She's My Mate-Hosie

By NcisKacy_kty

Hope becomes good friends with Josie. But not long after being around Josie, Hope starts acting weird around... More

A Start
This Girl
Date
Secrets
Pain in my Ass
Big Question
New Orleans
Dreams
Girlfriend
Wolves
Cast-North East Atlantic Crescent Wolves
Cast-Salvatore Vampires
Cast-Salvatore Wolves
Cast-Salvatore Witches
Alpha's
Training
New Formed Family
Tyler
Pool Hangout
Ally
Not her
A/N
She's Back
Important to Me
End

I Love her

6K 155 9
By NcisKacy_kty

Recap of Part 8 ("Josie!" I say and run over to Josie on the floor, I see blood running down her forehead. I didn't care about anything but her, I only cared about Josie. I picked her up and put her on my bed and covered her up. I stood by her, and I started crying. I never wanted anything to happen to her, I wanted to protect her but I can't even do that. I love her, but I-I just. I love Josie, oh god, I love Josie.)

Josie's Pov

All I see is darkness, no one here but me. I feel so alone, no one should ever have to feel like this. But then something cuts into my thoughts, I hear Hope's voice in my head saying "I only care about Josie. I want to protect her. I love her, but I-I just. I love Josie, oh god, I love Josie." What's happening, am I imagining this or am I....d-dead? What hold on...Hope loves me? Wait what was that last thing that happened? I was angry at Hope for leaving me with the whole girlfriend thing, then she bumped into me in the hallway. I was ignoring her til she took me to her room and we were arguing, then it all went black. But my question is why do I keep hearing Hope's voice, it's like she right next to me. Then I hear "I'm going to kill whoever did this to her, I will not let this go unpunished."

Hope's Pov

I can't take this anymore, my mate unconscious it's killing me to see her like this. I'm going to kill whoever did this to her, I will not let this go unpunished. No one, and I mean No One hurts my mate and gets away with it. At that moment I was so angry, I turned to the punching bag in my room and repeatedly punched it. I finally calmed down, and went to sit by Josie on the bed. "Josie I know you probably can't hear me, but I never want anything like this to happen to you again and I just want to protect you, because Josie I love you." I say crying.

"I can't lose you Jo, I can't live without you." I say still crying till Mg and Lizzie come in my room. "How are you doing Hope" Mg asked I couldn't respond, so I just broke down. I sobbed for twenty minutes straight, until we all heard a groan come from Josie. "Oh my god Josie!" I yell "Shh I'm napping." Josie said quietly, and it made me laugh a little. "Lizzie, Mg could I talk to Hope?" Josie asked, they nodded and left the room. "Josie I'm so sor-" I didn't get to finish, because Josie cut me off. "Hope this is not your fault." Josie says, and I turn my head so I'm not looking at her. "Hope look at me." I didn't look at her, so she moved my head to look at her. I accidentally looked down at her lips, and she noticed. I couldn't take it, I had to kiss her I needed to kiss her. I put my hands on her waist, and pulled her up onto my lips. Right away she kissed back. But then she pulled away with a worried face.

Josie's Pov

I pulled away from the kiss, she looked like she was upset now. "Hope...I think we need to talk about what's going on between us." I said and it made her a little more upset. "Josie....I like you I really do it's just I'm scared." She says worryingly. "Scared of what?" I asked. "Scared that you'll leave or you'll like someone else." She says nervously. "Hope your joking...I'd never leave you, and how could I like someone else...your perfect." I say "I'm far from perfect...I'm broken, and damaged." She says and I start to get annoyed, and she notices. "Hope Mikaelson you are perfect, and if anyone has something to say about it, then I'll give them a piece of my mind." I say, which makes both of us laugh. "So you like me huh?" She asks sounding cocky. "Very, I mean how could I not." I say "So what does this make us?" She asks me. "Whatever you want us to be." I say, and I can tell she's about to pull something. "Well then, Josie Saltzman...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 831 39
Josie is leaving the Salvatore school for the young and gifted as she wants to discover who she is without the school as it's been her whole life, bu...
24.2K 1.1K 20
Hope and Josie are best friends. Josie wants kid(s), Hope doesn't, she hates kids. Josie finally decides that she's going to have kids and Hope isn't...
90.4K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
39.5K 1.2K 15
Childhood best friends Hope Mikaelson and Josie Saltzman go through every important part of their lives together. Soon enough feelings grow deeper fo...