Destined To Be Together || A...

By ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... More

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 22 • Distraction
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 27 • Answer Me
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha
Chapter 31 • Heart's void.
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 36 • Scared?
Chapter 38 • Exiled
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 37 • With you.

2.1K 152 95
By ishsserendipity

"Get me that mango please, Aryaputra Arjun!" Draupadi said as she sat in the garden while Arjun was testing his bow and arrows.

"That's raw!" Arjun said as he looked in the direction Draupadi was pointing at.

"So?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why would you want that one? Wouldn't that be sour?" He made a face.

"I want that, I want that!" She said.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled and got her the mango.

"Thank you." She took it.

"Anything for you." He smiled and sat beside her.

"What are you looking at?"

"No you are just cute." He said.

"Shut up. I don't want to have anything sugary, this mango is better."

"It's sour for sure because it's raw." 

"So? I am liking it."

"Nakul was right, weird craving." Arjun said to himself.

"What did you say?"

"I mean, Nakul told me like you will ask for something like this."

"He is intelligent than you." She giggled.

"Can you please repeat?" He asked mischievously.

"No, I didn't say anything."

"Whatever." He said and kissed her cheek.

"What was that for?" She said, "don't disturb while I am eating."

"Okay. I am always number two."  He turned to look away, Draupadi shook her head and then pecked his cheek.

"You are the one!" She said.

"I know."  He said and he made him mind to kiss her but they heard footsteps approaching.

"Greetings, King wants Prince Arjun in the court." Said the attendent.

"You proceed, I am coming. "Arjun said.

"What must have happened?" Draupadi asked.

"I don't know, i wil tell you."

"Let me come with you."

"What for?"

"I am the yuvrani. Let's go." She stood up.

"Okay fine." He surrender, he knew he can't win from her.

.

They reached the court, there was a huge chaos.
"What? What is the chaos?" Arjun entered and was stunned.

"Princess Uruvi?"

"Yes, Prince Arjuna!" She said, she was dressed in white and had a baby bump.

"What is happening?" Asked Arjun to Vidhur.
"Actually Uruvi is here..."

"I am here for Justice! You killed my husband! His counselling wasn't done in the court! You killed my husband, I want justice."

"...he.." Arjun sighed, "he died."

"No you killed him!"

"Putri Uruvi, try to understand." Kunti said.

"I won't! I want justice."

Urvui's eyes fell on Draupadi.

"Well, this lady is the cause of everything which has happened wrong! She is just a bad omen! She is the reason all this had happened!"

"Princess Uruvi, be in your limits." Arjun said, sternly.

"I won't, I want justice." And she turned to mahamantri Vidhur.

"What's the punishment of killing a king, how can his wife get justice!" Asked Uruvi.

"The one who killed the king marries the wife of the King and makes her his first priority."

"This is not acceptable to me?!" Arjun declared.

"Neither to me! I will not marry this man! No matter how broken and helpless but I will not marry his man!" Uruvi yelled, "what was my fault? Why is my child orphan now because of his prince! I want justice!" Uruvi started crying.

Kunti walked to her.

"He was wrong, putri, that's why he got his punishment!" Kunti said.

"No, no, I want justice!"

"Please don't."

"Are you asking me not to ask for justice or I will kill myself here!"

"What's the other punishment for me, Kakashree?" Asked Arjun to Vidhur, Draupadi was still shocked, she knew the substitute punishment, she clutched his hand tightly, he looked at her, she shook her head in no.

"Leaving the throne and Exile." Vidhur said in a sad tone.

"I am okay with this punishment for this man." Uruvi said.

"No," Draupadi said, "Uruvi, you can't do this. You are not helpless, you can stay here and no one will hate you or anything, forget and forgive! Forgiveness is the am trait of legendary people."

"No, Draupadi!  You will have to bear the pain of separation from your husband as I am bearing. Be happy that I didn't ask for his execution. You are the reason my child will never see his father! You are the reason Draupadi!" Uruvi said.

"But it's... No!I am not the cause, Arya you can break the vow, you may marry her!" Draupadi looked at Arjun, who sighed.

"NO I WILL NOT MARRY THIS MAN!"

Draupadi couldn't figure out anything, she knew the administration and she was trying to find other way but her mind stopped working at the thought being away from Arjun and everything went blank for her.

"Krishnaa!" Arjun cried and took her in his arms.

__

"She is okay but shocked, so maybe that's why she fainted." Said Nakul and Arjun stayed with her, holding her hands in his, just looking at her because that might be the last time he may see her, soon she regained consciousness.

Worst horror again filled her mind and she abruptly stood up.

"Krishnaa. It's okay." Arjun said and hugged her to calm her.

"No, tell me that I saw a very bad dream and you are not going anywhere."

"I wish I could." Arjun said and wiped her tears, "but Hastinapur's justice shouldn't be questioned."

"No, there can be any other punishment, no."

"It's the only substitute." Arjun said.

"No, you are not leaving me."

"I am not leaving you because I live in your heart, isn't it?"

"Don't flatter me with these words! Your presence is all I want!" She said, her tears weren't stopping.

"But--"

"Not at all!" She said, "I don't want. You are not leaving me."

"But I can't do anything," he kissed her forehead, wipped her tears and rested his forehead against hers.

"Krishnaa, you know I love you and I know you are very strong, you will manage very well without me." He smiled a little and she cried more.

"Don't cry. Be strong, tell our child that their father loves them alot."

"No, no!" She said, hugging him.

"You are making me vulnerable."

"You will be with me, you can't leave me, you know that whenever I am in trouble that's always when I am not with you! You want me to die--"

"Can you stop? Why you talking like this! Nothing will happen to you!"

"That is when I am with you! I don't care," Draupadi wipped her tears, "if you can't be here with me, I will go wherever you will go, I will always be with you."

"Why are you being this adamant? You can't come with me, I don't know where I will go... No you aren't coming with me. Everyone will be here for you, you stay here."

"No, I am the safest and happiest when I am with you. With you."

"Please try to understand..."

"No, I don't understand, I will not understand, I am coming with you. Do you not know that we are supposed to be together? I am your betterhalf, I took oath to be with you no matter what. It's my duty and also a right you can't deprive me of. I am coming with you."

"But..." She silenced him and took his hand and placed it on her belly.

"We will be fine, only if we will be with you. No attendants will interrupt us, not the typical royal life anymore. We will be fine with you." She smiled at him.

He sighed in defeat.

_______________________________________

🤓New Update..
What will happen now?? Hmm??
How was it??

Do COMMENT.

❤️❤️❤️
And VOTE.

and I love you all 3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 409 43
It is the seventh story of the Karna Series. Long ago a girl born out of her loving parents, Dau Balram and his wife Rebati. Her mother hailed from S...
42.1K 3.8K 66
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
67.2K 3.1K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...