Store Of Desires

By lighters345

It's the only store in the city. It can make all your deepest desires come true. Customers come with desires... More

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

2 1 0
By lighters345

The girl who had finished all the honey felt all the happiness in the world. She graduated from the Academy Of Arts with a bachelor's degree in theatre arts and drama.

 She won an award for being the best actress of the year 3 years in a row. She had all the love she couldn't have from parents. 

Her life was filled with unimaginable happiness. But she died when she reached 30. Even at that time, she was still happy.

Cora smiled at the girl's corpse with a genuine smile because after all the suffering from her childhood, she had happiness at last and died peacefully.

"Cora will we see her again?" Aroc asked with sad smile.

"Of course it'll just take some more time." Cora said and kissed her sisters forehead.

They looked at the corpse and smiled at it.

"I love my job." Aroc cheered slightly.

Smiling at her sister's cuteness she said, "Me too Aroc, me too."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.2K 111
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...