I Wanna Be Famous: A Total Dr...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers Part One
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
Not Quite Famous
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take the Heat
Who Can You Trust?
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Haute Camp-Ture
Aftermath (+18)
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part 1
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part 2
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

The Sucky Outdoors

2.3K 40 3
By LRDiazz

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"A talent contest brought out the worst in our campers."

"It was awesome!!"

"The Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team."

"And Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect, Courtney."

"Gwen stood up to Heather, so Heather swore th o make Gwen's life miserable by stealing her diary."

"Then, she read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Gwen has a secret crush on someone at camp. Then, Heather managed to save her butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Cody the Weirdo."

"Who will the next one to walk off this lame dock?"

"Fine out tonight, in the most dramatic Marshmallow Ceremony EVER! On..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

Chris calls you all to the Campfire Pit to reveal to you his next challenge. "Campers" he begins, "your next challenge will test your survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you might not come back alive." A few gasps can be heard. "Just joking" Chris says, reassuring them. "All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forrest. You just have to find it." Chris takes out two compasses and two maps for both teams. He tosses them. Heather catches them for her team, and Duncan catches them for yours. "Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production."

Courtney snatches the map from Duncan and Heather glares at Gwen who gets up and walks ahead of everyone. "First team back for breakfast wins invincibility!" Chris blows an air horn. "Well, off you go!" The rest of you get up, get in your groups, and move out. "Did he say there were bears up in here?" Leshawna asks nervously. "I had a little encounter with a bear once!" Owen says confidently.

"Let's just say, his head looks real nice up on my mantle." Izzy then tells Lindsay about a time when she saw a bear eating her garbage back at home. Apparently, it had spaghetti noodles dripping from it's mouth and that it looked like blood and guts. Izzy thought the bear ate the neighbor's cat, but it was just lost for a week. "Uh...you didn't eat spaghetti, did you?" Izzy asks. Lindsay, with a bad taste in her mouth nods no. "Good, let's go!"

Later...

You all soon make it to the campsite. "Um...there's no food here" Owen says. Trent brings up that this is a survival and to look at the instructions. "I wonder if there are any bears around today. Wouldn't it be awesome if we made some sounds and they came?!" Owen asks Izzy. "That would be so funny!" Owen starts making what he thinks bears sound like and Heather quickly shuts him up. Heather reads the instructions and says that you have to find your own food, but she still doesn't see it. Trent says that they mean in the woods. Owen volunteers, saying that he's good at finding food. "Well at least this'll be a good week for my diet" Heather replies. "Hey, Owen! Can I come with you?" Owen turns to you and says that you can. As you both walk away, Leshawna looks from her nails with a worried look on her face.

Soon you and Owen are walking through the woods looking for food. "So...Y/N...you and Leshawna?" You blush a little. "Yeah...she's awesome. I just hope she likes me too. She probably wouldn't, though. She probably wants someone who's exactly like her." Owen reassures you that you and Leshawna seem to have great chemistry together and wishes the best for you two. You soon come across a river and get the same idea.

A few minutes later you two have made fishing poles out of sticks and rope based items like vines or skinny pieces of bark. As you wait for the fish you and Owen get to know each other better and become friends. "So...you and Izzy?" Owen blushes and tries changing the subject. "Hey I think I caught something!" You put your hand on Owen's shoulder. "Dude, it's okay. I won't tell anybody." Owen lowers his head. "How'd you know?" he asks. "I see you hang out with her the most. I see the subtle flirting you two do. I think it's cute!" Owen's asks if you two would ever be a thing and of course you say yes.

A few minutes later, and you've caught enough fish for everyone. You soon return to the campsite. "We are men!!" Owen announces. "We bring fish!!" Everyone seems to be cool with it except Heather. Izzy runs over to the both of you. She takes one of the fish and bites into it. "I guess we should cook it first, huh?" Trent and Heather walk over. "How do either of you know how to fish?" Owen speaks up. "Well as we were manly bonding in the woods, we found out that both of our grandpas taught us. This one time, I fished a shark once and it bit me in the butt. Check it out!" Owen bends over and pulls his pants down to everyone. "My eyes! My eyes!!" Lindssy cries out. "That is so awesome!" Izzy says staring at Owen's butt.

Later...

It's night time and the fish is cooking on a pretty good fire. "Okay" Owen says. "Fire's hot, fish are grilling, tent is tenting... " Trent tells both you and Owen that you two did a great job and that the fish looks awesome. "Thanks, man. I owe it all to Grandpa" Owen replies. "So you and your grandpa really fought a bear once?" Trent asks. "Heck yes" Owen responds. "It was the scariest day of my entire life. We were out in the woods when we came upon the great beast. I tell ya, he was ten feet high if he was a foot! And he roared his terrible roar. ROOOOAAARRR!!! We grabbed our shotguns. We knew it was either him or us. Was nothing personal, just the law of the wild. And then...BAM!!! One shot was all it took to kill the great beast. We took it's blood and marked ourselves to honor him. It was a good death."

Heather doesn't seem to buy it and soon asks where Izzy is. Lindsay says that she thinks she had to pee, but Trent says that was over an hour ago and starts calling out for Izzy, which Owen does the same. Soon, ruffling from nearby bushes can be heard. Owen walks over thinking it's Izzy but a bear gets up from the bushes growling. Owen freaks out as everyone else silently gets more and more sacred. Gwen holds onto you in fear as Owen runs in circles still freaking out. Heather them trips him and tells everyone to get up into the trees. You all pull up and help each other to get away from the bear.

You sit alone on your own branch while everyone else pairs up on other branches. All except for Owen. He takes up on giant branch. Trent asks what you all should do now and Heather replies to not look at her. "It was your idea to climb the trees" Gwen tells her. "Well why don't you ask the bear hunting expert? Hey, Owen, what now?" Heather asks him. "How should I know?" Owen asks clinging onto the whole tree. "Dude, you said you killed a bear" Leshawna tells him. "I was being theatrical!" Owen replies. "This is all your fault!" Heather yells. "If you hadn't been growling like that, we'd never would've attracted him to our sight!" Owen starts crying and banging his head into the tree.

"Hey, hey, lay off the guy. He helped get all that fish" you tell Heather. Just then, the bear sniffs and smiles at the fish and Heather yells at it to leave it alone. "It's probably already eaten Izzy!" Lindsay says with a little tear in her eye. "Well then he shouldn't be hungry anymore" Heather says making everyone gasp. "What? This is survival of the fittest! She should've just peed in her pants like Y/N." You angrily reply back that you didn't pee your pants. Just then, the part of your branch that Leshawna's on starts to break and she soon plummets to the ground where the bear is waiting. "Nice bear...aaaaaagh!!! Somebody help me!!"

Everyone tries to tell her what to do as the bear gets closer. You hesitate, but soon slide down the tree and land onto the ground, in between the bear and Leshawna. "BACK OFF!! I ALREADY LOST SOMEONE TO A BEAR!! I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!" You start waving your arms and making as much noise as you can, trying to intimidate the bear into running away, when it puts it's paws up, telling you to calm down. "Uh...did that bear just talk to you?" Leshawna asks.

The bear takes off it's head revealing that it was Izzy wearing a bear costume. "Oh my goodness I did NOT see that coming!" Owen says sliding down the tree. "Okay, I'm sooo confused right now!" As you explain to Lindsay what's going on, Gwen asks if Izzy is some kind of weirdo and Izzy replies saying that she thought it would be funny.

"Okay okay, that was soo funny, like,"

"oh it's a bear, oh no! They were like,"

"We're all gonna die now, help help!"

"And then I'm like raaa, I'm gonna eat you"

"Like I could actually do that! There's no way, okay?!"

You're all soon sitting by the fire, eating the fish. Leshawna nudges you on the arm with her shoulder. "Thanks, for protecting me, back there" she tells you. "I was pretty scared."

"So was I" you reply. "But I wasn't gonna let Izzy hurt you." Leshawna smiles at you, when suddenly an actually bear shows up and you all head for the trees again. This time, Leshawna clings onto you, not wanting to fall down again. Heather is furious stating that things couldn't possibly get worse. Suddenly it starts raining. Somehow you all were able to fall asleep up there.

The Next Day...

You wake up on the ground realizing you probably fell of the tree. You feel pain in a fee body parts, but suprisingly nothing's broken. The bear and sadly the map are both gone as everyone slowly and painfully wake up. Heather, again, yells at both Owen and Izzy for making bear noises and causing them to sleep in the trees.

Later....

You all run to the campfire pit where Chris is waiting. It looks like your team has lost to the Killer Bass the Screaming Gophers who are not too far behind. You see Heather get mad at Owen and Izzy, blaming them for costing the win. Chris interrupts saying that the Killer Bass is missing a few players. Courtney and Duncan explain that they probably got killed in the forrest, not seeming to care. Suddenly they come running out of nowhere. They explain that they got lost, had a fight, slept in a cave, and had to run from a bear. They then forgive each other ala MLP style and Courtney tells them that because of this they lost the challenge. Chris tells the your team that since you won, you get to go to the Tuck Shop. You all sprint happily to have an amazing party.

Later...

The party goes on all night as it goes from the hot tub outside to one of the cabins. Owen suddenly let's out a huge fart and you all quickly exit with a few items. "Well, what can we do now?" Gwen asks. "Let's see what those fishies are up to" Heather says referring to the Killer Bass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 962 14
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...
11.1K 283 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
95.9K 1.6K 28
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
67.4K 1.1K 27
Total drama island but with an extra contestant named Tammy. A Chris fangirl (no where near as extreme as Sierra) and all around primadona. Journey w...