the heroes found me." Kakashi paused. "Is that enough, or would you like me to tell you how I sleep at night and how many times I get up to go to the bathroom?"

Takehara narrowed his eyes, then smiled, "No, that will be all. Thank you for your time."

"Oh you're quite welcome." Kakashi eye-smiled. As soon as he left, Kakashi lay back on the bed and squeezed his eye shut. If he opened his eye, he'd have to deal with the world, and he wasn't sure he had the patience for that right now.

At some point, Recovery Girl had healed him a little so his burns and bruises were gone. He still wouldn't be able to walk for at least 4 days, which was when Recovery Girl could heal him again.

Kakashi didn't know what he felt. There was a familiar emptiness creeping up around the folds of his mind. This incident brought back memories that he'd carefully tucked away.

When Kakashi fell asleep, he braced himself for the nightmares to come.

~~~

Kakashi fell asleep after Recovery Girl healed him.

He and Aizawa hadn't said anything to each other since the police interrogation, partially because neither of them knew what to say. Hizashi had gone shopping so they didn't have him to break the silence.

Aizawa left to go get some coffee and talk to the doctor.

"Oh hi! You're here to talk about...." A young girl checked her clipboard. "Hatake Kakashi, right?"

"I am." Aizawa nodded.

"Okay!" She pressed a button, and after a minute or two, Dr. Akihiro came to talk to him.

"Alright. So here's Kakashi's chart. Has he said anything?" He asked.

"We spoke briefly, but I'll have to ask 'Zashi though." Aizawa paused. "The police talk didn't go well though."

"I did hear about that, yes." Dr. Akihiro's belt buzzed. He checked it briefly, before muttering, "That's Kakashi." and running off.

It took a second for the words to register in Aizawa's mind, but when they did, he took off after Dr. Akihiro.

Kakashi was shaking in the bed and his hands were clenched tightly around the sheets. Dr. Akihiro was about to walk over when Kakashi bolted up, breathing heavily.

"P-please leave." He says, his breath was shaky. His knuckles were turning red from how tightly Kakashi was gripping the sheets. His eyes were glassy and he didn't look fully awake yet.

"I can't do that-" Dr. Akihiro began, but Kakashi cut him off.

"Get. Out." He ordered, fixing the both of them with a glare that could make someone fall to their knees.

~Kakashi POV~

"You'll kill all of them. You can't stay for much longer, who knows what you'll do?" His ANBU voice, Dog, hissed. "Just leave. Leave and don't look back. Connections are liabilities."

"What is it that you want?" Kakashi asked. Usually, Dog was nothing more than a voice in his head, now it had materialized in his dreams.

"Give me control. I can help you." It stepped closer to him, lone sharingan gazing at him through the mask.

"Why would I ever do that? Even you must see that from my perspective that seems like a dumb idea."

"You say 'you' like we aren't the same person." It was right in front of Kakashi now. "But I am something you created. I am an extension of you. Of us."

"You are not needed anymore. Go." Kakashi ordered, but he could feel his control slipping.

"Then why did you use me for your fight? And even before that, you allowed me partial control. If I am so unnecessary, why do you rely on me as if I were an extra limb?" Dog asked. "Am I your tool? Only to be used as you see fit?"

"No-"

"Then what am I? A concoction you dreamed up while you were desperate for an out? Do you believe I am less than you? That you have power over me?"

"No-"

"Yet you keep me locked up in your mindscape like that demon 9 tails and his monstrous captor."

"Naruto isn't a monster." Kakashi argued.

"Then why did you abandon him like a coward?"

"What do you want?"

"Give me control." Dog was whispering in his ear.

"No."

Dog frowned, and disappeared. He reappeared behind him, Kakashi dodged a gut punch.

"I won't let you do anything this time. I'm in control."

"You are now, but how long can you keep me locked up in here? A day? A month? A year? You can't get rid of me, I'll always be in the deepest parts of your consciousness, waiting for you to s
                                                                                                   l
                                                                                                     i
                                                                                                       p."

And he was gone.

Uh... I don't know what I just wrote... but I kinda like it?

Also, I like interior design, so I've started a blueprint for the Yamada-Aizawa household, do you guys want to see what it looks like? If so, I'll put an extra chapter with it!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

234K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
4.6K 77 7
5 hundred years after the Elf Tribe was killed by the humans a legend will come to light as the daughter of Licht will be born and help save the clov...
50K 1.8K 43
"Whoa, who is that?" "You don't know? That's the tiny giant's little brother!" "Dude for real? Wasn't the little giant short? He's not that short, ho...
107K 5.4K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...