TWO FACED . tsukishima kei [āœ“]

By keisgf

"š˜šŽš”'š•š„ š†šŽš“ š€ šš€š’š“š˜ š€š“š“šˆš“š”šƒš„, š‚š‹š€š’š’ š‘š„š." "šˆ'š‹š‹ š’š€š– š˜šŽš”š‘ šƒšˆš‚šŠ šŽ... More

- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
- tagged -
twenty-five
into the tsukki-verse
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
epilogue

twenty-four

13.1K 585 1K
By keisgf

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"I'm home." Tsukishima called as his eyes remained fixated on his feet. Upon hearing a small shuffle within the living room, his eyes darted up towards the noise. His eyes slightly widened when he saw Miki sitting on his couch with a panicked look on her face.

FUCK. IM NOT READY TO FACE HIM YET! As the female stood up, trying to dash for the door, Tsukishima simply stepped to the side and grabbed her by the wrist. FCUK-

"Tch. You're not going anywhere, you damned-" He cut himself short, not wanting to get any more irritated than he already was. Holding her wrist, he tugged her towards him as he turned on his heels. "Come on."

Miki looked to Akiteru for help, but found the male busy talking to someone on the phone. He made sure to give her a quick thumbs up before disappearing into kitchen to talk more privately.

The female didn't hesitate to flip off Aki's retreating figure when he didn't even bother to help her escape this situation. FCUK.

Tsukishima didn't say anything as he walked up the stairs, pulling Miki into his room and shutting the door behind them. He locked it, leaning against the door with crossed arms and a taut jaw. "Sit."

"What am I-" The female cut her snarky comment off when she saw the pointed look on his face. Compliantly, she sat down on his bed and bowed her head slightly. I'm gonna get scolded. (•̥́_•ૅू˳)

"Are you..feeling okay now?" Tsukishima's low voice asked before he sighed softly, blinking at Miki who was frozen.

"Sorry, am I what-"

Tsukishima cocked his head to the side without saying anything. Miki continued, "Ah, uh, y-yeah."

He rose a blond brow at her, taking in her speech behavior and body language. Based on how she appeared, he could tell she was not feeling all too okay. Her eyes refused to meet his, and her leg wouldn't stop bouncing anxiously.

"You know what," Tsukishima pushed off the door, walking over to his desk to grab his chair. He pushed it over to her and sat down in front of her, resting his elbows on the arm of the chair. "I don't know why you went off at me earlier, but I assume it's because of the video I took that's been going around the school."

When Miki slightly faltered upon hearing that, he knew his assumption was correct. A long sigh slipped past his lips while he leaned back in the chair, slumping in his seat.

"I'm annoyed with you because you went off at me in front of everyone then I got shit from the teachers for 'bullying' you." Tsukishima scoffed, lightening his tone when he saw her falter even more. "I thought you said you trusted me?"

Miki's head snapped up, meeting his eyes for a split second before she looked back down. "I-I..do. But you-"

"I'm the only one with the video? Yeah, I was." He muttered, rustling through his pocket to find his phone that was tucked away.

"Was?" Miki voiced out quietly, peering over at Tsukishima who unlocked his phone and flipped it around to show her.

He rolled his eyes lightly, "I deleted it like three weeks after I took it. It had no purpose." He explained effortless, not missing a beat as he spoke. "What was I gonna do? Keep it until you messed up badly? Tch, like you could ever do that, Ms. Perfect."

Though his words were intended to be a bit sharp, there was some underlying truth in it. He deleted it three weeks after taking the video since he and Miki had somewhat gotten close at the time. The boy no longer felt the need to keep it around since he was probably never going to blackmail her with it. What a nice guy.

"Then how..." She trailed off, pale as a ghost as she tried to think of who could've done it. Miki nearly jumped thirty feet in the sky when her ringtone started to glare loudly from her pocket. Fishing the phone out, she quickly answered it and was greeted by the familiar orange haired boy.

"MIKI, IM SO SORRY! I HEARD ABOUT THE THING WITH TSUKISHIMA! I'M SO SAD! ARE YOU OKAY?! PLEASE MAKE UP WITH TSUKISHIMA! KAGEYAMA-KUN AND I ARE REALLY WORRIED?!??" Hinata's screams were loud enough to be heard by Tsukishima who sat nearby. He simply rose an eyebrow at Miki who turned away even more.

"Shoyo, I'm okay. I'm actually with him right now." A soft smile graced her lips as Hinata began to ramble about how he and Kageyama were never going to leave her for her true personality and that she was perfect the way she was. It made her heart feel full. "Thanks, Shōyō. I love you guys."

She wanted to smack herself in the face for turning so soft in these past few months. She would've never said I love you to any of her friends if she was the same person she was a while ago.

"Hold on, Kageyama wants to say something." Hinata moved away from the phone to yell at Kageyama. "Don't say anything mean to her! She's probably still sad!"

"Shut up, dumbass. I'll say what I want." Kageyama grumbled as he put the phone to his ear, greeting Miki with a small huff. "I don't think those videos were the same ones. It was from a whole different direction, don't you think?"

"Huh?" Miki asked, surprised Kageyama could even point something like that out.

Kageyama quickly continued, "That's what Yamaguchi said anyway. I'm just saying it first so I can take the credit."

An audible laugh escaped her lips as she covered her mouth, amused by his forwardness. "Sounds exactly like you."

"But I'll forward the video to you so you can see it too! It's completely different!" Hinata exclaimed as he took the phone back.

"Wait, how do you guys know it's different?"

"Uh, we totally didn't look through Tsukishima's phone once while he was busy cleaning during practice." Hinata mumbled quietly, leading to a small inaudible gasp from Miki.

"I see." So they knew I had a shit personality and still became my friend? (;•͈́•͈̀)

After a short farewell, Miki hung up the phone and turned to Tsukishima to show him the video. "Uh, Tobio and Shōyō said the videos might be different."

Looking at the video Hinata forwarded to her, Tsukishima completely facepalmed as Miki grew more and more embarrassed.

"I'm literally in the video too, so how would I have taken it?" He said as he pointed at the video that was taken from a WHOLE DIFFERENT DIRECTION! PART OF HIS BODY COULD BE SEEN IN THE CORNER OF THE VIDEO. "Oh my god. I can't believe."

"It's not my fault!" Miki whined, bright red after throwing a whole fit earlier today to find out it wasn't even him. "I didn't see the video! I only heard about it!"

"Well, you know what they say, when you assume, you make an ass of u and me." He muttered under his breath as Miki reaches over, lightly whacking his arm. When she didn't retract her arm, he glanced over at her.

The fabric of his shirt was held between her fingers in a meek manner. The female had a strange look brushed across her features as she avoided his eyes. It was an emotion he never saw on her. "I'm ha..."

"Hm?" He hummed quizzically, unable to hear the rest of her sentence. She's what?

Miki looked up, meeting his honey eyes for a moment. "I'm happy it wasn't you who spread the video."

It felt like an eternity as they stared into each other's eyes. The familiar honey eyes were unusually soft for once, having a strange emotion in the that Miki couldn't really decipher. His features were also void of any type of negative emotions as he looked down at her.

From his point of view, her hazel eyes were slightly glassy. He wasn't really able to tell if she was tearing up from sadness or joy but for some reason, she looked really cute. Her bottom lip was jutted out a bit further than her top lip, giving a small, unintentional pout.

Hearing a soft knock at thee door, the two quickly pulled away, finally becoming aware of their proximity after slowly leaning in subconsciously.

"Miki-chan, uh, I have some news." Akiteru said as he entered the room, eyeing the two weirdly when he saw them sitting on the opposite sides of the room. Uh, okay? "Your, uh, father is in the hospital."

"Oh, deadass?"

"He almost got hit by a car." Akiteru nodded, sighing dejectedly. "Sadly, they missed."

Miki stifled a laugh, finding amusement in Akiteru's passive aggressive words. "Then what's the hospital for?"

"He threw out his back or something when he tried to dodge the car, so now he's being treated at the hospital. The police will arrive at the hospital in about," He checked his watched and shrugged, "Two minutes to take him away." Akiteru's smile at the end literally had Miki rolling.

After a brief explanation about what happened to the confused blond, Akiteru left Miki and Tsukishima alone to talk about her situation.

"So that's why Yukio-san didn't want you coming here." Tsukishima mumbled, recalling how Yukio was so upset about Miki living with her father. What a piece of shit.

He wasn't the type to get angry but god, this made his blood boil. The sight of her cheek that was still reddened from earlier made him frustrated.

"Stop. Don't think about anything." Miki said as she laid on his bed, facing the ceiling with a small smile on her face. "It's fine the way things are, and I don't care if he hit me or whatever. I'm still Miki and I'm still okay. That's all that matters to me."

"I find it kind of funny, to be honest." Miki said as she turned to face Tsukishima who sat beside the bed. "I act like a kiss-ass to guys because I'm actually afraid they'll be like my dad. How funny is that?"

He didn't answer, slightly perplexed with her words. Funny? Not at all.

She sighed, rolling over again. "Though...I don't do that with you because I know you'd never be like that." She murmured quietly, feeling rather comforted in this room of his with him alone. He wasn't threatening to her nor was he making her uncomfortable. That's a whole accomplishment.

His heart skipped a beat for a mere second, so quickly that he nearly missed it. Hearing that she trusted him and knew he would never be a shitty guy like her father was shocking to hear.

But before he could speak upon it, Miki groaned aloud and whacked herself in the face with a pillow. "EW WHAT THE FUCK? NOW IM TALKING ALL KINDS OF WEIRD SHIT! Change the subject now."

Snickering at the female who was busy having a meltdown, he reached out and touched her head. He ruffled her hair gently, so softly that she almost felt like crying. What does one say in this situation?

Miki's cheeks burned red as she quickly buried her face in the blankets, accept the gentle head pat. He didn't need to say anything because she understood.

"..Thanks, Tsukishima."

[ small bonus ]

"Kenma-san found out who spread the video!" Hinata exclaimed through the phone about fifteen minutes later. "He did some weird techy thing that I couldn't understand and found out who had the original video. It was that guy who used to be at Karasuno. Sugi-"

"SUGIYAMA!" She shouted as her anger levels shot through the roof. Tossing the phone aside, she ran for the window. "I'LL BEAT HIS ASS WHERVER HE IS-"

"Are you suicidal? We aren't on the ground floor."

"I'm suicidal and crazy. Now, let me go."

[ a/n : lol idk not my best best chapter but it's long so that's a plus I guess 😳 Hiroki's creepy ass been watching since the beginning of this whole thing so Miki's even more mad LMAO! i'll upload again tomorrow hehehe! I love you guys!!! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 14.5K 33
"šˆš“š’ šŽšš‹š˜ šŽšš„ š˜š„š€š‘!" "š’šŽ š˜šŽš”'š‘š„ šš‘š€š‚š“šˆš‚š€š‹š‹š˜ š€ šš€šš˜." ā”€ when tsukishima becomes a second year, he's me...
290K 14.9K 40
"š˜šŽš”'š‘š„ ššŽš“ š”š†š‹š˜. š‰š”š’š“ š‡š„š‹š‹š€ š”šš‚š”š“š„." "šˆ...šƒšˆšƒš'š“ š€š’šŠ." "š’š„š„? š’šŽ š”šš‚š”š“š„." ā”€ š—øš˜‚š—暝—¼š˜€š—®ļæ½...
43.1K 1.4K 20
Scarred by a troubled childhood, (y/n) finds herself in a new country and a new school. Despite your traumatizing past, you've always had a safe plac...
42.1K 347 33
š‘‡š‘†š‘ˆš¾š¼š‘†š»š¼š‘€š“ š‘‹ š¹šøš‘€ | š‘…šøš“š·šøš‘… ā†³ "š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆ'š‘…šø š¹š‘ˆš¶š¾š¼š‘šŗ š‘€š¼š‘šø, š‘Œš“ š¾š‘š‘‚š‘Š š‘‡š»š“š‘‡? š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆ š¶š“š‘ šµšø š“š‘ š¼š·š¼š‘‚š‘‡ š‘†...