I Will Remember You

By Zil_Rivers

_~*!!Sequel to Learning to Love You!! Read that one first!!*~_ Rainbow Dash has been in a coma for a month no... More

Losing Hope
Break Down
Questions
Sugar Cube Corner
Lies
Security Guard
The Nurse
The Plan
Sneaky
"My House"
Thank You
Puppies
Four In The Morning
The Best Nightmare
Never?
The Rainbow
For The Better
Leaving
Finally Home
Home Sweet Home
Calling An Uber
Doing The Right Thing
Midnight Cookies
Is She Lying?
Kidnapped?
The Truth
Her Promise To Me
Epilogue

Waking Up Alone

824 24 28
By Zil_Rivers

A/N
I apologize for the short chapter. Enjoy!

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

I stretched my arms up and my legs out as I slowly started waking up. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the sun shining through a window.

I sat up and looked around, yawning and rubbing my eyes with the heels of my hands. It took me a second to realize that I wasn't in my room.

Oh yeah, I'm in Twilight's room.

I looked up on the bed and around the room some more.

So then, where was Twlight? I frowned as I slowly got up.

I hesitantly walked over to the door before opening it. I looked to the right of the hallway and then the left. I quietly closed the door and stood at the top of the stairs.

"Hello?" I softly whispered. I soon heard giggling followed by another voice.

I frowned as I slowly walked down the stairs. I peeked my head into the kitchen and saw nobody.

I heard a girly voice squeak out something and then shuffling in the living room.

What's going on?

I peeked my head into the living room and found Twilight lying on the couch, smiling.

"Come back! I was having fun..." She said as she fake pouted but still had a smile on her face.

I froze when I saw who she was looking at.

Rainbow Dash.

"But you said you wanted me to stop, baby." Rainbow said as she sat on the couch next to Twlight.

I watched as Rainbow Dash not only cuddled up to her, but kissed her. She kissed her on the lips.

I felt tears form in my eyes before they started rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh, Fluttershy. Totally didn't see you there." Twilight said as she smirked at me. "Meet, my girlfriend."

I gasped and cried more as Twilight looked me in the eyes and kissed her on the lips again.

N-no...

I suddenly fell through the floors and into a back abyss. I looked around and found myself spinning in circles, searching for something. Anything...

"Fluttershy!" I heard my name being called out from the distance. "Fluttershy! Wake up!"

I sat up and gasped. I started breathing hard as I crying hysterically.

"Fluttershy! What's the matter?" I heard Twilight's voice and then felt her lightly touch my shoulder. I flinched and crawled away from her. I felt my body shaking as I cried and breathed harder. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into my lap.

I flinched again when I heard Twilight get up and saw through my legs that she turned the lights on.

"Fluttershy?" She spoke in a soft voice as she keeled in front of me.

I looked up at her and saw her face full of concern.

"D-do you ha-have a-a ba-bathroom?" I said trying to slow down my breathing.

"Down the hall, to your right. Do you want-"

"N-no. Thank y-you." I said interrupting her. I got up and immediately had to grab the nearest object, which happened to be Twilight.

Stupid wobbly legs...

Not wanting to be touched, I stood up straight and slowly walked to the door. I opened and closed it, finding myself in a dark hallway.

It's okay, it's just the middle of the night... You aren't stuck in any where dark... Or spooky...

I quietly walked to the last door on my right and felt around for the door knob. After finding it, I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me. I squinted as soon as I turned on the lights.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nearly cried again at what I saw.

My nose was red and runny, my cheeks flushed, and my eyes were red and poofy from crying. The bags under my eyes made it seem like I haven't slept in weeks. And my hair was a knotted mess on top of my head.

I scruched up my face in disgust.

I turned the sink on and bent down, splashing water onto my face a few times. I grabbed a paper towel to my left and dabbed my face with it.

Why did I have to have a nightmare here of all places?

I took deep breathes before shutting off the light and slowly opening the door.

I walked down the dark hallway and noticed a light from under a door. I opened the door and slowly closed it.

I turned around and found Twilight sitting on her bed with a look of concern on her face. She looked at me and fiddled with her fingers.

"Are you alright? Is there anything I can get you?" I shook my head and took the hair tie out of my hair, letting the knots fall down.

"No, thank you though." I sat down on the blanket and pillow that was on the floor for me to sleep on and grabbed my brush from my bag. "I-I'm sorry..." I stuttered as I slowly started brushing my hair.

"It's okay, I'm just worried about you. Do you want to talk about it or something?"

"I'm okay... You don't have to worry about me. I thought you would have been asleep by the time I got back." I said as I brushed out a particularly big knot in my hair.

"Why would I have gone to sleep?"

I shrugged as I set my brush back in my bag. I grabbed my hair tie that was around my wrist and fixed my hair into a very messy bun. I hate getting knots in my hair.

"I don't know..." I fixed my pillow that seemed to be slightly wet from my tears. "Did you want me to shut off the light?" I asked as I got up. She looked hesitant before laying back down.

"Sure, as long as you're okay with it." I checked the time on my phone, seeing it read 3:58 am, before shutting the light off. I curled back up on the floor and covered myself with my blanket.

After what felt like years, but I knew was only hours, I finally fell asleep.

No more sleepovers for me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...
43.9K 1.4K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...
1.3K 18 7
Nearly two years, Applejack and Rainbow Dash had spent as girlfriends. Just two months ago had they had their messy breakup. Rainbow Dash desperately...
7.5K 214 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...