200th CONCERT

By SJlover2019

Super Junior is preparing for their 12th comeback which will mark their 20 years in the industry and the upco... More

PROLOGUE
THE FIRST MEETING
A NORMAL DAY
MISSION BEGINS
BREAKING RECORDS
THE FIRST STAGE
CONVERSATION AND MORE
QUESTIONS AND CONFIRMATION
GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS
ANNOUNCEMENTS
THE TRIP
THE AWARD CEREMONY
THE CONCERT

THE SECOND MEETING

88 4 1
By SJlover2019

The next morning the group was informed that there will be a meeting after the dinner. As soon as the message was sent Hee Chul received a call.

Chul: Hello Kyu.

Kyu: Hyung, where are you?

Chul: I am at the office, why?

Kyu: Hyung, I have something to talk to you about. Can I come right now, if you have some time?

Chul: Sure, I have no schedule for next two hours.

Kyu: Thank you hyung. I will be there in a few minutes.

And the call ended. As mentioned, after a few minutes Hee Chul heard a few soft knocks on his door, after which the door opened and all the members entered. He was surprised to see all of them and moved towards the sofa while signalling them to sit as well. He sat at the heads place while Yesung, Shin Dong, Eun Hyuk, Dong Hae sat on his right and Siwon, Rye Wook and Kyu Hyun sat on his left.

Chul: Woah, I wasn't expecting all of you over here. Anything special?

Kyu: Hyung, do you know why the meeting has been called tonight?

Chul: Yeah, it is because we need some changes to be made in the stage of our 200th concert and you will be briefed about it over there but I know that you here for something else so don't try to change the topic dear Kyu.

Everyone giggled listening to him.

Hae: You know hyung, they are pretty sharp tongued as well but you always know everything. When will be able to hide such things from you?

Chul [smiling]: You can never do that Hae because as Leeteuk says, I am the reason most of you are sharp tongued. That is why I always know what you are up to in mind games. And this is the last time I am saying come to the topic.

Shin: Hyung, all of us have thought a lot about it and we want to do a special ceremony for Teukie hyung.

Yes: We have never properly thanked him for taking care of us before and after debut. He has always taken care of our image and worked harder than any of us to make sure that we stay in the industry.

Hyuk: Yes hyung, he has taken care of me and Hae when we were middle school students like our parents and we have only been bratty towards him.

Hae: We want him to know what we feel and we want to showcase that not just in our speech but something special.

Won: He has always encouraged us to do whatever we wish and however we wish and has covered up for us always. He deserves a special thanks.

Wook: Even though we don't respect him enough on broadcasts we really appreciate his efforts hyung. That's why we want to do something for him.

Kyu: He never left our sides even when he was in army or we were in army. He always there when we needed him, on a single phone call he would be standing right next to us proudly showcasing us and saying how much he is proud of us. Help us hyung.

Chul: You know he will be really glad to know that all of you love and respect him so much. Fine, if you want to do something for him, let's do it. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Hyuk: We want to compose a special song for him and make a music video for it which will be filled with his moments with us. We also want to prepare a special video for him where we will express our gratitude. That's it.

Chul: Good. I liked it. When he will announce the changes tonight he will ask for a rearranged file. In that file, give some extra time to KRY and D&E. While in the actual concert, you will perform for a reduced timing and save the extra time for all of this. We will present your surprise with the cake during the last ment. Anything else?

"Thank you hyung" said everyone in unity. All the members left for their own schedules of that day happily imagining how easily they have convinced their hyung for the surprise. The day passed by quickly and the evening meeting took place.

Teuk: Good evening members, some changes have to be made in the stage of our 200th concert.

Shin: But hyung I thought you agreed to everything that we prepared.

Chul: Your preparation is commendable as always but we need something more. More so because you have to present more to ElFs this time.

Hyuk: What changes are required hyung?

Teuk: We need a few changes in the position of some of the cameras. Shin Dong you will work on it in collaboration with Hyuk Jae. Next, prepare a special stage of Super Junior H, T and M. You can change the choreography as per the requirements and presence of our original members in that particular sub unit.

Chul: We will open with our first ever song and everyone will wear the same mask that Hangeng was forced to wear at that time. It will remind everyone that he will always be one of us. Also, Henry will perform a special stage of seven minutes so prepare violins and piano.

Teuk: Prepare drums because Hee Chul will play them in three of our songs. Let's pay tribute to all of our sub units and their members, even the ones who cannot stand on the stage with us that evening but were a part of our journey at times.

Everyone was shocked listening to the additions made by the two heads. They were really happy because now they were allowed to do whatever they want to do and however they want to do. They could publicly admit how much they have missed the members in this journey and how much they want to perform at least one song together with them.

Chul: That is not the end guys. Wait for us to say that the announcements have ended.

Hae: Hyung, you literally break my dreams.

Everyone laughed at it loudly.

Teuk: Back to the point. Since we are seniors and we didn't get many stages to present ourselves, let's give our hoobaes a chance. MISTER will present a stage of ten minutes performing any three songs from their own album. Also the announcement of their second album will be made that day so start preparing for that as well.

Chul: All the trainees, members of MISTER and SKZ will form a part of our audience so keep a place booked for them. Also, all of ours famile, parents, siblings and their families have said yes to come in the concert. Hence, I suggest keeping a stand just for ourselves.

Teuk: We can use the stages of other performers for our break so I hope you prepare a schedule very carefully this time. We won't need any MC since Kangin will be hosting the ceremony. This will mark his comeback in the industry.

Chul: We are done with our points. Any other member have anything else to add or deduct?

No member said anything as everyone was very happy.

Teuk: So none of you have anything to say regarding our 200th concert. Think carefully because this is the last meeting where we are discussing the changes to be made in the performance.

Since no member still said nothing, they concluded.

Chul: Fine, we will conclude that you have no problem and no suggestion. Now, any member wants to say anything about something else?

Aesong and Anchovy raised their hands.

Aesong: Hyung, the girls are ready to make their debut according to us. Their vocals in every aspect is improved and prepared to be presented. They can sing a variety of songs ranging from trot to ballad to hip hop to rock, etc. The vocal department is very impressed by them and suggests for their debut.

The other two vocal coaches gave their confirmation.

Teuk: Okay but they should be able to perform as well.

Shin: They can perform 10 different types of dancing genres hyung. They have learned really fast and they are perfect to make their debut according to other directors.

Hee Chul and Leeteuk looked at all the members and they confirmed by nodding.

Teuk: Okay they can make a debut. Prepare a full length album for them. Let's launch them in two months from now. Like MISTER, they are also allowed to follow their own characteristics but a basic character will be assigned to all of them. Suggest some names for them as well.

Chul: Keep in mind to ask for their opinion for everything. What type of songs they want to release and what picture do they want to portray for themselves. Prepare them for the debut and put them in regular counselling session from now on. Let them also present a stage of ten minutes on our anniversary.

Everyone was happy. All the announcements that were made tonight made the members very glad and satisfied.

Teuk: Lastly, I want the file regarding our stage after changes in three days. The theme of second album of MISTER, first album of new girl group should be presented in two weeks, if possible then with more than basic details. Meeting dismissed but Hyuk Jae will stay. I hope that all of you rest well tonight because the upcoming moths are going to be hectic for each one of you. Everyone has to work hard in order to make our dreams come true. Meeting dismissed. Good night.

Everyone nodded, closed their diaries, smiled satisfactorily, wished each other good night and left for their homes while Leeteuk, Hee Chul and Hyuk Jae stayed. The three then went to the eldest's room to discuss the things in a more comfortable manner.

Hyuk: Hyung, you wanted to say something yesterday as well.

Teuk: Yes Hyuk. What we are going to tell you now is supposed to be a secret until it is executed. Are you sure you can do this?

Chul: And you better not tell Dong Hae about this otherwise everyone including the public will come to know about it.

Everyone laughed while Hyuk said that he will keep his words and not tell anyone about this.

Teuk: On our 200th stage, all the 15 members will be present on stage. We have convinced everyone except Hangeng but he will also agree most probably.

Hyuk was very shocked listening to this and he couldn't say anything except a chocked "hyung." They smiled seeing his reaction and continued.

Chul: We want you to seat them in a comfortable place from where they can enjoy our performance, the members can notice their presence and they can join us on the stage while being captured on the camera.

Teuk: We know that not only Kyuhyun but every member wanted this including us and we were not planning to tell you but we need your help to convince Shin Dong to place cameras at an angle from where their entry can be shot clearly.

Hyuk: I am so glad that you entrusted this work on me hyung. I will make sure to do everything I can and not disappoint you.

Teuk: Good. You will include the details about this as well in the file that you are supposed to submit in three days.

He nodded and everyone left for home happily. The decisions of the that meeting made every member work harder for their upcoming tour as they were very happy and motivated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 696 30
This is a story about a couple who decided to break apart after had a wonderful time together for years. And finally, they meet again. "Can we fix o...
418K 8.8K 80
One day, a young singer named Minae was discovered by none other than Jung Hoon, the manager of Super Junior. Jung Hoon thinks that she is talented...
31.3K 771 40
Being edited. This is a SuperM FF. Experience life as the 8th member of SuperM. Life with Lucas, Mark, Ten and all other members as your best friends...
147 0 31
You have been accepted into a new girl group by SM. The company is talking about a holiday debut concert/ showcase to advertise your group and abilit...